PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for more engaging game play

Mycropht
11-09-10, 02:40 PM
First off, I do want to say just how much I love this game. It's very sweet and relaxing. But as a person who played a similar game on a Social Networking forum for more than a year there are some features I miss. Please don't misunderstand; I don't want this game to be a carbon copy of other cafe games out there--this game has many strengths that make it a better fit for mobile gaming. But there are a few additions needed to really amp up the gameplay experience beyond the basic level it's at right now.

1. Wall decorations
I'm sure this is a no-brainer, and I'm hoping that it's slated for one of the "weekly"* updates to come. But our little restaurants really need some windows/signs/artwork!!

2. Better variety of floors that can be bought with game coins
Good grief. I'm a veteran gem buyer; I've got NO problem spending $$$$ on gems. But I expect decent returns on those purchases. (My restaurant is decorated with 3 items from the Undersea magic case, and I see more gem purchases in my future.) Having such a large percent of flooring available only for gem purchase is a real dampener, especially for a game in such early days with so few decorating options available.

3. A closed/open feature
I'm one of those players who seeks versimillitude in my gaming experience. I won't stick 200 mobile homes in a row on my City Story just to hoard cleaning. I won't shove 100 tables in my restaurant to hoard tips. I want them to look like real cities, real farms, real restaurants. To that end, I'd like to not have to pull the podium in front of the door whenever I want my customers to stay away. Why not add a simple "closed/open" option to control customer flow in a more organic way?

*(Seriously, you guys need to stop advertising "new content every week" because you don't offer that and it sours people on otherwise fine games.)

Agreed!
11-09-10, 08:04 PM
I Agree with you on that part.....engaging gameplay and also to make it more engaging they should put like a chat where people can meet others and talk to them...a way of getting away from everyday life problems..