PDA

View Full Version : ipad deleting BAKERY STORY

malaika1959
05-19-12, 03:11 AM
when I delete Bakery Story from the iPad and re?nstall it.. does the game start where I stoppped, at the same level and all the points???

333paddington
05-19-12, 03:24 AM
Yes, the game will be exactly as you left it.

malaika1959
05-19-12, 03:35 AM
are you sure, perhaps I should delete Bakery Story from th iPad first... perhaps my photo will disappear than??

Rachael98
05-19-12, 03:52 AM
I can confirm that it will all stay exactly the same.

If you want the technical side, I can give you that too:

Your device has a UDID - which is a unique thing to identify it by.
All of your progress is saved on TeamLava's servers (which is why you need to connect to the web for it), and then linked by your UDID number. Even if you delete the app, the account remains on TL's servers.

SmokeyMtnGirl
05-19-12, 04:10 AM
when I delete Bakery Story from the iPad and re?nstall it.. does the game start where I stoppped, at the same level and all the points???

Yes it will. I was scared to death the first time I done it. Had to in order to fix a problem. But I promise, for what that is worth lol, it will be just like you left it.

malaika1959
05-19-12, 04:47 AM
thank u... hope by doing this my picture will be gone!!

kooky panda
05-19-12, 08:40 AM
thank u... hope by doing this my picture will be gone!!

are you talking about your facebook picture showing up as your avatar pic? this happened to me on Pet Hotel. what I did was go into the game and log out of facebook. (under main- settings). then I restarted my device and my facebook pic was gone.