PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling Corner

ladyj0y
05-18-12, 11:53 AM
Hi,

I think I read this already, but I don't know if TL recognized it.
I just Post a Picture, I think that explains everything XD

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg10/scaled.php?server=10&filename=tlbug.png&res=landing

greygull
05-18-12, 12:08 PM
Thanks for these! Yes, there seems to be sparkles that aren't leaving lol. This will be the 4th pic I have to show them. Funny thing is - none of us have them in the same spot! :)

But you know - I have to ask first. Have you restarted/reinstalled?

ladyj0y
05-18-12, 12:52 PM
Erstarrt often but Not reinstalled i think. But my Version is the latest one

queentina3
05-18-12, 01:25 PM
It's the same general area though GG, those 2 blocks in that corner have the "play sparkles" so Dragons can't be placed there at all. :(

greygull
05-18-12, 01:31 PM
Kooky gave me a couple of ideas:

First - is this only happening with iPad and iPad 2? She tried her 3, and it didn't happen (or on an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4).

Second - maybe its the secret for getting a diamond? I'm going to move things around in a bit, put my diamond habitat on it :)

greygull
05-18-12, 01:32 PM
It's the same general area though GG, those 2 blocks in that corner have the "play sparkles" so Dragons can't be placed there at all. :(

This is the same general area as ours, but someone else gave me pics of theirs, it's towards the other side of that island.

queentina3
05-18-12, 01:43 PM
LMAO, if you get a Diamond by moving your breeder there, you BETTER tell me! I'll move mine there too then! hahaha

I'm just glad it isn't just you and me having the problem. Now BP won't think we're nuts.

ladyj0y
05-18-12, 03:36 PM
XDDD the miracle and fortune to get a Diamond lol awesome. I Place my breedstation there lol

greygull
05-18-12, 05:25 PM
Ok, I've moved my diamond habitat to the spot of the sparkles

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/205a1f82.jpg

But now I have 12 more hours until my current breeding is done.

queentina3
05-18-12, 08:44 PM
The things we'll do with the bugs we find just to get the Diamond dragon. LMAO

ladyj0y
05-19-12, 04:04 AM
The Mysterie is going on XDDD

Serious: I Play with iPhone 3GS

ButterPanda
05-19-12, 05:22 PM
FYI, this issue has been forwarded to our engineers.

aydslay
05-19-12, 07:43 PM
I keep having 150 coins deducted. If I buy something & don't have 150 left over, it says "processing" & takes back the purchase after a few seconds. Then, sparkles will appear on one of my habitats & give 150 coins. This happens every 11 seconds. Deducts 150, then puts 150 back in. It's quite annoying.

Also, the more food you plant, the more it cost per piece & the more time it takes per piece. Seems like that should be the other way around. The cheapest is 6 pieces @ 5 coins per piece & 5 seconds per piece. It keeps going up on coins & time for each option. By the time you get to the one for 1400 pieces, it costs 9.3 coins per piece (almost twice as much) & takes a little over 5.5 seconds for each.

kooky panda
05-19-12, 09:00 PM
Try restarting your device.

If it is one habitant where you are losing the coins, trying moving it away from that area. There is a sparkle issue happening on some of the games and TL is looking into it.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner&p=311634&viewfull=1#post311634

aydslay
05-19-12, 10:14 PM
Moving the habitat fixed it. Thanks!! :)

sofiebarbie
05-19-12, 10:20 PM
Hi, i have THE Same problem, playing on a i-pad 2, i had THE red dragon there, then i upgraded it, and started sparkling. I couldn't get money from it anymore. When i tapped it i got 150 money, but seconds later, THE Total money counted down by that number. I now moved it and it works normal now, except, in THE quests it says i still have to upgrade.
I now have a farm standing in that corner, it is sparkling, i don't know yet if it works for THE rest.

greygull
05-19-12, 10:55 PM
Hi, i have THE Same problem, playing on a i-pad 2, i had THE red dragon there, then i upgraded it, and started sparkling. I couldn't get money from it anymore. When i tapped it i got 150 money, but seconds later, THE Total money counted down by that number. I now moved it and it works normal now, except, in THE quests it says i still have to upgrade.
I now have a farm standing in that corner, it is sparkling, i don't know yet if it works for THE rest.

