PDA

View Full Version : Why does everything cost so much?

elvjess
05-21-12, 07:50 PM
I just started playing Dragon Story a few days ago. I play a lot of TeamLava games and Dragon Story seems to be the most expensive so far. Everything so far costs so many coins. Planting crops costs so much money and takes so long to harvest. I don't ever seem to have enough money. As soon as I accumulate enough money I have to plant more crops and than my money is gone again. Also everything takes so long, breeding, hatching, and planting. I love the game but it takes so long for everything and costs so much it kind of takes the fun out of it. I'm not one that can afford to purchase extra gold or coins so I have to just play with what I have. Also why can I only give three gifts a day when all your other games let you gift to all your neighbors. Sorry I'm just venting.
🆔ElvJess
Thanks for your time!

Faelinsara
05-22-12, 03:25 PM
I agree, we should be able to gift to all our neighbours. And not just gold either. We should be able to gift crops, or send a dragon to help clear out a patch of unexplored territory.

viviansmo
05-22-12, 03:32 PM
It bothered me at first that everything was so expensive too, but then I realized that if it weren't, I'd master everything too quickly and get bored. With the prices and times as they are now, I know I'll be entertained for quite some time trying to breed all the dragons and clear all the land and buy the maximum number of farms and habitats. I have no intention of speeding up the game buy using or buying gold.

I'm actually appreciating how expensive and slow things are.

elvjess
05-23-12, 07:26 PM
I just started accumulating money but it seems as soon as I get it I have to spend it to grow food. It wouldn't bother me so much if the food didn't take so long to grow. I agree we should be able to gift to all neighbors and not just three. It makes me feel bad for all my neighbors that don't get gifts because you can only gift three. I play a lot of games at once that belong to team lava and none of the others are like this.

ksbmommy
05-23-12, 07:47 PM
The more you "play" with other dragons on farms, the quicker you'll earn coins. I had 6 habitats. I visited a person if I could play 3 that's great it probably means they are playing, so I leave a message on their wall. Then I visit someone who recently visited them, since they are likely to be on and playing. Make sure to leave messages. When I go home I collect my coins and keep repeating. I made tons of money today. I've upgraded habitats, got large farms and leveled up and cleared off land. Not spending any gold at all to do anything.

When I want to stop playing, I just stop visiting others and then I just collect my dragons when I can. Granted I was home sick and had nothing else to do but it is possible to still earn a lot in 1-hour by doing it this way. Tomorrow I will play less but I can earn a lot in the small window I will be able to play. Kind of like baking brownies :-)

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:17 PM
I just started accumulating money but it seems as soon as I get it I have to spend it to grow food. It wouldn't bother me so much if the food didn't take so long to grow. I agree we should be able to gift to all neighbors and not just three. It makes me feel bad for all my neighbors that don't get gifts because you can only gift three. I play a lot of games at once that belong to team lava and none of the others are like this.

It gets better when you get more dragons and habitants. also I do not feed any dragons until I am ready to evolve one so I can build up the food.

Chabrinou
05-23-12, 11:57 PM
This is what I would also say, when you have more habitat and rare dragons, it will produce more ;) I'm at lvl 18 and it unlocks pretty well now, don't worry, you'll make progress fast if you play regularly. Good game ! (Sorry for my bad english ;))

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:36 PM
It actually does really get better. I used to be struggling too but when you level up, you can easily get thousands in minutes :)

elvjess
06-04-12, 06:47 AM
I'm ok with the earning money now, but the price hikes and the cuts in food really suck! TL please change it back so the game is fun again

Yahpets
06-04-12, 11:34 AM
I seriously dont get you people!! i mean 250 g for 2nd nest then what will be the price for 3rd one!! upgrading farm 30000 coins?? what in the world is that rate!! and i dont want to say another word about the food price its ridiculous!! I suggest that you revert the food and the nest cost !! upgrading can be handled once u grow your dragons!! but now cant even feed them!!