PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

luna2cute
08-26-13, 07:53 PM
Bred yellow and green dragons dozens of times since fairytale came out. Never got one and finally gave up. Now I have bred green and blue dozens of times and can't get gemstone. Some dragons seem so easy to get and they are rarer than others. I got social,tropic and rainbow easily. Spent money on gold to get fairytale and gemstone without success. In fact with blue and green I have only gotten islands. Dozens of them. I am level 68 and feel I should have been able to get at least one fairytale and one gemstone by now:(:(

I have the opposite problem but still equally frustrating. I have a gemstone dragon sitting in an egg becausr i cant afford the 2 million to buy the habitat. :(

Disel8
08-26-13, 08:52 PM
I have the same problem. Also playing on kindle fire hd and have same problem. I have 255 neighbors i think its because they have reached max number of gold. from neighbors. A total of 3 pieces per day
I don't think that would be the problem,How often have you reach the max number of gold (20)? Cause I have never received 20 in one day and I have more neighbours.

Disel8
08-26-13, 08:54 PM
Can someone at TL please sort out problem that Android players have visiting neighbours,I don't even bother now cause the game just crashes!

pineysue
08-27-13, 11:48 AM
NO one has replied to my thread on 8/18/13.

Just like Disel8, I'm having problems visiting neighbors. The game constantly restarts! Isn't there anyone from TL going to help with the Android issues????

kooky panda
08-27-13, 11:53 AM
A community manager did respond on the issues some android users are having.

Arctic Isles update doesn't affect your game if you're on Android. If you've noticed lag and force closes, please send me a PM (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?154-PonyRoar)and we'll try and figure out what's happening with your game. If you don't have an existing ticket with Support, you may create one by emailing support@teamlava.com.

aussiejules
08-27-13, 03:02 PM
NO one has replied to my thread on 8/18/13.

Just like Disel8, I'm having problems visiting neighbors. The game constantly restarts! Isn't there anyone from TL going to help with the Android issues????

Same here if I visit anyone over level 95 I drop out or freeze after 5 times dropping out I give up ! How to fix?

Nikki_Finn
08-28-13, 01:07 PM
way too many crash issues going on with android.

i'm done with this game.

wiccapi
09-03-13, 09:22 PM
two of my android phones crashes DS too... then takes me back to the DS loading page. When i get in, all my dragies and habitats are invisible then pops back after a few (but not all of them shows up, lots of invisible dragies). been like this since i started playing way back february 2013 ::3

i have lived with it but certainly unhappy bout how it goes...

phones: dell venue

pineysue
09-04-13, 09:15 AM
Just curious...once a ticket is created by the support team...how long does it take for them to get back to you?

kooky panda
09-04-13, 10:41 AM
Just curious...once a ticket is created by the support team...how long does it take for them to get back to you?
It can take up to 5 business days. Sometimes longer if they are overloaded with emails. (This past Monday was a US Holiday)

kooky panda
09-04-13, 10:43 AM
two of my android phones crashes DS too... then takes me back to the DS loading page. When i get in, all my dragies and habitats are invisible then pops back after a few (but not all of them shows up, lots of invisible dragies). been like this since i started playing way back february 2013 ::3

i have lived with it but certainly unhappy bout how it goes...

phones: dell venue
Have you tried updating your device?
If so and you are still experiencing issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game and your device.
I am not sure how compatible this phone is with the games.

erto90
09-04-13, 11:14 AM
I bred the first egg for arctic isle, went to the isle and it won't let me hatch the egg. I bought all 3 habitats,without any luck! I also spent 250gold to buy another nest :(.. but nithing.. Can you look at this for me? User I'd is erto90, island name is Barclays and I am lvl 99
Also,my silo and the other is not working..

Need a fast help please!

Disel8
09-05-13, 02:17 AM
I think the issue with Dragon Story Crashing Every time you visit a neighbour on Android is the Tropic update! I played the Rainbow version today and the game ran much better I even visited 5 yes 5 neighbours and the game never crashed!On the tropics version I can't visit 1 without crashing.Please Look into this TL.

pineysue
09-05-13, 06:36 AM
I think the issue with Dragon Story Crashing Every time you visit a neighbour on Android is the Tropic update! I played the Rainbow version today and the game ran much better I even visited 5 yes 5 neighbours and the game never crashed!On the tropics version I can't visit 1 without crashing.Please Look into this TL.

I disagree with what was mentioned about the Tropic update. I have had problems crashing with all the new updates...Rainbow, Tropic, updated Game. It didn't make a difference on either of my androids. I received a reply yesterday from teamsupport who suggested that I clear my cache memory. It did help some but, the game still crashes when I visit certain neighbors, gift gold, or try to post on a neighbor's wall. There has to be another issue. I do believe that it is only on Androids. I have a DS on my husband's iPhone and NEVER have a issue playing on it. It does seem that the Android users are behind the eight ball here. I want to stick with my two DS on my android units, but it is getting too discouraging playing on them. It takes 3 times longer to visit nbrs than what it takes to play on an iPhone.

Any more suggestions from Teamlava support?

DracoIsle65
09-08-13, 05:56 AM
I am having trouble with expanding. I save up enough coin to expand and wait for it to get done because I don't have enough gold to finish it right away. two times now, it hasn't expanded when the time is up, so I wasted all that money and have to start all over again. Im playing on a galaxys3.

cheenuts
09-08-13, 07:50 AM
I just want to report a mis-translation on Japanese version of Dragon Story. When you have your iPhone with operating language set as English, you'll see, at the top of the MESSAGE section, something like "You have 20 messages." If you're using in Japanese mode, the whole language in the game becomes Japanese, which I can live with, but sometimes it's really strange... In Japanese mode, at the top of MESSAGE section I see "不在中に20回攻撃を受けました" which means "You received 20 attacks while you were away." I just found it, and thinking whether I should fight back somehow!!! <- No, just tryin to be funny... I know it's just a little mistake. HA HA HA...

greygull
09-08-13, 10:08 AM
I am having trouble with expanding. I save up enough coin to expand and wait for it to get done because I don't have enough gold to finish it right away. two times now, it hasn't expanded when the time is up, so I wasted all that money and have to start all over again. Im playing on a galaxys3.

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. If the expansions still haven't opened, and you don't have the coins and maps back, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

I just want to report a mis-translation on Japanese version of Dragon Story. When you have your iPhone with operating language set as English, you'll see, at the top of the MESSAGE section, something like "You have 20 messages." If you're using in Japanese mode, the whole language in the game becomes Japanese, which I can live with, but sometimes it's really strange... In Japanese mode, at the top of MESSAGE section I see "不在中に20回攻撃を受けました" which means "You received 20 attacks while you were away." I just found it, and thinking whether I should fight back somehow!!! <- No, just tryin to be funny... I know it's just a little mistake. HA HA HA...

I'll flag this over.

Lorgalis
09-08-13, 12:47 PM
Since Tropics installed (Android version ...) I got frequently "Out of Memory" as a reason for Crash. This was not the case beforehand, so I am sure that there is an issue with the Memory-Management in Tropics.

daisy4yoo
09-09-13, 12:36 AM
Dragon Story 1.6
Ipad Version 6.1.3

I've just collected coins from the dragons at about 316,000 and when I traveled to Arctic Airship, the coins went down to about 299,000; at first, I thought because the money at Arctic is different or separated, but when I went back it still stayed at 299,000...when we traveled to Arctic, do we have to pay money? or is this a bug?

greygull
09-09-13, 10:31 AM
Dragon Story 1.6
Ipad Version 6.1.3

I've just collected coins from the dragons at about 316,000 and when I traveled to Arctic Airship, the coins went down to about 299,000; at first, I thought because the money at Arctic is different or separated, but when I went back it still stayed at 299,000...when we traveled to Arctic, do we have to pay money? or is this a bug?

Did you happen to take screenshots of this? Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what's happening, and the screenshots (if you have them).

ElButterVonBean
09-09-13, 05:16 PM
Help please. I have recently completed the Goals for both Blue Dawn and Green Dawn. However, unlike when I completed Yellow Dawn, I was not given the habitat $$ increase or the corresponding building to go with the goal completion. The pop up did come up saying that I had completed both goals, and they are no longer listed in my goals. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game, and have reset my device. Can someone tell me if there is something else I can do fix this? Thanks

kooky panda
09-09-13, 05:31 PM
Help please. I have recently completed the Goals for both Blue Dawn and Green Dawn. However, unlike when I completed Yellow Dawn, I was not given the habitat $$ increase or the corresponding building to go with the goal completion. The pop up did come up saying that I had completed both goals, and they are no longer listed in my goals. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game, and have reset my device. Can someone tell me if there is something else I can do fix this? Thanks
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

mauialoha33
09-10-13, 01:47 AM
I'm missing my infinity dragon in my breeding selection... I've restarted my device, made sure my iOS is the latest version, checked for TM updates, and even deleted and reinstalled my app! Can't find it anywhere

Lorgalis
09-10-13, 02:16 AM
Have you tried updating your device?
If so and you are still experiencing issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game and your device.
I am not sure how compatible this phone is with the games.

On Invisible Habitats or dragons: I have a rather bad Connection to the Net, living a bit remote. When clearing the cache all images and "sprites" are being reloaded - and it take its time when you are not having a good connection. Before the datas are not reloaded, the dragons or habitats remain invisible. I checked it various times, and always when updating to a newer version (last: from rainbow to tropic). Here in my case I can single the bad data-connection as root-of-all-evil out. Updates or clear-cache I only do when I am in a region with "H+"

kooky panda
09-10-13, 05:01 AM
I'm missing my infinity dragon in my breeding selection... I've restarted my device, made sure my iOS is the latest version, checked for TM updates, and even deleted and reinstalled my app! Can't find it anywhere
If on IOS, have you check your storage (if you have one) is it waiting to be healed?
If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

mauialoha33
09-10-13, 05:08 PM
If on IOS, have you check your storage (if you have one) is it waiting to be healed?
If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

No....it's not anywhere, not in battle selection, breeding in article or the regular!

sparkles818
09-11-13, 05:55 AM
I have to battle lv 14 fossil but none of my Arctic dragons are listed as battle options.

[private support information (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

kooky panda
09-11-13, 10:17 AM
I have to battle lv 14 fossil but none of my Arctic dragons are listed as battle options.