Can you post a pic of where it's happening please? It doesn't seem to be happening to anyone in the same place, so I'm curious where yours is :) Plus, the more pics to share with the CMs, the better.

Side note - I have an Island and a Firestorm on the breeder, hoping my diamond might show up ;)

sofiebarbie
05-19-12, 11:28 PM
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/pietarnhem/a9fb6cf6.jpg

sofiebarbie
05-19-12, 11:32 PM
It is THE big farm in THE richt down corner

greygull
05-20-12, 12:05 AM
It is THE big farm in THE richt down corner

That actually looks close to mine! :) What I did to find the exact spot - I moved everything away, then just placed flowers in each spot. Eventually one of them started to sparkle. Mine ended up being the 7th spot from the right edge, 2nd in from the top.

sparks229
05-20-12, 12:19 AM
I don't have the sparkles. Im going to be so sad if it turns out to be the secret to the diamond :(

ladyj0y
05-20-12, 04:51 AM
@sparks229: Don't worry XD that was a Joke..that's definetly a Bug.

@greygull: Please give me your ID It would be lovely to have you as nbr. I tried your Name "greygull" but it doesn't work. PM me ;D

limabeansan
05-20-12, 10:32 AM
I just posted a similar problem on the bug thread. My big green grove is always sparkling, ever since I upgraded it. Unfortunately, it doen't change, regardless of where I place it. And I lose more coins than collected when I tap on it. Ugh.

greygull
05-20-12, 12:01 PM
I just posted a similar problem on the bug thread. My big green grove is always sparkling, ever since I upgraded it. Unfortunately, it doen't change, regardless of where I place it. And I lose more coins than collected when I tap on it. Ugh.

Try moving it to a different spot, then exiting and restarting your device. Let us know if it stops then.

greygull
05-20-12, 12:02 PM

@greygull: Please give me your ID It would be lovely to have you as nbr. I tried your Name "greygull" but it doesn't work. PM me ;D

Sending you a PM :)

And yes, "greygull" is no longer my ID in the games.

limabeansan
05-20-12, 12:20 PM
Doesn't work to move or restart. However, I just bought a second green grove, and that appears to have worked. Keep your fingers crossed. I don't want to lose more coins! Thanks.

celestas
05-20-12, 01:30 PM
I have Sparkles on my (empty) breeding nest and on my empty nest. Can anyone tell me what that means?

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:44 PM
It is a gitch. Try moving them to another area.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner

celestas
05-20-12, 01:48 PM
I think I have a simular problem, but I have it on a breeding den and an empty nest?!? Can anyone explain?

sparks229
05-20-12, 02:24 PM

I know :p

greygull
05-20-12, 08:18 PM
If you're having the "sparkles" issue, please post pics of it - they don't seem to be in the same places for everyone :)

ogerriz
05-21-12, 01:11 AM
I posted this originally in the bugs area and was told to add my stuff here.

Playing on iPad 3 IOS 5.1.1 DS version 1.0.2 Storm ID ogerriz

Started with a green habitat with a dragon that I upgraded - it seems the game allows playing with this dragon even though habitat is under construction. Next day when the habitat was finished, it was still sparkling. i was told to restart and move it. and it seems to have worked.

Then I did it again - there are just not enough habitats allowed in the lower levels. This time with a red habitat. So I did exactly as before and restarted and moved it but now if I move things into that area, then they start sparkling. The old one where the lower Big Green Habitat is where the old one used to be. That one hasn't started again.

I had the Evolution Temple there and it started sparkling until I moved it out now I have a farm that is sparkling as well.

URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/?action=view&current=355a62e7.jpg]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/th_355a62e7.jpg[/URL]

ogerriz
05-21-12, 04:17 AM
Here is the right picture
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/th_4c5b21a5.jpg (http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/ogerriz/?action=view&current=4c5b21a5.jpg)

Jesa
05-21-12, 11:05 AM
I dont know why anyone would complain about the sparkles or report it as a"bug" when it's a insistent bonus of $ it's like someone instantly plays with the dragons on that habitat. So really not a bug. Rather how about expansion clocks still jumping time.i pay 17500.00 to expand time doubles PLUS they add a 7500$ rock and a 5000$ tree to clear when I finally get the space.Your tripling playing time and it's unfair to pay triple to clear trees when u charge us soooo much and make us wait SO LONG compared to other games out there to be able to actually have fun playing.All most of us do is wait and wait and visiting neighbors mostly gets exp because their dragons r already played with.

queentina3
05-21-12, 11:09 AM
I dont know why anyone would complain about the sparkles or report it as a"bug" when it's a insistent bonus of $ it's like someone instantly plays with the dragons on that habitat. So really not a bug. Rather how about expansion clocks still jumping time.i pay 17500.00 to expand time doubles PLUS they add a 7500$ rock and a 5000$ tree to clear when I finally get the space.Your tripling playing time and it's unfair to pay triple to clear trees when u charge us soooo much and make us wait SO LONG compared to other games out there to be able to actually have fun playing.All most of us do is wait and wait and visiting neighbors mostly gets exp because their dragons r already played with.

It is a bug because we don't get the coins, neighbors can't "play" because they see it as already played, and when we tap on the habitat to remove the sparkles it takes money away, more than what it should have. On top of all that, I had my farm sitting there and it started to deduct more money from me when I harvested my food, more than what it should have done. So yes, it is a bug and should be fixed.

I've now moved all my stones to that area and I'm just going to leave them there until I've been told this bug is fixed. I'm sick of losing money because of the "sparkles".

mymummy789
05-22-12, 05:34 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/purefrances/private/0485ceb8.jpg

I followed someone else's idea and moved the small bush around the area until it sparkled. It is the bottom corner of the original plateau (probably should have zoomed out a bit when I took the photo).

I thought it was great to be able to constantly collect money from this one spot, but this morning I was a few coins short for an expansion so watched and collected from the dragon that was originally placed there, and that is when I realised that the money goes down again before it resparkles, which is about every 10 seconds. It is a nuisance as it has rendered that corner unusable for habitats.

Triximix2
05-22-12, 05:54 AM
Hi,

I have the same issue on 2 spots in my island, please see picture. I moved the sparkling habitats to different spots and they stopped sparkling continuously. Also, I tried to move my dragon nest to one of the sparkling spots and it started sparkling also. I noticed sparkling starts when other dragons are played.

Note this is not related to the habitats being under construction as I have the exact same issue with fully built habitats.

I tried restarting my device, uninstall-reinstall the appli, but the problem is still there.

Thanks and regards.

dri2011
05-22-12, 07:16 AM
I'm having this issue too, and now I have 3 sparkling spots where I can't hold habitats anymore because of the coin subtraction.
The sparkling spot usually happens when I upgrade a habitat (it doesn't matter if there is a dragon in it or not). So I'm trying to avoid this issue by not upgrading, first I sell the small habitat and then buy the big one.
For the existing sparkling spots I don't see any workaround. Let's hope this issue is fixed.

pbrigitte
05-25-12, 02:45 PM
I seem to have an odd glitch in my game (under diddleman, the phone didn't acknowledge that I already have an ID in the phone). I have an upgraded water habitat, it sparkles all the time like someone "visited it" even when all the dragons are gone and it's empty. You click on it and get 200 coin. 12 seconds later the coin gets removed and it's sparkling again. I thought it might be fixed after the update but it's not, anyone else having a similar issue?

kooky panda
05-25-12, 04:00 PM
This issue has been reported. Here is the current thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner&p=313365&viewfull=1#post313365

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 04:03 PM
My fire habitat has this problem. It's very annoying, as it keeps taking away things I build to get the coins back for me to collect.

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 04:21 PM
I don't have any sparkling spot gee am I ever lucky

pbrigitte
05-26-12, 03:52 AM
I had this problem with my water habitat for a few days, but it's the spot, so when I moved it now my air habitat is affected.

gorgeously_me
05-26-12, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I do have the same issue. It constantly annoys me. I even sold my green grove habitat TWICE believing that the repetitive sparkling would be gone. But even I sold those habitats and built new ones, it keeps sparkling on the same spot. I hope this bug will soon be fixed. 

