PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

greygull
05-18-12, 09:44 AM
Current version of the game: Most current version of the game is the highest version number.

IOS - 1.9.7
IOS- Halloween - 1.9.6.

Android- Black Diamond- 1.0.7.7.
Android - Springtime- 1.0.7.7.
Android- 1.0.7.7
Android Christmas- 1.0.7.7

Kindle Fire - 1.0.7.4

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Dragon Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

s!!!

Transferring Games - You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)(IOS USERS ONLY)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

Sparkles on habitants (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28857-Play-tips-disappear&p=311677&viewfull=1#post311677) This has been reported. If you tap on your habitant and you are losing coins, move the habitant to a different area. Also, please post a pic of it in the thread linked.

XVantX
05-18-12, 04:15 PM
Hey I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen. Bran spanken new.
iOS is 5.1.1 Game Version is 1.0.2

So I just downloaded the game and was getting on, it was just past the loading screen and there was a person in purple with a message, at that moment, I got a notification from Bakery Story, a really fun game. I clicked ok on the notification and it opened Bakery Story, I did my business and went back to Dragon Story and the introduction pop up thing was gone, now I can't get goals, I'm lost without them helping me start out, and I'm positively broke without the reward money from the goals... I don't want to delete the game and I don't want to make another ID, my current one is XVantX, please help me!!!

greygull
05-18-12, 04:20 PM
Try restarting your device :)

mattyboo1
05-18-12, 06:46 PM
I hope it helps

limabeansan
05-20-12, 10:29 AM
After upgrading my green grove to a big green grove for the goal, it is now constantly sparkling. If I tap on it to do anything with those dragons, it shots out coins like someone visited, when they haven't. It wouldn't be so bad, but then it starts subtracting off coins, more than we're added originally. So I'm not even able to collect what my dragons have generated without losing more, and can't even feed them without losing coins. Please help! I'm playing on the new iPad. Thanks!

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:17 PM
After upgrading my green grove to a big green grove for the goal, it is now constantly sparkling. If I tap on it to do anything with those dragons, it shots out coins like someone visited, when they haven't. It wouldn't be so bad, but then it starts subtracting off coins, more than we're added originally. So I'm not even able to collect what my dragons have generated without losing more, and can't even feed them without losing coins. Please help! I'm playing on the new iPad. Thanks!

this issue has been reported. Here is the current thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28857-Play-tips-disappear&p=311677&viewfull=1#post311677

janealexuk
05-21-12, 02:38 AM
ID janealexuk
Island name Astarots isle
Version 1.0.2

My gold has disappeared. I have 142 neighbours. I had a message saying I had received gold from twenty of my neighbours and I gifted back, however my total did not not increase. I have restarted my device. What can I do? Can team lava refund those coins. Also I think I am not able to gift others how could I check?

kooky panda
05-21-12, 05:09 AM
ID janealexuk
Island name Astarots isle
Version 1.0.2

My gold has disappeared. I have 142 neighbours. I had a message saying I had received gold from twenty of my neighbours and I gifted back, however my total did not not increase. I have restarted my device. What can I do? Can team lava refund those coins. Also I think I am not able to gift others how could I check?

Did you click on each gift you recieved and accept it?
If so and the gold was not added you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

If you received one popup message that you received 20 gold gifts, this is not something I have seen before.

01cookie10
05-23-12, 01:28 AM
I have been gifted gold from friends however I am unable to use it, any suggestions?

kooky panda
05-23-12, 04:58 AM
I have been gifted gold from friends however I am unable to use it, any suggestions?

I do not understand? when you accept the gold, it is added to your total of gold. You cannot place the gold in the game.

01cookie10
05-23-12, 05:17 AM
I do not understand? when you accept the gold, it is added to your total of gold. You cannot place the gold in the game.

I have had the chance to accept maybe five pieces of gold, which I did, sometimes when I log onto the game it says I can use twenty pieces of gold however the use gold option does not work :-(

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:29 AM
I have had the chance to accept maybe five pieces of gold, which I did, sometimes when I log onto the game it says I can use twenty pieces of gold however the use gold option does not work :-(
What are you trying to use your gold to buy?

01cookie10
05-23-12, 09:08 AM
I will try and get a screenshot :-)

mekorne
05-23-12, 06:56 PM
when moving my habitat (yellow), the game freeze and i lost my habitat plus the dragon (fairy dragon) in it. i didn't even click sell.
What should i do? it's been the second time.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 07:07 PM
when moving my habitat (yellow), the game freeze and i lost my habitat plus the dragon (fairy dragon) in it. i didn't even click sell.
What should i do? it's been the second time.
They both disappeared? Have you tried restarting your device?

mekorne
05-23-12, 07:22 PM
They both disappeared? Have you tried restarting your device?

yes, they just disappeared, and i have tried to restarting and reinstall the game, nothing work.

greygull
05-23-12, 07:25 PM
yes, they just disappeared, and i have tried to restarting and reinstall the game, nothing work.

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

mekorne
05-23-12, 07:41 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.

Thank you, just did. :)

sunstorm01
05-23-12, 07:51 PM
In my goals it says clear three small bitterbarks. I have and It won't show up in goals.

sunstorm01
05-23-12, 07:53 PM
And now I've brought expansion land up top above the waterfall- none of my habitats will go up there?!

sunstorm01
05-23-12, 08:13 PM
And now everyone's saying all my dragons are tired- but they're all clear my end- great so no neighborly profit for me then.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:24 PM
And now I've brought expansion land up top above the waterfall- none of my habitats will go up there?!

yeah this one is tricky.. I had issues too. you have to kinda throw it up there, if that makes sense. I dragged mine then slide and threw it and it finally went up there.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:25 PM
And now everyone's saying all my dragons are tired- but they're all clear my end- great so no neighborly profit for me then.

There is a delay with sparkles, sometimes I have to go visit someone then come back for my sparkles to show up so I can clear them.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:26 PM
In my goals it says clear three small bitterbarks. I have and It won't show up in goals.

make sure it is bitterbarks you are clearing. Try force closing to see if the goal gets credited.

Aegypta
05-24-12, 03:35 AM
My breeding den is blocked since I tried to breed my fairy dragon and my magic dragon. They're just flying over there. When I tap on "Breed" the Window is strange. It appears twice and disappears immediatly. What can I do about it ?

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:47 AM
My breeding den is blocked since I tried to breed my fairy dragon and my magic dragon. They're just flying over there. When I tap on "Breed" the Window is strange. It appears twice and disappears immediatly. What can I do about it ?

Try restarting your device.

stefan1001
05-24-12, 09:16 AM
I have the exact same problem - except mine are a water dragon and a magic dragon. The bar above the breeding en does change at all and the window disappears immediately when i tap on "Breed".
I have restarted my device (iPhone 4) twice, but it didn't help.

greygull
05-24-12, 10:09 AM
I have the exact same problem - except mine are a water dragon and a magic dragon. The bar above the breeding en does change at all and the window disappears immediately when i tap on "Breed".
I have restarted my device (iPhone 4) twice, but it didn't help.

Try deleting and reinstalling - this seems to have happened to several people today, and those that tried that said its working again.

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 11:38 AM
Nope still can't get anything from down below- up the top . tried throwing it, different things as well, It's clearly NOT easy.

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 11:40 AM
Ohhh they're called sparkles. I like that. And yep that was the problem but I tell ya- that sometimes it takes a loooong time to register!!

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 01:20 PM
Oh I got it up there!! Whoo hoo. Felt like I won a small jackpot. I knew all that flick football would come in handy one day. Lol

kooky panda
05-24-12, 01:26 PM
Oh I got it up there!! Whoo hoo. Felt like I won a small jackpot. I knew all that flick football would come in handy one day. Lol

lol. It is a challenge to pitch it up there..

amrs2012
05-24-12, 02:28 PM
Hi there. I am using version 1.0.2 of dragon story on an iPad.

I have just tried to breed a purple dragon with a green/yellow dragon.

When I click on the "breed" info box it just flashes up very quickly and I can see that it is giving the field names rather than values for, how much gold to complete and how long to complete etc. the bar at the top does not seem to be moving along either so I am worried that it might be stuck?

Can anyone help.

Thanks

arryl1
05-24-12, 04:15 PM
Hi, I'm using on original iPad with the newest os and the newest version of dragon story.

I bought an expansion and waited for it, then I started toclear the expansion off, a few minutes later it was dark again. This happens occasionally and I would just hit the expansion button again and it would fix itself. This time it didn't help and it is asking me to pay for the expansion again.

I know it's not huge, only around 15k I lost, but it also took a lot of time. Now I'm waiting to hear back from TL and all I have received so far is an automated message.

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:17 PM
Hi, I'm using on original iPad with the newest os and the newest version of dragon story.

I bought an expansion and waited for it, then I started toclear the expansion off, a few minutes later it was dark again. This happens occasionally and I would just hit the expansion button again and it would fix itself. This time it didn't help and it is asking me to pay for the expansion again.

I know it's not huge, only around 15k I lost, but it also took a lot of time. Now I'm waiting to hear back from TL and all I have received so far is an automated message.

Possible that you went out of sync with the server. It can take 3-5 business days for support to respond.
You can try restarting your device to see if that does anything while you are waiting for support

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:17 PM
Hi there. I am using version 1.0.2 of dragon story on an iPad.

I have just tried to breed a purple dragon with a green/yellow dragon.

When I click on the "breed" info box it just flashes up very quickly and I can see that it is giving the field names rather than values for, how much gold to complete and how long to complete etc. the bar at the top does not seem to be moving along either so I am worried that it might be stuck?

Can anyone help.

Thanks

givememytea
05-25-12, 04:33 AM
I leveled up to 10 but I start losing money and going back to level 9.
I tried restarting but it won't fix itself.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 05:21 AM
I leveled up to 10 but I start losing money and going back to level 9.
I tried restarting but it won't fix itself.

givememytea
05-25-12, 05:29 AM

as i said before: (refer to my first post)
"I tried restarting but it won't fix itself."

kooky panda
05-25-12, 05:32 AM
as i said before: (refer to my first post)
"I tried restarting but it won't fix itself."

Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store. You will not lose your game it is saved on Team Lavas Server.

ninafudge
05-25-12, 11:27 AM
Hi there...I have found a problem, if I play online then go to playing offline r.e not via my wifi or 3G it either comes up with a message saying its an online game find a connection, and it won't go away unless I close the app OR it jumps back in time...I had levelled up to level 10 I leave my Internet and am now back to level 9!?! And thing like foliage I've removed comes back, eggs go back to nest and breeding goes back to den!? It's getting a bit irritating now it's happened loads of times at various stages, I want to buy gold but Im scared I'll lose it to this glitch

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:38 AM
Hi there...I have found a problem, if I play online then go to playing offline r.e not via my wifi or 3G it either comes up with a message saying its an online game find a connection, and it won't go away unless I close the app OR it jumps back in time...I had levelled up to level 10 I leave my Internet and am now back to level 9!?! And thing like foliage I've removed comes back, eggs go back to nest and breeding goes back to den!? It's getting a bit irritating now it's happened loads of times at various stages, I want to buy gold but Im scared I'll lose it to this glitch

You cannot play the games offline. You will need to connect via wifi or 3G for any progress you do on the game to save.

dala12
05-26-12, 07:57 PM
I have the problemen with the sparkling thing. I just could make some space to move the hatch always from it. I thought maybe if Iput the love thing obove it it got me an Diamond dragon. But I changed my mind, I wanted to move away from it. But now it move with it. So it sticks on it! Also I do not know if it is normal, but THE making time to get an egg is already twice 14 hrs and I got no eagle egg! I play on an iPad.

dala12
05-27-12, 01:06 AM
My problemen is solved!

yuimiko
05-27-12, 01:40 AM
Hi Kooky Panda,

reading from previous post, I do understand that Dragon story is not like Bakery story or Farm story. I can only send gold to 3 friends each day.
To return the favor of others, I clicked on the "gift back" icon to send gold back to my friend.
Nonetheless, she did not receive it at all. She had already checked several times under "new" and does not get it.
On the other hand, she chose my name from her neighbor list and click "gift" to send me gold. I did receive it.
It appears to me that "gift back" is not working well.
thx to note.

kooky panda
05-27-12, 07:24 AM
Hi Kooky Panda,

reading from previous post, I do understand that Dragon story is not like Bakery story or Farm story. I can only send gold to 3 friends each day.
To return the favor of others, I clicked on the "gift back" icon to send gold back to my friend.
Nonetheless, she did not receive it at all. She had already checked several times under "new" and does not get it.
On the other hand, she chose my name from her neighbor list and click "gift" to send me gold. I did receive it.
It appears to me that "gift back" is not working well.
thx to note.

Are you just checking her name only? Make sure that no other names are checked when sending gold.
Is she getting gold from others?

xxdenied
05-27-12, 10:17 AM
I also currently have the Sparkles on habitats bug so i just moved my breeding den on top of that spot. But i also have another bug where it costs me 500 gold for my third nest. Is that supposed to be 500 for your third nest??

kooky panda
05-27-12, 01:11 PM
I also currently have the Sparkles on habitats bug so i just moved my breeding den on top of that spot. But i also have another bug where it costs me 500 gold for my third nest. Is that supposed to be 500 for your third nest??
TL has change some prices again, not a glitch.

dala12
05-28-12, 12:50 AM
I cannot edit my replies. But I still have gliterings!

yuimiko
05-28-12, 03:33 AM
Are you just checking her name only? Make sure that no other names are checked when sending gold.
Is she getting gold from others?

Hello Kooky Panda, thx for your comment.
I tried today and did not use the "gift back".
I picked my friend's name specifically and only sent to 1 person at a time.
At least, 1 of the 3 friends, to whom I sent gold, did receive it safely.

yuimiko
05-28-12, 03:37 AM
BTW, I am still a bit confuse about the gifting system.
For instance, if my friend has already got 3 pending gifts under "news" and assume my sending to her is the 4th one, will she be able to notice it and receive it?

kyliesimonton
05-28-12, 10:39 AM
i can't gift gold. :( i've tried for days, but with the same problem. how many gifts are we allowed to send daily?

sweetstuff525
05-28-12, 10:41 AM
i can't gift gold. :( i've tried for days, but with the same problem. how many gifts are we allowed to send daily?

3 only

yuimiko
05-29-12, 03:47 AM

Pls note Kooky Panda's comment on page 5, that may help.
I finally was able to send gold to my friend and they receive it.

kooky panda
05-29-12, 02:42 PM
BTW, I am still a bit confuse about the gifting system.
For instance, if my friend has already got 3 pending gifts under "news" and assume my sending to her is the 4th one, will she be able to notice it and receive it?

I think so because some morning when I get up, I may have 4-5 gold (on a good day) pending to accept and I can see all of them and accept all of them.

Sitalips
05-30-12, 03:35 PM
I can't purchase gold. I have tried everything deleting/re-install and turning off my phone. The tab for gold won't even show me my options for the packages.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 03:41 PM
I just got a goal to install slots. I installed the game, opened it, and played, and then switched back to dragon story. The goal was sompleted and I got the next one to buy a decorative item with a 30 gold reward. However, when I placed a stone tile, I got the slots goal again. I exited the goal window and reopened and repeated the goal sequence. This happened three times so I restarted the app. Now the goal is gone, and the stone tiles i bought are in place, but I didn't get my gold :( Am I out of luck? Has this happened to anyone else?

kooky panda
05-30-12, 04:00 PM
I just got a goal to install slots. I installed the game, opened it, and played, and then switched back to dragon story. The goal was sompleted and I got the next one to buy a decorative item with a 30 gold reward. However, when I placed a stone tile, I got the slots goal again. I exited the goal window and reopened and repeated the goal sequence. This happened three times so I restarted the app. Now the goal is gone, and the stone tiles i bought are in place, but I didn't get my gold :( Am I out of luck? Has this happened to anyone else?
I did not get that goal, but I did get some new goals.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 04:45 PM
I did not get that goal, but I did get some new goals.

I didn't get it on my iPad where I downloaded slots previously, but I did get it on my phone. So if you ever downloaded slots I think you won't see it :(

kooky panda
05-30-12, 04:57 PM

I will check on this.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 05:03 PM
Thank you kooky :)

pegsfarm1
05-30-12, 05:55 PM
I can't purchase gold. I have tried everything deleting/re-install and turning off my phone. The tab for gold won't even show me my options for the packages.

I can't purchase gold either. The tab for gold shows nothing for me.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 06:26 PM
I can't purchase gold either. The tab for gold shows nothing for me.

Why purchase gold when gold stuff was just hiked up? Let them lower it

kooky panda
05-30-12, 07:52 PM

Drift
This goal had to be removed, but I think they are plans to offered again later.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 08:09 PM
Drift
This goal had to be removed, but I think they are plans to offered again later.

Thanks for letting me know :)

kylieshylie
05-31-12, 12:32 AM
Why can't i plant with 650 coins 100 apples anymore? Now I only get 50! Why is that?

Ciakciak
05-31-12, 02:46 AM
It's the same for me. The value of my harvests have depreciated by a half (yet still cost the same). Some of the habitats at the market have doubled in price including the blue lagoon and the purple gardens.
What's more is that it says the price for a second nest for me is 800 gold as opposed to 25 gold!!
HALP!! ������

Sitalips
05-31-12, 05:41 AM
Why purchase gold when gold stuff was just hiked up? Let them lower it

I have no intentions on purchasing gold now at these prices. I just wonder why its going up? Many people were able to add things they wanted at a reasonable price. Now its way up. Some cant purchase any gold. There seems to be a bug here and it all needs to be fixed. The people that are playing want to quit if they don't make it fair and able to work properly. Is there any news on when or if they will fix this?

macksnow
05-31-12, 03:14 PM
Hi, i also had The Problem with The Nest. I just purchased 120 Gold to buy a Nest for 25, just to find Out its 800 now. What The hell?
I had The Same with my 4th Farm. I had 3 large Ones and a small. Wanted to Upgrade my small and ist Shown 12k coins. But it didnt work. Later Wehen i had 30k, i got One, for 30k Even if The Upgrade Said its 12k.
I think it is related to The increase of The Maximum with leveling up. When i dont have The Maximum of buildings The Price increases like i Already had them. That's Bad. Please solve this Issue.
I would also like to get my 3,99€ back in Case i Cannot get my Second Nest for 25 Gold.

kooky panda
05-31-12, 06:05 PM
Updated post 1- New manual download for Dragon Story version 1.0.3

sunstorm01
05-31-12, 06:12 PM
Ohhh!! I thought it was an update!! Lol where's our new dragons?

kooky panda
05-31-12, 06:32 PM
Ohhh!! I thought it was an update!! Lol where's our new dragons?

The new dragons attempted a daring escape from the dragon den today. They were ... successful. I suspect CuddlyDragon had a hand in this.

We are currently tracking down and wrangling up all of the new dragons. As soon as we round them up, they will be released soon. .

should be here soon.

mattyboo1
05-31-12, 07:00 PM
Hahaha cuddly dragon

mattyboo1
05-31-12, 07:00 PM
Does this mean there was supposed to be content but something went wrong with the release

Lunaru_F
05-31-12, 07:12 PM
Maybe, maybe not.
It could be a way for TeamLava to say "Hey, maybe there is a problem people. Fake update should mean that you can pay attention to the new dragons and not the prices that will remain the same!"
Cause when I updated, these are the changes I saw:
-Nothing. Prices still high, food supply still low.

Somoner
05-31-12, 10:56 PM
Just started game and have problem under greater green goal where need to buy or upgrade green grove. I bought another but it is not reflected as complete. Using iPad os 5.1.1 game version 1.0.3.

Ciakciak
06-01-12, 03:44 AM
I am using exactly the same device as above post by Somoner. I also just updated dragon story expecting it to have solved the problems but I still get...

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii531/kotek13/fa7dfac4.jpg

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii531/kotek13/dba28180.jpg

I haven't planted any food for a few days now since the 'rip off' harvests/prices, which leaves me unable to continue in the game with the tasks such as evolving dragons to level 10, until it is sorted.
Perhaps we would have some reassurance or an date on what's being done to rectify this problem?

Thanks.

Danielski
06-05-12, 10:09 AM
Here's how a good game got ruined...
The fact that food production efficiency has been cut by a half whereas the price is the same is ridiculous. I'd rather the production time got halved too. Or at least I'd rather the price doubled with the food production efficiency remaining the same. The rising price of habitats, especially the large purple, is annoying too. Last but not least the updated nest prices are a bit too much too....
All in all, this game was more enjoyable about a week ago. I initially thought that these adjustments are a glitch/bug, I mean what is the point in these changes? It's not as if it makes the game more enjoyable this way.

kooky panda
06-05-12, 10:43 AM
Just started game and have problem under greater green goal where need to buy or upgrade green grove. I bought another but it is not reflected as complete. Using iPad os 5.1.1 game version 1.0.3.

Try restarting your device

sknitter
06-06-12, 07:25 PM
I have one coral dragon in a large purple habitat and I wanted to put my other coral dragon in the same large purple habitat. A message came up that said the color of the habitat didn't match the dragon. Thanks for your help.

kooky panda
06-06-12, 08:05 PM
I have one coral dragon in a large purple habitat and I wanted to put my other coral dragon in the same large purple habitat. A message came up that said the color of the habitat didn't match the dragon. Thanks for your help.

velocirapt0r
06-07-12, 12:59 AM
For some reason lately I've been losing my progress on the social visiting thing. I had three eggs full, and my progress bar was at just about the beginning of the third egg. I noticed my status never seemed to go up, or it was dropping back to that point, so I went on a mass visiting spree until my progress was past the third egg. The next day, I was down to only two eggs (not the progress bar, but actually 2/4 eggs.) I got it back up to three eggs, and a few hours later I saw it was down to two again. After all the work I put in trying to get it close to four, it's really bugging me that I keep getting knocked down to only two eggs. Is this a new bug, or am I the only one seeming to get this glitch? And will I ever get my progress back?

llamafarms
06-09-12, 07:00 AM
I have the quest to get to level 6 in Petshop Story, did that and the quest still says I am at 0%. It's not giving me credit.