[private support information (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]
Please see one of the battle threads for more information on battling. You use regular dragons to battle the arctic dragons.

beasly_pigshark
09-12-13, 11:35 AM
I don't receive gold for downloading the game they refer you to any more
My I'd is beasly_pigshark
And the version is 1.6
It just recently started in the goal icon it show up blank on the reward part

beasly_pigshark
09-12-13, 11:36 AM
I don't receive gold for downloading the game they refer you to any more
My I'd is beasly_pigshark
And the version is 1.6
It just recently started in the goal icon it show up blank on the reward part
Ohhh forgot I'm on iOS

lucianna67
09-15-13, 05:36 AM
hello (i'm on Ios)

can't buy a quest outpost cause it's not available on market ... i read somewhere i must remove and install again ... but i want to be sure i keep all my neighours ... can someone please confirm ??

thx

kooky panda
09-15-13, 02:39 PM
hello (i'm on Ios)

can't buy a quest outpost cause it's not available on market ... i read somewhere i must remove and install again ... but i want to be sure i keep all my neighours ... can someone please confirm ??

thx

The quest outpost is not in the market to buy. Make sure you are on the regular dragon game and have updated to the most current version of the game (from iTunes)
If it is still not showing up delete and redownload the game. You will not lose any of your progress or neighbors.

mrarfan
09-15-13, 05:41 PM
The quest outpost is not in the market to buy. Make sure you are on the regular dragon game and have updated to the most current version of the game (from iTunes)
If it is still not showing up delete and redownload the game. You will not lose any of your progress or neighbors.

kooky's right lucianna67! If you delete your game the data will still be saved in the TL Servers! The Quest Outpost will only be available for iOS players above LV11 can see this feature!

aloush7
09-15-13, 07:40 PM
Hi .. I'm playing on IOS but i have a problem

Why my eggs when finish their time to hatch i can't but them in the storage
I've got the stone dragon but don't have the money to buy the habitat ...

So please help me in putting the egg in the storage :(
Thanks~

kooky panda
09-15-13, 08:08 PM
Hi .. I'm playing on IOS but i have a problem

Why my eggs when finish their time to hatch i can't but them in the storage
I've got the stone dragon but don't have the money to buy the habitat ...

So please help me in putting the egg in the storage :(
Thanks~

You cannot store eggs. You can store dragons if you have the Dragon Stable (under buildings in market).
You will need to keep the egg on your nest until you can buy the habitant (or sell the egg). Sorry about that.
That happened to me with the Leo Dragon. I had to keep my egg on one of my nest until I saved enough money to buy the habitant.

aloush7
09-16-13, 05:10 AM
Oh.. Is that so :/ .. Now i have to wait to get six millions for the stone dragon .. And all i have now is two only :(((
I've a long way ~

kooky panda
09-16-13, 05:49 AM
Oh.. Is that so :/ .. Now i have to wait to get six millions for the stone dragon .. And all i have now is two only :(((
I've a long way ~
I am really sorry, I do feel your pain. I had to keep my leo on the nest for a while.
Now when I am going for new dragons, I go for the ones where I already have a habitant to place them in.

lucianna67
09-18-13, 12:54 PM

thanks a lot but the quest outpost appeared a little later i posted ;)

i have another question : i'm level 15 and begin seriously expanding my isle but found a few fung stones that will cost me 75.000$ each to clean them ... is that normal ... i think its a crazy price for a stone !!!

kooky panda
09-18-13, 01:05 PM
thanks a lot but the quest outpost appeared a little later i posted ;)

i have another question : i'm level 15 and begin seriously expanding my isle but found a few fung stones that will cost me 75.000$ each to clean them ... is that normal ... i think its a crazy price for a stone !!!
Yes the cost to clear foliage is pretty high in the game. The further you get out to expand and clear, the higher the cost.

crazytcatz
09-19-13, 12:00 PM
4th Gen. IPad retina display new
OS 7.0
Game ver. 1.6

I purchased a special for the pearl Dragon at 14.99. I received the food in the coins but not the Dragon. My nest was empty. Then In my album I collected a storm Dragon but it didn't show up either how can I get these dragons?

greygull
09-19-13, 12:16 PM
4th Gen. IPad retina display new
OS 7.0
Game ver. 1.6

I purchased a special for the pearl Dragon at 14.99. I received the food in the coins but not the Dragon. My nest was empty. Then In my album I collected a storm Dragon but it didn't show up either how can I get these dragons?

Check your storage for both dragons :)

lucianna67
09-21-13, 09:28 AM
hello everybody

just like to know if the "GOLD" Dragons ( MIDAS / STAINGLASS / TREASURE) can be breed ... and if that is the case with wich dragons must i breed please ???

thanks

lucianna67
09-21-13, 12:11 PM
another question : i decided to delete one of my neighbors cause he never tapped any of my dragons : no way to delete him ... and his allways on the top of my neighbors while the other are classified by alphabetical order !!!
someone can tell me what's going on with this guy ???

greygull
09-21-13, 12:19 PM
hello everybody

just like to know if the "GOLD" Dragons ( MIDAS / STAINGLASS / TREASURE) can be breed ... and if that is the case with wich dragons must i breed please ???

thanks

No, these dragons can not be bred.
Midas Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?55688-Dragon-Update-Midas-dragon-REMOVED) - Removed
Stainglass Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54039-Stainglass-Dragon-6-20-2013-Removed) - Removed
Treasure Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?50626-Dragon-update-Treasure-dragon-IOS-only), and new information about the Treasure Dragon here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58803-Treasure-Dragon-Limited-Time-Introductory-Price!)

another question : i decided to delete one of my neighbors cause he never tapped any of my dragons : no way to delete him ... and his allways on the top of my neighbors while the other are classified by alphabetical order !!!
someone can tell me what's going on with this guy ???

Is the neighbor Stormie? Here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!) is information about him

lucianna67
09-21-13, 01:20 PM
thanks a lot greygull ;)

Fargol01
09-21-13, 02:02 PM
Asus Fonepad
Android 4.1.2
Game Versions: Restaurant Story 1.5.5.7.4 / Fashion Story 1.5.6.2 / Bakery Story 1.5.5.7.7 / Dragon Story 1.0.7.5

I don't get any options to earn free Gold/Gems etc. After clicking the button "Free Gold" / "Earn Free" I only get a link to "TrialPlay Terms of Service" / "TrailPlay Privacy Policy" / "Support Option --> TrialPlay"

What do I have to do to get these several options to get free "currency"?

Thanks for your help and your patience

swstar
09-21-13, 09:56 PM
hi ipad 4th gen...ios 6.1.3. I just won nija battle tournament and my dragon is not in storage..what is going on?

kooky panda
09-23-13, 02:44 PM
New IOS Dragon version update in app store.
Version 1.7

stripped27
09-25-13, 01:06 PM
Hello Team Lava, I bought a Treasure Dragon which is level 7 and don't give me 4 gold per day, please I need a solution for that because I spend my money on that dragon.

Second, the goals for the autumn Dragons Equinox and Falling leaves don?t work for me, it's suppose that I have to receive a leaf each time I Harvest fruit and that doesn't happen.

I wrote to support@teamlava and I don?t have any answer yet. Please I need your attention, most important for the treasure dragon.

swannygirl
09-26-13, 06:15 PM
Is anyone else having a glitch where you try to breed any 2 dragons and they refuse to breed? My coin count still goes down, but the dragons only want to be in the den for a fraction of a second.

tess84tess
09-27-13, 12:42 AM
I haven't gone through the entire thread to see if this problem has been discussed before, but I did search so hopefully I'm not double posting. I updates to iOS 7 a couple of days ago (after checking here that all Team Lava games that I play are in fact compatible with iOS 7) and since I have also updated Dragon Story to the latest version which was supposed to fix bugs. My problem is that planting takes FOREVER!! When I try to switch between pages in the Plant catalogue, it can take up to half a minute to get to the next page. Really annoying.

lucianna67
09-29-13, 04:38 PM
i'm on IOS and like to know if the lightning tree on the left bellow has a special power ore something ???

thanks

FrozenTurtle
10-01-13, 11:31 AM

This has been fixed with our most recent update, Dragon Story 1.7. Thanks for reporting it! :)

darkmornings
10-03-13, 10:39 AM
I was unable to compete in the last tournament. I am trying this time but, i do not see the new habitat in the marketplace. I am playing with a mini ipad version 7 and dragon story 1.7. Where can i find it?

kalika8998
10-05-13, 10:53 AM
I've reported a bug. While I made the exercises to summon Fall Dragons, I wanted to speed up with gold but I pressed accidentally to go to the marketplace and as it was going majorly fast, I pressed the description to buy the Social Dragon, showing the message of "NOT ENOUGH GOLD!" but the glitch is that instead of saying the button that says "BUY GOLD", it said "BUY NOW" like a jumbled message or a mix of the "NOT ENOUGH GOLD"! message and the Social Dragon description but when I pressed it, I bought a Social Dragon egg without paying and instantly got more gold than usual. I think I am the only one that got this glitchy result, or not? Thanks for reviewing!

BareFootDuchess
10-06-13, 06:21 PM
Has anyone had problems collecting their daily coins? The last couple of days
I have not been able to collect my daily coins.

catalyxt2
10-07-13, 03:15 AM
Apple iOS
Clicked to buy 0.99 cents special for 20 Gold, Rose dragon, food, and instead it gave me Dragonride shrine and archway. Please fix! Decorations are the absolute last thing I need.

kalika8998
10-07-13, 08:08 AM
Apple iOS
Clicked to buy 0.99 cents special for 20 Gold, Rose dragon, food, and instead it gave me Dragonride shrine and archway. Please fix! Decorations are the absolute last thing I need.
Is there a Starter Pack that gives you a Rose Dragon?! YAY!!!

gadel
10-07-13, 10:49 AM
Has anyone had problems opening the game? Started about half an hour ago, opens, flashes to messages then closes automatically before you can blink or press anything. I've started and restarted, deleted and reinstalled, switched phone off and on. I'm on iOS 7.0.2 and game Version 1.7

CuddlyDragon
10-07-13, 10:50 AM
Has anyone had problems opening the game? Started about half an hour ago, opens, flashes to messages then closes automatically before you can blink or press anything. I've started and restarted, deleted and reinstalled, switched phone off and on. I'm on iOS 7.0.2 and game Version 1.7

This issue is being worked on. Please visit the thread --> http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59574-Keeps-force-closing for more information.

kalika8998
10-07-13, 11:10 AM
This issue is being worked on. Please visit the thread --> http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59574-Keeps-force-closing for more information.
Thank you CuddlyDragon! The game has been back to normal and the problem that caused this is currently unknown.

trinamc76
10-10-13, 03:16 AM
Hi, I'm playing Dragon Story on an IPhone 4, with Ios 7. I have version 1.7 of the game installed. I've just noticed a bug in my game. My chocolate dragon is showing that it is breeding even when my breeding den is empty. I can't access that dragon to feed it and it's not in it's habitat. My storm I.d is trinamc76. I've already tried uninstalling and re installing the game and restarting my phone. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this matter, thanks ��

trinamc76
10-10-13, 09:31 AM
I am such a dunce! I have just realised that my chocolate dragon was breeding in the arctic! Feel really stupid now about my first post, :-/

kooky panda
10-10-13, 09:57 AM
If you are then I am!! I did the same thing when the arctic islands were first released!!

kooky panda
10-11-13, 07:40 AM
New Halloween versions to be downloaded from the app store!!