TurtleGirlSloan
05-26-12, 11:26 AM
I want a wishful thinking diamond dragon sparkling corner glitch too!!!! 😄

TheOppressed
05-26-12, 07:16 PM
Although it is hard to tell from the still picture it would seem as though my magic banner and evolution temple are glowing. Anyone have an idea why?

http://minus.com/iIY8NzZrlvYN3

moonlightknight
05-26-12, 07:39 PM
This has happen to me too. Random objects in the game have began sparkling. Do you think its some kind of secret or just a glitch?

iyw5001
05-26-12, 07:48 PM
I thi k it's a glitch. For me, it's a cycle. 1.) Habitat glows 2.) coins are added 3.) coins are subtracted 4.) repeat steps 1-3
I even tried deleting the habitat and building another in its place but same results. It has to do with where it was located on my island... I really hope someone fixes it soon. I already reported it to the game too.

moonlightknight
05-26-12, 07:53 PM
No, at one point my nest were glowing/sparkling. That coin glitch I've had happen too.

Niimue
05-27-12, 05:06 PM
There is a bugged spot on the lower left hand side of the map. To be exact, for me, it is the 9th space up and 7th space to the right of the furthest lower left square.

Almost anything you put there glows. If you put a habitat there, you can harvest it every 30 seconds or so. Unfortunately though, the money and xp seem to be only on the client side. If you visit another village or exit the game, the money and xp gained go away.

I found the sparklies highly annoying so I just avoid them. I found I can cover the spot with a Stone Path with no sparkles.

dala12
05-28-12, 12:39 AM
Can it speed up the breeding? I have one spot too! And it took me some time to make space to get my habitat move away from it.

dala12
05-28-12, 12:49 AM
I have still, the sparkling problem but because we cannot edit I thought that I mentioned it again. Now I moved everything away from it.

iyw5001
05-29-12, 03:12 PM
I have the same problem too and I filed a report a few days ago (no response so far) but it's tied to the location not the habitat...

bec29footy
05-30-12, 06:46 AM
i dont have any sparkles **** i want wishful thinking diamond dragon sparkles cornor too :0(

bec29footy
05-30-12, 06:48 AM
why did i get astrix for i didnt swear

SacisKiddos
05-30-12, 12:38 PM
Hello, I am a brand new iPhone owner using the latest iPhone Dragon Story app and have been plagued with the sparkles in the middle of my island so it really cuts down on available space for habitats!! It appears whenever I place anything - habitat, flag, flagstone on it. If i move the item, the sparkles go with them. I now have a box of flowers and flags to keep me from accidentally placing anything there. It is beyond annoying because I have to juggle stuff when I need new habitats : - {! I have turned the phone off often, with no change of the spot. What I have done is dragged the items off the main island and put them where they can't distract me w/sparkles. I have noticed the sparkles go away on their own if I leave them there long enough. I have even pulled all 3 items back onto the island and (so far) they do not spontaneously erupt with sparkles. This isn't ok with me because it takes up valuable space.

I'm scared to delete and reinstall because I have amassed a small fortune in coin, popularity (not sure what that is called), dragons and gold. If there is a small chance I'd lose it I won't do it.

Triximix2
05-30-12, 04:23 PM
I have deleted and reinstalled the app many times without losing my coins, but I still have this sparkling issue in 2 differents spots in my island. I cannot place habitats there, I am losing valuable space and it is not so interesting not to be able to arrange my island the way I want it. Nothing has been done or said regarding this issue although it has been reported some time ago. Pretty disappointing...

mishka2
05-31-12, 10:06 AM
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it is weird and ANNOYING! My Blue Lagoon sparkles constantly so I tap it and it gives me 200 coins plus 1 exp and stops sparkling. About 10 seconds later it takes back the money and starts sparkling again ( it does not take back the experience). What the bleep?!?! I never really know if I get to keep the money when someone has REALLy come over and visited that habitat or if it takes it back every time. Any one else see this? I can take a video of it with my phone but I don't know how to upload it here. HELP!

