PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 05:15 PM
I was trying to breed a diamond and I would like to try to breed a witch later, but the witch disappeared of the store. Then I came here to see If I was the only one who have this problem, but I found here that it have time, but for me doesn't appeared time. I want a witch dragon, pls help me .

Loads of people didn't know about the timer because their game did not show. And like myself, they only found out after reading about it here! Vry distasteful from TL's part if you ask me. I wasgoing to have a witch, but apparently my game decided, all on its own, that I should not be getting one after all.

RoyalBlueDragon
10-21-12, 11:36 AM
I have a iPhone 4. I been having problems with accepting gold from ppl! I haven't got to accept any today! It's on my screen and I know I got them bc I can see them! I just can't accepting or decline them! It's been like this for days! My inbox is getting full of cant accept gold!! I have restarted and reload the game but nothing works!!

RoyalBlueDragon
10-22-12, 08:46 PM
Sorry I just saw i did tell you what game! I play on dragon story! Also where accept should be says used and I never used it at all so I don't understand it! Hope you can help!

totaltechno
10-23-12, 04:56 PM
I got a Diamond Dragon popup

Danwold
10-24-12, 04:55 AM
experia X10i - game force closes everytime i open it, was fine until i reached lvl 5 then crashed. Now when i
Open i see reward window for reaching that level but then game force closes. I know i have enough ram cos i
Checked and game has been uninstalled and reinstalled so most recent version is there.

All story games doing it, played restaurant for ages but it wont load now. Grrr.

dragonjuleskeeper
10-24-12, 07:42 AM
eats ups 40% of my battery just fro being logged in, crashes to a frozen blue screen every time i try to move an item around my island, my batter over eats every time i use it and then switches my phone off when it gets too hot, normally have to have phones plugged in whenever i want to use app. i have a samsung galaxy S2 and have seen others have these issues

dragonjuleskeeper
10-24-12, 07:43 AM
eats ups 40% of my battery just for being logged in, crashes to a frozen blue screen every time i try to move an item around my island, my battery over heats every time i use it and then switches my phone off when it gets too hot, normally have to have phones plugged in whenever i want to use app. i have a samsung galaxy S2 and have seen others have these

kooky panda
10-24-12, 08:13 AM
eats ups 40% of my battery just fro being logged in, crashes to a frozen blue screen every time i try to move an item around my island, my batter over eats every time i use it and then switches my phone off when it gets too hot, normally have to have phones plugged in whenever i want to use app. i have a samsung galaxy S2 and have seen others have these issues

eats ups 40% of my battery just for being logged in, crashes to a frozen blue screen every time i try to move an item around my island, my battery over heats every time i use it and then switches my phone off when it gets too hot, normally have to have phones plugged in whenever i want to use app. i have a samsung galaxy S2 and have seen others have these

Looks like you may have some connection issues. I noticed that you posted the same post twice here. That will happen when you lose your connection, then you submit your post again.
Try turning off you wifi on your device and turn it back on.

dragonjuleskeeper
10-24-12, 08:16 AM
Looks like you may have some connection issues. I noticed that you posted the same post twice here. That will happen when you lose your connection, then you submit your post again.
Try turning off you wifi on your device and turn it back on.

i posted twice as i corrected my mistakes, and also im using my computer not my phone.

kooky panda
10-24-12, 08:51 AM

i posted twice as i corrected my mistakes, and also im using my computer not my phone.
Got it... Have you tried exiting out of all apps running the in the background?
Moving your game to your SD to free up some memory?

I also have seen some posts on your specific device. You can email support@teamlava.com to check for compatibility issues.

spodn
10-24-12, 03:43 PM
. I'm extemely frustrated as well, everytime I want to gift gold to neighbors it says I already have when I haven't at all. So sad

Me too. I have never been able to gift gold to neighbors since starting to play the game. Frustrating. I need gold and if I can't give I won't recieve.

greygull
10-24-12, 05:09 PM
Me too. I have never been able to gift gold to neighbors since starting to play the game. Frustrating. I need gold and if I can't give I won't recieve.

You can only gift 3 people per day. If you are selecting all of your neighbors, the system will randomly select 3 people for you.