IOS- version 1.7.1
Android - version 1.0.7.6

D_Alice
10-11-13, 10:33 PM
Hi, I noticed there is a button missing in IOS DS Halloween.
When visiting a neighbor or a community member, when I hit Social button, in that window that pops up there is no more a BACK button to go to the menu.
So if I want to visit someone who shows in my News, I have to return Home and then go in Menu - News, which is an extra step, a bit bothering.
I hope this is something that was forgotten and it will be remediated soon!

dala12
10-12-13, 06:11 AM
I cannot breed any dragons. When I put two dragons together in the breeding denn they vanish! I uploaded the new game Halloween, but on the old one it is the same! Is this a bug? Must I delete both games?

dala12
10-12-13, 09:47 AM
It's solved! I can breed now!

footbal1139
10-12-13, 09:53 AM
Hi, just wondering is there storage facilities somewhere on this game,
Or is it just me that cant see it. Grateful for any help, thanks.

DragonsEgg
10-12-13, 12:57 PM
Hi, I am having an issue with my trading portal. I have a dragon in there that I was trading. The trade is complete and the button icon is above it. Whenever I press on the button it will show me the items that I have gotten for my trade. The problem is that within a few seconds a screen will come up saying "processing" and then the icon button will reappear above trading portal. I cannot trade any new dragons or do anything else with the portal because this keeps on happening. I have an iphone 5 and am using the Halloween version of the game. But this problem started a few days before the Halloween version came out. Can you please help me? Thank you.

kooky panda
10-12-13, 06:10 PM
Hi, I am having an issue with my trading portal. I have a dragon in there that I was trading. The trade is complete and the button icon is above it. Whenever I press on the button it will show me the items that I have gotten for my trade. The problem is that within a few seconds a screen will come up saying "processing" and then the icon button will reappear above trading portal. I cannot trade any new dragons or do anything else with the portal because this keeps on happening. I have an iphone 5 and am using the Halloween version of the game. But this problem started a few days before the Halloween version came out. Can you please help me? Thank you.
I have been having the same issue. Support is looking into this for me.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com
They are asking :
Which dragons are getting stuck. When you see what item you received, are you currently at 99 of these items ?
I have found one work around. When I collect my trade, I immediately put another dragon in to trade. I will get the processing screen, but it usually takes the second dragon.

kooky panda
10-12-13, 06:15 PM
Hi, I noticed there is a button missing in IOS DS Halloween.
When visiting a neighbor or a community member, when I hit Social button, in that window that pops up there is no more a BACK button to go to the menu.
So if I want to visit someone who shows in my News, I have to return Home and then go in Menu - News, which is an extra step, a bit bothering.
I hope this is something that was forgotten and it will be remediated soon!

I have reported this over

Current thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59773-Now-Introducing-Dragon-Story-Halloween-for-iOS-and-Android!&p=757434&viewfull=1#post757434)

Hi, just wondering is there storage facilities somewhere on this game,
Or is it just me that cant see it. Grateful for any help, thanks.

For IOS players only you can buy the Dragon stable to store dragons.
For IOS players only to find your storage hit Menu, then you will a storage button.

kooky panda
10-14-13, 01:16 PM
New Version- Dragon Halloween for IOS Version 1.7.2.

cquinn32
10-15-13, 09:56 AM
Not sure if I'm late but I noticed that my mistmoth dragon is no longer frozen in time and now seems free to flutter around after months of of being stuck lol. Did TL fix this?

Sweetnickolai
10-15-13, 02:07 PM
I just downloaded dragon story halloween and made it to 10 now, But now its making me complete the same goals all over again, I spent 5000 twice for robes a goal I already completed, now it want me to buy another air dragon, a goal I already completed also, The game got stuck and froze my ipad mini, i couldnt even shut it off. It took 30 minutes to come back on. I'm frustrated, I have no more coin to have to repeat the same goals over and over again. Please help... I'm using an ipad mini IOS 7, and my storm ID is Sweetnickolai

kalamityj
10-15-13, 05:51 PM
Device: iOS 7
Version: Dunno. There's no version listed on bottom of help/faq page :/

Went to battle and the opponent was listed as Athletic 12
Choose my dragon (Mindvolt 10) based on that but when I went to battle... the opponent was an Angel dragon. O.O Unsurprisingly, I lost the battle... and my coins :(

Olena
10-16-13, 01:59 AM
New Version- Dragon Halloween for IOS Version 1.7.2.
But there is still no "back" button in Social menu when visiting other players ;(
Hoping for fix .

jor_jor98
10-16-13, 10:07 AM
ios 7.0.2 iphone 4
DS version 1.7.2
Noticed last night that I am losing my food from my farms. I have planted fireapples three different times and when I go back they are gone on all three of my farms. First time I thought I took to long to get them (planted over night). But then It has happened again twice today... It was maybe a half hour after they got done when I got back into the game they were gone.

kooky panda
10-16-13, 10:41 AM
I just downloaded dragon story halloween and made it to 10 now, But now its making me complete the same goals all over again, I spent 5000 twice for robes a goal I already completed, now it want me to buy another air dragon, a goal I already completed also, The game got stuck and froze my ipad mini, i couldnt even shut it off. It took 30 minutes to come back on. I'm frustrated, I have no more coin to have to repeat the same goals over and over again. Please help... I'm using an ipad mini IOS 7, and my storm ID is Sweetnickolai

Try restarting your Ipad. If still issues try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.

Device: iOS 7
Version: Dunno. There's no version listed on bottom of help/faq page :/
I noticed that the IOS halloween version does show the number. check under itunes to see if you have any pending updates.

Went to battle and the opponent was listed as Athletic 12
Choose my dragon (Mindvolt 10) based on that but when I went to battle... the opponent was an Angel dragon. O.O Unsurprisingly, I lost the battle... and my coins :(
Not what happened on this. If this happens again, you may need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

But there is still no "back" button in Social menu when visiting other players ;(
Hoping for fix .

In the Halloween version, this was changed by design.

ios 7.0.2 iphone 4
DS version 1.7.2
Noticed last night that I am losing my food from my farms. I have planted fireapples three different times and when I go back they are gone on all three of my farms. First time I thought I took to long to get them (planted over night). But then It has happened again twice today... It was maybe a half hour after they got done when I got back into the game they were gone.

Your progress may not be savings. Before leaving the game, go visit a neighbor to make sure your progress gets saved.

brandonu
10-18-13, 09:58 AM
I've noticed in the Halloween version that you can no longer view other users albums to see what they have for dragons. Was this intended?

FrozenTurtle
10-18-13, 01:17 PM
I've noticed in the Halloween version that you can no longer view other users albums to see what they have for dragons. Was this intended?

This was changed by design.

misteedance
10-18-13, 04:55 PM
Hi I am having a issue with my lv 8 infinity dragon I am playong on IOS halloween version. I have contacted support but I am not getting any help she is not avalible in my breeding selection first they told me she was a out of sync error. I replyed back with a photo of her explaning that she is not a out of sync error lol. then they responded and said that she can not be used as a breeding parent. Is this correct? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

kooky panda
10-18-13, 06:02 PM
Hi I am having a issue with my lv 8 infinity dragon I am playong on IOS halloween version. I have contacted support but I am not getting any help she is not avalible in my breeding selection first they told me she was a out of sync error. I replyed back with a photo of her explaning that she is not a out of sync error lol. then they responded and said that she can not be used as a breeding parent. Is this correct? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.
The Infinity Dragon cannot be a parent.

misteedance
10-18-13, 06:05 PM
Thats a bummer:( thank you

Sahrynar
10-19-13, 01:54 AM
Not sure if this has already been reported or not, but I am unable to gift gold to my neighbors - it always says I've already sent them gold, even when I've just added them as a neighbor. I'm playing on an Android, Samsung Galaxy II and I believe everything is up to date.

kooky panda
10-19-13, 08:00 AM
Not sure if this has already been reported or not, but I am unable to gift gold to my neighbors - it always says I've already sent them gold, even when I've just added them as a neighbor. I'm playing on an Android, Samsung Galaxy II and I believe everything is up to date.
You can only gift three neighbors per day.

28suz
10-19-13, 05:08 PM
Dragon summoning isn't giving credit for harvesting food. Can't earn enough candy or leaves from the last one to get the dragon. Latest version iPad ios7.02

ragingray
10-21-13, 06:18 PM
iPhone 4s
not sure which Halloween version of Dragon story because the pumpkin is in the way on the FAQ screen (good one!)

Been mentioned but this is getting beyond anoying
do other stuff it try to avoid the dredded "Loading screen", go fight in the arena, win battle, check the storage to see spirit scythe accumlated, exit storage and straight away get a loading screen before i can visit a neighbour, get that sinking feeling, go check my storage, and no credit for winning the area battle after the loading screen goes away.
ofcourse it also follow that the last fight took me 6-7 losses before i won.
couple with having to restart my phone earlier because dragon story kept force exiting.

kooky panda
10-21-13, 07:11 PM
iPhone 4s
not sure which Halloween version of Dragon story because the pumpkin is in the way on the FAQ screen (good one!)