Purplum
05-31-12, 01:25 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/15qc4lh.jpg

I, too, have a spot on my main island that will constantly sparkle. It drove me crazy but I stuck a castle tower on it & eventually I've learned to ignore it. That's just my sparkle tower now, lol. It's not collectable btw, haha.

But it would be nice to have it fixed. :)

zoom27
05-31-12, 06:45 PM
I have same problem, so I put my evolution temple there.
Mine's at the main island, 3rd row from the bottom and 3rd colume going right from left.
Basically, right in the middle lol

zoom27
05-31-12, 06:45 PM
I have same problem, so I put my evolution temple there.
Mine's at the main island, 3rd row from the bottom and 3rd colume going right from left.
Basically, right in the middle lol

And it's constantly sparkling, it gives a nice effect. Makes the evolution more special in a way ;)

mareewat
05-31-12, 06:48 PM
Hi same problem. Main island, right side top area. But I to have placed decorations there for effect. Smiles

kooky panda
05-31-12, 08:17 PM
This sparkle issue has been reported.

mishka2
06-01-12, 06:42 AM
Thanks to all who responded, I wouldn't have thought to move the darn thing because I thought it was the habitat, not the spot it sat on. Thanks to your help, I moved it and stuck a farm on top of that spot. Now I have a sparkly farm :rolleyes:

ButterPanda
06-01-12, 04:43 PM
thanks for the additional reports. these have been reported.

queentina3
06-01-12, 05:54 PM
When is it going to get fixed? I still can't put anything but stones in that corner without it affecting my game play. If I put a Farm there, I lose money. If I put a habitat there, I lose money. If I try to put a nest or my breeder there, the game hangs on me and I have to force close and then go back in and move those things. It's getting really frustrating as I have all my dragons lined up in a nice row, but this one habitat spot is blocked due to this and I need to have it on a different island instead. :(

mymummy789
06-02-12, 05:21 AM
It would be nice to have a response from TL about this. I have put decorative items round the area so I don't use it, but it is extremely restrictive.

mattyboo1
06-02-12, 06:21 AM
Hello, I am a brand new iPhone owner using the latest iPhone Dragon Story app and have been plagued with the sparkles in the middle of my island so it really cuts down on available space for habitats!! It appears whenever I place anything - habitat, flag, flagstone on it. If i move the item, the sparkles go with them. I now have a box of flowers and flags to keep me from accidentally placing anything there. It is beyond annoying because I have to juggle stuff when I need new habitats : - {! I have turned the phone off often, with no change of the spot. What I have done is dragged the items off the main island and put them where they can't distract me w/sparkles. I have noticed the sparkles go away on their own if I leave them there long enough. I have even pulled all 3 items back onto the island and (so far) they do not spontaneously erupt with sparkles. This isn't ok with me because it takes up valuable space.

I'm scared to delete and reinstall because I have amassed a small fortune in coin, popularity (not sure what that is called), dragons and gold. If there is a small chance I'd lose it I won't do it.

Wow so more sparkle spots are being created

ButterPanda
06-02-12, 05:04 PM
When is it going to get fixed? I still can't put anything but stones in that corner without it affecting my game play. If I put a Farm there, I lose money. If I put a habitat there, I lose money. If I try to put a nest or my breeder there, the game hangs on me and I have to force close and then go back in and move those things. It's getting really frustrating as I have all my dragons lined up in a nice row, but this one habitat spot is blocked due to this and I need to have it on a different island instead. :(

I am unable to speculate how long it may take.

Triximix2
06-04-12, 05:32 PM
I have found a solution to not getting this frustrating issue again: I quitted the game !

exiguous
06-09-12, 04:17 AM
It would be nice to have a response from TL about this. I have put decorative items round the area so I don't use it, but it is extremely restrictive.