BettyJoPeters
10-25-12, 08:34 AM
You can only gift 3 people per day. If you are selecting all of your neighbors, the system will randomly select 3 people for you.
oh you've got to be kidding! only 3! genius idea :P

BettyJoPeters
10-25-12, 08:55 AM
I have recently upgraded to the GalaxyS3 which has a larger battery and 2G of RAM compared to 1G that GalaxyS2 has. Not having the problems you are having. Don't know if it's the Galaxy phone or androids in general, but we seem to be right on the edge of being unable to play this game. Sorry bout your woes :(

rosedragon1124
10-25-12, 01:26 PM
Whenever I try to send gold to my neighbors it says I have already sent gold. It says only a few of my 64 neighbors can receive gifts for the day. I think it will only send gold to those who have sent gold to me that day. Please help.

greygull
10-25-12, 02:14 PM
Whenever I try to send gold to my neighbors it says I have already sent gold. It says only a few of my 64 neighbors can receive gifts for the day. I think it will only send gold to those who have sent gold to me that day. Please help.

In games that allow you to gift gems/gold, you can only gift 3 people per day. If you send those gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.

BettyJoPeters
10-25-12, 08:44 PM
In games that allow you to gift gems/gold, you can only gift 3 people per day. If you send those gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.

I think then I would like something different to gift, like 1food item, so I can give to all my neighbors! I can visualize "miss popularity" with a smooth talkin finger getting LOTS of gold! :P

wysemama
10-27-12, 10:33 AM
I understand that only 3 people can be gifted gold, but I am not able to gift any!

kooky panda
10-27-12, 01:55 PM
I understand that only 3 people can be gifted gold, but I am not able to gift any!

Try restarting your device.
Can you gold one neighbor at a time?

wysemama
10-28-12, 09:32 AM
I have done all the things that are suggested when things don't work! No I am not able to give gold or anything with neighbors.

purplegem611
10-28-12, 03:30 PM
Nope still can't get anything from down below- up the top . tried throwing it, different things as well, It's clearly NOT easy.

You need to get it as close to the edge and then kind of " flick" it. It may take a few tries but it should go...

suesfarmm
10-30-12, 11:08 AM
This morning I sent out map requests and after 7 hours I haven't received any. My nbrs said they sent them. Can you please tell me why I haven't received them. A nbr said it has a issue today. My game name is A Great Escape . Level 33. Game version 1.0.5.4. I play with an Android hTc. I D is suesfarmm. Thank-you.

kooky panda
10-30-12, 11:11 AM
I have done all the things that are suggested when things don't work! No I am not able to give gold or anything with neighbors.
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

This morning I sent out map requests and after 7 hours I haven't received any. My nbrs said they sent them. Can you please tell me why I haven't received them. A nbr said it has a issue today. My game name is A Great Escape . Level 33. Game version 1.0.5.4. I play with an Android hTc. I D is suesfarmm. Thank-you.
I sometimes have to restart my device , or exited out and come back into the game for my requests to show up.

totaltechno
10-30-12, 07:17 PM
Tutorial won't activate sometimes, latest version of New Dawn. My sister was starting the game, but it just left her blank on what to do.

kooky panda
10-30-12, 07:21 PM
Tutorial won't activate sometimes, latest version of New Dawn. My sister was starting the game, but it just left her blank on what to do.
Are you talking about the Help/FAQ under the menu?

If so is she giving it time to fully load up?
What device and what game version is she playing on?

shahed12
10-31-12, 05:52 AM
on my iphone I have latest version of dragon story
some of the foilage I have to clear out have different prices like 1 tree is 10,000 and another 1 is 30,000 coins
can you guys fix it I don't want to waste coins THANKS.

kooky panda
10-31-12, 07:17 AM
on my iphone I have latest version of dragon story
some of the foilage I have to clear out have different prices like 1 tree is 10,000 and another 1 is 30,000 coins
can you guys fix it I don't want to waste coins THANKS.

Here is a current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35992-Bitter-bark-amp-foliage-costs&p=438631&viewfull=1#post438631

totaltechno
11-01-12, 05:47 PM
Are you talking about the Help/FAQ under the menu?

If so is she giving it time to fully load up?
What device and what game version is she playing on?

As in, she just downloaded the game and no tutorial. Not telling her to make a Red Rocks. Most recent version of New Dawn.

kooky panda
11-01-12, 07:06 PM
As in, she just downloaded the game and no tutorial. Not telling her to make a Red Rocks. Most recent version of New Dawn.
Have her download the regular Dragon story game from Itunes, this is the most current version.

lazyxuan
11-02-12, 09:46 AM
1. iOS 5.1.1
2. new dawn 1.1, regular DS 1.1.1 both have this problem
3. display problems
i can't see the earning of dragons, it shows as: S_EARNS_PER_HO...
and in the top of social community also shows as S_WATER_VISIT_OTHERS
same as the list of news of received golds
i delete and reinstall the app many times, every is the same, i even redownload the app, didn't work.

kooky panda
11-02-12, 01:01 PM
1. iOS 5.1.1
3. display problems
i delete and reinstall the app many times, every is the same, i even redownload the app, didn't work.