Been mentioned but this is getting beyond anoying
do other stuff it try to avoid the dredded "Loading screen", go fight in the arena, win battle, check the storage to see spirit scythe accumlated, exit storage and straight away get a loading screen before i can visit a neighbour, get that sinking feeling, go check my storage, and no credit for winning the area battle after the loading screen goes away.
ofcourse it also follow that the last fight took me 6-7 losses before i won.
couple with having to restart my phone earlier because dragon story kept force exiting.

Have you checked to see if you have the most current OS (software version) for your Iphone?

jor_jor98
10-21-13, 11:01 PM
Dragon summoning isn't giving credit for harvesting food. Can't earn enough candy or leaves from the last one to get the dragon. Latest version iPad ios7.02

I am having the same issue.... Latest version of both Halloween and iphone

pod5124cra
10-23-13, 10:26 AM
I did not receive the gift or whatever it's called for completing the red and green epic goals I think it's the flower egg and the torch. Or does finishing the goal put them in the shop for us to purchase if that's the case that sucks.

kooky panda
10-23-13, 10:36 AM
I did not receive the gift or whatever it's called for completing the red and green epic goals I think it's the flower egg and the torch. Or does finishing the goal put them in the shop for us to purchase if that's the case that sucks.
They are put in the market , and you will need to purchase them. Sorry..

julescoookies
10-25-13, 08:49 AM
1. Android version 4.1.2
2. Game version 1.0.7.6
3. I switched over from ios to android but I still have the battle arena, healing springs, quest, etc on my land. I can't use them nor remove them. It's just taking up space. Is there a way to remove them? Just tried to add a photo but it won't let me from my phone.

kooky panda
10-25-13, 10:21 AM
1. Android version 4.1.2
2. Game version 1.0.7.6
3. I switched over from ios to android but I still have the battle arena, healing springs, quest, etc on my land. I can't use them nor remove them. It's just taking up space. Is there a way to remove them? Just tried to add a photo but it won't let me from my phone.
No I am sorry there is not any way to remove these. :(

vicovideshotmail
10-30-13, 07:18 PM
No I am sorry there is not any way to remove these. :(
Omigosh! I tried to buy the Treasure Dragon, but it took me the gold and I bought a Love Dragon instead! Since its introductory rate ended, it starts to produce gold traps! Very mad! :mad:

isdrottning
11-04-13, 12:59 AM
I can?t gift gold at all. Dragon story says that I have but no. It?s there in the News pop-up. Does any one else have this problem? And also sens the update I don?t get daily bonuses. Or is this just me?
(hope I?m posting this right, I?m new at the Forum)

kalamityj
11-15-13, 04:39 PM
iOS 7.0.3
DS 1.7

This is the second time this has happened since I've been playing this game...

I go to the battle arena and am given an opponent. I choose my dragon and start the battle... only to be facing an entirely different opponent! I was told I was going to battle a Penguin dragon but ended up battling a Virtue dragon...

enh3
11-15-13, 06:21 PM
I just bought an iPhone 5s (previously I had the iPhone 5) and when I synced me phone with my computer, all of my apps and music and whatnot transferred, but none of my game data did! When I click on the games (I have Dragon Story Halloween and Castle Story) it treats me as if I'm a brand new user.

vicovideshotmail
11-15-13, 07:49 PM
I just bought an iPhone 5s (previously I had the iPhone 5) and when I synced me phone with my computer, all of my apps and music and whatnot transferred, but none of my game data did! When I click on the games (I have Dragon Story Halloween and Castle Story) it treats me as if I'm a brand new user.
You will need to send emails to support@teamlava.com to hopefully get your game back.

gail66
11-17-13, 11:54 AM
I noticed since yesterday all my games take a long time processing dragons are the worst it's not letting me gift or visit neighbours I've reset my game DS reinstalled it no effect just the same I play on iPad and iPhone both devices have the same problems my friend is also having the same problem will u look into it pls teamlava it was working ok yesterday

kooky panda
11-17-13, 02:00 PM
iOS 7.0.3
DS 1.7

This is the second time this has happened since I've been playing this game...

I go to the battle arena and am given an opponent. I choose my dragon and start the battle... only to be facing an entirely different opponent! I was told I was going to battle a Penguin dragon but ended up battling a Virtue dragon...

I have not had this issue. Are you also playing the halloween version. If you jump from one version to another you can see a delay in your game.
Try closing out your game (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)) before doing a battle to see if this helps.

Your game data is saved on Team Lavas servers, not your device. You will need to transfer your games to your new device.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

I noticed since yesterday all my games take a long time processing dragons are the worst it's not letting me gift or visit neighbours I've reset my game DS reinstalled it no effect just the same I play on iPad and iPhone both devices have the same problems my friend is also having the same problem will u look into it pls teamlava it was working ok yesterday

Know Issue
Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61493-Dragon-Story-Game-Down-11-16-13)

sharbuch
11-20-13, 01:10 PM
Ok I ha e an android Acer I have the highest version but it still keeps shutting down I can only get into the game and do one thing at a time such as gifting back can only do a couple of them before it shuts down this is really getting to me to the point that I don't even want to play anymore. This has been going on for months now I really wish they would fix this

kooky panda
11-21-13, 12:09 PM
New Update- IOS- Regular Dragon Story Version 1.7.3.

This is now the most current version to be playing for IOS players.

Lorgalis
11-21-13, 12:23 PM
And when we can expect an Update of the Android Version?

kooky panda
11-21-13, 06:13 PM
And when we can expect an Update of the Android Version?
Android received a new Thanksgiving version yesterday.
DS Thanksgiving - 1.0.7.6

deucedeuce22
11-21-13, 08:25 PM
I have a problem with the arena tournament. I was fighting round 18 with my level 9 landform, and defeated the quartz dragon after 4 failed attempts. I exited the arena to a loading screen, where I didn't receive credit for winning (no midnight mace), and the fight reset my next attempt. I sent an email to support, but this is a time sensitive issue. I have lost about 8 hours of attempts due to this bug plus the coins for healing my dragon back up after every failed attempt after.

island name: deuce deuce. IOS is latest version.

Lorgalis
11-22-13, 02:13 AM
1.0.7.6 is the standard version of DS for Android. I cannot see any update in the Thanksgiving seasonal-Edition, which has exactly the same problems as the Standard one.

Lorgalis
11-22-13, 06:16 AM
So, when is TL going to fix those bugs in the Android Version? Please no "in time" and "we are working on it" - it would be a good and wise gesture to get a clear answer on this, or even a bugfix version. The last bugfix was in August, not resolving any of the still persistent bugs.

avanteal
11-22-13, 09:26 AM
iphone 4s
Avanteal is my stormid

I used a shell dragon in the spell shop and everytime i try and collect the blue and pink gems it produced the game reloads and makes me collect them again. This continues in an endless loop which prevents me from getting the gems or starting a new dragon in the spellshop. I have powered off and on my phone, deleted the game and reinstalled it, and it continues to do this. Please help!!

kooky panda
11-22-13, 11:31 AM
iphone 4s
Avanteal is my stormid

I used a shell dragon in the spell shop and everytime i try and collect the blue and pink gems it produced the game reloads and makes me collect them again. This continues in an endless loop which prevents me from getting the gems or starting a new dragon in the spellshop. I have powered off and on my phone, deleted the game and reinstalled it, and it continues to do this. Please help!!

I have also run across this issue.
Here are a few tips that have helped me. ( I got this from support)

1. Before collecting do other things in the game to make sure your game has synced up with the servers.
2. Try force closing (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))your game before collecting.
3. Right after you collect, put another dragon in for trade.

I found that when I received items that I was already maxed out on (I already had 99 rubies) these were the dragons that were getting stuck, so I have been trying to craft the larger gemstones to use up my smaller gemstones and get the total down from 99.

doop01
11-22-13, 02:26 PM
A problem I have noticed with the updated iOS version is that I am unable to press the visit button on some islands in the news feed section. Some I can and some just do nothing when I press visit. It's fine from my wall.

doop01
11-22-13, 02:40 PM
A problem I have noticed with the updated iOS version is that I am unable to press the visit button on some islands in the news feed section. Some I can and some just do nothing when I press visit. It's fine from my wall.
Ok, there are currently two islands on my news feed that I can't access with the 'visit' button. Both have extremely short names, eg one is called jj. All others I can visit via the button.

sharbuch
11-22-13, 07:39 PM
Well I have decide to delete this game I will come back to the forum to check and see if they have fixed the problem until then I am deleting I can't even collect from all my habitats it closes down even more with this new update I've had it can't collect my food can't collect from my dragon can't visit anyone the game is no fun anymore I've had it. Thanks for the time. But I have had enough will check back

micki102
11-22-13, 07:57 PM
I've got a glitch in one of my farms. I harvest the crop, plant something new but after about 10 seconds, it resets itself back to the previous crop. I've tried deleting the farm too but it comes right back. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game. I've tried turning my iPad on and off. I'm on an iPad 3, iOS 7.0.4, Storm ID micki102. Is there something else I can try?

Weevenge
11-23-13, 11:11 AM
I've got a glitch in one of my farms. I harvest the crop, plant something new but after about 10 seconds, it resets itself back to the previous crop. I've tried deleting the farm too but it comes right back. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game. I've tried turning my iPad on and off. I'm on an iPad 3, iOS 7.0.4, Storm ID micki102. Is there something else I can try?

I am having the exact same issue. I deleted and reinstalled the app as well and the issue still persists. It's even more frustrating because it seems near impossible to gain Copper Bolts from harvesting crops (I've even spent 12 Gold to speed up the crops and still got absolutely nothing). So, with one of my farms resetting itself constantly, well it's basically a dud all around. I'm on iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4, ID Weevenge. Any tips would be great!

igames4me
11-23-13, 11:20 AM
tournament is resetiting

pls tl fix it

kalamityj
11-23-13, 04:01 PM
Ok, there are currently two islands on my news feed that I can't access with the 'visit' button. Both have extremely short names, eg one is called jj. All others I can visit via the button.

I was having that problem too with short-named islands but I've discovered that if you tap more on their island name than the "visit" button it works... Hope that helps you!

kooky panda
11-23-13, 04:03 PM
tournament is resetiting

pls tl fix it
Try deleting and redownloading the game .

rsusko
11-23-13, 05:22 PM
I am having the exact same issue. I deleted and reinstalled the app as well and the issue still persists. It's even more frustrating because it seems near impossible to gain Copper Bolts from harvesting crops (I've even spent 12 Gold to speed up the crops and still got absolutely nothing). So, with one of my farms resetting itself constantly, well it's basically a dud all around. I'm on iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4, ID Weevenge. Any tips would be great!