Storm ID llamafarms
iPad 2

llamafarms
06-09-12, 07:03 AM
Never mind, it finally gave me credit. I will add, am having the same difficulty as post #82. Cannot get past 3 1/2 eggs and have 200 neighbors that i visit.

kimijo48
06-09-12, 09:18 AM
I have an I-Pad. I spent 11 gold to finish dragons on the breeder, I got a firestorm egg no biggie. I then tried to breed to other dragons island & fire trying for eagle. It wouldn't let me, it would just keep disappearing. So I shut down I-pad, turned back on, I now have the 2 original dragons bk on breeder, but still lost my 11 gold, plus my gardens are disappearing as well. I also, deleted game and installed it too, no change, not happy, not happy at all. Please help. Thank you. Kim

Kristallprinz
06-09-12, 11:22 AM
For the last few hours I could not purchase any food. For a few days now I couldn' access the "i"-Button in the purchase dragons screen. That did not bug mee too much... But no food? That's a problem.
The problem occurs when I go to the "plant" screen. I get the usual choice of plants, can also switch to the second page, but the green "plant" button does not register. The same happens with the "i" button.
i play on a new IPad and have tried turning the device off and on again. Did not help. ID is Kristallprinz.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Ciakciak
06-10-12, 02:52 PM
The same thing sometimes happens to me with the farms Kristall. Usually if I restart the game by double clicking the home button to go to third party apps, then hold your finger down on the dragon story app until the red badge appears, then touch and open dragon story again. Should work then, it does for me.

I'd still very much like to know what's being done about the ridiculous prices for gold for a second nest? How is one suddenly supposed to pay hundreds instead of 25 - achievable targets?

kooky panda
06-10-12, 07:24 PM
For the last few hours I could not purchase any food. For a few days now I couldn' access the "i"-Button in the purchase dragons screen. That did not bug mee too much... But no food? That's a problem.
The problem occurs when I go to the "plant" screen. I get the usual choice of plants, can also switch to the second page, but the green "plant" button does not register. The same happens with the "i" button.
i play on a new IPad and have tried turning the device off and on again. Did not help. ID is Kristallprinz.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Try deleting the game and redownloading from the app store. Also when you come into the game, exit out of any message screens and wait for any pops up to come up before trying to collect or do anything in the game.

I have an I-Pad. I spent 11 gold to finish dragons on the breeder, I got a firestorm egg no biggie. I then tried to breed to other dragons island & fire trying for eagle. It wouldn't let me, it would just keep disappearing. So I shut down I-pad, turned back on, I now have the 2 original dragons bk on breeder, but still lost my 11 gold, plus my gardens are disappearing as well. I also, deleted game and installed it too, no change, not happy, not happy at all. Please help. Thank you. Kim
Sounds like your game is not syncing with the servers and your progess is not being saved. Since you have already deleted and redownloaded the game, I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

Never mind, it finally gave me credit. I will add, am having the same difficulty as post #82. Cannot get past 3 1/2 eggs and have 200 neighbors that i visit.

For some reason lately I've been losing my progress on the social visiting thing. I had three eggs full, and my progress bar was at just about the beginning of the third egg. I noticed my status never seemed to go up, or it was dropping back to that point, so I went on a mass visiting spree until my progress was past the third egg. The next day, I was down to only two eggs (not the progress bar, but actually 2/4 eggs.) I got it back up to three eggs, and a few hours later I saw it was down to two again. After all the work I put in trying to get it close to four, it's really bugging me that I keep getting knocked down to only two eggs. Is this a new bug, or am I the only one seeming to get this glitch? And will I ever get my progress back?

The issue of not holding your level 4 was reported by GG a few days ago.

awesomezoo419
06-11-12, 03:10 PM
My food thing was cut in half even though all the other ones didn't. Scaly pears are now 700 instead of 1400 and 2 other parks have remained 1400.

ButterPanda
06-12-12, 05:15 PM

Are you guys still having this issue? I tried this on my device and I got all my eggs normally from visiting neighbors all the way up to level 4.

llamafarms
06-13-12, 11:40 AM
Yes, it seems to be better. Thanks!

velocirapt0r
06-14-12, 11:00 AM
Mine just keeps getting worse every time I check it, which is rare since it takes so long to load other islands. But I'm now down to only one egg.

izumii842
06-18-12, 10:07 AM
I recently started playing dragon story and am now level 9. I seem to have unlocked water dragon and the water habitat but no matter what I do, I can't purchase either of them even when I have enough money for it... The information button does not seem to be working either, and I can't purchase anything at all. Please help me, I would really be grateful! My Island name is World of Altia.

kooky panda
06-18-12, 10:31 AM
I recently started playing dragon story and am now level 9. I seem to have unlocked water dragon and the water habitat but no matter what I do, I can't purchase either of them even when I have enough money for it... The information button does not seem to be working either, and I can't purchase anything at all. Please help me, I would really be grateful! My Island name is World of Altia.

Try restarting your device. When you place the habitant make sure there is enough room .
You cannot buy the dragons directly, you will need to click on the dragon, then place is in a nest(shows up as an egg). Make sure you have a nest. If not you will need to puchase your first one under market- buildings.

firemister
06-18-12, 10:05 PM
Hi. I am using iPad 2 and can't seem to be able to plant. My game version is 1.0.3. The problem is on all my farms and it doesn't work whichever plant I try selecting. Please help.

kooky panda
06-19-12, 05:04 AM
Hi. I am using iPad 2 and can't seem to be able to plant. My game version is 1.0.3. The problem is on all my farms and it doesn't work whichever plant I try selecting. Please help.

Try restarting your device. If that does not work, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. You will not lose your game progress.

kierajean
06-19-12, 06:39 AM
1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
Using iphone 4 version 5.1.1

Dragon Story version 1.0.3

3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
In the past few weeks, I have been having more and more frequent relapses/server sync issues. For example, this morning at approx. 7:15 am, I opened my app at home on my AT&T cellular 3G connection, harvested my 6 Large Farms, planted all 6 again with Pumpwings, Finished a Fung Stone that was ready, and cleared all 18 habitats of coins and stars, two hours later at approx. 9:15 am I opened my app to collect my coins again, and found that all my work had reverted to where I was at 7:15 am. Now I have lost 2 hours of coins and time on all six farms!

I know that you are just going to say sorry, it was an out of sync with the server error, and there is nothing we can do. However, Is there a best practice for server syncing so I can maybe prevent this from happening ALL THE TIME? Like leave the app open and running for X minutes. Visit others before leaving, or anything to force it to sync before closing the app?

Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot, however, I will try to keep screenshots of the app from now on.

Thank you,
Valerie

kierajean
06-19-12, 07:08 AM
Oh, and also, I used to get my farm is ready for harvet updates every hour on the dot, now I'm lucky if I get a notification at all!!!!

kooky panda
06-19-12, 07:21 AM
Using iphone 4 version 5.1.1

Dragon Story version 1.0.3

In the past few weeks, I have been having more and more frequent relapses/server sync issues. For example, this morning at approx. 7:15 am, I opened my app at home on my AT&T cellular 3G connection, harvested my 6 Large Farms, planted all 6 again with Pumpwings, Finished a Fung Stone that was ready, and cleared all 18 habitats of coins and stars, two hours later at approx. 9:15 am I opened my app to collect my coins again, and found that all my work had reverted to where I was at 7:15 am. Now I have lost 2 hours of coins and time on all six farms!

I know that you are just going to say sorry, it was an out of sync with the server error, and there is nothing we can do. However, Is there a best practice for server syncing so I can maybe prevent this from happening ALL THE TIME? Like leave the app open and running for X minutes. Visit others before leaving, or anything to force it to sync before closing the app?

Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot, however, I will try to keep screenshots of the app from now on.

Thank you,
Valerie

I force close out the app if I will not be playing for a while. During the day, I do check the game every few hours so I leave it running in the background, but when I come in, I first exit out of the message screen that pops up.
Then I wait for any pops up to come up(like right now the pop up that there are new dragons)
Then I go visit a neighbor, then I come back and clear habitants, place eggs ,do farming.
I have noticed that with Dragon Story it seems to take a little longer for my game to sync up with the servers.
Before I leave the game my last thing to do is visit someone and come back to make sure everything I did saved.
I have found that Dragon story does lag more and run slower than the other games, and I think it is do to the animations and high graphics in the game.

Also when I play Dragon story (I am on Iphone 4), I will force close the other games out so they are not running in the background. This frees up memory on my device.

I usually run really good in the mornings on all my games, but by evening my games do slow up on some days. When this happens, I do a hard reboot of my iphone. It seems to refresh my device and then I will run faster on all games(and other applications)

Hold down on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign. (ignore red sliding bar).

ankalagon
06-19-12, 08:13 AM
The only thing I have found out to confirm a server sync this far is in breeding ... If you don't get a breeding timer after putting dragons in, you are not yet synced to the server. (this is of course to prevent *****ing by starting to breed/disconnecting until the timer shows the dragon you want). I'm sure many of us already confirmed that.. :-)

There may be other connected actions that can be used to confirm a sync, maybe try:
- buying a farm, planting something on it
- buying a habitat, moving a dragon on it
- farming AND collecting the berries (30s)

I'm not sure if the visits/boards are directly linked with the game servers, so writing and seeing the walls may not confirm the actual game part is synced.

But like Kooky said... Quitting the app completely and returning should confirm a sync as long as you **** the app completely from memory (double tap, hold, X .. Or rebooting the device).

Maybe we could ask for a refresh/sync button to be added in the game.. But many on-demand syncs may burden the servers a lot more than they are now. I know I hate it that there is no predictable automatic sync if you leave the game sitting - you will not see visits/sparks until the game decides to sync up.

osounique
06-23-12, 06:25 PM
I had to get a new iPhone because my old one was flaky. Do I really need to make a new storm8 ID in order to get my old dragons back... Because they are gone :(

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 06:29 PM
Yes make a new one on your new phone- email support@teamlava.com with the new I d ( coins and gems count) also the I d of your old account( gem and coin count) ask for a transfer. Your game that was in your old phone is floating around in cyber space- once you transfer it, it will find its way to your new phone.

velocirapt0r
06-25-12, 05:57 PM
After my social progress dropped all the way down to completely zero, I went on a massive visiting spree and brought it up to 3 eggs. The next day, i was dropped down to 2 and 3/4 eggs.

Also, I opened up the app and it was being quite laggy before it loaded all the way, which is normal. I somehow managed to hit the button where you can buy coins with gold, which I've done before, and I just hit the x until it closes out. This time, however, it somehow managed to use all of my gold to buy some coins that I really don't need. Is there any way to undo this? I've been saving up my gold for quite some time and had 108, and managed to spend 100 of it that I really didn't want to.

papampi
06-27-12, 03:04 AM
I am at level 34 . I sold 2 great farm to open some place then I go back to buy again and it won't lt me .
It shows 6 of 6 but I only have 4 .....

