PDA

View Full Version : Magic Box Suggestion

Unregistered
11-09-10, 05:22 PM
i was shocked when i found out that i just paid $5 for 24 gems on a box that i thought i could use more then once. i only got a lamp out of it. i think the box should be availiable if you pay the 24 gems to be used more than once. perhaps every couple of hours. i just find it completely ridiculous to spend $5 to open the "magic box" once.

anybody else feel this way, or have suggestions to how this could be reworked?

Unregistered
11-09-10, 05:44 PM
I agree with this it should be able to be used like once every 24 hours to allow a rare item to pop up and keep letting you open it until you do get a rare item then you have to buy a new box.........

Unregistered
11-19-10, 11:35 PM
u are right i got frecking flowers..they rip u off.. (edit). at least show us what is in the frecking box.
what the hell u want flowers? we paid 5 dollars every item has too have a value.

Restauranteur
11-20-10, 08:46 PM
I Accidentally bought the magic shell, and i thought... "****!" Afterwards, i thought ' Oh, this is alright, i guess. they will probably give a gift every 24hr... but then came the truth... i feel like suing them.... (ok, maybe thats over the top... but you could do lots with $5!!!

Unregistered
11-20-10, 11:47 PM
Its called GAMBLING, people.

Cant believe how many people dont understand that! You take the risk, and complain when it doesn't come out your way.

Bet you wont do it again, will you.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 08:58 PM
i was shocked when i found out that i just paid $5 for 24 gems on a box that i thought i could use more then once. i only got a lamp out of it. i think the box should be availiable if you pay the 24 gems to be used more than once. perhaps every couple of hours. i just find it completely ridiculous to spend $5 to open the "magic box" once.

anybody else feel this way, or have suggestions to how this could be reworked?

Yes I totally agree. I thought by the icons that
that there was more than one item
inside. After paying real money I was
surprised that it was only one thing.
There should be more things or it
should be able to be used more than once.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:42 PM
Its called GAMBLING, people.

Cant believe how many people dont understand that! You take the risk, and complain when it doesn't come out your way.

Bet you wont do it again, will you.

agreeed!!!