Try going to settings on your device under safari and clear out data and cookies.
Close out new Dawn version, and close out all applications running in the background to see if this corrects the problem.

lazyxuan
11-03-12, 06:23 AM
Try going to settings on your device under safari and clear out data and cookies.
Close out new Dawn version, and close out all applications running in the background to see if this corrects the problem.

i've done what you told, but the problem is not corrected.
the interface of speed up also have this problem, it shows:S_FACTORY_STILL_GROWING or S_BREEDING_STILL_GROWING
other games of TL in my ipad not have this problem, it only happens in DS

DellyBean
11-04-12, 04:14 AM
Android - Version 1.0.5.4
ID: DellyBean
Island Name: Mystical Paradise
I have cleared my whole first island, all but one square. Whenever I try to expand, it doesn't let me expand that part. It is in the corner, straight down from the waterfall. Is that patch of land supposed to be blocked? I was hoping to clear the whole island before I start on another, so I have a better idea of how I want to decorate.

Chocolat13
11-12-12, 03:39 AM
I have cleared my whole first island, all but one square. Whenever I try to expand, it doesn't let me expand that part. It is in the corner, straight down from the waterfall. Is that patch of land supposed to be blocked? I was hoping to clear the whole island before I start on another, so I have a better idea of how I want to decorate.

Same problem for me. I can't expand there:
http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/11/12/mini_121112113905412346.png (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=121112113905412346.png)

kooky panda
11-12-12, 07:06 AM

Same problem for me. I can't expand there:
http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/11/12/mini_121112113905412346.png (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=121112113905412346.png)

There are areas that you cannot expand.
See this thread for more information

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29314-Unable-to-expand-to-certain-areas

sadeem93
11-12-12, 11:17 AM
I have a problem with mystic maps , I asked all my 81 neighbors & some of them responded to my requests ( just like my brother ) , but I still not getting them & the old number still the same !!

kuromoon
11-13-12, 05:11 PM
Version: Android 4.0.3
Game: 1.0.5.4

Hello, I have been having an issue with buying land. I have bought the same place 3 times today. After 1 hour to about 4 hrs it goes back to like, I haven't purchased it at all. It takes my coins but not the maps. I have wasted 315k trying to clear one piece of land that never clears. Any help is very appreciated. I tried uploading a picture but it kept telling me "incorrect file extension".

greygull
11-13-12, 06:19 PM
Version: Android 4.0.3
Game: 1.0.5.4

Hello, I have been having an issue with buying land. I have bought the same place 3 times today. After 1 hour to about 4 hrs it goes back to like, I haven't purchased it at all. It takes my coins but not the maps. I have wasted 315k trying to clear one piece of land that never clears. Any help is very appreciated. I tried uploading a picture but it kept telling me "incorrect file extension".

Do you have the game moved to your SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager? Also try restarting your device. If its still occurring, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what's happening, and your device information.

anthony9292
11-15-12, 04:40 PM
I have been trying to breed a diamond now for 4 months and still no success. I have read all the guides and the combinations others have done to get it but I still never get it.

penqueen2
11-16-12, 09:57 AM
1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
Using ipad 3 version 6.0.1

2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
Dragon Story version 1.1.2
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
Minor problem with Mistmoth animation (epic). I have 2 and neither moves at all (stuck). No other problems with them. 1 in purple habitat and 1 in blue habitat. While you are fixing this add some more habitats please. :-)
I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I have rebooted & have had ver upgrades.

4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

ererer00
11-17-12, 09:00 PM
My items are too expensive approximately 1.5 times of others. Farm should be at 1200 but mine is at 1800, Water dragon at 20 000 but mine is at 30 000. Light dragon is at 360 000. Every thing is inflated!!! Help ! My version is 1.1.2 played at my Ipod 3Gen. However, when i tried to transfer the game to my android, prices are still way too high. Pls advise. I emailed the support but they have yet to get back to me.

ManIAck
11-18-12, 09:26 AM
1. iOS 5.1.1
3. display problems

I have the exact same problem, but with this configuration :
1. iOS 6.0.1 (iPhone 4S)
2 DragonStory : New Dawn v.1.1.2

It seems to be a localization problem : it is linked to the language set on the device. If my iPhone is set in French, I have the display problem (name of variables instead of values). I have tried in English and Spanish, both are OK.

