PDA

View Full Version : Play/tips disappear

ogerriz
05-19-12, 07:50 AM
Playing on iPad 3 IOS 5.1.1 DS version 1.0.2 Storm ID ogerriz

I am upgrading a Green habitat (still on-going) in meantime 2 dragons are there. People play with those dragons & leave tips. I collect them and as soon as I collect them it sparkles again as if they left more. So I collect again but this time it increases my couns then reduces it by 150. I have restarted the iPad.

Please fix bug

kooky panda
05-19-12, 08:28 AM
Playing on iPad 3 IOS 5.1.1 DS version 1.0.2 Storm ID ogerriz

I am upgrading a Green habitat (still on-going) in meantime 2 dragons are there. People play with those dragons & leave tips. I collect them and as soon as I collect them it sparkles again as if they left more. So I collect again but this time it increases my couns then reduces it by 150. I have restarted the iPad.

Please fix bug

I am guessing that you may have a glitch and you get coins, then the game resets and takes those sparkle coins away.
Try restarting your device to see if this corrects, if not can you post a photos showing the reduction of coins when you try to collect?

DAmanding
05-19-12, 09:09 AM
I thought people couldn't play with dragons in a habitat going through an upgrade. None of mine have ever had the sparkles after playing when going through an upgrade even though all the others on my island get them.

ogerriz
05-19-12, 04:39 PM
Here you go:

Last night still under construction:http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/th_355a62e7.jpg (http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/?action=view&current=355a62e7.jpg)

Finished after collecting http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/th_30f54227.jpg (http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/?action=view&current=30f54227.jpg)

Less than 1 min later: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/th_eadd568b.jpg (http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/?action=view&current=eadd568b.jpg)

Thanks

ogerriz
05-19-12, 04:41 PM
Forgot o say that last night I did a re-start enforce the 1st pic then re-started this morning again after your response and took the other pics.

kooky panda
05-19-12, 06:45 PM
Here you go:

Last night still under construction
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/355a62e7.jpg

Finished after collecting http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/30f54227.jpg

Less than 1 min later: http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/eadd568b.jpg

Thanks

Making pic bigger so I can read the numbers.. lol

kooky panda
05-19-12, 06:50 PM
I will report this over. Thanks for the pictures.
Try moving this habitant to other area to see if you still have this issue.

also try deleting your game and redownloading from the app store.

ogerriz
05-19-12, 07:00 PM
As per yr instructions, moved it around and seems to be ok now. Thanks

kooky panda
05-19-12, 07:06 PM
As per yr instructions, moved it around and seems to be ok now. Thanks

Oh good. Keep me updated, if this issue comes back.
If you find the sparkles start up again in that area see this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner&p=311634&viewfull=1#post311634

ogerriz
05-20-12, 06:03 AM
So, I couldn't buy more habitats so I upgraded a red one which currently had a dragon on it. The glitch started again. It is in a totally different area. The litch must be related to the habitat being under construction but is still allowing visitors to play with the dragon in place. Tips are fluctuating again.

kooky panda
05-20-12, 09:12 AM
So, I couldn't buy more habitats so I upgraded a red one which currently had a dragon on it. The glitch started again. It is in a totally different area. The litch must be related to the habitat being under construction but is still allowing visitors to play with the dragon in place. Tips are fluctuating again.

okay thanks for letting me know I will pass this on to the CMs.

kolakid
05-23-12, 09:25 AM
having also a nearly same prob problem but wasnt able to get screenshots as was expanding and waited the 7 hours...got expanded and now when i go to game....expansion not completed ! !! have to wait another 7 hours!
ALSO SUDDENLY LOST GEMS AS WANTED TO UPGRADE RED DRAGON ROCK ....TRIED BUT THEN ONE OF MY RED HABITATS Disappeared completely with dragon at level 5 (therefore gems spent on feeding also lost) AND 10 gems disappeared.....didnt take shots as happened so fast! Sparkles dont show when people visit! at moment loads of glitches....have restarted now at least 3 times but have no idea what to do as KNOW TM WILL NOT RETURN GEMS LOST.....ONLY THING IS TO QUIT ...BIT ANNOYED ABOUT MONEY SPENT THOUGH!

