PDA

View Full Version : Things cost more when you have more gold?

apec714
05-19-12, 09:11 PM
So somehow my firestorm changed from 12 gold to 24 gold my island changed from 20 to 40 once I got more gold on my acc it knew I had more gold and changed cost wth now that was pointless ... Is this turning into a gold scheme I don't mind donating but seriously once I had gold added to acc price of a 12 hr egg went straight from 12 gold to 24 gold common now

apec714
05-19-12, 09:12 PM
Topic ment to say things cost more but auto correct on iPad

greygull
05-20-12, 12:11 AM
Topic ment to say things cost more but auto correct on iPad

Edited :)

greygull
05-20-12, 12:13 AM
I think it was a coincidence that they changed soon after you purchased. I'm guessing they are still adjusting the game, and price changes are one thing that seems to be changing quite a bit :(

apec714
05-20-12, 01:23 AM
I think it was a coincidence that they changed soon after you purchased. I'm guessing they are still adjusting the game, and price changes are one thing that seems to be changing quite a bit :(

Sorry I'm not tryin to be rude but it will be my last purchase I don't mind supporting the cause but that was a complete waste of Xmas present gift cards now I'm 25 dollars to rush my dragons breeding like 6 times seriously I coulda gotten so much more for 25 dollars so I think imma just pass from now on and sorry to say its really lowered my moral about continuing to game but I'm sure there's more people out there willing to take my spot and donate over more money so I'm sure I won't be missed

dialeon
05-26-12, 02:45 AM
Hi this happened to me a few minutes ago. It was 25 gold for the breeding den at the start of the game until a few hours ago and once i have 25 gold, the breeding den became 125 gold. I mean why was there not any announcement or update that they are increasing the gold of stuffs? I waited for so long till i got 25 gold. Im not sure if this is a bug or "COINCIDENCE" that they increased the price of it "A FEW MINUTES AGO" or its a bug. Increasing from 25 gold to 125 gold is too much.

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 07:40 AM
There's been gold hikes all over the game and no one is happy with it. A lot of people have left too. Unsurprisingly. What is surprising is the fact that they don't seem to care :confused:

TurtleGirlSloan
05-26-12, 11:22 AM
My nest are 250 gold!!! I wanted to buy a second nest but I think that's far to high!!!!

apec714
05-27-12, 03:44 PM
Hi this happened to me a few minutes ago. It was 25 gold for the breeding den at the start of the game until a few hours ago and once i have 25 gold, the breeding den became 125 gold. I mean why was there not any announcement or update that they are increasing the gold of stuffs? I waited for so long till i got 25 gold. Im not sure if this is a bug or "COINCIDENCE" that they increased the price of it "A FEW MINUTES AGO" or its a bug. Increasing from 25 gold to 125 gold is too much.

It's not coincidence their game is rigged it knows when you have gold then it in turns increases prices it's a scam IMO seriously should ask bbb if these business practices are legal

apec714
05-27-12, 03:46 PM
I'm sure if these companies where reported more frequently they wouldn't be doin this I'm saying if your going to buy gold screen shot before and screenshot after pictures of how much it costs before then a pic showing you have no gold then pic with gold and price increase

mattyboo1
05-27-12, 04:07 PM
Teamlava this is not acceptable This price increasing

Leandra909
05-28-12, 10:42 AM
My nest are 250 gold!!! I wanted to buy a second nest but I think that's far to high!!!!

Ditto, I've waited with buying a second nest in order to save my gold. Now I wanted/needed one, and the price went up from 25 gold to 250 gold. This is rediculous, talk about inflation rates. :(

If they upped the price for each nest you buy, I could live with that.
Like 25 gold for the second nest, 50 for the third, 100 for the fourth, etc.

They always said that you could play their games without having to buy gems/gold, yeah right and pigs fly.

CuddlyDragon
05-28-12, 01:01 PM
I'm guessing they are still adjusting the game, and price changes are one thing that seems to be changing quite a bit :(

^---- That.

We are gathering all feedback on the pricing.

Thank you for your patience everyone :)

TurtleGirlSloan
05-28-12, 05:26 PM
Ditto, I've waited with buying a second nest in order to save my gold. Now I wanted/needed one, and the price went up from 25 gold to 250 gold. This is rediculous, talk about inflation rates. :(

If they upped the price for each nest you buy, I could live with that.
Like 25 gold for the second nest, 50 for the third, 100 for the fourth, etc.

They always said that you could play their games without having to buy gems/gold, yeah right and pigs fly.

I agree! I'd wouldn't mind if it increased each time you get another. That would be moderating our progress. That makes sense to me. But a jump from 25 to 250! I wish I'd have gotten warning! I would have just bought the item.