Also having the same issue, I'm on the iPad Air iOS 7.0.4. ID rsusko. I also tried restarting my device completely, and switching to the Halloween edition. Still stuck.

sharbuch
11-28-13, 12:06 PM
I would really like some answers about why my game keeps shutting down every couple of mins. I uninstalled it for a week just reinstalled it now going to uninstall it permittely I'm not getting any answers from anybody and that is no way to run a business being ignored is no way to treat half or even more of the game players we all need to uninstall their games and let them see just how much money they will make. Since I started playing this game over a year ago I'd say I have given then over a thousand dollars buying gold and this is the way they treat us. You know even a hint on whether or not they are even working on it would be nice just to let us no that a least they are seeing our question and are working to fix them. A little notice would be nice.

misteedance
11-29-13, 06:31 AM
I am also having probems with my game. When I breed my breeding parents sometimes dont show me a time. So this morning I tryed for double rainbow and used boosted breed twice the second time the parents just sat in the breeding den no timer ever appered then I was kicked of went back in and there were no dragons in the den and my gold was gone. This has been happing to me ever since the free boosted breed weekend. It is starting to seem like everytime I am going to get a super rare dragon the game just sits there. I have had enough I spend way to much money on this game for it not to be working properley I am playing on the new ipad air version 7.0.3

misteedance
11-29-13, 07:44 AM
Also forgot to mention I can log in to my second account on the same device and I am not having these probles. This truley makes no sense.

Olena
11-30-13, 09:52 AM
I saw in the first post about the issue of older devices. I'm on iPhone4 - my game is super slow and crashes sometimes. TL knows about this issue for longer than 1 week. When could we get an update please? I like this game but it's really unplesant to play anymore with all those lags.

princessp64
12-02-13, 10:00 PM
Ipad dragon story 1.7.4, the rainbow dragon pack does not have a price listed, so when i try to buy it, it does not work! So please fix this as it has only two days left, but it wont purchase as there is no price listed, thanks

ercala
12-06-13, 10:46 AM
Hi, I have a problem in my arctic isles. I have a Blizzard and Snowflake breeding in the breeding den for 2 days now but I can not see them and there is no time line and I can not hatch the egg, they just disappeared but the den tell me they are breeding. Tryed every thing already, reinstalled, ....
I have the newest version of ios with Halloween 1.7.4
Please help

kooky panda
12-06-13, 12:01 PM
Hi, I have a problem in my arctic isles. I have a Blizzard and Snowflake breeding in the breeding den for 2 days now but I can not see them and there is no time line and I can not hatch the egg, they just disappeared but the den tell me they are breeding. Tryed every thing already, reinstalled, ....
I have the newest version of ios with Halloween 1.7.4
Please help
On your device go under Settings-Safari- and clear out data, then restart your deivce.
Also check to make sure your have the most current apple software version for your device.

ercala
12-06-13, 02:59 PM
I have ios 7.0.4, so I think I am up to date. Cleared out my safari data but problem still exists.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 03:35 PM
I have ios 7.0.4, so I think I am up to date. Cleared out my safari data but problem still exists.
Yes 7.0.4 is the most current version.
I think you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com. so they can check your game.

Firestar102
12-10-13, 12:41 AM
My game is not showing stuff. For example, in several of the tournament battles, I couldn't see the dragon I was fighting. Also, I got the Eternal Flame, Flower Egg & Sunshine Temple for having 10 Epic Red, Green & Yellow Dragons, respectively, and I can't see them. When I tap on the blank space, I am given the options to sell or rotate them, so they are there, but I can't see them. Final example, my back swan won't register (I just see a white box) since I evolved it to a level 6. What gives?

lyn_02145
12-11-13, 11:31 PM
I am playing dragon story version 1.7.3 on ipad2 version 7.0.3.

I have a particular patch of land that I cannot expand no matter how I try. The other players are able to expand and clear that patch. I have tried restarting and reinstalling the app tpbut that patch just won't budge. Can someone help me here? It is the patch right above the dragon mouth fountain.

Thanks.

ibles
12-13-13, 06:55 AM
Hi! I am playing dragon story version 1.0.7.6 on my Samsung galaxy note 2. There is one patch of land that i cannot expand. I restarted the game many times and also reinstalled it but i still cannot expand that patch. What shoud i do?

LilMzB4Life
12-14-13, 07:11 PM
I am playing Dragon Story: Halloween version 1.7.4 on IPhone 4s. Here is what happened: My opponent for the battle arena started as a Serpent 12 so I chose my Epic Ninja. When the battle began, I found myself battling Black Night 14. How does an opponent switch like that and will this be fixed so I can choose the best opponent for battle?

LilMzB4Life
12-14-13, 07:23 PM
I am playing Dragon Story: Halloween version 1.7.4 on IPhone 4s. Here is what happened: My opponent for the battle arena started as a Serpent 12 so I chose my Epic Ninja. When the battle began, I found myself battling Black Night 14. How does an opponent switch like that and will this be fixed so I can choose the best opponent for battle?

Correction: Dragon turned into Darksteel 14 and not Black Knight 14.

bravewarrior
12-17-13, 05:03 PM
I just finished the quest that uses a moon dragon and costs coins. What did I get back? A lotus flower x0. Yep. I GOT NOTHING FOR ALL THOSE COINS and 24 HOURS OF TIME!!!! Really?

mer5381
12-17-13, 05:31 PM
I keep getting the same dragons no matter the combo I breed. Charm.island.luck.poison.coral.athletic. This has been happening for 2 weeks straight. It's very discouraging. Level 54, so I have plenty of rare and super rare dragons tp breed with. Is this a bug or bad luck?

mer5381
12-17-13, 05:32 PM
Is it the one on the main level? I can't expand it either

eeeper
12-17-13, 06:03 PM
I don't know if this is a bug, but there is no timer for dragon story on kindle hdx. Just the bar showing something is happening. I just started using this app and only lol 4. I'm level 81 on my phone and see the time displayed.

LilMzB4Life
12-17-13, 06:56 PM
My game keeps crashing. This started today on the Halloween version.

curvybust
12-18-13, 09:17 AM
someone else has mentioned that there is one patch of land that won't clear. This has happened to me also on the main island. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

kooky panda
12-18-13, 07:15 PM
Dragon story - update 1.8 for IOS.

dragon13
12-18-13, 08:35 PM
Dragon Story goes blue screen,at least 6 times a day.Not all habitats show up. How can this be fixed??

mamatlee11
12-19-13, 09:39 AM
I updated to the 1.8 ad lost 30 gold I got yesterday for downloading the Santa game... What do I do?

Justchilling0024
12-21-13, 07:43 AM
Ok this is fun so far 2 days to level form 83 to 84 now its been 4 day and still not been able to level.

Woodworker49
12-21-13, 01:21 PM
Issue with food quantity updating on Article island in version 1.8 iOS. I am playing on an iPad. When food is harvested in the Arctic the counter does not update and you can not feed dragons. If I travel back to the main island and then return to the Arctic the counter has been updated. You don't "loose" any food but have to jump a herdle to be able to use it. Absolutely hooked on game. May get my own iPad so I don't have to share my wife's.

kooky panda
12-21-13, 03:40 PM
Issue with food quantity updating on Article island in version 1.8 iOS. I am playing on an iPad. When food is harvested in the Arctic the counter does not update and you can not feed dragons. If I travel back to the main island and then return to the Arctic the counter has been updated. You don't "loose" any food but have to jump a herdle to be able to use it. Absolutely hooked on game. May get my own iPad so I don't have to share my wife's.
I believe this has been fixed.

See this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63172-Collected-Food-on-the-Arctic-Ilses-does-not-add-to-the-total-amount-of-Food!&p=811725#post811725)

hskonk
12-22-13, 08:51 AM
I'm playing on an iPhone 5 and I keep getting "Dragon Story is an online game and requires internet access...." I've tried restarting my phone and the game and my internet is fine for everything else.

ibles
12-22-13, 03:24 PM
Hey. The android version is full of bugs.. i think the biggest issue is with the expands. In my island, there is to patches of land that i cant expand. And it's unfair that iOS players have all the cool stuff..

maverickthecook
12-22-13, 05:18 PM
I am unable to send gifts. Please help me. Whenever I click on gift button it says u have already send gift while I haven't any. Please help. I am android 4.3 user and downloaded game 1 week ago only. Thanks

nallysmama
12-23-13, 01:49 AM
I am also unable to send gifts to my neighbors ... also when all my neighbors send me gold can be up to 15 people and I hit accept on the first one and all rest disappear and I only get 1 gold piece instead of 15

racleggs
01-02-14, 06:29 PM
1. Android
2. games version 1.0.7.6
3. I can't expand a part of an island
4. see screenshot

viridium
01-03-14, 12:07 PM
I have a strange Problem when i try to connect with Facebook to get New Friends i only see a White screen and no Game or requesting for Friends Screen anymore who can help??

Alliekookie
01-04-14, 05:38 AM
Kooky Panda, I was able to breed Quetzal dragon and infinity dragons during the recent holiday offer. I sped up the hatching and evolving of the infinity because I hoped to breed with my diamond before my diamond temple ran out. Apparently, my game couldn't believe my luck (either) because the infinity was not listed on the breeding chart after evolving to 4 or 7. I did all of the hard starts, but no success. Now my new Quetzal who is only 3 and fought very valiantly against prism in the tournament, will not show on the healing chart. Am I missing something obvious? I guess I thought the 2 were connected. I hate to delete my game, it has been so reliable, when I had huge problems on another account. I thought, I would go to Dr. Panda first. Thanks so much! Team Lava is the best!

Alliekookie
01-04-14, 06:02 AM
Kooky Panda, I was able to breed Quetzal dragon and infinity dragons during the recent holiday offer. I sped up the hatching and evolving of the infinity because I hoped to breed with my diamond before my diamond temple ran out. Apparently, my game couldn't believe my luck (either) because the infinity was not listed on the breeding chart after evolving to 4 or 7. I did all of the hard starts, but no success. Now my new Quetzal who is only 3 and fought very valiantly against prism in the tournament, will not show on the healing chart. Am I missing something obvious? I guess I thought the 2 were connected. I hate to delete my game, it has been so reliable, when I had huge problems on another account. I thought, I would go to Dr. Panda first. Thanks so much! Team Lava is the best!