Please fix it .

mamamimi2004
07-02-12, 07:53 AM
I have Dragon Story on my iphone 4 (& other Story games but there are no issues with those)
iOs 5.1.1 Dragon Story version 1.0.3
Storm ID MamaMimi2004

And no many which way I try tog o around it I cannot buy gold for Dragon Story.
The Gold screen is blank, & when I try to 'get gold' from another screen it keeps going back to the blank screen.
I have researched the forum and attempted the force close, and the restart, and then the delete and reinstall (*several times) and obviously these are not rectifying the problem.

Besides wiping my phone clean, and restoring which I am not comfortable doing to this phone which has been like a bible for me for the last few years (*not about to attempt to mess with my stuff for a story game), what can you suggest? Is this something that Team Lava is working on in a future update?

kooky panda
07-02-12, 10:50 AM
I have Dragon Story on my iphone 4 (& other Story games but there are no issues with those)
iOs 5.1.1 Dragon Story version 1.0.3
Storm ID MamaMimi2004

And no many which way I try tog o around it I cannot buy gold for Dragon Story.
The Gold screen is blank, & when I try to 'get gold' from another screen it keeps going back to the blank screen.
I have researched the forum and attempted the force close, and the restart, and then the delete and reinstall (*several times) and obviously these are not rectifying the problem.

Besides wiping my phone clean, and restoring which I am not comfortable doing to this phone which has been like a bible for me for the last few years (*not about to attempt to mess with my stuff for a story game), what can you suggest? Is this something that Team Lava is working on in a future update?
the total restore does fix the blank gem screen issue, but if you can buy in the other games, there is something else going on.
Try clearing your cookies and data under settings- safari. Also try deleting Dragon and redownload it from the app store.

Superyalda
07-02-12, 02:01 PM
Hi kooky.

First, thanks for monitoring this thread for us. Seriously. :)

IPhone 4s
Version 5.1.1 (9B296)

I just bought a big green habitat and chose to finish it for the price posted in the window, which was 6 gold (logical since it was 1 gold for each hour).

I had about 211 gold, and now I'm down to 144! So either the price posted was wrong or I was robbed.

I already sent an email to support but was wondering if anyone else had something like this or if it's a known issue.

Btw, there are also other data which isn't right, for example the max coin per habitat in the market window is different than the max on an actual functioning habitat. Since the actual is higher, I'm not complaining :) just wanted to mention it.

Superyalda
07-02-12, 04:54 PM
Whoa! Just lost about 50 gold on my iPad, too! Same version! And this time I didn't do anything! I just planted some crops and collected coins!

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some new cost I'm not aware of?

mica4817
07-03-12, 12:00 AM
How is it that you reach level 6 in that bubble game, you get 15 gold in dragon story just to have it taken away just as fast as you get it. It does a refresh & poof, it's gone. What gives?

kooky panda
07-03-12, 05:06 AM
If you are missing gems, try restarting your device to see if they come back. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check into your game. They can also give you a list of what your gold was spent on.

eleventy7
07-03-12, 10:33 PM
Hoping I'm posting this in the right place :)

1. iPod touch (gen 4), iOS version 5.1.1
2. Game version 1.0.3
3. Problem: I named my island, but when I submitted the name, it cut off half of it. When I tried to correct the name, it said I haven't got enough gold (which is fine, I play other Stories and had expected a charge for re-naming). However, instead of just reverting to the old name, it remained blank. Now it won't let me post or invite neighbours because I haven't got a name, and it won't let me submit a name without charging for gold.

Please note that I've already uninstalled/re-installed the app and have also tried restarting my device.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

greygull
07-03-12, 10:38 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happened. They'll be able to help :)

eleventy7
07-04-12, 12:28 AM
Will do. Thank you for the speedy reply :)

Superyalda
07-04-12, 10:53 PM
If you are missing gems, try restarting your device to see if they come back. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check into your game. They can also give you a list of what your gold was spent on.

Guess they have the week off. Sent the email three and a half days ago and still no response.

Does anyone know how much it costs to speed up a habitat? One gold per hour?

Superyalda
07-06-12, 07:16 AM
Still no reply from support. I hate this!

I'd love to know if anyone else noticed that the price of speeding up a habitat and the amount actually taken is different. It happened to me on two separate devices/accounts when I decided to sell a red in exchange for a purple. The difference in what was posted vs what was taken is huge, I.e. instead of 6 gold they took 60! I just need to know if this has happened to anyone else?

kooky panda
07-06-12, 08:44 AM

I'd love to know if anyone else noticed that the price of speeding up a habitat and the amount actually taken is different. It happened to me on two separate devices/accounts when I decided to sell a red in exchange for a purple. The difference in what was posted vs what was taken is huge, I.e. instead of 6 gold they took 60! I just need to know if this has happened to anyone else?
If it has been over 5 business days since you received your automatic email with your ticket number, respond back to check on the status of your request.

rockergurl2006
07-06-12, 09:56 PM
Whenever I open the app on both my iPhone and iPad, it cancels my music playing and completely resets my playlist... I've tried rebooting and it still does it

Masocata
07-07-12, 09:15 AM
Does anyone know why breeding time might change? Reason asking is 4 hours ago I only had 3 hours to finish and now I am back up at 19. The bar at the Island view shows its almost complete.

Masocata
07-07-12, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know why breeding time might change? Reason asking is 4 hours ago I only had 3 hours to finish and now I am back up at 19. The bar at the Island view shows its almost complete.

Restarted iPod and it reverted back to the normal time.

Masocata
07-07-12, 09:26 AM

What I have noticed is that on expansion, removing trees, growing food and buildings, it is 10 times in gold what the wait time is where as 2 days ago it was 1 gold for every hour of wait time. Example: to expand my Island is 7 hours wait time but to speed it up would cost me 72 gold !?!?

Valloren
07-08-12, 11:20 AM
I want to report an abuse I have noticed that is exploiting an issue with the sorting of neighbors. Neighbors are listed in alphabetical order and the list is reset to the top of the list every day. This gives people with island names starting with letters near the beginning of the alphabet a major advantage in the number of visits they get. People are now abusing this by picking island names with leading spaces in the names so they get sorted BEFORE the letter A.

Suggestions on how to fix:
1) Stop resetting the list each day. Let the list pick up wherever you left off from the previous day.
2) Better option: Sort the list by SOCIAL RATING instead of by island name, giving the advantage to players who are actively visiting other players islands on a regular basis, and giving people an incentive to keep their social rating high.
3) Best option (IMHO): Sort the list by SOCIAL RATING, but start the list with players who have visited your island in the past 24 hours.

Thanks,
Valloren

blackbow74
07-08-12, 03:28 PM
iOS iphone4 5.1.1
Game 1.0.3
Lags a lot the More dragons you have.
I have deleted and reinstalled.
I have restarted my phone.
Still lags.

kooky panda
07-08-12, 04:34 PM
iOS iphone4 5.1.1
Game 1.0.3
Lags a lot the More dragons you have.
I have deleted and reinstalled.
I have restarted my phone.
Still lags.

I have lagging too. (same device and version). I force close out all my other games when I am playing Dragon to help speed it up.

skychong168
07-09-12, 10:58 PM
Hi, I'm try to login to my Dragon Story on Iphone4, but keep loading this whole morning until now. Someone please can help me. My Storm ID: skychong168. Thank you.

kooky panda
07-10-12, 04:33 AM
Hi, I'm try to login to my Dragon Story on Iphone4, but keep loading this whole morning until now. Someone please can help me. My Storm ID: skychong168. Thank you.

What is your current IOS version for your Iphone?

roguedaemon87
07-12-12, 09:26 AM
Hi, I have a problem with this game. My Storm8 ID is roguedaemon87 and my device is an iPhone 4. (not 4s). My OS is 5.1.1. Basically, nothing I do is recorded. I can collect money from the habitats, I can speed up the hatching of my dragon egg, I can harvest my fruits... anything. But when I start the game again, everything is back to the way it was: with my fruits all ready to harvest, all my habitats sparkling and bursting with coins. I have tried moving my habitats around. It didn’t work. I restarted my device, I deleted and reinstalled the game. Nothing worked. Please help!!!!

rockergurl2006
07-13-12, 07:40 AM
Any update

rockergurl2006
07-13-12, 07:41 AM
Stupid enter button... Any update from my last Post regarding my music and playlists restarting?

sandman200x
07-14-12, 07:37 AM
I have ipod touch 3g 64gb ios 5.1.1 84 neighbors my problem everyday i try to send gold to them but it says i already aend them or they have max gold how is this posaible and when that message is closed it appears like i sent them already even if i havent given nothing to anyone i also can receive but i cant give gold

eleventy7
07-14-12, 08:35 PM
Just wondering how long a reply from support will take? I sent an email on July 4 (and received an automated ticket the same day). Until the problem is fixed (I posted it on page 12 of this thread), I can't have any neighbours, post on any walls, or expand my island (I'm limited to the original size plus one square) so the game has pretty much come to a standstill for me :(

kooky panda
07-15-12, 12:29 PM
Hoping I'm posting this in the right place :)

1. iPod touch (gen 4), iOS version 5.1.1
2. Game version 1.0.3
3. Problem: I named my island, but when I submitted the name, it cut off half of it. When I tried to correct the name, it said I haven't got enough gold (which is fine, I play other Stories and had expected a charge for re-naming). However, instead of just reverting to the old name, it remained blank. Now it won't let me post or invite neighbours because I haven't got a name, and it won't let me submit a name without charging for gold.

Please note that I've already uninstalled/re-installed the app and have also tried restarting my device.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Just wondering how long a reply from support will take? I sent an email on July 4 (and received an automated ticket the same day). Until the problem is fixed (I posted it on page 12 of this thread), I can't have any neighbours, post on any walls, or expand my island (I'm limited to the original size plus one square) so the game has pretty much come to a standstill for me :(
You should of already gotten a response back from support. Reply back to your ticket email and ask for an update on you issue.

eleventy7
07-16-12, 04:21 AM
Thanks Kooky. Fingers crossed for a speedy reply this time! :D

Farmaniac
07-20-12, 02:37 AM
I got a goal today which asked me to install Bakery Olympic. I did and had to buy a deco, then received 30 gold as reward. When I came back half an hour later, my gold had vanished. How can that be??

ix3dragons
07-20-12, 02:59 AM
I got a goal today which asked me to install Bakery Olympic. I did and had to buy a deco, then received 30 gold as reward. When I came back half an hour later, my gold had vanished. How can that be??

