PDA

View Full Version : How to Hatch a Fruitful Dragon?

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 06:20 AM
I'm wondering how to hatch a wild dragon and a fruitful dragon without buying them for a lot of gold bars.:confused: What breeds do I have to combine? I just have to complete the goals requiring me to hatch many kinds of dragons, such as wild dragon, fruitful dragon, firestorm dragon and many others. Your help will be highly appreciated. :)

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 06:45 AM
Just Forest and Fire Dragon at the breeding den : ) fruitful dragon is common and wild is rar...just fortune

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 07:21 AM
You can find the combination you need to breed a specific dragon by going into market, look for the chosen dragon and looking at the bottom left. Wild Dragon has green and red diamonds which means you have to breed a green dragon together with a red. Fairy Dragon has green and yellow diamonds which mean tou need to breed a green dragon with a yellow. Well, you get the point. Only exception is Magic Dragon which you can ger by breeding a red dragon with a blue. Hope that helps :)

sparks229
05-20-12, 01:14 PM
You will get sick of fruitful dragons after a while...I know I have! :p

Fruitful is common so it should be easy to hatch it

RotomGuy
05-20-12, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Forest and Air. Or colour wise, Green and Yellow.

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 03:15 PM
Just Forest and Fire Dragon at the breeding den : ) fruitful dragon is common and wild is rar...just fortune

Thank you 

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 03:16 PM
Yeah, Forest and Air. Or colour wise, Green and Yellow.

 thank you.

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 03:17 PM
You can find the combination you need to breed a specific dragon by going into market, look for the chosen dragon and looking at the bottom left. Wild Dragon has green and red diamonds which means you have to breed a green dragon together with a red. Fairy Dragon has green and yellow diamonds which mean tou need to breed a green dragon with a yellow. Well, you get the point. Only exception is Magic Dragon which you can ger by breeding a red dragon with a blue. Hope that helps :)

Thank you 

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 03:18 PM
You will get sick of fruitful dragons after a while...I know I have! :p

Fruitful is common so it should be easy to hatch it

Thank you 

gorgeously_me
05-20-12, 03:19 PM
Follow up question though, i guess its so hard to figure out how to breed a diamond dragon. Its sooooo ultra rare. Cant determine what the combinations are for the breed. Hmm. :confused:

sparks229
05-20-12, 06:41 PM
Follow up question though, i guess its so hard to figure out how to breed a diamond dragon. Its sooooo ultra rare. Cant determine what the combinations are for the breed. Hmm. :confused:

No one knows what it is :(

jl0408
10-01-12, 07:33 AM
For fruifuls come to my island. I've gotten at least a dozen from breeding air and forest trying for a fairy which has yet to ever hatch.

hungryres
06-30-15, 10:09 PM
I am new to the game, I have goal asking to breed a fruitful. Tired with forest ,air. But only cacuts comes out. Tried for the second time, it is still hatching, but judging by the egg n time needed. It just look like it is another cactus. How to get fruitful?
N what can I do? Just keep trying?

And I would like to ask of lv of dragon going into breeding affects the outcome?

jim23cash
07-01-15, 12:40 AM
I am new to the game, I have goal asking to breed a fruitful. Tired with forest ,air. But only cacuts comes out. Tried for the second time, it is still hatching, but judging by the egg n time needed. It just look like it is another cactus. How to get fruitful?
N what can I do? Just keep trying?

And I would like to ask of lv of dragon going into breeding affects the outcome?

Level does not affect the outcome. There are lots of Dragons with same colors. Since Fruitful is Yellow/Green, just keep breeding those two together. It's actually a good thing when you get something else, because the Fruitful is most common, and you will get it anyway, eventually. Every other Green and Yellow you get is rarer, and you will probably have a goal for later, that will automatically finish, since you already have them. Also, rarer Dragons have higher incomes, so feed them all you can, and level them up. You are going to need a lot (ALot) of coins to clear land in the beginning. Save all your Dragons you have room for at first, and use them to collect $$. Sell the common duplicates when you get originals that need a home. Collect your money as often as possible, and don't buy decorations yet, unless it is for a goal. There is a period at the beginning where not having enough coins will slow you way down. You get past that! Once you reach a point where you have enough Dragons leveled up, you start bringing in money, and won't have to worry about it.
The Diamond Dragon is the hardest to breed. It can be bred with ANY 4 colors or types. So you probably won't be trying for it right away, since you are working on your first 2 color Dragons. Soon, you will be breeding Dragons like Fruitful or Wild, with other 2 Color Dragons, like Athletic. You can get a variety of Dragons from breeding 2-colored ones together. You can get a 2 color, a 3 color, a Diamond, or in some cases, a single color. I was told to try Fairy and Wizard for Diamond when I first started, but I got it from a different combo.
Since you don't have a lot of Dragons yet, as you level up, you can experiment, and almost always get new things!
There are lots of threads on DS and how to do things. Go to the Dragon Story Forum home page, and look for the threads with a "stickie" holding them at top of list. Good Luck! Annie
PS: I just added a link for the first game guide below. :D

EDIT: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide