PDA

View Full Version : Where are all my customers?

dancingsnickerdoodle
05-19-12, 06:50 PM
I'm on level 98 on version 1.5.1. When the customers come in there are 29, but within 10 minutes I'm down to 3 customers. I've watched other neighbors restaurants & have seen the same thing happening to them. What do I need to do to keep the numbers up? ❔❔❔❔❔❔❔

kooky panda
05-19-12, 07:03 PM
this is a current bug that TL is working on.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1

dancingsnickerdoodle
05-19-12, 07:20 PM
��thank you for your help��

trace35
05-19-12, 07:30 PM
That's weird kp, I just read on a bs thread on the same issue that tl say it's a cosmetic problem only!

mattyboo1
05-20-12, 09:12 AM
I actually don't have this bug

JohnDede
05-20-12, 02:51 PM
Not a cosmetic problem. The modules that you download and run on your device are screwed up. While the app is open on your device, you get whatever you get while it's open and your customers are decaying down to 1. If you gift the bots disappear and start reloading the restaurant again. If you scroll any list all motion stops. If you close the app, when you reopen it, it accepts the server count. There's nothing wrong with the app running on the server, so the count while closed is correct, when you reopen.

Interesting, that the people that were losing coins on reopening the app on their device were seeing the server count, and the module running on the device would then proceed to roll the coin count back to where they quit playing, unless they took the device module out of memory, or shut their device off overnight. So now that it's fixed, the module accepts the server count when reopening the app, but we may be visibly seeing the reason why the app on the device thought it needed to roll back the coin count in the first place (no bots buying food while the app was closed). We may not be seeing a new problem, but one that existed in the device module before, but as long as the number of bots wasn't decaying to 1, nothing was visible, but the coin counts rolling back.

Feel free to ref this to support, kooky, as I haven't said this to them. Our email conversation on this issue has bogged down or stopped recently.

JohnDede
05-20-12, 02:56 PM
I actually don't have this bug

Seems to be an ios bug, or does someone with a non-Apple device experience it also?