This happened to me too on both of my devices. This is the second time it happened to me. First time it happened on my IPAD was when I had the quest to install pet hotel, I didn't receive the 30 gold but when I reached to the next level goal I received my 15 gold. It did not bother me the first time losing the 30 gold but it happened again, is there any way to fix this problem??? I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, no dice!

swyk94
07-20-12, 10:32 PM
hi my dragon story mission for bubble mania is glitched as well. there was a mission to reach the third island on bubble mania which i havent completed but it skipped the quest for me without giving me any gold and now the mission is to reach the tenth island when i am only at the second island currently.

meluffcooookie
07-25-12, 09:56 AM
1. Your device: iTouch Generation 2
2. Your games version: 1.0.3
3. A description of the problem: When I click the market and go to either dragons or habitats, my game crashes and gets sent back to home screen

kooky panda
07-25-12, 11:08 AM
1. Your device: iTouch Generation 2
2. Your games version: 1.0.3
3. A description of the problem: When I click the market and go to either dragons or habitats, my game crashes and gets sent back to home screen

This game seems to take a lot of memory to play. Try restarting your Itouch before playing to close out any other applications.

nymsmommie
07-27-12, 05:54 PM
Hello,
I am a newbie it took me a while to find this forum, thread etc, sorry for the multiple posts
I am using a Samsung tab 8.9
Dragon story 1.0.5.7 for android
Problem: after uninstaling, re-installing and restarting my game the book of goals still does not appear.

sharisland
07-28-12, 06:41 AM
Posted elsewhere as well. A friend and I installed dragon story a day apart. I have had to evolve all my dragons (39) so far at level 3 to become 4. This seems to be the case for a few members but not all. Your guides also indicate it is not necessary at level 3. This has made a huge difference in all aspects, leveling dragons and coin production. Seems a little unfair and unbalanced.

r0nn13b
07-28-12, 03:49 PM
HTC Wildfire S
Dragon Story 1.0.5.7
Goals not showing up, and the book itself isn't there.

LUCASYAU
07-28-12, 11:47 PM
Posted elsewhere as well. A friend and I installed dragon story a day apart. I have had to evolve all my dragons (39) so far at level 3 to become 4. This seems to be the case for a few members but not all. Your guides also indicate it is not necessary at level 3. This has made a huge difference in all aspects, leveling dragons and coin production. Seems a little unfair and unbalanced.

Unfortunately, it's not a glitch. TL had one day changed it so that any new players would need to evolve from 3 to 4 while everyone else who had started playing before the day they had implemented the new system was unaffected. Sucks, doesn't it? And from the looks of things, it's here to stay.

acy3
07-29-12, 09:26 PM
I'm using an iPad 2 and dragon story 1.0.3

When I get my social level up to about 3.5 all of the eggs and the bar disappear and all I can see is a white number 4 where they were.

kooky panda
07-30-12, 05:03 AM
I'm using an iPad 2 and dragon story 1.0.3

When I get my social level up to about 3.5 all of the eggs and the bar disappear and all I can see is a white number 4 where they were.
When you reach level 4, your eggs will disappear and you will see the number 4 instead of the eggs.

mamarmy
07-31-12, 04:51 AM
I can't gift gold to all of my neighbours. I receive the message saying i already gifted or they have their limit of gifts. All of them?? Doubt it. I tried gifting one by one and it only managed three before it gave me the message again. Even of people i know don't receive much gold and others who asked me for it. I only seem to be able to send three a day. Is there a limit to the gold i can give a day. All other storm8 games i can give one gift to all my neighbours in one day. Please explain.

grondai
08-03-12, 09:34 AM
The sparkle glitch I've found why it happens. The sparkles won't go away on a habitat unless you move it. The reason this happens is because a player has a habitat selected before it is upgraded. During the time you hit upgrade a neighbor played with your dragons and the game processes that there should be sparkles in your habitat. Once the habitat is ungraded the sparkles repeatedly pop up every few seconds after collecting the coins. You can even put a farm over the area in which the sparkle glitch is and it makes it look like your crops are complete. This should be an easy fix if you guys just made the game process that the sparkles are in each individual habitat instead of the area.

grondai
08-03-12, 09:44 AM
Kooky panda! I have a serious bug to report but I can't do it on here because it will have to be a huge fix and many players will see it and take advantage of it. Please message me and I'll have to ask you some questions first

kooky panda
08-03-12, 10:58 AM
Kooky panda! I have a serious bug to report but I can't do it on here because it will have to be a huge fix and many players will see it and take advantage of it. Please message me and I'll have to ask you some questions first

responded to your PM

pinkster73
08-05-12, 05:59 PM
Wow, i downloaded dragon story to try. I played it until level 3, then this happened. Blue screen. Still playing the game sounds but can't do anything. Ignore the volume thingee, screenshots are new to me.
Galaxy nexus ics

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1344214518649.jpg

kooky panda
08-05-12, 07:44 PM
Wow, i downloaded dragon story to try. I played it until level 3, then this happened. Blue screen. Still playing the game sounds but can't do anything. Ignore the volume thingee, screenshots are new to me.
Galaxy nexus ics

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1344214518649.jpg
Have you tried restarting??

pinkster73
08-05-12, 09:58 PM
Have you tried restarting??

Yes, it plays for a bit then goes blue again. I uninstalled, i will reinstall tomorrow when i have some time and see what happens.

vinuj6
08-06-12, 04:41 AM
My Id is vinuj6
Android Samsung Galaxy S5830 Ace

I am unable to send my friends any gifts. When I tap the gift button and send it says unable to send gift though I havent sent any gold to them on that day.

kooky panda
08-06-12, 04:51 AM
Yes, it plays for a bit then goes blue again. I uninstalled, i will reinstall tomorrow when i have some time and see what happens.
Let me know if this still happens when you reinstall.

kooky panda
08-06-12, 04:52 AM
My Id is vinuj6
Android Samsung Galaxy S5830 Ace

I am unable to send my friends any gifts. When I tap the gift button and send it says unable to send gift though I havent sent any gold to them on that day.
You can only send 3 gold out per day. If you have already sent three neighbors gold, you will not be able to send anymore out that day.

vinuj6
08-06-12, 08:00 AM
kookypanda,
thank you to the really quick response!! That was a relief I thought my game was bugging

moyze
08-06-12, 10:01 AM
Any news on a fix for android so i can get the book for quests? Galaxy s8000

vinuj6
08-06-12, 10:10 AM
Any news on a fix for android so i can get the book for quests? Galaxy s8000

Yes the game is a lot easier on the Apple devices and it is very hard without the quests on android. Galaxy Ace S5830

pinkster73
08-06-12, 11:06 AM
I reinstalled and no blue screen but i only played for a couple minutes. It's very glitchy when trying to move things around. It keep jumping me to the very bottom of the screen.

kooky panda
08-06-12, 12:03 PM
I reinstalled and no blue screen but i only played for a couple minutes. It's very glitchy when trying to move things around. It keep jumping me to the very bottom of the screen.

Dragon has always been lagging and jumpy on IOS too. I usually have to force close all my background apps out when playing. I think it is due to all the animations in the game.

pinkster73
08-06-12, 02:23 PM
Dragon has always been lagging and jumpy on IOS too. I usually have to force close all my background apps out when playing. I think it is due to all the animations in the game.

Ah ok thanks.

alfr123
08-07-12, 01:03 AM
sometimes when i go on dragon story, on my i pad, and i collect coins, complete evolutions, breeding, eggs, pick my crops...ecc., it goes back in time,
so i have to do everything again! also very annoying when i gotta go somewhere, so i prepare myself with scalypears, collect my coins, then my mother calls me, and it goes back in time! leaving me to do everything again, just this time with a very angry mom:(

please fix

vinuj6
08-07-12, 03:57 AM
This also sometimes happens to me too. For me its a minor problem but still try and fix plz.
sometimes when i go on dragon story, on my i pad, and i collect coins, complete evolutions, breeding, eggs, pick my crops...ecc., it goes back in time,
so i have to do everything again! also very annoying when i gotta go somewhere, so i prepare myself with scalypears, collect my coins, then my mother calls me, and it goes back in time! leaving me to do everything again, just this time with a very angry mom:(

please fix

xpidersoar
08-08-12, 05:01 AM
while playing today, i clicked on island goals, and suddenly all older (completed) goals such as have 2 green banners, install pet hotel etc were back on the list of goals. later on i closed the app again and restarted, and when i came back, i lost more than half my gold from 130 to 49. completed goals were no longer on the list at this point, yet 3/4 of my gold were taken away. WHY IS THIS SO ???????

Mpr102
08-08-12, 03:51 PM
I HAVE problem with zoom in or zoom out Ican't Zooming in or out?
I have got the update 1.0.5.2
I'm Have Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

greygull
08-08-12, 04:04 PM
while playing today, i clicked on island goals, and suddenly all older (completed) goals such as have 2 green banners, install pet hotel etc were back on the list of goals. later on i closed the app again and restarted, and when i came back, i lost more than half my gold from 130 to 49. completed goals were no longer on the list at this point, yet 3/4 of my gold were taken away. WHY IS THIS SO ???????

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened

I HAVE problem with zoom in or zoom out Ican't Zooming in or out?
I have got the update 1.0.5.2
I'm Have Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

Have you tried restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game? I'll check my Razr now, see if it's happening there.

FredsFarmm
08-09-12, 08:23 AM
Playing on a Kindle Fire version 6.3.1 which is the latest version. Love the game and this may not be a glitch but Processing is so very slow. Makes FarmStory and CityStory look down right zippy.

lunarlily21
08-12-12, 05:33 AM
I harvested my food but now I can't even plant anything. I click on plant but I cannot click on any of the fruits. Have not been able to plant for 2 days :-( please help

kooky panda
08-12-12, 09:11 AM
I harvested my food but now I can't even plant anything. I click on plant but I cannot click on any of the fruits. Have not been able to plant for 2 days :-( please help

otakuAera
08-12-12, 09:46 AM
Sadly, I don't have time right now to look and see if this problem has been reported before, but...

1) 8GB iPod Touch, 1st Gen, iOS 3.1.3
2) Dragon Story 1.0.3
3) I've been having issues with the Breeding Den, where I put two dragons in there, but the progress bar does not appear over the Den. I will be in the game doing other things, waiting to see if the progress bar will appear; and after several minutes, I try quitting out of Dragon Story, then open it again to see if it "stuck" and actually started working but just didn't show the progress bar. Nine times out of ten, it did not "stick" - the dragons are back in their habitats, and I have my 200 coins back. I can't decide if it's just the two specific dragons I'm using (Level 7 Firestorm and Level 7 Eagle, trying for a Scorpion), or if it's the Breeding Den. I just had a Magic and Air (both level 7), and they stayed in the Den the second time, after they didn't "stick" the first time. But I've been having this issue for at least a week or so now, and it's starting to get annoying. It could very well be my Internet connection, my old hard-/software, a combination of both, or there's something wrong with the game - I can't really tell, because sometimes the Breeding Den works, but most of the times I try and put my dragons in, it doesn't.

I've tried closing the Dragon Story program and reopening it: doesn't help. I've tried turning off my iPod and turning it on again: doesn't help. I've tried being right next to my Wi-Fi router, maximizing Wi-Fi strength: doesn't help. I have not tried removing the Dragon Story application from iPod and putting it on again, but I've done that with Bakery Story and Restaurant Story when I've encountered issues with those applications, and usually that wasn't what the problem was - just that I had to let the application "think," probably because of my 1st Gen iPod Touch with its iOS 3.1.3 taking longer to process the data requests.

But it's been at least a week since I started having this issue with the Breeding Den, and it's gotten annoying. So any help/advice would be welcome.

kooky panda
08-12-12, 02:03 PM
Sadly, I don't have time right now to look and see if this problem has been reported before, but...