kooky panda
05-23-12, 10:31 AM
having also a nearly same prob problem but wasnt able to get screenshots as was expanding and waited the 7 hours...got expanded and now when i go to game....expansion not completed ! !! have to wait another 7 hours!
ALSO SUDDENLY LOST GEMS AS WANTED TO UPGRADE RED DRAGON ROCK ....TRIED BUT THEN ONE OF MY RED HABITATS Disappeared completely with dragon at level 5 (therefore gems spent on feeding also lost) AND 10 gems disappeared.....didnt take shots as happened so fast! Sparkles dont show when people visit! at moment loads of glitches....have restarted now at least 3 times but have no idea what to do as KNOW TM WILL NOT RETURN GEMS LOST.....ONLY THING IS TO QUIT ...BIT ANNOYED ABOUT MONEY SPENT THOUGH!

Try deleting the game and redownloading from the app store.
What device do you play on?

shelovessweets
05-24-12, 04:42 PM
Question- I'm having same issues with the sparkles as the above poster. But I want to know if I delete the game to re-install, will I lose everything? Will my neighbors, dragons, coins, apples be gone? Please let me know.

shelovessweets
05-24-12, 04:47 PM
One other thing- I have a habitat with two level 6 fire dragons that should be earning 252/per hour, but they keep maxxing out at a total of 93 coins. The "collect now" tag flag comes and when I click on it to collect, I only get +93. What do I do?

kooky panda
05-24-12, 06:53 PM
Question- I'm having same issues with the sparkles as the above poster. But I want to know if I delete the game to re-install, will I lose everything? Will my neighbors, dragons, coins, apples be gone? Please let me know.

One other thing- I have a habitat with two level 6 fire dragons that should be earning 252/per hour, but they keep maxxing out at a total of 93 coins. The "collect now" tag flag comes and when I click on it to collect, I only get +93. What do I do?

If you delete and redownload you will not lose your games. Games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID.

I think this works like pet hotel. Has it been an hour when your collect now comes on?

shelovessweets
05-25-12, 06:03 AM
If you delete and redownload you will not lose your games. Games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID.

I think this works like pet hotel. Has it been an hour when your collect now comes on?

No, the "collect now" comes on in less than an hour.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 10:31 AM
I believe what is happening is you collect will show up before the hour is up, if you tap on it before then you will get partial coins for the time. I always go ahead and collect whenever I can, so my timer starts over building up the coins again.

rockieflr
05-30-12, 10:19 AM
Urghttp://farm8.staticflickr.com/7229/7302767730_88cf61e73d.jpg

rockieflr
05-30-12, 10:23 AM
Sorry this took 4 posts, I'm not sure how to delete the failed ones. So you can see from my screenshot that it's not just habitats, I previously had my breeding den there and it sparkled for a bit even after I moved it. It doesn't change the coin counter when a structure other than a habitat is there, but it's kind of annoying and makes the space less useful.

pun8
07-15-12, 09:07 AM
I have the same problem. It started off when I upgraded the red rocks and then with the green habitat too what should I do? Please help

Boutique_Lilo
09-24-12, 07:34 AM
I have the same problem with fire habitat after I upgraded it... What can I do...moving is not an optie because I do not have enough space... HELP ME please...

Boutique_Lilo
09-24-12, 09:12 AM
Fire habitat has to be red rocks... and normaly I have eggs in the left bottom corner met now there is only a number 4 and no purple eggs. And normaly I got a message in de upper right corner after I played all 6 ( or all 3 at no-neighbours ) that all are played, but that message does not appear anymore... Please help....

klaudiaknox
10-10-12, 10:56 PM
I have the same problem too

Tatatanga
10-21-12, 11:20 PM
I experimented a bit, and these are my conclusions, playing on an iPhone5 using IOS 6.0.

