PDA

View Full Version : I want to zoom out more!!

PinkStarbelly
05-19-12, 08:18 PM
From the first day of playing, I found it extremely annoying that the zoom out limit was so weak. I'm used to be able to get a good overlook on my place, whether it was my bakery, restaurant or pethotel. My hotel is relatively big but it's still not an issue. In DS, I ban barely get full view of the first island. I also hate how the screen narrative centraltize a habitat or building when we mark it. The view keeps moving around. It's the first TL game tyat does this and I just lost 20 gold buying 2,000 food when I already have 10,000 foods in stock. I'd appreciate if I could zoom out more and if the island would stop moving around to put a building I tap on in the middle. If i wanted a beeter view of it, I'd move it to the middle of the screwn myself, thank you very much!

sparks229
05-19-12, 08:25 PM
Ugh I hate this too! Iend up writing "full" on someone's wall before I realize they cleared a second island!

driftboutique
05-19-12, 09:57 PM
I agree completely. I prefer to play further zoomed out. I don't like the constant refocusing either, but the zoom limit is really frustrating. The worst part is that your zoom level is reset every time you visit a new neighbor. It's such a pain.

I really hope TL will consider our feedback on this, because I think it's really important.

tanisha1234
05-19-12, 10:10 PM
Ugh I hate this too! Iend up writing "full" on someone's wall before I realize they cleared a second island!y

I thought I was the only one :p

mareewat
05-19-12, 10:54 PM
Thank goodness it's not just me. I feel claustrophobic lol

greygull
05-19-12, 11:24 PM
Passed along :)

Also - I would personally love it if it STAYED zoomed out when you went from one place to another, and back home.

PinkStarbelly
05-20-12, 02:25 AM
I'm so happy that I'm not the only one!! I haven't seen anyone mention it before so I kind of tried to get used to it but it's just so annoying. Visiting and playing with nbrs' dragon is hard as it is with a small amount of habitats but now we have to search 1 island at a time. 'd b so happy if they listen to our request on this one :D

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 03:24 AM
Totally agree on this! AND I REALLY LIKE TO SEE A STORAGE!

MiniLaura
05-20-12, 04:55 AM
Yes!!!

queentina3
05-20-12, 05:27 AM
I agree completely. I tried playing on the drive down/from RI yesterday but with the zoom and then the refocusing issue made it almost impossible. NEVER try to play this game in a car while it's moving, you'll only want to throw your device out the window. LOL

crystalrayn3
05-20-12, 12:51 PM
You've got my vote on this too!

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 03:33 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. I have passed this on to our developers.

PattyZhangp
06-02-12, 09:08 PM
Also - I would personally love it if it STAYED zoomed out when you went from one place to another, and back home.
Me too!!!! I always find it so annoying that I can't zoom out and when it refocuses when you visit neighbors

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 09:08 PM
I'm not having this issues

driftboutique
06-02-12, 10:07 PM
I'm not having this issues

It's not a bug or anything, just a feature we would like to see.