PDA

View Full Version : Dragons have me seeing red!!!!

lefemmenikita14
05-18-12, 02:58 PM
Team lava needs to stop invading pet shop story and as i imagine all their shops with these dragon advertisements. Okay, the man/lady walks around with sign is bad enough but, now you click on game and the dragon ad appears. And in addition i have one that just stays in shop. I get it that you wat us to install and play but, could you let me enjoy the shop i am in. Dragons don't belong in my shop. Stop overwhelming me.

Denel31
05-18-12, 04:36 PM
I feel you my friend. Is agravating. Just posted similar complaint at another forum.

apec714
05-18-12, 04:54 PM
Team lava needs to stop invading pet shop story and as i imagine all their shops with these dragon advertisements. Okay, the man/lady walks around with sign is bad enough but, now you click on game and the dragon ad appears. And in addition i have one that just stays in shop. I get it that you wat us to install and play but, could you let me enjoy the shop i am in. Dragons don't belong in my shop. Stop overwhelming me.

I'd have to say the same about pet story ads are really annoying while I'm playing dragon story but it won't change it's a marketing strategy that apparently works

Denel31
05-20-12, 04:56 PM
I'd have to say the same about pet story ads are really annoying while I'm playing dragon story but it won't change it's a marketing strategy that apparently works

I think it only works if u you allow it and don't set up boundaries. I don't see the perfume lady spraying unwanted and unsolicited perfume on your face anymore. Marketing could become harrassment if you permit it. Having adds around the store either walking around or sitting in a corner doesn't bother me, but an add that "demand" installation or else it will not leave your store is an insult to my intelligence.

sunstorm01
05-20-12, 05:05 PM
I'd be happy with a constant pop up that says " vote for rainy and everyone else to get some gem sales" !!

Denel31
05-21-12, 05:05 PM
I'd be happy with a constant pop up that says " vote for rainy and everyone else to get some gem sales" !!

Good one! I second that! Lil.

[S8] Elsa
05-23-12, 11:40 AM
Thank you for the feedback regarding our cross promotions for Dragon Story. I'll pass this along to the appropriate folks. If you like, you can download the game, which should decrease the windowed promotions for the game.

The dragons are just excited about getting you all to play with them (they already convinced me to change my dragon slaying ways, look how cute they are...). Can you blame them for wanting to hang out with our awesome users?