Is the problem already known and took into consideration by the developer team?

Swking
11-20-12, 04:32 PM
I do not receive the daily bonus. I am running on an android version 4.0.4. I have tried uninstalling and tried rebooting my tablet. Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks!

greygull
11-20-12, 06:46 PM
I do not receive the daily bonus. I am running on an android version 4.0.4. I have tried uninstalling and tried rebooting my tablet. Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks!

I've just been testing this - the bonus is given, you just don't see a pop up for it. Try this - the very last thing you do on the last time you're playing before the Midnight Pacific reset (normal reset time) - either take a screenshot of your coin total, or write down the numbers. Then, first thing after the reset (or in the morning), do the same again. This isn't a game that gives coins while you're away, like Bakery or Fashion - you collect coins from habitats. After doing this for several days, I saw myself that the bonus was given, and I passed the information onto the CMs.

colleen16
11-21-12, 11:26 AM
I don't receive my daily bonus, I play on Android

kooky panda
11-21-12, 02:48 PM
New IOS version in app store. Regular Dragon Story game. Version 1.2

tinytat90
11-22-12, 12:39 AM
The screen for the sweepstakes only comes halfway on my screen and won't let me close it and won't let me play. I've shut down the app and my phone but nothing changes. I play on an iPhone 4 with all the updated software.

sammbean
11-22-12, 11:41 PM
Transferring games - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Okay, so I'm trying to transfer my Dragon Story: New Dawn (as well as other TL games) from my iPhone IOS4 to my iPad 2nd Gen. How exactly do I go about transferring my games? I didn't quite catch that bit. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 06:50 AM
Hi, I play on ipad2. Im iOS 5.1.1

I have a problem with the new album on DS. The album doesn't even show up. I tried updating and this the game I updated it to.
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/32e5f868c6fac7b4a09b6a0c358cffc5_zps9a22af27.jpg

I already had the new dawn version. Then I updated to the version with the orange Dragon on the app icon. I can't see the album on my account.

kooky panda
11-24-12, 10:08 AM
You need to update regular dragon game . If you already deleted go back and redownload the regular dragon story game.

PDAGuppies
11-24-12, 10:24 AM
Ok thanks!

masterswordman
11-27-12, 06:14 AM
Hi
My friend storm8id - snowpearlwhite
Playing on android

She has a habitat that contain a dragon named "twig" but there is no dragon there
Please help

dseudr
11-28-12, 09:41 AM
Hi, I'm using a Samsung galaxy s3 4g (gt-i9305) running android 4.1.1 jellybean.
I downloaded the new dawn update (1.0.5.4.1) earlier today, but when trying to open the app, it shows a white screen then exits to my home screen. My regular version of DS is still running fine, and new dawn was working until just before updating.

greygull
11-28-12, 10:36 AM
Hi
My friend storm8id - snowpearlwhite
Playing on android

She has a habitat that contain a dragon named "twig" but there is no dragon there
Please help

Hi, I'm using a Samsung galaxy s3 4g (gt-i9305) running android 4.1.1 jellybean.
I downloaded the new dawn update (1.0.5.4.1) earlier today, but when trying to open the app, it shows a white screen then exits to my home screen. My regular version of DS is still running fine, and new dawn was working until just before updating.

For both:

Is the game moved to the SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before playing the game? Have you recently cleared the cache?

dseudr
11-28-12, 11:25 AM
Nope, game cannot be shifted to SD card, cache is cleared and tasks have been cleared, plenty of ram free. On the Google play store page it seems its quite a common problem since the update rolled out.

leafgirl00
11-29-12, 08:25 AM
My games were fine yesterday and I wast bothered by the update, except now none of my games alert me when something is ready so my stuff is going bad.

jl0408
11-29-12, 08:54 AM
My games were fine yesterday and I wast bothered by the update, except now none of my games alert me when something is ready so my stuff is going bad.

Same here. This is happening to me in Dragon, Monster, Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Pet Shop, and Fashion. The box is still checked to alert me in all of them, but they aren't coming through. Restarting my android phone hasn't helped.

kooky panda
11-29-12, 11:17 AM

Same here. This is happening to me in Dragon, Monster, Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Pet Shop, and Fashion. The box is still checked to alert me in all of them, but they aren't coming through. Restarting my android phone hasn't helped.
This has been reported. Please some join the main thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41053-Notifications-Stopped-Working

lori11941
11-29-12, 02:09 PM
I have been unable to access Dragon Story all afternoon. I keep getting a message that I'm not connected to the internet, which I am. None of my other Story games (Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Pet Shop and Zoo 2) are experiencing this problem.