2) Dragon Story 1.0.3
3) I've been having issues with the Breeding Den, where I put two dragons in there, but the progress bar does not appear over the Den. I will be in the game doing other things, waiting to see if the progress bar will appear; and after several minutes, I try quitting out of Dragon Story, then open it again to see if it "stuck" and actually started working but just didn't show the progress bar. Nine times out of ten, it did not "stick" - the dragons are back in their habitats, and I have my 200 coins back. I can't decide if it's just the two specific dragons I'm using (Level 7 Firestorm and Level 7 Eagle, trying for a Scorpion), or if it's the Breeding Den. I just had a Magic and Air (both level 7), and they stayed in the Den the second time, after they didn't "stick" the first time. But I've been having this issue for at least a week or so now, and it's starting to get annoying. It could very well be my Internet connection, my old hard-/software, a combination of both, or there's something wrong with the game - I can't really tell, because sometimes the Breeding Den works, but most of the times I try and put my dragons in, it doesn't.

I've tried closing the Dragon Story program and reopening it: doesn't help. I've tried turning off my iPod and turning it on again: doesn't help. I've tried being right next to my Wi-Fi router, maximizing Wi-Fi strength: doesn't help. I have not tried removing the Dragon Story application from iPod and putting it on again, but I've done that with Bakery Story and Restaurant Story when I've encountered issues with those applications, and usually that wasn't what the problem was - just that I had to let the application "think," probably because of my 1st Gen iPod Touch with its iOS 3.1.3 taking longer to process the data requests.

But it's been at least a week since I started having this issue with the Breeding Den, and it's gotten annoying. So any help/advice would be welcome.
Dragon story seems to take tons of memory. I play on Iphone 4 and sometimes I get the same thing and alot of lagging.
I would say for you it is a memory issue due to your device.
I would recommend trying to restart your device before you play, to shut down any applications running in the background.
Also you may want to check your device and see if you can delete any applications that you are no longer using to free up memory.

otakuAera
08-12-12, 07:17 PM
Dragon story seems to take tons of memory. I play on Iphone 4 and sometimes I get the same thing and alot of lagging.
I would say for you it is a memory issue due to your device.
I would recommend trying to restart your device before you play, to shut down any applications running in the background.
Also you may want to check your device and see if you can delete any applications that you are no longer using to free up memory.

Thanks - I've deleted a couple of apps that I never use; see if that does anything to help.

Also, best thing about having a really old iPod: I don't have to worry about lag due to applications running in the background, because the 1st Gen iPods don't have that capability! :P I can only run one app at a time.

bissacragun
08-12-12, 07:35 PM
Question: how do i turn off help bubbles? Every tile i move something, a black pop-up covers part of the screen saying: Drag items to move them. I already passed the tutorial, why does the game do this every time?
Storm8 Id: bissacra***
System: iPhone 4S

peteparcon
08-13-12, 07:09 AM
Is there a character limit for dragon names? I think 8 characters is the max for a dragon name. More than that and the game will crash. Can you please extended that?
Storm8 ID: PeteParcon
System: Android ICS (Xperia S)

Mpr102
08-16-12, 01:33 PM
My Dragon Story Force Close
When I Opened 2 Second Force Close
Itry Remove Game And Power Off
Please My Dragon Now Miss Me !!

Mpr102
08-16-12, 01:35 PM
My Dragon Story Force Close
When I Opened 2 Second Force Close
Itry Remove Game And Power Off
Please My Dragons Now Miss Me !!

sorry Have Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Storm8 ID; Mpr102

otakuAera
08-16-12, 06:05 PM

2) Dragon Story 1.0.3

I'm still having this problem with the Breeding Den. Having enough space on my iPod is not the issue, since I have 4.8GB of available HD space on it. Also, restarting doesn't seem to help the issue.

greygull
08-16-12, 06:32 PM
I'm still having this problem with the Breeding Den. Having enough space on my iPod is not the issue, since I have 4.8GB of available HD space on it. Also, restarting doesn't seem to help the issue.

Have you tried a hard restart? Also, try visiting a neighbor before starting a breeding, then visiting another one after you've started.

azychan
08-17-12, 08:39 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c141.0.403.403/p403x403/409594_188142484652372_886687551_n.jpg
My lv 6 wild dragon become white like this, I closed & reopened the game but it still like this

otakuAera
08-20-12, 07:10 AM
Have you tried a hard restart? Also, try visiting a neighbor before starting a breeding, then visiting another one after you've started.

... What's a "hard restart"? To clarify, when I said "restarting doesn't seem to help the issue," I meant both restarting the App and restarting my iPod. Also, my iPod does not support the having-multiple-Apps-open-at-once feature, so that being the source of the issue is not it.

I have tried visiting neighbors, but only after trying to put dragons in the Den. I'll try visiting a neighbor before and after. Currently, I'm still having the issue, but I did finally get 2 Genie Dragons in the Den to get another Genie Dragon.

... Right now, though, I'm really starting to think that it's more my old technology than anything, and I'm beginning to look into getting a new iPod.

O_O The visiting neighbors before and after worked!! :D AWESOME.

kooky panda
08-20-12, 08:51 AM
I am not sure if older ipods can do a hard restart, but you can try.
Hold down you power and home buttons at the same time until you see the apple sign come up.

Also try syncing with itunes, this sometimes helps with issues.

If none of these work, then you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

eleventy7
08-21-12, 07:23 AM
Just an update - I posted in this thread on July 4 about a problem. I sent three tickets in to support (over a period of 3 weeks). Well, it's nearly 2 months later and still nothing (and yes, I checked junk mail/every other folder). I'll tell Support not to bother, as I've deleted all my TeamLava games.

Thanks to the mods, at least, for responding.

melnrs
08-21-12, 04:23 PM
I have sent several emails to support and apple and posted. the bug appears to be fixed now but since I didn't write everything down as it was happening I dont think I can prove it it but it should be in your records. I was being double charges in my iphone 4s everytime I bought gold. If I spent $4.99 I would get 120 in gold but my credit card was billed $4.99 twice. When I finally realized it was happening. I was able to get apple to refund the last two times it happened for a whopping $9.98. But I was actually overcharged for a total of $60 more because of this. This has already been paid to you and I received nothing. The right ting to do would be to credit my account with the $60 gold and we would be even, but lets see I haven't even got a response from the multiple emails I have sent, so dont think the right thing is going to happen. You could at least acknowledge that your not going to do anything if thats the case. The good thing is the bug at least has been resolved and Im watching it closley. So i have spent probably close to $500 on this game knowing im not getting anything out of it except entertainment. Its not like im asking for a freebie and never spent a dime. Even if you dont do the right thing I will still continue to play. At least acknowledge me.

vthomas13
08-22-12, 09:34 AM
I just got a new phone and I want to play Dragon Story on it but I don't want to lose my place from the game I was playing before. How do I transfer my the game I was playing before?

greygull
08-22-12, 09:41 AM
I just got a new phone and I want to play Dragon Story on it but I don't want to lose my place from the game I was playing before. How do I transfer my the game I was playing before?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device
This thread has several ways of transferring games :)

mattyboo1
08-22-12, 09:41 AM
I just got a new phone and I want to play Dragon Story on it but I don't want to lose my place from the game I was playing before. How do I transfer my the game I was playing before? email support@teamlava.com to transfer

taybaywa
08-22-12, 12:34 PM
Kindle fire. Version 1.0.5.1

I don't have any goals and it has been like that since I started. Don't know if it is a bug or not

kooky panda
08-22-12, 01:23 PM
Kindle fire. Version 1.0.5.1

I don't have any goals and it has been like that since I started. Don't know if it is a bug or not

Goals are not offered for Kindle Fire devices.:(

tunie68
08-23-12, 04:37 AM
I have Dragon Story on my iPhone 4 and I have lost gold twice now. The first time I don't know what happened and the second time I was expanding and accidentally hit speed up instead of wait. Is there a way to get my gold back? It was 100 in gold both times.

kooky panda
08-23-12, 04:55 AM
I have Dragon Story on my iPhone 4 and I have lost gold twice now. The first time I don't know what happened and the second time I was expanding and accidentally hit speed up instead of wait. Is there a way to get my gold back? It was 100 in gold both times.
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com
They will be able to let you know what happened to your gems.

starcross
08-25-12, 09:09 AM
I have tried twice to get Gs to run ln my Android 2.2 phone But when I press the game icon it gives a message saying Dragon Story shortcut created and puts a shortcut only on my home screen. When the shortcut is tapped it gives the same message and creates ANOTHER shortcut. The game never loads. I have tried to open from the Android store play link on DS description page and the same thing happens. Can you please address this problem?

I love your games and play Farm Story daily, but I would really love to join my friends on Dragon Story.

Thank you in advance for any quick reply and game fix.

StarCross

greygull
08-25-12, 10:20 AM
Have you moved the game to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before trying to open?

shepsitt
08-25-12, 12:16 PM
the very first time i tried to play dragon story it wouldnt work on my device, it would load i would see the starting farm and nest and it would highlight them when i clicked on them but i couldnt see the "plant" "info" or " move" buttons at the bottom right, nor could i see the market or menu buttons when i wasnt tapped on anything, i figured it was my devices fault so i uninstalled i just recently purchased an ASUS nexus 7 16 gb and im having the same issue... it loads f ine but all i see is my farm and my nest and no other options even when i tap on them

shepsitt
08-25-12, 12:27 PM
well whatever you did it was fast thanks its all fixed now

MysticFantasy
08-29-12, 05:47 AM
Hi :) sometimes when I go to purchase gold I go through the steps of entering my password ect but after that an error box pops up stating *unable to complete purchase, please contact iTune support* I've double checked my account information as well as funds to which is correct, I have also tried deleting the app and reinstalling as to restarting my ipad2. Could you kindly help me on this matter when you get time please? Cheers :) enjoy the rest of your day.

kooky panda
08-29-12, 07:38 AM
Hi :) sometimes when I go to purchase gold I go through the steps of entering my password ect but after that an error box pops up stating *unable to complete purchase, please contact iTune support* I've double checked my account information as well as funds to which is correct, I have also tried deleting the app and reinstalling as to restarting my ipad2. Could you kindly help me on this matter when you get time please? Cheers :) enjoy the rest of your day.

I have gotten this too. Try going under your settings on your Ipad and go to store. log out of your itunes , then log back in. Also one time with me what happened was I had changed my credit card that was on file with itunes, but I did not update my phone.
So on your ipad go to store, hit your apple ID button, then view your apple ID. Hit payment information . check that you credit card is listed and put in your security code.
Also make sure the expiration date for your credit card is current.

MysticFantasy
08-31-12, 09:21 AM
I tried signing out and singing back in an making sure credit card details are 100% correct, I bought a gift card to add to my account so I can purchase and still same problem, even tried restarting everything, sometimes it works and other times it just wants to be so very very tubborn, maybe it's male lol

cutefrogg
09-02-12, 01:16 PM
I am playing on iphone
For three days I have been having an issue with clearing trees after an expansion. I pay the 10k and it starts to clear and then it just disappears and doesn't count towards my goals or give me exp. this has happened over three different areas I have expanded and have been charged but my goal is not being credited.

dewdrop952
09-12-12, 08:17 AM
My total gold NEVER changes even after I have accepted it! Anybody any ideas!

mamadragon29
09-12-12, 10:55 AM
Hi, I am on level 27 of Dragon Story and I have had goals disappear and now I only have one goal left which is to hatch a diamond dragon. I play on my i phone and was wondering if I should receive a update? I don't see the point in playing if I am not getting goals? Any ideas? Thanks.

greygull
09-12-12, 11:00 AM
My total gold NEVER changes even after I have accepted it! Anybody any ideas!

