PDA

View Full Version : Bread Oven

Baltimore100
05-21-12, 04:45 PM
Howdy you access the bread oven to start working on the goals? I tap on it and nothing happens.

kooky panda
05-21-12, 05:02 PM
If on Ipad, iphone, etc you should have goals. You will need to some of the goals, to unlock the bread oven.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28743-Bakery-Goals-5-17-12

Baltimore100
05-21-12, 07:52 PM
I have an iPad. The icon for the bread oven appears in my appliance row. However, when I tap it nothing happens. Should't it appear as a box in my bakery that when I tap will give me the goals? But as I said nothing happens when I tap it in the appliance row in design mode.

sparks229
05-21-12, 08:00 PM
What version of bakery do you have? You can check by oking to help/FAQ and it should be at the bottom. I'm pretty sure you need to have the latest version- which is 1.5.1- to get goals.

sparks229
05-21-12, 08:01 PM
Oh sorry and the answer is no. Your goals will show as a clipboard in the top left corner of the screen :)

Baltimore100
05-22-12, 09:00 AM
The goals on the clip board seem to be the goals for beginners described in another thread for star and coin rewards. Are you saying I have to do all the baby goals to be allowed to get even the bread bakery box? I see the box in other peoples' bakeries. The background to the icon is a pastel color on my appliance line, not white. Does that make a difference? The other appliance icons are working fine, responding to taps. This one does nothing.

sparks229
05-22-12, 09:22 AM
The goals on the clip board seem to be the goals for beginners described in another thread for star and coin rewards. Are you saying I have to do all the baby goals to be allowed to get even the bread bakery box? I see the box in other peoples' bakeries. The background to the icon is a pastel color on my appliance line, not white. Does that make a difference? The other appliance icons are working fine, responding to taps. This one does nothing.

You have to finish all the beginner goals before you get the new set of goals for the bread oven. You're not supposed to be able to place the box in your bakery until you complete the goal that unlocks it.

catgirl477
05-22-12, 10:37 AM
All the goals have to be done in order, you can't just skip to the bread goals

trace35
05-22-12, 06:58 PM
Any appliance that has Goal written under it means you can't access it until a goal is completed to unlock it. Complete the goals one by one until you reach the one to unlock it. The are more goals after that too!

OriginalBlond
05-30-12, 10:59 PM
Do us android players get bread ovens too?

nmishii
05-30-12, 11:02 PM
Do us android players get bread ovens too?

No, we don't. Its just for the iOS players. Sorry, you're not on an important enough device for TL to let you have one.

RoseMeyer
05-31-12, 08:04 AM
No, we don't. Its just for the iOS players. Sorry, you're not on an important enough device for TL to let you have one.

birdland and fish adventure have goals on android, so it IS possible.

they also have "surprise" gifts, you dont really know what you giving/getting until it opens.

Rose507
05-31-12, 07:29 PM

If that is the way they feel about Android users. That's the last time I spend any money on gems for any of the games.