Sorry, Dr. Panda, that time the glitch worked in my favor! Quetzal wasn't exhausted by his fight. What a mighty 3 yr. old! He then beat Prism in the next fight. Infinity will be out of his next stage of evolution soon and maybe he will be more interested in girls then. What do you think?

racleggs
01-04-14, 11:36 AM
Hey. The android version is full of bugs.. i think the biggest issue is with the expands. In my island, there is to patches of land that i cant expand. And it's unfair that iOS players have all the cool stuff..

I totally agree

thedimpled1
01-05-14, 06:55 AM
Android
version 1.0.7.7

Recently I have been get the message on my news page about a neighbor sending me gold so why not send them some. The problem is that I haven't received any gold. My gold hasn't increased in about 2 weeks.

ssbbka
01-05-14, 08:02 AM
iOS has problems too! There's this one patch of land that just won't expand :C it's sooo annoying !

kooky panda
01-05-14, 09:58 AM
1. Android
2. games version 1.0.7.6
3. I can't expand a part of an island
4. see screenshot

This area is part of the New Dawn goal. Do you still have this goal listed in your game?

I have a strange Problem when i try to connect with Facebook to get New Friends i only see a White screen and no Game or requesting for Friends Screen anymore who can help??

Try restarting your device.

I am sorry, but the infinity dragon cannot be used as a parent.

Android
version 1.0.7.7

Recently I have been get the message on my news page about a neighbor sending me gold so why not send them some. The problem is that I haven't received any gold. My gold hasn't increased in about 2 weeks.
Players can only send gold to three neighbors per day. Once you have sent out your three for the day, you will not be able to send anymore. If you try to send to more than three
you will either get a message you cannot send to more than three, or the game will randomly pick three neighbors to send the gold to.

iOS has problems too! There's this one patch of land that just won't expand :C it's sooo annoying !

There are some areas that you cannot expand to. (for all platforms)

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

curiouskim
01-05-14, 10:37 AM
"Players can only send gold to three neighbors per day. Once you have sent out your three for the day, you will not be able to send anymore. If you try to send to more than three you will either get a message you cannot send to more than three, or the game will randomly pick three neighbors to send the gold to."

This is just stupid, why can't we give gold to all our neighbors everyday?

"There are some areas that you cannot expand to. (for all platforms)"

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

I've been clearing near the New Dawn Tree but the game won't let me move anything past the first platform, are you saying we cannot expand to the New Dawn Tree platform?

kooky panda
01-05-14, 02:45 PM
I've been clearing near the New Dawn Tree but the game won't let me move anything past the first platform, are you saying we cannot expand to the New Dawn Tree platform?

I think the New dawn goal (associated with clearing that tree) is still available in the games.
I think now the only area that you cannot expand is this one

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q504/Limaxa/77a9f26f.jpg

sharbuch
01-05-14, 07:45 PM
Kooky the game is still shutting down every few minutes I can only collect from 3or 4 habits then it closes it getting harder and harder to do anything on the game is team lava doing anything about this I am an android and I have the latest game on my tablet what is going on I wish they would fix this its been going on for months and months

racleggs
01-05-14, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;820735]This area is part of the New Dawn goal. Do you still have this goal listed in your game?

no and never had, As far as I have seen its only for IOS devices

cymoril69
01-06-14, 11:15 AM
Hi folks. My friend got a Samsung Galaxy tab3 for Xmas, and I was able successfully help him transfer his DS game. He was really excited because he got about 30 new missions, but he did not appear to get the battle arena. I believe he is level 93. Does the Galaxy support the Battle Arena? Thanks!

kooky panda
01-06-14, 11:36 AM
Hi folks. My friend got a Samsung Galaxy tab3 for Xmas, and I was able successfully help him transfer his DS game. He was really excited because he got about 30 new missions, but he did not appear to get the battle arena. I believe he is level 93. Does the Galaxy support the Battle Arena? Thanks!
The battle arena is only offered on IOS devices.

kooky panda
01-06-14, 11:39 AM
This area is part of the New Dawn goal. Do you still have this goal listed in your game?

no and never had, As far as I have seen its only for IOS devices
On you picture, it looks like there is an expand sign on the tree area? Have you clicked that expand button? If so what happens?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11917&d=1388712562 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11917&d=1388712562)

dukekeppoch
01-06-14, 01:14 PM
I hate not having a trading portal anyone know when android users might get it???

khongthetinduoc
01-06-14, 05:40 PM
i'm playing Dragon story in nexus 7, ver 1.0.7.7, my level 39, but in the market building there are only FARM, NEST, EVOLUTION TEMPLE, BREEDING DEN. where are other builings? while other players have other buildings at lv 37
id: khongthetinduoc

amuletmoon
01-06-14, 10:47 PM
Is this area supposed to be expandable (the tile above the blimp)? If so, when does the option to clear it become available? I've cleared to the Dawn Tree plus 3 areas around it, but still this area remains dark and unable to be cleared.

mautzu
01-07-14, 05:54 AM
On you picture, it looks like there is an expand sign on the tree area? Have you clicked that expand button? If so what happens?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11917&d=1388712562 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11917&d=1388712562)

I have the same problem. When you click on it you get the expansion mode but that tree is not marked as expandable.
I also have problems scrolling to the top of the island when zoom out. I thought at first it has to do with the device (I recently transfered to Galaxy S4 from S2) but I could once scroll just fine even zoomed out, like on my old device. Could not repeat the performance though, so I'm curious: it has to do with the cache, the device resolution, or what and it's a permanent problem?

linemsb
01-18-14, 05:18 PM
Hi!
I have android,and moved two of my habitats over to the extra island that I don't have. It worked,but now I can't collect from them or move them back. Can anyone help me?

kooky panda
01-19-14, 10:06 AM
Hi!
I have android,and moved two of my habitats over to the extra island that I don't have. It worked,but now I can't collect from them or move them back. Can anyone help me?
I am not sure what you mean by and extra island that you do not have? Are you playing your game on android and IOS?(switching back and forth?)

treeladyjackie
01-19-14, 11:09 AM
Hi. I am on android HTC inspire with all current versions. I constantly get forced closed or restarts. Any idea or suggestions. Have also deleted and reinstalled and
rebooted my phone.
treeladyjackie

dasaltydread
01-19-14, 02:19 PM
Started dragon story one morning and noticed habitats weren't there. Dragons dancing around with no land under their wings. At times farms aren't appearing either.

linemsb
01-20-14, 04:24 AM
I am not sure what you mean by and extra island that you do not have? Are you playing your game on android and IOS?(switching back and forth?)

I have android,and with apple you can expand to a new island. And thats the island I have moved my habitats to. You can see them floating in the air on a invisible island. And now I can't move them back or collect from them.

blinvy2
01-21-14, 11:36 AM
I am on an iPad mini and my game keeps constantly crashing and resetting. Now it crashes two seconds after it opens every time so I can't play. I tried deleting the game from my iPad and reinstalling it but it's still crashing right after opening it. Please fix this. I want to play my game.

kooky panda
01-21-14, 12:06 PM
I have android,and with apple you can expand to a new island. And thats the island I have moved my habitats to. You can see them floating in the air on a invisible island. And now I can't move them back or collect from them.
Have you tried going back to your apple device and move the habitats off these islands?

I am on an iPad mini and my game keeps constantly crashing and resetting. Now it crashes two seconds after it opens every time so I can't play. I tried deleting the game from my iPad and reinstalling it but it's still crashing right after opening it. Please fix this. I want to play my game.
Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version.
Make sure you are playing the regular Dragon game and no seasonal version.
Try going under settings and turning your wifi off then back on again.
Try going under settings-safari and clearing out cookies and Data, then restart your Ipad.
Force close out any applications running in the background.

blinvy2
01-21-14, 01:26 PM
Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version.
Make sure you are playing the regular Dragon game and no seasonal version.
Try going under settings and turning your wifi off then back on again.
Try going under settings-safari and clearing out cookies and Data, then restart your Ipad.
Force close out any applications running in the background.

Everything was up to date and I am using the current regular version but clearing the cookies and data seems to have worked. Thanks, Kooky! ☺️

kooky panda
01-21-14, 03:10 PM
Everything was up to date and I am using the current regular version but clearing the cookies and data seems to have worked. Thanks, Kooky! ☺️
Oh good! For some reason I have found that clearing out the cookies and Data seems to help when I have issues with just one of the games.

linemsb
01-21-14, 06:20 PM
I don't have apple. That's the point. I just have android and are not supposed to have that island,so it isn't there,but I could move two of my habitats over to it. And now they are stuck there. Floating.

nairi7
01-23-14, 09:57 AM
The last two times I sent my magic dragon on the 5k cost adventure quest he has returned giving me 3k coins. He's supposed to be bringing back food :/ any reason why it's doing this? I've force closed the game and it still did it the next time too.

kooky panda
01-23-14, 10:10 AM
I don't have apple. That's the point. I just have android and are not supposed to have that island,so it isn't there,but I could move two of my habitats over to it. And now they are stuck there. Floating.

It is possible if you have recently had a support issue and your games were transferred over for an agent to work on your games, that these island may have shown up.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an support agent can move your habitats to another island.
I will also flag this over.

sharbuch
01-23-14, 06:21 PM
What happens when you clear data on an android tablet will I loss everything or will this help my game it is still constantly closing down I can't get it to stay open long enough to collect from my habits and my food but it takes five to six restart just to collect from everything.

Turpsichore
01-26-14, 12:49 AM
What happens when you clear data on an android tablet will I loss everything or will this help my game it is still constantly closing down I can't get it to stay open long enough to collect from my habits and my food but it takes five to six restart just to collect from everything.
Don't worry, you won't lose anything, it just frees up some memory. Unfortunately, unless TL address the long running (over a year) memory leak issue on android, this only means your game will run a bit longer before crashing.