I'm playing on KindleFire and it's the original version since New Dawn is still not available to us.

Is this a known outage?

Thanks.

lori11941
11-29-12, 04:43 PM
Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it opens fine now.

ggniq
12-01-12, 09:58 AM
I have an Iphone 4s and an Ipad3, play dragon story at the same time Iphone keeps popping up with bonus offers for 30 gold for installing other TL games While Ipad gets nothing from dragon story at all , why? Other games in the Ipad such as castle store or restaurant story still gets bonus gems.

Silvertoaster
12-02-12, 02:56 PM
Hi, I'm having the same problem as the other two people, i cant expand to that square either. There is another one on the second level of the main island that I can't expand to. I tried going to the thread you linked but it says "no thread specified" so I guess the thread has been removed? I have the most updated version of the game and the most recent version of the iOS.

kooky panda
12-02-12, 04:16 PM
I have an Iphone 4s and an Ipad3, play dragon story at the same time Iphone keeps popping up with bonus offers for 30 gold for installing other TL games While Ipad gets nothing from dragon story at all , why? Other games in the Ipad such as castle store or restaurant story still gets bonus gems.

Ios players do not get gold for downloading or playing other games.
These promotional goals go out to random devices.

Hi, I'm having the same problem as the other two people, i cant expand to that square either. There is another one on the second level of the main island that I can't expand to. I tried going to the thread you linked but it says "no thread specified" so I guess the thread has been removed? I have the most updated version of the game and the most recent version of the iOS.
Try this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39731-Expanding&p=322865&viewfull=1#post322865

rudipreciousmocha
12-02-12, 10:52 PM
My Level 10 Charm Dragon is floating around in two parts. It has what looks like two legs with wings and what looks like a tail separate from the legs with wings. I saw that on another person's game a while back and wondered what it was. I have the latest version of the game. I play on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy SII. I've closed and opened the game and restarted my phone.

timmypat23
12-04-12, 05:08 PM
My main issue is time it takes for an expansion (currently waiting for a 3 day expansion to take place).
I also have an issue with the number of maps it takes to expand. Can this be looked at?

bodeia
12-06-12, 09:39 AM
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab2 GT-P3110 iOS 4.1.1
2. Regular Dragon Story ? no idea as cannot access it and I?ve uninstalled both now until this is resolved
3. Yesterday I was quite happily playing ordinary Dragon Story when I got the offer to install New Dawn, did so both games played ok until I switched off last night and back on this morning and after and OS update the original Dragon Story disappeared after reinstalling all I can access in New Dawn from both shortcuts.
Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both but still only able to access New Dawn.
It?s almost as if New Dawn has overwritten the original Dragon Story data.
Wouldn?t mind but I have paid money in the original game and was progressing really well so as much as I like New Dawn can I please have the original game back.
As an add on I had similar problems with Restaurant Story and Harvest edition, but as I hadn?t really started the original didn?t lose anything, but I don?t get any quest in Restaurant Story.

kooky panda
12-06-12, 11:22 AM
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab2 GT-P3110 iOS 4.1.1
2. Regular Dragon Story ? no idea as cannot access it and I?ve uninstalled both now until this is resolved
3. Yesterday I was quite happily playing ordinary Dragon Story when I got the offer to install New Dawn, did so both games played ok until I switched off last night and back on this morning and after and OS update the original Dragon Story disappeared after reinstalling all I can access in New Dawn from both shortcuts.
Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both but still only able to access New Dawn.
It?s almost as if New Dawn has overwritten the original Dragon Story data.
Wouldn?t mind but I have paid money in the original game and was progressing really well so as much as I like New Dawn can I please have the original game back.
As an add on I had similar problems with Restaurant Story and Harvest edition, but as I hadn?t really started the original didn?t lose anything, but I don?t get any quest in Restaurant Story.
New dawn version 1.0.5.4 is the most current android version of the game. All of your things in the regular game should now be in your New Dawn game.

bodeia
12-06-12, 11:37 AM
New dawn version 1.0.5.4 is the most current android version of the game. All of your things in the regular game should now be in your New Dawn game.