My sparkling problem spread like a plague haha... It was happening to one habitat that I noticed kept sparkling and I'd tap it and it would give me silver then reset itself subtracting the money it gave me and finally I moved the habitat. As a former tech support woman I straight away uninstalled, shut off the phone and waited a few, reinstalled to no avail. Then I noticed that the farm was sparkling so I moved it... and put another farm there next thing I know that one won't stop sparkling either! I moved it and it continued to sparkle so I left all my farms there because I'm too afriad to move them somewhere else for fear I may spread the sparkle virus and annoy myself into an early grave!

mymummy789
06-10-12, 02:44 AM
My sparkling problem spread like a plague haha... It was happening to one habitat that I noticed kept sparkling and I'd tap it and it would give me silver then reset itself subtracting the money it gave me and finally I moved the habitat. As a former tech support woman I straight away uninstalled, shut off the phone and waited a few, reinstalled to no avail. Then I noticed that the farm was sparkling so I moved it... and put another farm there next thing I know that one won't stop sparkling either! I moved it and it continued to sparkle so I left all my farms there because I'm too afriad to move them somewhere else for fear I may spread the sparkle virus and annoy myself into an early grave!
Having read other peoples posts it seems it is only one small square that might cause the problems so I moved a single square decorative bush around the area until it started sparkling, then put things around that area so I wouldn't accidently put anything on top of it again. So far I haven't had any problems (other than not being able to use the area for habitats at all)

sweetie_bear
06-12-12, 02:53 PM
Thanks to all who responded, I wouldn't have thought to move the darn thing because I thought it was the habitat, not the spot it sat on. Thanks to your help, I moved it and stuck a farm on top of that spot. Now I have a sparkly farm :rolleyes:

I know this is a bit of an old topic..but I have three spots in my DS game that sparkle constantly so I just put two farms and my den in its place. But it's a bit annoying because I can't place any Habitats in that area like I would like..is there anyway to fix this problem? It started with one sparkling Habitat and it spread to three..it hasn't spread anymore so far, but I really would like to fix it lol.

dala12
06-13-12, 04:00 AM
I have the same problem, sparkling and that I cannot expand on one place! The sparkling thing is not so annoying but the dark spot where I cannot expand is not to ignore!

pattonc
06-15-12, 01:49 PM
Not to bring a old topic up again, but I had this problem start on my ipod last night with a big blue lagoon. Thanks for reporting it a while back Kooky.

kooky panda
06-15-12, 02:22 PM
Greygull is checking on this to see if there is any more information for this issue.

torgothecat
06-16-12, 08:54 PM
I also have the sparkle problem on my iPad. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no luck. The sparkle spread to another square but I've managed to contain it to my evolution den and a large farm. It just kind of annoying since I can't control my design completely since I need to account for these darn sparkle squares.

nance26
07-01-12, 03:02 PM
I'm new to this game but I cannot figure out why certain dragons sparkle at certain times? I have people tell me they visited but I don't see any evidence of a visit? What's going on? Please someone answer! Thanks.

PattyZhangp
07-01-12, 03:21 PM
The sparkles you see in a habitat are bonus coins from when people play with your dragons. When you tap on them they give you 250 coins + whatever your dragons already earned. The ones who don't sparkle haven't been played with. You can see who visitee and played with you in your news: tap "menu" then "news". Non neighbors can play with up to three dragons, neighbors up to six. Hope this helps. :)

nance26
07-01-12, 05:05 PM
Hi yes that helps except my newest dragon, a water dragon, sparkles pretty much all the time. I tap it and about 20 seconds later it sparkles again. It will sparkle even when my news feed doesn't say anyone visited. Just wondering why... Thanks!

kooky panda
07-01-12, 06:11 PM
Hi yes that helps except my newest dragon, a water dragon, sparkles pretty much all the time. I tap it and about 20 seconds later it sparkles again. It will sparkle even when my news feed doesn't say anyone visited. Just wondering why... Thanks!

