PDA

View Full Version : Deleting invites

scarletamber92
05-21-12, 11:11 AM
When i started i went on an invite spree but now many have not responded. So now it's become almost if not already full of unresponeding invites. Would it be possible to make a way to delete sent out invites? Thanks :) keep up the good work :) love this game

bobbyrae
05-21-12, 12:19 PM
This has been requested and requested and requested by players.

I suspect it is now in one of the file 13s somewhere on a developer's or engineer's desk.

The standard response is that this option is not available at this time.

mattyboo1
05-21-12, 12:20 PM
I wish we could invites

chuckthespy
05-21-12, 01:44 PM
yes this is a great idea i have some to delete.

Branston73
05-21-12, 01:59 PM
Sorry You can't. This has been requested by lots of people, so it migh happen one day.......

[S8] Elsa
05-21-12, 02:14 PM
I'll pass on your interest in this feature to our team. Currently, the option to delete pending invites isn't available.

I recommend making sure that the user you want to add as a neighbor is active and is accepting neighbors before you send an invite. You can leave a message on their wall to ask them. You can also request they send you the invite instead.

queentina3
05-22-12, 04:05 AM
Sorry You can't. This has been requested by lots of people, so it might happen one day.......

No it won't. It has been requesting since each game came out, for YEARS, and they refuse to implement this feature. It will never happen. :(

heartbeat327
06-03-12, 10:20 PM
Bummer, I have a few people I'd like to delete from pending too.