Try restarting your device. In the morning, try taking a screenshot. After you've sent your gifts for the day, go back in to accept the gifts you've received (take a screenshot of all your pending gifts). Check the total again (screenshot would be good as well). If they are not being applied, send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what's happening, and all the screenshots.

Hi, I am on level 27 of Dragon Story and I have had goals disappear and now I only have one goal left which is to hatch a diamond dragon. I play on my i phone and was wondering if I should receive a update? I don't see the point in playing if I am not getting goals? Any ideas? Thanks.

There are only so many goals currently. If you have completed those, there will not be new ones to replace them. Hopefully more goals will be released in the future.

sunnycali1
09-17-12, 06:35 PM
I have tried emailing on my issue and only get generic email responses in return. I now have 2 rare dragons (parakeet and mermaid) that are able to feed, evolve, and breed. However you cannot see them in the habitat. Is there anything I can do besides uninstalling and re-installing? Or restarting device (iPhone 4)? I have tried both of these methods with no change.

VeronicaMae
09-21-12, 09:17 AM
I really wish in upper levels you can get as many habitats as there are dragons. I like having my dragons separated and in different levels of evolution. Please help!

jaxsouth
09-21-12, 08:34 PM
I have an iPhone 4 and I when I try to clear a timber wood it was 1500 but when I expand the same kind of tree is 15000 to clear. This can't be right. It doesn't happen with the mush mold or shroom stalk only the timber wood and small bitter bark.

totaltechno
09-23-12, 07:08 AM
Same here. Also, prices seem to be near-unaffordable early game. 10k for a Blue Lagoon? Another 10k for a Water Dragon? 30k to upgrade a farm? It takes about a day to save 10k for me, and could take several days to upgrade a farm.

Dabag
09-23-12, 09:49 AM
New Dawn

Is there a Timing issue with the Nest.
i put in a Firestorm egg yesterday - 22.9.2012 around 2:28pm MST - this is a 12hr egg.
its now 23.9.2012 at 10:46am - and it still has 12 hours to go

yes, i deleted & reinstalled
i have an ipad 2

mattsayshai
09-25-12, 03:23 PM
I use a ZTE Fury running Android 2.3.6
Dragon Story version is 1.0.5.3
I keep getting texts saying I am being sent gold, but when I click on it I, I get taken to the message board where there are no pending gifts.
I know I have pending gifts in there because I keep getting the texts saying I've been sent gold but I don't even get the option to send them back let alone see the gold that's accumulating. I am only rarely able to receive gold, and when I do it's only 1 at a time and then I can go days to weeks before I even get to see the long list of gold that's been pending. I have restarted my device, but I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Could that be the fix to the problem?
Thanks for your time!

kattkrazie
09-25-12, 07:46 PM
I am playing the New Dawn upgrade and yesterday I purchased all of the Boost Buildings. I was collecting coins at an extremely fast rate with the boosts, but tonight I noticed that everything has slowed down to the old collection speed prior to my getting the Boost Buildings. Was it a glitch that I was collecting coins so fast or is it possibly a glitch that the boosts have stopped working? Thanks in advance.

kooky panda
09-25-12, 08:41 PM
I am playing the New Dawn upgrade and yesterday I purchased all of the Boost Buildings. I was collecting coins at an extremely fast rate with the boosts, but tonight I noticed that everything has slowed down to the old collection speed prior to my getting the Boost Buildings. Was it a glitch that I was collecting coins so fast or is it possibly a glitch that the boosts have stopped working? Thanks in advance.
A glitch

Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

eliza346
09-26-12, 07:10 AM
I fed my eagle dragon to level 4 then sent it to evolve. After collecting some coins, I tapped on the evolution temple to see how long it would take to finish evolving the dragon. It seemed to "flash" then the dragon was no longer in the temple but back in it's habitat. I was going to send it back to evolve but now it is at the start of level 3. The food I fed it is gone and it is no longer ready to evolve. Does anyone know why this happened?

kooky panda
09-26-12, 07:59 AM
I fed my eagle dragon to level 4 then sent it to evolve. After collecting some coins, I tapped on the evolution temple to see how long it would take to finish evolving the dragon. It seemed to "flash" then the dragon was no longer in the temple but back in it's habitat. I was going to send it back to evolve but now it is at the start of level 3. The food I fed it is gone and it is no longer ready to evolve. Does anyone know why this happened?
It sounds like your game went out of sync with the servers. When you go offline, your game progress will not save to the TL servers, so when you get back online, your game will show what was saved.
Before leaving your game try to go visit a neighbor and come back and make sure whatever actions you performed did get saved.

CoopFizz
09-29-12, 12:04 PM
Kooky Panda,

Please read this and tell me what you think. I do not want to attack you or team lava, I just want to explain my frustration logically:

A level 7 light dragon requires 3600 food to go up.
3600x5=18,000
A level 8 light dragon requires 4500 food to go up.
4500x5=22,500
A level 9 light dragon requires 15,000 food to go up.
15,000x5=75,000

Now, 75,000+22,500+18,000=115,500

115,500 food to get ONE light dragon to epic form! That's not even including levels 1-6.
And you think we don't need fast money to pay for all that food???

Well then, let's look at that. Each diamond date is $75,000 every 5 hours.
75,000x6=450,000 coins. If a player checked DS compulsively every 10 minutes with the 'bug' in place, they could make that much in about an hour. But, the rapid coin 'glitch' made the money come in 11x faster. Therefor, we now need to check DS compulsively for 11 hours in order to come up with 500k. That essentially takes diamond dates completely out of the game. It simply renders them economically useless. Same with upgrapes and rushrooms. Too expensive, so the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
I'd also like to point out that even with the 'bug' in place, therefor making diamond dates viable, we would still need to plant diamond dates on all 6 farms about 25 times before being able to feed a light dragon to epic. That's 125 hours of waiting, a little over 5 days. So even with the 'bug' in place, the food requirements are ridiculous. Taking the 'bug' away made that 11 times MORE ridiculous. Literally.

If you don't put the 'bug' or 'glitch' back, or find another way to make the DS economy reasonable quickly (key word quickly), I'll stop playing completely. Loyal DS players do no deserve this.

My question would be, is Team Lava going to do anything to make this right? And if so, when? Thanks for your time

kooky panda
10-01-12, 07:47 AM
Kooky Panda,

Please read this and tell me what you think. I do not want to attack you or team lava, I just want to explain my frustration logically:

A level 7 light dragon requires 3600 food to go up.
3600x5=18,000
A level 8 light dragon requires 4500 food to go up.
4500x5=22,500
A level 9 light dragon requires 15,000 food to go up.
15,000x5=75,000

Now, 75,000+22,500+18,000=115,500

115,500 food to get ONE light dragon to epic form! That's not even including levels 1-6.
And you think we don't need fast money to pay for all that food???

Well then, let's look at that. Each diamond date is $75,000 every 5 hours.
75,000x6=450,000 coins. If a player checked DS compulsively every 10 minutes with the 'bug' in place, they could make that much in about an hour. But, the rapid coin 'glitch' made the money come in 11x faster. Therefor, we now need to check DS compulsively for 11 hours in order to come up with 500k. That essentially takes diamond dates completely out of the game. It simply renders them economically useless. Same with upgrapes and rushrooms. Too expensive, so the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
I'd also like to point out that even with the 'bug' in place, therefor making diamond dates viable, we would still need to plant diamond dates on all 6 farms about 25 times before being able to feed a light dragon to epic. That's 125 hours of waiting, a little over 5 days. So even with the 'bug' in place, the food requirements are ridiculous. Taking the 'bug' away made that 11 times MORE ridiculous. Literally.

If you don't put the 'bug' or 'glitch' back, or find another way to make the DS economy reasonable quickly (key word quickly), I'll stop playing completely. Loyal DS players do no deserve this.

My question would be, is Team Lava going to do anything to make this right? And if so, when? Thanks for your time

Thank-you for your post, this is not an attack at all, but one of the best constructive feedback posts that I have seen on this issue, explaining to Team Lava how these new prices are effecting your game play.

superpeetje
10-03-12, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry for not reading the whole thread,
but i still can't expand one last piece on the main floor.
I've read a thread about this some time ago but can't find it.
Thanks for reading, hope to get a responce when this bug will be fixed.

superpeetje
10-03-12, 04:23 AM
I'm sorry for not reading the whole thread,
but i still can't expand one last piece on the main floor.
I've read a thread about this some time ago but can't find it.
Thanks for reading, hope to get a responce when this bug will be fixed.

Found it,
it was a thread from august,
still this isn't solved or changed the looks of it :(

coecoex5
10-05-12, 03:41 PM
So I play bakery story & new goal pops up to install dragon story for gems. Of course I do & play a little. First off the game would freeze & restart over & over again which was time consuming & annoying. I got my gems from bs & another goal pops up to get to level 9. So back I go to ds & deal with annoying restart & finally reach level 9 Wahoo. Another goal to reach level 12 so I go back & start playing & suddenly game shuts off. I try over & over to access game to no avail. It starts & I see a glimpse of my island & poof gone. I tried turning off my phone. I try uninstall & reinstall but it won't work! Maybe TL should have the game work if they want new players......I'm very frustrated at TL for disappearing gems in bs over 20 gone & they refuse to give them back & now this. Prices are out of control & games don't work ?! I don't want to report to TL since they have never helped ntw to date so please someone help!!!!! I play on an Android

kooky panda
10-05-12, 04:06 PM
So I play bakery story & new goal pops up to install dragon story for gems. Of course I do & play a little. First off the game would freeze & restart over & over again which was time consuming & annoying. I got my gems from bs & another goal pops up to get to level 9. So back I go to ds & deal with annoying restart & finally reach level 9 Wahoo. Another goal to reach level 12 so I go back & start playing & suddenly game shuts off. I try over & over to access game to no avail. It starts & I see a glimpse of my island & poof gone. I tried turning off my phone. I try uninstall & reinstall but it won't work! Maybe TL should have the game work if they want new players......I'm very frustrated at TL for disappearing gems in bs over 20 gone & they refuse to give them back & now this. Prices are out of control & games don't work ?! I don't want to report to TL since they have never helped ntw to date so please someone help!!!!! I play on an Android
Try moving your game to your SD card.
Try clearing your cache.
Exit out of all other applications running in the background.

kooky panda
10-05-12, 04:08 PM
New version update for Kindle fire. Goals have been added.
Version 1.0.5.4 10-5-12!!

coecoex5
10-05-12, 06:00 PM
I have tried exiting all apps & I have cleared cache. Haven't tried saving to SD card.....

coecoex5
10-05-12, 06:10 PM
Moved to SD card & still won't work. I'm so tired of having to uninstall & install games to work. I have to go somewhere with WiFi since I'm not going to pay to download & I live in a small town with 2 WiFi spots & with 3 kids 7, 2 & 4 months its not convenient to run us around to download the same game over & over again. :( I did send an email to TL but waiting a week for a response is frustrating. The game opened a lil longer & it said I was level 8 then popped up yay level 9 boom shutdown. So I have lost a level & its freezing like its stuck kicking me up to level 9 which was the goal in bs. I already got credit in bs for getting to level 9 so is this an issue TL is having due to bs goals?