What is the false sparkle effect?

Some single squares (i.e., a small habitat is 3x3 squares, a small farm is 2x2 squares) make anything placed on top of them sparkle, even things like farms and nests.
This false sparkly effect resembles the one displayed when another player has interacted with your dragons.
The sparkly spot is active in cycles of around 20 seconds, although I haven't timed it precisely.

Unsparkling

Things get "unsparkled" when they release their contents - e.g., a habitat gets unsparkled when you collect its coins, a farm gets unsparkled when its crops are harvested.
Things don't need to be over the sparkly spot to get unsparkled.
A false sparkly habitat appears to give you an extra 250 coins, just as if another player had interacted with its dragons.
A sparkly farm gives you crops AND money - e.g., impruberries give you 6 food and 20 coins, buffbeets give you 20 food plus 20 coins.
You can have several sparkly things (e.g., three farms) at the same time, and release their contents separately. They will each become permanently unsparkled, unless they are over the sparkly spot.
Items seem to lose the false sparkly effect when the game is powered off, but they will regain it if they are still over the sparkly spot.

The clawback effect

When the false sparkly spot activates it does two things: it makes anything on top of it sparkly; and it claws back any bonus money it released since the last time it was active. It doesn't take any money that accumulated naturally from, e.g., having dragons in a habitat.
If you have spent bonus money then your game will connect with the Team Lava servers and then roll-back whatever you have spent, giving you the balance.

Example: you have 600 gold and you receive 250 bonus coins from a false sparkly habitat, making 850 coins. You then plant a Firapple which costs 650 coins, leaving you with only 200 coins - less than is due to be clawed back. The next time the false sparkly spot activates it will undo your planted crop and return its cost to you, minus the amount it clawed back. You will end up with the 600 coins you started with.

I hope this helps!

RoseRIP
11-08-12, 06:20 PM
This bug affects me too. Once I have extra space on my island, I'll try moving my habitat to see if I still get the glitched sparkly effect.

One thing I noticed is that it may be related to the location of where the sparkles are. For example, this issue first started on my Big Green Grove. I moved the Big Green Grove somewhere else and replaced it with a Big Yellow Plateau although the sparkly effect now haunts my Big Yellow Plateau where the Big Green Grove used to be. Once again, I'll try moving the Big Yellow Plateau to a different location to see if the glitched sparkles follows the habitat or if it impacts the current physical location on the island.

RoseRIP
11-10-12, 05:21 PM
I moved my Big Yellow Plateau to a different location and replaced it with a White Meadow and I haven't seen the sparkles in the same location. However, if I move the Big Yellow Plateau back to the glitched location then the sparkles return.

Tossa747
11-10-12, 08:12 PM
I have a iPhone 4 with Dragon Story: New Dawn v. 1.1.2.

For me it dosen't matter what kind of building or nest I place on the "sparkling spot", it sparkles anyway. When I move the sparkling building/nest it won't stop sparkle until I restart the game.

On the sparkling spot:
http://i47.tinypic.com/262bn2s.jpg

After I move the item:
http://i46.tinypic.com/ek3kep.jpg

My storm8 ID is Tossa747.

sanymano
05-06-13, 06:07 AM
I had the same problem with sparkling effect three times now!i changed places and it went away!so i tried the same with the stable and green habitat!but this time its not working!when i try to feed r sell the forest dragon it goes to the stable!when i press the stable it shows dawn-tree dragon!when i want to retrieve the dawn-tree dragon it shows forest dragon!its like a cyclic problem?!i have tried deleting,rebooting,clearing caches,downloading but to no avail!i used to play on two versions the original and valentine when this problem started

darkmornings
05-06-13, 11:11 AM
I'm having a similar issue. My sparkles are traveling. It started on my purple island and moved over to the green. I'm playing on an iPad mini. I transferred the game from my phone yesterday. The sparkles started then. The iPads version is 6.1.3 and says its up to date. The phone is a 6.1.4 and says the same. I'll mention the islands occupants are breeding in case it has something to do with this problem.

