PDA

View Full Version : BUG: "tips" wont show up when coins collected

rooncake
05-19-12, 10:27 PM
Sometimes I -know- I've gotten tips - it shows up in the news - but I wont see them on my habitats. Then, if I go and collect coins my dragons generated, the tips will -never- show up and they just vanish. I tried this a couple of times by only collecting from half of my habits, and the other half evetually had the tips show up, while the half I collected from didn't. I tried to vary the habits I collected from, and kept watching this happen over 10 times.

It's an annoying bug, since tips is where I seem to be making most of my money. I would prefer if they showed up more quickly.

Lastly, I found that it helped to force close the game.. but I dont want to be doing this each time I go to play it u__u

greygull
05-20-12, 12:10 AM
I've noticed that it does take a few seconds for the tips to show up. Usually I just visit someone, or plant food, or do something else, and wait for them to appear.

But for them not being credited, try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling.

333paddington
05-20-12, 01:00 AM
You can plant 30 second food, or type something on your wall, or delete a MSG. These things usually make the twinkles show up.

rooncake
05-20-12, 09:31 AM
I try this and it sometimes works too.

@ Greygull - tried deleting and reinstalling and it hasn't fixed the issue. If I hit "collect" before the twinkles show up, I lose the tips.

greygull
05-20-12, 11:27 AM
Flagging over - can you provide your device and version please? :)

llamafarms
05-20-12, 01:17 PM
Same problem, posted this under another topic. Waves to greygull!

iPad 2 most current version from US app store

rooncake
05-20-12, 01:27 PM
Flagging over - can you provide your device and version please? :)

Iphone 4s :)

zentorgrym
10-01-12, 05:17 AM
This has been this way since the start of the game. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the game to update with tips. It happens in all their games actually, so there will never be a fix made.