PDA

View Full Version : What should I buy?

amymcc
05-21-12, 01:20 PM
I finally have 10 millions coins. I can't decide if I should get the mansion, vineyard or castle. Which one is the best choice....any suggestions?

yanochka
05-21-12, 03:48 PM
All three are very nice. It all depends what style you like better. If you want more traditional look or farm look, then the vineyard fits better with that image. If you like fantasy, castle is the way to go. And mansion....well you can have a very rich farmer live there...:D

jtm101
05-21-12, 06:24 PM
My favourite is the vineyard!

The Mansion is alright but I have never liked the look of the castle. It looks cheap and a bit tacky, nowhere near as impressive as the irish castle that i bought in a LTO around St Patricks.

I'm hoping a 4th big building comes along soon, i have 16 million coins saved up and dont want the castle... Maybe i could buy another vineyard, although i dont often have more than 1 big building on my farm at a time.

In short, take a look at your nbrs and community farms and see what you like the best. Thats a good way to try before you buy :D

ThorVII
05-21-12, 07:11 PM
I would get the castle

ginerp
05-21-12, 08:03 PM
I'm hoping a 4th big building comes along soon, i have 16 million coins saved up and dont want the castle... Maybe i could buy another vineyard, although i dont often have more than 1 big building on my farm at a time.

Holy moly! I am still so new that I look at the 5,000,000 items and wonder how in the heck I could ever get that much money. 16 mil sounds like the impossible dream! What level are you on?

amymcc
05-21-12, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. Ginerp, I don't know about jtm101, but I am level 95 and just got 10 million.

bbieprnc
05-22-12, 05:13 AM
Stupid question - mansion, vineyard - are they constructable or you buy them? I'm sure there is a thread somewhere, but I cannot find it and don't see the constructable icon on droid.

MiniLaura
05-22-12, 05:16 AM
Stupid question - mansion, vineyard - are they constructable or you buy them? I'm sure there is a thread somewhere, but I cannot find it and don't see the constructable icon on droid.

None of the big houses are constructible.

bbieprnc
05-22-12, 05:22 AM
None of the big houses are constructible.

Thank you - I hope so, since the price tag is so high.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 08:04 AM
One day, when I can afford it, I'll buy the vineyard.

bbieprnc
05-22-12, 08:37 AM
One day, when I can afford it, I'll buy the vineyard.

I'm eyeing that one too ... getting closer with every daily bonus - :-)

ariesblu
05-22-12, 09:14 AM
I wouldn't buy the castle. The rest is up to you.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 12:15 PM
I'm eyeing that one too ... getting closer with every daily bonus - :-)

I am NOT getting closer with every daily bonus.

bbieprnc
05-22-12, 02:04 PM
I am NOT getting closer with every daily bonus.

Therefore my remark too - heck, today I finally broke the $2,000 bonus, usually it's a few hundred.

MizCricket
05-22-12, 03:15 PM
add another vote for the vineyard :-)

bbieprnc
05-23-12, 05:31 AM
I think the Vineyard is winning in my mind as well, just don't tell Pinkster.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-23-12, 01:25 PM
I'm a fantasy fan so I am saving for the castle (8.7 more million to go...) but it does indeed look a bit tacky. I love the vineyard but I also like the little dome on the mansion (and, psssst, I think it looks way nicer than that villa that cost 70something gems)
But recently new coin items all cost 5 digit sums so most updates throw me back quite a bit. Plus new crops for tiny amounts of money - I think I'll be working towards that castle for a while longer.

Branston73
05-23-12, 01:48 PM
I like them all! I think the Vineyard.