Can you move this one habitant to another spot? The sparkle problem is a known issue for some players. Most put a decoration or farm in that spot.

mattyboo1
07-04-12, 04:14 PM
Oh no I have the sparkle bug again I have it in 2 spots one spot I put nests in it so it would go away the other spot I have a habitat the and it sparkles gives me coins then takes them away I cannot post a screenshot because these photo services never work for me add mattyboo1 and you will see it is near the waterfall

kooky panda
07-04-12, 04:41 PM
Please post on the current thread for the sparkle issue.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner&p=333846&viewfull=1#post333846

mattyboo1
07-05-12, 03:15 PM
I have the sparkle issue in two spots one i put nests on to stop it the other a habitat is on it and when I collect the sparkles it gives coins then removes them and sparkles again I can't posts pics because photo service adopt work for me please add mattyboo1 and you'll see it

kooky panda
07-05-12, 03:59 PM
This has already been reported and photos have already been provided to the community managers.

gdstore
07-05-12, 04:55 PM
I also have the sparkle problem in 1 spot.

tsilkwood
07-09-12, 04:26 PM
I searched the forums but can't find anything. I have a level 6 fairy dragon that is almost constantly sparkling. I click on it and it gives me 153 coins then couple second later takes it back and starts sparkling again. Any ideas how to stop that? Also this is second fairy I got otherwise all life dragons. Any Ideas to get something different?

northsweets
07-09-12, 04:36 PM
Try moving the fairy habitat some where else on the island. There is one spot that sparkles all the time for some people. They end up putting a farm there. Try breeding all did colors of dragons. Each dragon has one or two colors. Mixing colors make new dragons. Example a fire dragon is red breed it with a water dragon which is blue makes a magic dragon which is purple or a wizard or a familiar.

tsilkwood
07-09-12, 10:44 PM
That worked thanks!! And thanks for tips re breeding.

lotusthreads
07-11-12, 03:35 PM
I also have the sparkle problem in 2 areas, which is really annoying as it makes it much harder to place habitats

shredder313
07-15-12, 02:44 AM
hi there!

i realy like the game, realy addictive, and that's why i post here, because i want the sport to be complete and fair!

1. iphone 4, ios - latest
2. Game version - latest
3. description: after an action (dont remember which...) the big green habitat gave sparkles every few
seconds, and "quick money" each time.
not only that, but also the sparkles stayed on the spot, even if i moved that habitat!
later on, i moved to that spot another building (farm), and the sparkles "stick" to it, moving with it
the spot is next to the sign near the waterfall....
4. images are added...

pls fix soon :)))

thank you
Shredder!

kooky panda
07-15-12, 12:16 PM
This is a known issue.

keri420
08-05-12, 11:53 AM
Everytime the sparkles are over my fruitful dragon, I tap to collect the bonus but within about 10 seconds it subtracts the bonus I've earned from my total coins and the sparkles reappear. It's starting to annoy me and I feel like I'm missing out on bonus when my neighbors visit, it'll show that my fruitful dragon is too tired to play every time.

ButterPanda
08-06-12, 11:36 AM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. If this still occurs contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

goughy999
10-01-12, 04:47 AM
So are you gaining money quicker than you should be?

zentorgrym
10-01-12, 05:14 AM
No. It subtracts from your coins to give you the same amount. It also shows you getting 1xp each time, but when you restart the game all that fake xp goes away. I just leave my spot clear.

klaudiaknox
10-10-12, 11:48 AM
I have the same problem too

[S8] Elsa
10-10-12, 04:53 PM
I have the same problem too

Please provide more information so we can revisit this issue. Screenshots are also appreciated. :)

klaudiaknox
10-10-12, 11:06 PM
Please provide more information so we can revisit this issue. Screenshots are also appreciated. :)

Hi I play to the dragon story with my iphone 4, the SO version is 5.1.1. I was moving a Yellow Plateau habitat, and I think someone played with the dragons in that habitat at the same time, the result was that the habitat sparks over and over and it gave me money that I lost when it started to "spark" again, so I just place a farm instead of the habitat, please find attach the screenshot with a farm sparkling, I would like to be able to place a habitat in that place again

Thanks

klaudiaknox
10-10-12, 11:12 PM
Hi I play to the dragon story with my iphone 4, the SO version is 5.1.1. I was moving a Yellow Plateau habitat, and I think someone played with the dragons in that habitat at the same time, the result was that the habitat sparks over and over and it gave me money that I lost when it started to "spark" again, so I just place a farm instead of the habitat, please find attach the screenshot with a farm sparkling, I would like to be able to place a habitat in that place again

Thanks

The game version is 1.0.3

klaudiaknox
10-11-12, 11:25 AM
The game version is 1.0.3

Its happened again when I upgraded a green habitat, I move another farm to that place so I have my two large farms sparkling and two spot that I can use to place habitats, I'll attach the screenshot if youneed it

eliteturtle
10-13-12, 03:53 AM
Hello!

