PDA

View Full Version : I love how fast it is!

kahlan531
05-18-12, 11:45 AM
I am enjoying how fast I can get around this game. It seems I am not constantly having to wait for the screen to load or process when visiting neighbors, writing on walls, pulling up tabs, etc. Thank you for that TL! It would be great if the other games could be sped up as well.

ButterPanda
05-18-12, 04:20 PM
Newer games are created differently from the beginning than the older TL games. We cant guarantee that there wont be any lag but we are glad to hear its running well so far.

JohnnieBravo
05-18-12, 09:51 PM
Yes, the engine you guys are using for this game is fantastic.

shawa13
05-18-12, 10:50 PM
I love the speed, too. And it's a good thing, because I spend a lot of time looking for dragons that aren't tired. 😄

habibass
03-24-13, 09:40 AM
I like that too. :)

hamadrys
03-24-13, 11:45 AM
I guess you are talking about IOS game, because Android is "crashomania land".

DragonTan1
03-24-13, 12:49 PM

iOS DS is 100X better, Android lags really bad. Visiting neighbours on iOS is done within seconds and you don't get the Fruitful loading screen. Also sending maps, accepting gold etc. is done the moment you hit the accept button.

I think anyone who enjoys DS is better off on iOS, my brother had an iPod that he doesn't use anymore and gave it to me... I would like it if android version was improved so I can transfer it back there for good but until then I'll continue playing on the iPod.

tonguelashing
03-24-13, 03:46 PM

yep, pretty much. A big memory leak issue :-(

lollipop_rp
03-24-13, 05:46 PM
I realized that too. The original version is very fast now after the quest update!