PDA

View Full Version : Help please

kattigra11
05-18-12, 08:17 PM
A month ago I transfered my old game to a new device but now I cannot purchase gems. I have contacted TL hundreds of times or maybe lesser but they have not shown interest in helping. At one point they said that they would appoint an engineer but it has been one month and few days and I am still without support. What can I do?

kooky panda
05-18-12, 08:41 PM
What is happening when you try to purchase? If on iphone, ipad, etc and you are getting a blank gem screen see this thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

kattigra11
05-19-12, 02:48 AM
The message reads "a server error has occurred please return or cancel purchase". I am using an android device.Thanks

Rachael98
05-19-12, 02:55 AM
Try uninstalling, then reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved.

kattigra11
05-19-12, 03:41 AM
Try uninstalling, then reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved.

Done that and it didn't work

Rachael98
05-19-12, 03:49 AM
Done that and it didn't work

Try logging out, then logging back into your Google account?

kattigra11
05-19-12, 04:06 AM

Thanks will try that

kattigra11
05-19-12, 04:30 AM

It didn't work either. I don't know what else to do. It is annoying that I can't purchase the items that I want and plus TL is not responding to my emails. I feel isolated now.

kooky panda
05-19-12, 08:44 AM
Make sure you go into your account and accept the terms and agreements. Also check to make sure your payment method on file
(credit card, etc) is active. Other than that, you will need to send an email to google to check on your payment status.

kattigra11
05-19-12, 09:00 AM
Thanks will do it

kattigra11
05-19-12, 09:05 AM
Kooky I don't believe is anything to do with theou Google account because I am able to purchase gems on the RS whithout any issues but it is only in the FS .

kooky panda
05-19-12, 09:07 AM
Kooky I don't believe is anything to do with theou Google account because I am able to purchase gems on the RS whithout any issues but it is only in the FS .

I will send over to see if the CMs have any other suggestions.

kattigra11
05-19-12, 11:30 AM
I will send over to see if the CMs have any other suggestions.

Thanks I appreciate

Imogine
05-20-12, 07:28 AM
I have had this problem too. I can purchase gems on all other games, but not on FS. It either says I can't buy gems in my country .. I can with the others, or to retry later. I would love to purchase some but can't. This must be a common thing surely? I've tried uninstalling and re installing, restarting and doing it all again but it just doesn't help. Meanwhile in BS and the others it accepts without a worry.

kooky panda
05-20-12, 08:44 AM
This has been reported.

You do need to be on at least level 3 to be able to make in-game purchases.

kattigra11
05-20-12, 09:28 AM
This has been reported.

You do need to be on at least level 3 to be able to make in-game purchases.

Thanks. I am in level 80. Before transferring my old game to my new device I didn't have any problem in buying gems but since the transference it does not allowed me to.

BrandyLeeMix
07-09-12, 09:09 AM
I've been having the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I even did a factory data reset on phone. Still the same problem. TL support said they have never seen this problem before and that they cant help me. Very dissappointing :(