Nope I am back at the start lost everything

kooky panda
12-06-12, 12:04 PM
Nope I am back at the start lost everything

Did you change devices? Do you currently have an open support ticket?
Try restarting your device again.
If you game is still missing (and it on your original device), you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

bodeia
12-06-12, 12:15 PM
Did you change devices? Do you currently have an open support ticket?
Try restarting your device again.
If you game is still missing (and it on your original device), you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

No same device, just an OS update
Have tried all the advice about soft and hard restarts, uninstall and reinstall
Will email support team ty :)

7amadoOh
12-07-12, 11:23 PM
I don't get downloading games goals in dragon story like (download jewel mania & reach level .....bla bla) me & some of my neighbors!!! Pls help me in that....I need these goals to get gooold!! Thnx a lot :)

AuntieBeccas
12-08-12, 09:22 AM
It says I have reached my max large farm qty. 1 but I don't have a large farm anywhere. I bought it and placed it but its not on my land or in my storage. Please help!

saren1947
12-12-12, 05:22 PM
I cannot gift to nbrs, it says I sent gifts today. Can I only sent 4 nbr a gift a day? I have 10 nbrs and would like to send gift to all. Please inform this new player how many nbrs can I gift per day. I play bakery, farm, restaurant and gift all my nbrs every day. Why is it limited to gifting only 1 single nbr in a day.

kooky panda
12-12-12, 08:15 PM
I cannot gift to nbrs, it says I sent gifts today. Can I only sent 4 nbr a gift a day? I have 10 nbrs and would like to send gift to all. Please inform this new player how many nbrs can I gift per day. I play bakery, farm, restaurant and gift all my nbrs every day. Why is it limited to gifting only 1 single nbr in a day.
You can only gift 3 neighbors per day.

isaiahpooh
12-13-12, 06:00 AM
I just downloaded Dragon story New Dawn to my phone Samsung Infuse 4G and there is already a game in progress. My phone was brand new and I have had it for over a yr this person in only on level 17-18 and is still playing. The same with Restaurant Story . How do I get their games off my phone so I can start my own?

kooky panda
12-13-12, 06:15 AM
I just downloaded Dragon story New Dawn to my phone Samsung Infuse 4G and there is already a game in progress. My phone was brand new and I have had it for over a yr this person in only on level 17-18 and is still playing. The same with Restaurant Story . How do I get their games off my phone so I can start my own?

You will need to contact support@teamlava.com for assistance.

kooky panda
12-13-12, 08:44 PM
New version update for IOS-Regular game-version 1.2.1

Sefyre
12-13-12, 09:38 PM
Ios players do not get gold for downloading or playing other games.
These promotional goals go out to random devices.

Then it would be nice if iOS players weren't getting bombarded by these promotional goals that show goals without rewards and WON'T GO AWAY unless you complete the goal and of course, get absolutely no reward for it. Can TL please remove those goals for iOS players?

renbuxing
12-14-12, 07:25 AM
I have problem with Breeding Den. I've mixed Forest dragon and Firestorm dragon. And it does not have the time to let me know when it finish. I saw in the market also does not have a kind of dragon with 3 colours red, yelow and green. And now I don't know how to put 2 dragons in breeding den back to their habitats? Please help me.
Thank you very much.
My ID is Renbuxing and I played this game on Ipad mini.

kooky panda
12-14-12, 11:16 AM
I have problem with Breeding Den. I've mixed Forest dragon and Firestorm dragon. And it does not have the time to let me know when it finish. I saw in the market also does not have a kind of dragon with 3 colours red, yelow and green. And now I don't know how to put 2 dragons in breeding den back to their habitats? Please help me.
Thank you very much.
My ID is Renbuxing and I played this game on Ipad mini.
Try restarting your device.

renbuxing
12-14-12, 04:03 PM
Thank you for your support. I've updated the new version and everything is ok.

madmoggyuk
12-17-12, 12:31 PM
Can you help with the portal issue I'm on ipad 2 with the newest iOS update and the games one, I haven't got the goal to enable me to get the portal, I've restarted the device and deleted and reinstalled it, an still nothing, I also play the game one my iPhone 4 and although I have an athletic dragon I haven't had the quest for the portal on there either, I emailed support and was told to look on here

kooky panda
12-17-12, 03:15 PM
Can you help with the portal issue I'm on ipad 2 with the newest iOS update and the games one, I haven't got the goal to enable me to get the portal, I've restarted the device and deleted and reinstalled it, an still nothing, I also play the game one my iPhone 4 and although I have an athletic dragon I haven't had the quest for the portal on there either, I emailed support and was told to look on here
The portal was a prize goal that became unlocked for older goals, that are no longer offered in the game.

