PDA

View Full Version : cant install orginal version of Bakery

MaddieMay33
05-21-12, 03:19 AM
Every time I try to install the original version of the game, the install just dies and never loads. Anyone have any ideas of what to do?

kooky panda
05-21-12, 05:06 AM
In your settings- go to safari and clear out your cookies and data.
then restart your device.
Then go back and try to download the game again.
If still issues, sync with itunes and to to the store and try to download it.

mica4817
05-21-12, 05:25 AM
OMG, I was about to build that Classic Bread Oven & then TL done their little thing called Refresh & then POOF, the parts I had to complete the oven & extra parts, are well GONE. Now thanks to TL, I dn't have those parts nor the extra parts so I can build another. I waited an entire weekend for those parts. How many more days should I have to wait since my neighbors NOT getting the Requests. I UNINSTALLED THE GAME & PUT BACK IN & STILL DIDN'T HAVE MY STOLEN PARTS. YES, I AM WHAT YOU CALL PEEVED WITH TL

MaddieMay33
05-21-12, 06:39 AM
Thank you. I will try that now :)

MaddieMay33
05-21-12, 07:16 AM
Kooky,
I cleared out Safari. What do you mean by restart my device. It's an ipod touch.
Thanks

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:27 AM
Kooky,
I cleared out Safari. What do you mean by restart my device. It's an ipod touch.
Thanks

Just turn it off then back on using the power button.

MaddieMay33
05-27-12, 08:34 AM
In your settings- go to safari and clear out your cookies and data.
then restart your device.
Then go back and try to download the game again.
If still issues, sync with itunes and to to the store and try to download it.

Okay. I tried all of this but the App Store says BS is "installed". However, it does not show up on my ipod. WHen I first tried to install it, it said "installing" but it never showed up on my ipod screen. But the store says it's installed so I don't know what to do. Please help!

kooky panda
05-27-12, 01:19 PM
Okay. I tried all of this but the App Store says BS is "installed". However, it does not show up on my ipod. WHen I first tried to install it, it said "installing" but it never showed up on my ipod screen. But the store says it's installed so I don't know what to do. Please help!

Try a hard reset. Hold down your power and home buttons at the same time until you see the apple icon. Then see if your game icon shows up on your device.

MaddieMay33
05-27-12, 06:46 PM
Kooky,
You are awesome! THANK YOU!
MaddieMay

kooky panda
05-27-12, 09:41 PM
Kooky,
You are awesome! THANK YOU!
MaddieMay

Oh yeah!!! I love the hard reset. OH and FYI, if your games ever start lagging alot, do this hard reset... It always speeds up the games for me.