PDA

View Full Version : wow version 1.5.1 is total lol

GroovyRuss
05-19-12, 06:23 AM
been 15 minutes and only 1 customer has entered. I quit the app and launched again hoping at least the coins would be given and it is just not showing the customers but nope. only 4 coins in 15 minutes.

back to VD version. lol

lydiatelad
05-19-12, 06:28 AM
Thanks Groovy
I have stayed with VD version as there were so many bugs with old edition. I will stay with VD till they come round and take it off me.
However could have done with gems from the basic goals on original edition.
If and when I do change over, will I be able to do goals (on iphone)?

GroovyRuss
05-19-12, 06:50 AM
i installed it cause you need it for goals. So i am switching back and forth. No customers and no coin at ALL in it right now
I'm doing goals now so will switch back when done to make money. Others said consumption rate remains you just can't see
customers but that is not what is happening here. Getting NADA. As long as app is open and client side control NOTHING.
If i quit the app and let it run on the server side ONLY i get coin but at s super slow rate. about 1/3 of running VD version
in the foreground. i.e. 60 plates served a minute for VD and about 20 a minute for 1.5.1 normal BS.

DAmanding
05-19-12, 09:24 AM
The lack of customers bug was introduced with 1.5.1, but it isn't in 1.5. So if you use 1.5 you get both goals and customers! Fortunately I had upgraded to 1.5 but never to 1.5.1.

GroovyRuss
05-19-12, 07:28 PM
The lack of customers bug was introduced with 1.5.1, but it isn't in 1.5. So if you use 1.5 you get both goals and customers! Fortunately I had upgraded to 1.5 but never to 1.5.1.

yeah i would but i have no 1.5 I could kick myself for not waiting a few weeks to see if 1.5.1 was any good. At least i have the VD
version still and it crushes 1.5 also in speed of serving plates. 1.4.1 version though was the same speed as VD version so something
was changed in 1.5 and totally borked in 1.5.1 lol