UnoRaven
12-19-12, 07:22 AM
I'm on Android and I'm not receiving my daily bonuses past the first day. I know this is an issue for Android users in several TL games so I'm not sure if it's been reported for DS yet.

Sphinx08
12-21-12, 11:25 PM
1) Sphinx08
2) Droid RazR Maxx
3) Android 4.0.4 (can't upgrade to Jellybean yet)

What's the deal with the force closing? I play every day, and I'm constantly having to reopen the game. When I go to play with my neighbours' dragons, I can only visit one or two islands at a time before the game shuts down. Try to request maps? Shuts down. Open the menu? Shuts down. It's very frustrating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Are there any suggestions???

tracywyy
12-27-12, 09:23 AM
Quick question! Can anyone tell me when does the elf dragon expire? I having been wasting an amount of gold trying to breed one but ended up getting tons of fruitful and fairy dragons. If it has expire I won't even try. Btw, I'm not joining the sweepstakes.

jl0408
12-27-12, 09:39 AM
My niece just got an Android phone and I had her download DS to play with me. She created her account with the girl character and added me. The invite showed the boy character next to her name when I received it. I accepted and it still shows the boy character on my neighbor list. When I look at her phone, it also shows me as the boy character on her neighbor list, but I also have the girl character selected on my own profile. I'm use an Android phone too. Why is it showing the opposite gender of what is selected? We are both girls!

margaritaville99
12-29-12, 12:32 PM
I put my Super Dragon in the evolution temple yesterday, got on today around 1pm EST, it was ready, tapped the temple and he returned to his den....but...he was still Level 3!?!?! This happened about 2 days ago but I don't remember the dragon that was in the evolution temple, the temple was blue but did not go to the dragons den with the pic highlighted. So I just ignored it, but now this is the 2nd time this has happened.

My device is iOS ver. 6.0.1, Dragon Story 1.2.1, could not get a screen shot, did not know this was going to happen.

Hope you can help, or maybe others have had this happen and didn't realize its a problem.

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iamsocooler
12-31-12, 10:26 AM
Has anyone else experience this (iOs Dragon S 1.2.1) when trying to trade in portal, the magic dragons never show up as a tradeble dragon option.

Tina_Marie66
12-31-12, 02:06 PM
Still waiting on response from emails I sent you concerning gold!! Getting very frustrated, considering my generosity to you. Still have not received email back....besides the one TeamLave sends back, (email received). I'd appreciate a response soon please. Thank you

Paul__
12-31-12, 02:22 PM
Ciz there 1 color

greygull
12-31-12, 03:36 PM
Has anyone else experience this (iOs Dragon S 1.2.1) when trying to trade in portal, the magic dragons never show up as a tradeble dragon option.

I believe certain dragons are not available for trading. Looking through my list, no single color dragon is available for trade.

Still waiting on response from emails I sent you concerning gold!! Getting very frustrated, considering my generosity to you. Still have not received email back....besides the one TeamLave sends back, (email received). I'd appreciate a response soon please. Thank you

Support can take 3-5 business days to respond, and possibly more right now with the holidays. If it has been more then 5 business days, you can reply to the email they sent, requesting a status update.

nmnop88
01-01-13, 02:58 PM
My dragon has not evolved!? :/

I put my juvenile lvl 6 Scorpion Dragon in the evolution temple today in the morning, about an hour ago it was ready, and I tapped the temple and it came out at the same level 6?! I tried to put it into the temple again thinking the game was out of synch but it is evolving again currently :s omg another 13 hours ...so frustrating...

My device is Android ver. 2.3.6, Dragon Story 1.0.5.4.2, I dont have the screenshot as I was not aware that could happen...

estrunfina
01-03-13, 04:02 PM
Hello
I have severall stone path that are hidden by trees.
How can i delete them?
Clear the path it's not an option because some of them are behind a set of trees that are not set to be deleted when we expand (near the water) in the"main" playground
Thanks

DutchDragonRock
01-04-13, 01:58 AM
I play dragonstory and castle story. I only get new offers in castle story and not in dragonstory. For exempel the christmas bonus. I only recieve the gems in castlestory and not in dragonstory. How can i recieve the bonus in Dragonstory. I have an iPhone with the newest iOS and The newest gamesoftware

starskey
01-05-13, 02:22 PM
:(I don't think all my neighbors are receiving gold I have 200 friends and only 5-6 send back. I started sending everybody gold when I send stormy. But still only get small amount also anyone new it says I already gave give "again tomorrow but I didn't send. In the help area it says neighbors have gift button but I don't see it. And blue cottage and spell book house I still don't have what quest do I have to do not in book. Game 1.0.5.4

kooky panda
01-05-13, 06:10 PM
My dragon has not evolved!? :/

I put my juvenile lvl 6 Scorpion Dragon in the evolution temple today in the morning, about an hour ago it was ready, and I tapped the temple and it came out at the same level 6?! I tried to put it into the temple again thinking the game was out of synch but it is evolving again currently :s omg another 13 hours ...so frustrating...

