PDA

View Full Version : Dragons have disappeared... Help?

k1tt3nz
05-18-12, 11:42 PM
So I open the game and my big red habitat is gone and so are the dragons who were in it... I didn't sell it or anything like that. Then later I go to breed and the dragons that are missing are still options for breeding but they aren't on my field at all... what happened and where did they go? Help! :(

greygull
05-18-12, 11:46 PM
Try restarting your device.

CampingTime
05-19-12, 07:07 PM
I too have experienced a yellow dragon disappear. The habitat has stayed in place, but my yellow dragon is no longer there. When I select the habitat, I no longer see the dragon's name, but only the option to do an egg.

CampingTime
05-19-12, 07:08 PM
Oh, and I have already tried restarting my iPad.

kooky panda
05-19-12, 07:08 PM
I too have experienced a yellow dragon disappear. The habitat has stayed in place, but my yellow dragon is no longer there. When I select the habitat, I no longer see the dragon's name, but only the option to do an egg.
Try restarting your device.

CampingTime
05-19-12, 07:18 PM
As I said in my second post, I have restarted the iPad, but then I also deleted and reinstalled the ap. No yellow dragon. What do I need to do now? Thanks.

kooky panda
05-19-12, 09:06 PM
As I said in my second post, I have restarted the iPad, but then I also deleted and reinstalled the ap. No yellow dragon. What do I need to do now? Thanks.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com They will be able to look into your game to find out what happened to your dragon.

CampingTime
05-20-12, 12:49 AM
Thank you very much! I will do that.

flameab
07-01-12, 07:59 AM
Hi - one of my habitats just disappeared. However it had no dragon yet - I have closed the game and re-opened. There does not appear to be a credit anywhere for the coins expended on it. Any clues?

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:50 AM
Hi - one of my habitats just disappeared. However it had no dragon yet - I have closed the game and re-opened. There does not appear to be a credit anywhere for the coins expended on it. Any clues?

you can try deleting the game and redownloading it. If it does not show up send an email to support@teamlava.com .