This is my first post on the forum, so thank you if you're reading this! I have a question: on the main island, the one where you start, I have a spot where I have constantly 'sparkles'. When I touch the habitat I get $250 and a star, but 5 seconds later the $250 goes of my coins and the sparkles are back. Someone who knows how to fix this? I have already reinstalled, turned of my device etc.

I'm playing on an iPhone 4s. Recently updated to iOS 6, but I already had it on iOS 5.

Note: even when I place my nest or breeding den on that spot it gets the sparkles in it.

EmmyKat19
10-13-12, 05:25 AM
I get random habitats that sparkle sometimes, and the only time my money disappears is when my Internet connection is lagging

sterlingempire
10-13-12, 05:39 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums! :)

If you have already gone through those troubleshooting steps, I think you should send an email to TL Support - support@teamlava.com - please include your Storm8 ID, and link to this thread. :) You will get an automated response, then hopefully you will get your answer.

cad2125
10-13-12, 07:39 AM
I have the same problem. Nothing has fixed it.

eliteturtle
10-13-12, 09:37 AM
Well, it's not a very big problem, but I was wondering if there was some solution. Will e-mail the support though!

Leahbobea616
10-16-12, 08:54 PM
I actually have another account on my iPad but the forum wouldn't let me sign in under that account.

Anyway, my yellow habitat has sparkles over it and I click to collect the bonus. It will usually let me collect it for a few seconds, but the money then depletes and the sparkles return. What's more annoying is that I will get a star each time I collect-and those DON'T go away. I don't want to advance my level with fake stars. I find it better to be at a low level as things are cheaper this way. I really wish this would stop.

The account that this is happening under is PewDiePie6.

[S8] Elsa
10-17-12, 05:16 PM
Thank you for reporting this. Please try reinstalling the app. This will not affect your game progress, it's stored on our servers. Let us know if this continues.

jennraespu
12-11-12, 12:15 AM
I'm new to Dragon Story, but not new to TL games. Anyway, I have a forest habitat under upgrade & it was sparkling when I opened the app. I tapped it & collected coins and 1 experience point. 30 seconds later - sparkling + coin collection + 1 xp. Is this normal? I'm attempting to post pictures...

jennraespu
12-11-12, 12:16 AM
Forgot to mention, the dragon is actually in the evolution stage - not even in the habitat.

carijonas
12-11-12, 12:35 AM
This happened to my boyfriend ... It's a glitch usually the game takes back the given coins ...

jennraespu
12-11-12, 12:40 AM
This happened to my boyfriend ... It's a glitch usually the game takes back the given coins ...

Hmmm, well that would be sucky to take back the coins if I spent my time tapping every 30 seconds. Thanks for the verification, though, that its probably a glitch. I hope it'll at least let me keep the XPs though.

jennraespu
12-11-12, 01:17 AM
Well, the coin collection reverted back after midnight PST & I think maybe the XPs too. But the glitch is still happening. Between the glitch & the non-stop prompting for my apple password, I'm about to ditch this game for good.

clarknova81
12-11-12, 04:30 AM
Well, the coin collection reverted back after midnight PST & I think maybe the XPs too. But the glitch is still happening. Between the glitch & the non-stop prompting for my apple password, I'm about to ditch this game for good.

I had this glitch for ages, but now it seems to be fixed.... I used to put a farm or decoration in that spot: it still sparkled but at least I had no problems.

grondai
12-11-12, 11:10 AM
Move your habitat somewhere new. The glitch will take ur coins back and xp eventually. I surprised this hasn't been fixed yet