katbtodd
05-07-13, 06:50 AM
yes I am having the same problem with sparkles,, I have a iPad latest version and the 1.1.4 dragon story ,, it,started a week ago after the maintenance, I have moved the my diamond habitat many Tim's and they still come back please help us with this issue MY island name is Ruby camp

katbtodd
05-07-13, 12:48 PM
yes I am having the same problem with sparkles,, I have a iPad latest version and the 1.1.4 dragon story ,, it,started a week ago after the maintenance, I have moved the my diamond habitat many Tim's and they still come back please help us with this issue MY island name is Ruby camp

Thank you it stopped,. So what ever you did it worked,,,

mremystery11
05-27-13, 12:12 PM
Tried everything here and cant get the sparkles to stay away :( storm id is mremystery11

leoninefire
06-01-13, 07:27 PM
I'm having the same issue I think. I will collect coins from habitats that sparkle and reset quite often allowing me to collect almost every 3-5 seconds. I will collect enough coins to upgrade or buy a new habitat and with in a few seconds of making the purchase the game with "process" and when it's done the new purchase will be removed and totally disappear and the coins will be all gone as well. It seems to only do this when the habitats are rebooting and sparkling very often.

I did uninstall and reinstall and mine is still doing it...and on different habitats at different times....when I try to purchase an item, doesn't matter what it is with those frequent sparkle coins....it "takes" them and the purchase away and leaves me with my original amount I had....once I started trying to d

leoninefire
06-01-13, 07:29 PM
Determine the issue...I left only 24 coins in my bank and collected only sparkle coins, made a purchase and both the purchase and the coins were removed and I was left with the original 24 coins I started with..:::please advise

maguar
06-01-13, 07:38 PM
I'm having the same issue I think. I will collect coins from habitats that sparkle and reset quite often allowing me to collect almost every 3-5 seconds. I will collect enough coins to upgrade or buy a new habitat and with in a few seconds of making the purchase the game with "process" and when it's done the new purchase will be removed and totally disappear and the coins will be all gone as well. It seems to only do this when the habitats are rebooting and sparkling very often.

I did uninstall and reinstall and mine is still doing it...and on different habitats at different times....when I try to purchase an item, doesn't matter what it is with those frequent sparkle coins....it "takes" them and the purchase away and leaves me with my original amount I had....once I started trying to d

With these ones that reset quite frequently, have you checked your newsfeed to see if people have played with your dragons. If they haven't you may have some sparkling spots on your island. These are spots that sparkle for no reason and don't give bonuses (the count rolls back). Move your habitats away from this spots and put other buildings there.

leoninefire
06-01-13, 07:47 PM
I read thru some of the other answers and previous posts....and I moved my stuff....my spell house is now sparkling but since that isn't giving false coins I don't mind....does the spell house usually sparkle? I'm only on level 12 and haven't used it yet.

maguar
06-01-13, 08:33 PM
The spell house doesn't usually sparkle. It seems that's a spot on your island that is constantly sparkling.

buttabdullah99
10-13-13, 04:22 AM
Hi team lava I am ur daily player and u r not getting my any new dragons I tried so many times for new dragon but u r not giving me so plz recover it fast bcoz I want pumpkin dragon it's on limited time so plz recover it as soon as u can plz my storm8 I'd is buttabdullah99 and my island name is Zezel so plz recover it

ValerieL0407
07-11-14, 07:28 PM
Having trouble moving a habitat to a plateau I just cleared. Am into allowed to move one? Wasn't sure if I could move it or if I had to builds whole new one.

Also my habitats never sparkle after the dragons have been played with.