PDA

View Full Version : Plants

Ypes
05-19-12, 05:13 AM
In the first period of playing dragon story after a while you dont got much money and much room left and the amount of cash that you need to pay is redicilous ( at the beginning ofc) so what i want to suggest that in the period without any expansions that all the plants get removed and when you want to expand you do pay for the plants to get removed, cuz many times it prevents me from getting richer or better.

ButterPanda
05-19-12, 05:17 PM
thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on to the devs.

Jesa
05-21-12, 11:11 AM
I agree about the plants.Im at lvl 14 just paid 17500.00 to expand and when I finally finish waiting for the doubled time I ended up with then I see over 19000.00$ in PLANTS and rocks to clear.Why are we paying to get the land then WAITING SO LONG THENNNNNN you make us wait again and pay MORE to clear the land AGAIN. I mean a full day for a small square costing 30,000$ almost isn't makin me want to my own $ into this game when I can do that with games I actually get to interact with not consistently watch timers like sand pouring through an hr glass annoyed I can't do anything move anything or add anything.