PDA

View Full Version : My game just disappeared!!! I opened up and I'm back to the start!

meteor7
05-20-12, 08:29 PM
:mad::mad:Anyone else lose their game?

greygull
05-20-12, 08:31 PM
Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. Let us know if it comes back.

meteor7
05-20-12, 08:34 PM
I have restarted the app, as well as deleted it and reinstalled. I'm back to Level 1 with no nbrs and my realm name isn't even showing up. I hope this can be restored because I'm not interested in working my way back up to Level 14 and trying to get a whole new bunch of nbrs. please help!!!

greygull
05-20-12, 08:43 PM
You would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happened. They'll be able to look into your game and see what's happened.

meteor7
05-20-12, 08:56 PM
Ok, thanks.

bumblejeep
08-12-13, 09:32 AM
Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. Let us know if it comes back.

its happen to me also.. im already on level30 of the tournament and battling phoenix dragon and suddenly whet the time i going knock him down the display says processing... and when i came back to game the tournament was gone.. its happen to last night..

sunkalito
08-12-13, 09:41 AM
its happen to me also.. im already on level30 of the tournament and battling phoenix dragon and suddenly whet the time i going knock him down the display says processing... and when i came back to game the tournament was gone.. its happen to last night..

Could it be in your storage?
But if your game reset i would not be surprised, sadly! This is happening wayyy too much! A lot of people have complained about this resetting horror, including me. :( lost my progress on helios.

bumblejeep
08-12-13, 10:15 AM
Could it be in your storage?
But if your game reset i would not be surprised, sadly! This is happening wayyy too much! A lot of people have complained about this resetting horror, including me. :( lost my progress on helios.

its nothing in my storage... but i already sent a report to teamlava but i dont know how long it will take action...its lastday today for tournament i hope i will get the tournament prize..

sunkalito
08-12-13, 10:51 AM
its nothing in my storage... but i already sent a report to teamlava but i dont know how long it will take action...its lastday today for tournament i hope i will get the tournament prize..

I emailed them yesterday and nada. The tournament should not end on a monday, it should end (and start for thst matter) on a thrusday precisely to avoid last-minute issues.

bumblejeep
08-12-13, 07:11 PM
I emailed them yesterday and nada. The tournament should not end on a monday, it should end (and start for thst matter) on a thrusday precisely to avoid last-minute issues.

but i didnt see any tournament countdown/ clock on the right side of my island..... ithink im not the only one had a problem with this... i wish teamlava respond for this...