Turpsichore
01-26-14, 12:55 AM
It is possible if you have recently had a support issue and your games were transferred over for an agent to work on your games, that these island may have shown up.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an support agent can move your habitats to another island.
If you could also suggest that support transfer android player's games to android devices it would stop these problems occurring in the future.

odditblue1
02-03-14, 11:25 AM
When I try clicking on the habitats to get the coins at times it will pause. Then when I've clicked it catches up with me. Today I accidentally spent 100 gold for apples. I'm so frustrated. I never know when it will pause like that. It took forever to earn that gold from the few people who send to me. Sigh... Lesson learned. But what a loss of time. Oh well... The game still gives me something to do during chemo treatments, so I'm thankful for that. I do wish there wasn't a delay or pausing in the game like that. It is very frustrating.
Thank you.

kooky panda
02-03-14, 11:36 AM
When I try clicking on the habitats to get the coins at times it will pause. Then when I've clicked it catches up with me. Today I accidentally spent 100 gold for apples. I'm so frustrated. I never know when it will pause like that. It took forever to earn that gold from the few people who send to me. Sigh... Lesson learned. But what a loss of time. Oh well... The game still gives me something to do during chemo treatments, so I'm thankful for that. I do wish there wasn't a delay or pausing in the game like that. It is very frustrating.
Thank you.

Make sure you close out or exiting out the game when you are finished playing.
If you leave the game running when not playing, when you come back, it will take a few seconds for your game to "wakeup" can catch up with Team Lava's servers. Any actions you do before it syncs up will not be saved and that is why you are seeing the pause and reset.
Best thing is to go visit a neighbor then come back before performing any actions to make sure your game has synced up.

kooky panda
02-06-14, 06:58 AM
New IOS update for the Regular Dragon game available in iTunes!
Version 1.8.1

kooky panda
02-07-14, 08:41 AM
IOS- Dragon Valentine- version 1.8.2.

88dalejr
02-07-14, 03:30 PM
I am on Ipad 7.0.4
I am trying to get summoning. I updated to vers 1.8.1 and there is no summoning so I went to App Store to download Valentine vers 1.8.2 and when I try to open app I get a message saying this version in no longer supported. How can I get summoning??

onevamp
02-07-14, 03:47 PM
I am on Ipad 7.0.4
I am trying to get summoning. I updated to vers 1.8.1 and there is no summoning so I went to App Store to download Valentine vers 1.8.2 and when I try to open app I get a message saying this version in no longer supported. How can I get summoning??

I had the same issue earlier. I closed DS app from my IPad when I reopened, it was there. For the Valentine version, after you get the app, go back to settings and you should see the update. I don't think it's been there long.
Hopes this help

88dalejr
02-07-14, 03:57 PM
I had the same issue earlier. I closed DS app from my IPad when I reopened, it was there. For the Valentine version, after you get the app, go back to settings and you should see the update. I don't think it's been there long.
Hopes this help

It helped. Thank u!!! Off to summon some dragons.

bexrexbex
02-08-14, 03:35 PM
I don't know if this is a common thing, and it's not really an issue that needs fixing, but I'm curious. I noticed a few weeks ago that some of my neighbors have habitats that seem to "float" above the water. They are always located in the same place, to the left of the North-most island. I thought it was a one-time glitch, but now I see it on quite a few islands. Is it an iPhone thing? I have an Android phone.

Woodworker49
02-10-14, 04:20 AM
Has the battle arena scheme been changed? Before release 1.8.1 if you lost a battle the dragon remained as your opponent for the next round. Mine is now changing after each round regardless of outcome. I have been using the arena to practice for tournaments. If I lost a battle I could find another dragon that was successful. Just wanted to know if this was an intended change or if I need to reload the game. Thanks for any help

racleggs
02-13-14, 07:22 PM

Yes I have and it wont expand there. I just dont understand why those who doesnt have IOS and so doesnt have the same quests, have the "same" game.

cherie1970
02-14-14, 07:00 AM
ID - Cherie70
Island name - gaia
Android
version 1.0.7.7

I dont get the right dragons when I breed my virtue dragon. for example I breed it with ab air dragon and I get a firestorm dragon. I have tried with any of the other dragons and always get the dragons that i usually get when breeding the red dragon -no the virtue one-

nettyii
02-20-14, 08:31 AM
12421I am playing on an IPad mini up to date IOS I have finished with the mine expansions and have two new islands. I found a spot near the expansions where I could put buildings. This spot is right next to my two new island but there is no land surface. My buildings are floating on air. I move almost all of them back on land until I got to expansion 9. After that I could no longer move the last two buildings. The reason I had them out there was lack of space. Now I can't move them I can only rotate them or sell them. If I sell them I can't buy any more. They increase coins amounts for green and light habitats. Help!

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12421&d=1392910622 (http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12421&d=1392910622)

kooky panda
02-20-14, 11:51 AM
12421I am playing on an IPad mini up to date IOS I have finished with the mine expansions and have two new islands. I found a spot near the expansions where I could put buildings. This spot is right next to my two new island but there is no land surface. My buildings are floating on air. I move almost all of them back on land until I got to expansion 9. After that I could no longer move the last two buildings. The reason I had them out there was lack of space. Now I can't move them I can only rotate them or sell them. If I sell them I can't buy any more. They increase coins amounts for green and light habitats. Help!

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12421&d=1392910622 (http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12421&d=1392910622)

kooky panda
02-20-14, 12:37 PM

You should now be fixed.

You can find the Flower Egg and Sunshine Temple in your storage!

beowyn
02-23-14, 03:43 AM
I am feeling very confused this morning. I have been breeding to get the passion dragon non-stop since the dragons for it were re-released. I got my right and left-heart, and have been breeding them for at least a couple of days.
Last night, I got a 16-hour timer, and was so happy. This morning, I sped up the breeding by 5 hours, and then, the egg that appeared in the nest was a serpent dragon.
I am very certain of which dragons I was breeding, though I wish now, that I had taken a screenshot.

I can't see how it would even be possible to get a serpent dragon from those two..

passinthru8
02-23-14, 07:46 AM
I have Searched and read, and searched and read, and searched and read.....Is there any chart or list or something that gives EVOLVE TIMES?
I have so many to Evolve and I don't want to put in a 20 hour one if I have a couple 5 hour ones I could Evolve first.

kooky panda
02-23-14, 09:32 AM
I am feeling very confused this morning. I have been breeding to get the passion dragon non-stop since the dragons for it were re-released. I got my right and left-heart, and have been breeding them for at least a couple of days.
Last night, I got a 16-hour timer, and was so happy. This morning, I sped up the breeding by 5 hours, and then, the egg that appeared in the nest was a serpent dragon.
I am very certain of which dragons I was breeding, though I wish now, that I had taken a screenshot.

I can't see how it would even be possible to get a serpent dragon from those two..
Check out post 9 on the Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide) for a color chart.

I have Searched and read, and searched and read, and searched and read.....Is there any chart or list or something that gives EVOLVE TIMES?
I have so many to Evolve and I don't want to put in a 20 hour one if I have a couple 5 hour ones I could Evolve first.
Check the egg chart on the Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)
Most of the time the evolve time is the same as the hatching time.

passinthru8
02-23-14, 01:12 PM
Check out post 9 on the Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide) for a color chart.

Check the egg chart on the Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)
Most of the time the evolve time is the same as the hatching time.

Thank you so much. I'll evolve all my big Fire & Forest today!

tan5314
03-02-14, 03:34 PM
I am feeling very confused this morning. I have been breeding to get the passion dragon non-stop.....

I had been breeding the same pair non-stop and got magic after magic. And then suddenly I got a Wild dragon egg in my empty second nest out of nowhere. It just appeared there fresh and new.
Maybe some global egg bug...

dala12
03-03-14, 10:28 AM
I did not receive my egg! I won the tournament of this week but did not get my egg in storage!? How come?

ciarjen
03-03-14, 10:40 AM
I did not receive my egg! I won the tournament of this week but did not get my egg in storage!? How come?

You don't get an egg but you do get the dragon in your storage. It's only when you tap on it to go onto the nest that it turns into an egg.

kooky panda
03-03-14, 10:41 AM
Try restarting your device, then check your storage again.
If the dragon/egg is still missing: Is your tournament icon gone now?
If not, you may need to finish.
If it is gone, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

dala12
03-03-14, 12:00 PM
Thank you kooky panda! I just sent an email.

kooky panda
03-07-14, 11:30 AM
New version Update in iTunes for IOS!
Regular Dragon game version 1.9.
This is now the most current version to be playing for IOS .

fabulus12
03-09-14, 09:31 AM
Diamond Dragon weekend, I won the Diamond dragon, but I isn't in storage, where did it go???
I don't want to mine again if this is still a problem. I went from really happy, to really sad, I'm still sad, I've been trying to get a Diamond for months.

Any feedback on how I can get the dragon I won?

I play on an IPAD.

EricJ1343
03-09-14, 09:50 AM
Hello i have too many forced close on each of the last dragon story versions downloaded on my Android phone.It s the same thing with the Dragon Story Christmas edition, i ve deleted it and reinstall several times and the forced close are still here i can t breed or evoluate dragon, i can t gift back my neighbours and ask to their requests without have a forced close please help me.The vesrsion s the 1.0.0.7. Thanks

sunflower617
03-13-14, 05:35 AM
Sorry if this has already been addressed here but 96 pages is a lot to wade through!
When I went to sleep last night I had almost 700 gold and now I'm missing 500. I didn't notice it until I'd made my rounds collected coins and crops, etc. I did hatch a platinum dragon and put him in a habitat. I also fed him up to the first evolution. Was he eating gold and I just didn't notice?

kooky panda
03-13-14, 10:12 AM
Sorry if this has already been addressed here but 96 pages is a lot to wade through!
When I went to sleep last night I had almost 700 gold and now I'm missing 500. I didn't notice it until I'd made my rounds collected coins and crops, etc. I did hatch a platinum dragon and put him in a habitat. I also fed him up to the first evolution. Was he eating gold and I just didn't notice?
I am sorry this happened. The forum cannot help with loss of gold.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to find out what happened .

Thanks

Clark_Wayne
03-13-14, 03:56 PM
Egypt quest
Anyone got problem with the 1st reward Pyramid ?
Each time i visit a neighbor, i "earn" a Pyramid because i reach 100 egyptian coins (i'm now close to 400)
I have got now 8 Pyramid ! :eek:

kooky panda
03-14-14, 01:19 PM
Egypt quest
Anyone got problem with the 1st reward Pyramid ?
Each time i visit a neighbor, i "earn" a Pyramid because i reach 100 egyptian coins (i'm now close to 400)
I have got now 8 Pyramid ! :eek:
This was a small glitch in the game. This has now been fixed. Enjoy your extra pyramids!