Goodjedi
10-07-12, 01:15 AM
I also dont get any gold anyone sends. I click gift back, and any other gift notifications are gone too. And any time i gift someone, it says I already gifted them, so I cant actually gidt anyone. AND.. no matter how many dragons i play with, my egg rating isnt going any higher. (Am at three, and the bar doesnt move now) Kind of annoyed cuz I cant get anywhere with this game...

eliza346
10-07-12, 09:55 AM
I was going to buy gold to buy a dragon but I tap the gold + icon but there is nothing there, the screen under gold is blank. I need help please.

EG1984
10-07-12, 11:53 AM
I also dont get any gold anyone sends. I click gift back, and any other gift notifications are gone too. And any time i gift someone, it says I already gifted them, so I cant actually gidt anyone. AND.. no matter how many dragons i play with, my egg rating isnt going any higher. (Am at three, and the bar doesnt move now) Kind of annoyed cuz I cant get anywhere with this game.... I'm extemely frustrated as well, everytime I want to gift gold to neighbors it says I already have when I haven't at all. So sad

kasin123
10-07-12, 04:17 PM
My game has been freezing a lot. I expanded and it froze again. When it came back it did a finish now and took about 300 of my gold. This isn't the first time it's taken my gold and I never pushed anything. I've lost about 800 gold since I began playing.

tamijah
10-07-12, 05:10 PM
I can't post my id which is TAMIJAH

totaltechno
10-07-12, 07:38 PM
Sometimes dragons will be breeding but not actually breeding. They won't make coins, but the breeding den has no breed button.

kooky panda
10-07-12, 07:41 PM
I can't post my id which is TAMIJAH
You will need to email support@teamlava.com they will be able to assist you.

kooky panda
10-07-12, 07:43 PM
My game has been freezing a lot. I expanded and it froze again. When it came back it did a finish now and took about 300 of my gold. This isn't the first time it's taken my gold and I never pushed anything. I've lost about 800 gold since I began playing.

Make sure you force close or exit out of the game after playing.
Close out any other applications running the back ground while playing.

kooky panda
10-07-12, 07:43 PM
. I'm extemely frustrated as well, everytime I want to gift gold to neighbors it says I already have when I haven't at all. So sad
You can only send out gold to three neighbors per day.

Erikania
10-07-12, 09:20 PM
Well, do you really think someone reads 228 posts in one go, even if they most likely haven't something to do with their own troubles?
Best is to sum it up within your, the first post. (assuming that at least mods and higher have the ability to edit posts)

Well now my Issue. In the quest "Ready, Hatch, Fire" it hasn't recognized that I have upgraded my "Red Rocks". So it seems the quest is stuck. (well actually I have a other "Red Rocks", but I have no intention to upgrade in near future [is a space and coin issue])

Kvarterspolisen
10-09-12, 04:25 AM
Hi, there..

I have an Xperia Arc and the 1.0.5.4 version of the game installed and I cant play. It crashes all the time and a message gives me the choises of reporting or make a forced shutdown. The same problem is for monster story witch also have the newer looking graphics. I also play empire story witch does work.. it doesnt work FINE but at least I can play it with some bugs and crashes from time to time..

I have tried to remove every program that I think can interfere with dragon story... Is there a known problem with the phone model or is it something that I have??? I go crazy with this...

Thanks,

David

kooky panda
10-09-12, 05:01 AM
Hi, there..

I have an Xperia Arc and the 1.0.5.4 version of the game installed and I cant play. It crashes all the time and a message gives me the choises of reporting or make a forced shutdown. The same problem is for monster story witch also have the newer looking graphics. I also play empire story witch does work.. it doesnt work FINE but at least I can play it with some bugs and crashes from time to time..

I have tried to remove every program that I think can interfere with dragon story... Is there a known problem with the phone model or is it something that I have??? I go crazy with this...

Thanks,

David

When you choose "report" what is the error message that comes up?

Debz72
10-09-12, 05:54 AM
im having same problem

kooky panda
10-09-12, 07:36 AM
im having same problem
What does your error report say? Also what device do you play on. More details of what is happening with your game.

Kvarterspolisen
10-09-12, 08:21 AM
When you choose "report" what is the error message that comes up?

Do you want the whole message? :|

I pick a few lines, they say:
--------------------------------

REport type: Crash

Package name: com.teamlava.dragon

Package v.: 6

Pacage v. name: 1.0.5.4

installed by: com.android.vending

System app: false

Device: LT15i

Build ID: 4.0.2.A.0.62

Exception class name: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Source file: bitmap.java

Source class: android.graphics.bitmap

Source method: nativeCreate

Line nr: -2

kooky panda
10-09-12, 10:31 AM

Oh that is a big one!!! Thanks for the info I will pass this over to the community managers.

DaojinWildfire
10-09-12, 11:43 AM

Make sure you have closed all other apps that are running in the background. Doing so will free up memory so your device can run the game. If you're still experiencing issues, you'll need to email Support (support@teamlava.com) so we can acquire more information.

DellyBean
10-10-12, 02:22 AM
Android - 1.0.5.4
ID: Dellybean
Name: Mystic Paradise
Is there a limit to how many neighbours you can gift each day? I play on android, and each day when I gift it always tells me that all but 3 are maxed out. I wasnt sure if this was a glitch, because most days I send the gifts as soon as the new day starts.

DellyBean
10-10-12, 02:26 AM
Android - 1.0.5.4
ID: Dellybean
Name: Mystic Paradise
Is there a limit to how many neighbours you can gift each day? I play on android, and each day when I gift it always tells me that all but 3 are maxed out. I wasnt sure if this was a glitch, because most days I send the gifts as soon as the new day starts.

Dont worry, I read a few more posts and found my answer. But maybe this should be included in the user guides so players know :)

jl0408
10-10-12, 08:56 AM
I have a question about the patch of trees on the west side of the first part of the island, the one just above the dragon waterfall that sticks out from the rocks. Why doesn't it highlight for expansion? I've been able to clear all the other dark patchy spots on that level except this one. I see it still there on neighbors' islands that have cleared the first level as well. So maybe that's how it's meant to be in the game. Can someone clarify if it's supposed to be that way or if it's a glitch please?

galactus69
10-10-12, 10:57 PM
I have a question about the patch of trees on the west side of the first part of the island, the one just above the dragon waterfall that sticks out from the rocks. Why doesn't it highlight for expansion? I've been able to clear all the other dark patchy spots on that level except this one. I see it still there on neighbors' islands that have cleared the first level as well. So maybe that's how it's meant to be in the game. Can someone clarify if it's supposed to be that way or if it's a glitch please?

I have this exact issue (android, galaxy tab, Dragon Story)
I have cleared all other spots and a few spots on other "islands"

galactus69
10-14-12, 05:46 AM
Is there any updates on the glitch that does not allow a certain patch of trees to be cleared?

kooky panda
10-14-12, 09:19 AM
Is there any updates on the glitch that does not allow a certain patch of trees to be cleared?
It really is not a glitch, it is by design, but the CMs have sent over the suggestion to change this to the team.

galactus69
10-14-12, 09:57 PM
The above question was asked 5 days ago. Could I get a response please?

Choose any of the below options.
a) No-one noticed this post, we have now and are looking into it.
b) This is not a priority, don't know when/if it will be fixed.
c) We need more information.
d) We have been looking into it, just forgot to tell you, sorry.
e) We don't care.

galactus69
10-14-12, 10:01 PM
(sorry about the previous post)
Ok, since I can't figure out how to edit my last post and I couldn't see the last post..

Could you please explain what "By design" means?

Are you saying that in the future, there may be plots in the middle of a cleared area, depending on a whim??

jl0408
10-15-12, 08:23 AM
Kooky, thanks for the response. I was suspecting that was the case. galactus69, I think it isn't a priority and "By Design" probably means to force us to expand to the areas beyond the 1st level into the areas with super expensive debris clearing since I've just encountered my 1st 800,000 bitter bark and 2 375,000 boulders on the lower ledge to the east of the 1st level.

galactus69
10-15-12, 08:54 AM
@jl0408
In the real world when a programmer is questioned about something that looks like a bug, they either have a reason, or it is a bug.
If there is a reason, they are willing to tell you (usually)
If it is a bug they either say so OR they say it is "by design" because they don't want to lose face.

This is a VERY simple issue, the thing that bugs me (pun intended) is that if there is a reason, they could say so. If there is not, they could say it is a bug and not a priority. Either answer I would be ok with, I might not like it, but I would be ok with it.
Saying something is "by design" with no reason ALWAYS means it is a bug. Look at micro$oft bugs, usually the cover them up or call it a feature. Big companies do it all the time because they don't want to lose customers. If there is a reason, I would love to hear it, otherwise it is a bug..

This kind of thing is one of the reasons I continue to play but restrict paying money for it. If this is the kind of random stuff that is going to go on (along with the gold boost fiasco) then I don't want to put money into something where the developers won't talk to their customers and/or won't listen to them.

I would love to hear from them and it may restore some faith that this game has a future. It may also restore me paying for the game (like allowing us to get another breeding den and evolution temple)

This "keep them in the dark" stuff ****s good games.

marcoamezquita
10-15-12, 06:11 PM
This isn't really a bug but I think we should have more habitats

vinolady
10-15-12, 11:36 PM
i have a problem. on NewDragon, everyone got new decorations. I had them for a couple do days, but when I went to purchase them they disappeared. I am on an ipad2. thanks

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 03:00 AM
I've been having problems with an apparent lag in the game. I play on an iPad 3 , iOs6. Sometimes I have to collect the coins from some nests a second or third time, before it actually collects. Or I have to plant/harvest food again.
But this is not the worst.
The worst happens with the breeding den. I choose a breeding pair, and SOMETIMES the pair either:
a) vanishes like it was never there, like nothing had happened.
b) shows up, I see the breeding time, then the game flashes or closes and it's not there, den is empty.
c) option b) but the timer on the den is showing, however I can't see the breeding time or the breeding pair of dragons. I select the same pair, or another pair, and nothing changes.

I think that's it. It never really bother me before because I could either NOT see what was breeding or I could see, and had no interest in the result.
However, this morning, this glitch occured with my witch dragon. So I saw the breeding time , the game freaked out, and it was gone... :(

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 03:29 AM
Aso, sometimes I can't plant the food. Rght now I planted on five farms but can't plant on the sixth, but sometimes I can't plant in any farm, at all.

mate0s
10-16-12, 04:11 AM
I was trying to breed a diamond and I would like to try to breed a witch later, but the witch disappeared of the store. Then I came here to see If I was the only one who have this problem, but I found here that it have time, but for me doesn't appeared time. I want a witch dragon, pls help me .