PDA

View Full Version : Dropping Zoo Story 2 Development?

erin4real
05-19-12, 07:14 PM
I've noticed everyone seems to have abandoned the game. Maximum level and size restrains make zoos a tacky hot mess to look at. I was told with the release of Dragon Story, all development has stopped on Zoo Story 2. Its this true? No plans for lifting level cap our expanding space available? Why make a game that is finite. Seems counterintuitive to what you're games are. Infinite money makers. :)

driftboutique
05-19-12, 10:03 PM
Where did you hear this? I would be pretty surprised if that was the case. Zoo 2 is a fairly new game. I don't think it's been a rollicking success, but I would be very confused and dismayed to find that they were throwing in the towel so soon. I think it has a lot of potential and I've spent a lot of money on the game, so I really hope to see some expansions soon and to be able to play it for a long time.

Rachael98
05-19-12, 11:45 PM
Actually, they've already lifted the level cap after DS was released, so I don't think so at all.

pandabaybee
05-20-12, 10:06 AM
Yep, I've seen a mass exodus of level 40 neighbours this week - disillusioned with the lack of expansions. Also seems to be a backlash against TL's support of the game with several vowing never to play TL games again.

dar4cubs
05-24-12, 06:36 AM
I'm at level 36 and the Expansion in the Market has disappeared.... no room to grow! What's up?

saintlover
06-03-12, 09:57 AM
They are still releasing new weekly animals. Just this week they released 3 if not 4. I think the point is to take animals off display and move them around? I have a hard time doing this as I dont have time to sit down and study which are the most productive habitats for my zoo. As it stands I am trying to finish up the last few goals and with the # of days it will take to grow them... its going to take over a month if the coins all line up correctly at breed time.

jdrdpd
06-10-12, 02:16 PM
Me. But they need to add expansions soon

LaszyLucy
06-18-12, 07:23 AM
No option to expand since reached level 40. Now I'm at level 50 and have had to put a lot of animals in storage. Come on Zoo Story 2! Please give us more expansions!!!

noahszoo1
06-21-12, 08:52 AM
Why even bother to ask TeamLava "support" staff? Soooo many players have begged for expansion
Or answers as to why they won't and NO ONE has bothered to respond.

bug242
06-24-12, 06:59 AM
TeamLava, are we going to get expansions soon? I am very close to deleting the game.

mattyboo1
06-24-12, 07:04 AM
I want expansions