Drakolov
03-15-14, 07:57 PM
Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I had 135 gold from neighbors and all of a sudden I'm down to 5. Now thnx to friends I'm at 10 but why? I've been saving them for when I can get one of those gold dragons and that in itself will take forever. I've already got the second nest so the gold types are the only thing I'm looking forward to. Can someone please help?

maguar
03-15-14, 09:48 PM
Hi I'm not sure where to post this but I had 135 gold from neighbors and all of a sudden I'm down to 5. Now thnx to friends I'm at 10 but why? I've been saving them for when I can get one of those gold dragons and that in itself will take forever. I've already got the second nest so the gold types are the only thing I'm looking forward to. Can someone please help?

You will need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. They'll be able to look into your game to see what happened

ritika47
03-17-14, 08:16 AM
Why i'm unable to breed any new dragon

MarcusDragontail
03-18-14, 07:37 AM
Why does the game crash all the time?

Samsung Galaxy S2, Android 4.1.2

Game crashes sometimes when visiting neighbors, game crashes sometimes when opening menu, game crashes sometimes when going to the quest list, game crashes sometimes when (trying to) scroll, the game crashes sometimes when trying to request for expansion, the game even crashes sometimes simply by staring at the screen.

Got enough free space on internal memory and SD card. RAM isn't full either when checking while the game is running.

This game is one huge pile of bugs.
Please fix.

ginomama
03-20-14, 07:11 AM
The story about the game, a week ago, a mysterious map in the game does not increase the number of friends, even my map, I win the map by island dragon, the number of maps is always 4, no longer increases. Unable to solve the expansion, please reply as soon as possible, thank you!

kidmazzy
03-20-14, 03:18 PM
My ice age breeding den says two dragons are breeding, but none are there, and they are not in their habitats. I tried breeding two other dragons to see if they appeared back, but they didn't. What do I do?

blueclover291
03-21-14, 02:54 AM
Hi, my My mummy is missing

Rewa04
03-21-14, 03:07 AM
Hi I play on iPhone, I have version 1.9 of the game, Storm8 ID: Rewa04
Yesterday I got the mummy dragon and the shinx statue from the egypt quest. A few hours later when I was collecting silver coins the progressing screen with the fruitful dragon came and when it left it took my mummy dragon egg from nest and the shinx statue with it. They are not in the storage and I can't find them anywhere. Can you please do something or is my new baby dragon gone for good? Currently I have more than 1500 egyptian coins.

ginomama
03-22-14, 12:24 AM
The story about the game, a week ago, a mysterious map in the game does not increase the number of friends, even my map, I win the map by island dragon, the number of maps is always 4, no longer increases. Unable to solve the expansion, please reply as soon as possible, thank you!

Today, friends give gold bars will not increase, received gold bars, but my number is 0
PLZ help me

bravewarrior
03-24-14, 04:37 PM
I feel *****ed out of gold. My game crashes soooo quickly since the last update. I have an iPod 4G and I lost two bombs today or three ingots. That's on top of the ones I lost since I started as a Beta tester. It's frustrating because I ended up spending eight more pieces of gold to get my 200 ingots on top of the gold I spent for bombs. Is there anyway your IT department can dummy down the graphics like they did for Farm 2?

Tamara0629
03-25-14, 11:26 AM
I participated in the Egyptian dragon story event and earned over 1900 egyptian coins. When i logged in today, there was a message about the event being over and congratulating those who participated and earned the sphinx dragon. The thing is, even though I should have earned it, I never received it. It's not in my storage, nest or habitat. I still have the other 3 dragons I earned and the tree and statues, but i can't find my dragon. How can I get this fixed?

kooky panda
03-25-14, 11:35 AM
I participated in the Egyptian dragon story event and earned over 1900 egyptian coins. When i logged in today, there was a message about the event being over and congratulating those who participated and earned the sphinx dragon. The thing is, even though I should have earned it, I never received it. It's not in my storage, nest or habitat. I still have the other 3 dragons I earned and the tree and statues, but i can't find my dragon. How can I get this fixed?
Try restarting your device, then check your storage again. If the dragon is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Tamara0629
03-25-14, 03:01 PM
Ok i restarted my phone and it still isn't there so I just sent an email. How long do you think it will be before I hear something back?

SynaShamshyrgaran
03-26-14, 12:15 AM
Ok i restarted my phone and it still isn't there so I just sent an email. How long do you think it will be before I hear something back?
Did the same thing.received an email telling me that people are working on it.

SynaShamshyrgaran
03-26-14, 01:17 AM
Ok the congratulating announcement popped up today , just after collecting my daily bonus , i tapped "go!" but nothing happened , still no sphinx dragon in my storage

Tamara0629
03-26-14, 09:16 PM
They got back to me this evening and placed the sphinx dragon in my storage. Thanks for the info on how to email them! :-)

SynaShamshyrgaran
03-27-14, 12:10 AM
Tnx very much everyone.got my sphinx now:)

Drakoslav
03-27-14, 05:59 PM
Hi I just started today and my friend who plays this game made me join and after seeing his island I kinda like it. My issues is this one: at first the lady shows up and says welcome etc... then she disappears after I click on continue and I don't know what to do. I told my friend and he said that I should get quests but I don't see any book like he says. I got a fire dragon like he said and a fire dragon home but I don't know what else to do. He is way advanced and he doesn't remember what the early quests said how can I play if there's no quest book to tell me what to do?

kooky panda
03-27-14, 06:16 PM
Hi I just started today and my friend who plays this game made me join and after seeing his island I kinda like it. My issues is this one: at first the lady shows up and says welcome etc... then she disappears after I click on continue and I don't know what to do. I told my friend and he said that I should get quests but I don't see any book like he says. I got a fire dragon like he said and a fire dragon home but I don't know what else to do. He is way advanced and he doesn't remember what the early quests said how can I play if there's no quest book to tell me what to do?

The quest book is in the upper left hand corner of your game screen.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5bcc7340-c5a7-4a40-b173-1858fc51ac92_zpsd048c516.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5bcc7340-c5a7-4a40-b173-1858fc51ac92_zpsd048c516.png.html)These were some of the original quests/goals
Dragon Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?28710-Dragon-Story-New-Goals-More-goals-added-5-30-6-22&p=308801&viewfull=1#post308801)

Dragon Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=472095&viewfull=1#post472095-Guide&p=472095&viewfull=1#post472095)

bravewarrior
03-28-14, 06:49 AM
I just spend 10,000 coins and lost use of a Moon Dragon for 24 hours only to get "0 lotus flowers". Really?

kooky panda
03-28-14, 10:32 AM
I just spend 10,000 coins and lost use of a Moon Dragon for 24 hours only to get "0 lotus flowers". Really?
When you are doing the quests in the outpost, the items listed are rare drops, you may not get them each time. You can get other items.

burrella
03-30-14, 06:04 AM
I have almost the same problems with gold. I receive notifications too late to accept gold from my friends. I check often the game so I think it's quite impossible I missed almost all the notifications

kooky panda
03-30-14, 12:08 PM
I have almost the same problems with gold. I receive notifications too late to accept gold from my friends. I check often the game so I think it's quite impossible I missed almost all the notifications

When you open your game you will see new gold that was sent (you can hit accept button) and you also will have a list of neighbors that had sent you gold over the last few days.
(gift button is greyout) that you had already accepted.

Look at the time it was sent.

dubbleyooteeyef
04-04-14, 05:28 PM
When mining why does it say "too far" when it has a bomb right next to it?

kooky panda
04-09-14, 05:04 AM
New version update for the regular game for IOS in app store!
Version 1.9.2.

chibi531
04-09-14, 08:02 AM
Was the Storm8 game icon in the upper right of the screen intentionally removed?

kooky panda
04-09-14, 10:11 AM
Was the Storm8 game icon in the upper right of the screen intentionally removed?

I am not sure, but mine is missing too.
I will report this over.
Are you on IOS? Did you just update to the new version? 1.9.2.?

Lesimony
04-09-14, 10:30 AM
When mining why does it say "too far" when it has a bomb right next to it?
Did you find a piece somewhere after trying the spot that says too far? If so, that spot was too far from the piece you found, but the next piece (which is added after you find the first one) went to a spot close to where you had the too far message. Hope that makes sense.

chibi531
04-09-14, 12:29 PM
I am not sure, but mine is missing too.
I will report this over.
Are you on IOS? Did you just update to the new version? 1.9.2.?

Yes, iOS and the game updated last night to version 1.9.2

kooky panda
04-09-14, 05:13 PM
The stormie icon should now be back!

dubbleyooteeyef
04-11-14, 04:52 PM
Did you find a piece somewhere after trying the spot that says too far? If so, that spot was too far from the piece you found, but the next piece (which is added after you find the first one) went to a spot close to where you had the too far message. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Lesimony
That makes sense, I would have thought they populated all 4 on load, not one at a time.

gordobaka
04-12-14, 04:04 AM

LOOK!!
My habitats disappeared and I don't know what to do anymore... I even restarted my phone and nothing... what's happening?

ciarjen
04-12-14, 04:18 AM

LOOK!!
My habitats disappeared and I don't know what to do anymore... I even restarted my phone and nothing... what's happening?

I don't understand - I can see habitats in the picture.

Have you deleted the app and reinstalled the latest version?

gordobaka
04-12-14, 11:48 AM
Only some of them... above these habitats have other ones.. these ones have disappeared

I don't understand - I can see habitats in the picture.

Have you deleted the app and reinstalled the latest version?

avanteal
04-15-14, 02:24 PM
my fuzzy dragon is stuck "breeding" but it is not breeding anywhere. Checked arctic isle and my breeding den, hes not being rejuvenated and when I click on the dragon in its habitat it takes me to the arctic airship......

pomxpom
04-16-14, 01:00 AM
When I complete a quest, my game on iOS crashes after I take my rewards and then when I reopen the game, I have to retake the reward and it's often a worse one.
For exemple, when I got 1 gold then after crashing, I got 1500 coins, when I got 2500 foods then after crashing I got only 2500 coins
It really sucks especially when I get gold for my quest then it disappears

gullum40
04-22-14, 05:50 AM
Hi
I harvested my leeks an hour ago and it wasnt count and hatched a planet dragon and didnt become dynamite for expansion. I play on ios 7 latest version of ios and also latest version of dragon story. The game crashes regulary. Please help ;-)