My device is Android ver. 2.3.6, Dragon Story 1.0.5.4.2, I dont have the screenshot as I was not aware that could happen...
Try restarting your device. If still issues try deleting and redownloading the game.

Hello
I have severall stone path that are hidden by trees.
How can i delete them?
Clear the path it's not an option because some of them are behind a set of trees that are not set to be deleted when we expand (near the water) in the"main" playground
Thanks
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

I play dragonstory and castle story. I only get new offers in castle story and not in dragonstory. For exempel the christmas bonus. I only recieve the gems in castlestory and not in dragonstory. How can i recieve the bonus in Dragonstory. I have an iPhone with the newest iOS and The newest gamesoftware
The promotional goals go out to random games. You may receive them in some of your games, but not others.

:(I don't think all my neighbors are receiving gold I have 200 friends and only 5-6 send back. I started sending everybody gold when I send stormy. But still only get small amount also anyone new it says I already gave give "again tomorrow but I didn't send. In the help area it says neighbors have gift button but I don't see it. And blue cottage and spell book house I still don't have what quest do I have to do not in book. Game 1.0.5.4
You can only send out gold to three neighbors per day.
when you send out to all neighbors at once, the game will randomly pick three neighbors to send the gold to.

jlinsolana
01-06-13, 07:14 AM
Lost 6000 coins twice after expansion was completed. I received notifications my expansion was completed, but then when I went into my game, both times the expansion was never processed. Latest version 1.0.5.4 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 My coins were deducted, but my expansion is still incomplete. Helllpp!!

kooky panda
01-06-13, 11:49 AM
Lost 6000 coins twice after expansion was completed. I received notifications my expansion was completed, but then when I went into my game, both times the expansion was never processed. Latest version 1.0.5.4 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 My coins were deducted, but my expansion is still incomplete. Helllpp!!

Part of your progess may not of saved to the servers.
Before doing any actions in the game, make sure all you pop up come up, and visit a neighbor to make sure you are synced with the servers. If this keeps happening, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

xmagic
01-06-13, 03:45 PM
My dragons are staying where they are. They are not moving front not backward.
When I visit other player's island, their dragons are not moving front nor backward too.
And I can't see the icon collect coins on their islands.
This happens since the Origami dragon is added to the game.
I have deleted and reinstalled twice but the bug is still there.
Plus, I'm not receiving any notifications since I got the Origami dragon. Please advice.

madmax09
01-06-13, 06:13 PM
Device: Nexus S, Android 4.1.2 - build JZO54K
Game Version 1.0.5.4
Description: I'm noticing that in my game, in each "section" (land area), there's one little chunk that I cannot expand. Is there any reason why this is the case? How can I make sure the entire area is expandable?

kooky panda
01-07-13, 12:22 PM
My dragons are staying where they are. They are not moving front not backward.
When I visit other player's island, their dragons are not moving front nor backward too.
And I can't see the icon collect coins on their islands.
This happens since the Origami dragon is added to the game.
I have deleted and reinstalled twice but the bug is still there.
Plus, I'm not receiving any notifications since I got the Origami dragon. Please advice.

Make sure you on the regular dragon game and check for any updates.
Try going under settings in the game and on your device and turn off notifications and turn them back on.
On your device, under your notifications, turn off the notifications for the NEW Dawn game, if you have this game installed on your device.

Device: Nexus S, Android 4.1.2 - build JZO54K
Game Version 1.0.5.4
Description: I'm noticing that in my game, in each "section" (land area), there's one little chunk that I cannot expand. Is there any reason why this is the case? How can I make sure the entire area is expandable?

There are some areas that you cannot expand to.

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

Swingheim
01-08-13, 10:52 AM
I have now several times planted Buffbeets in my large farm and they switched to Pumpwings. Anyone else had this issue?

Swingheim
01-08-13, 02:15 PM
Sorry...iPhone 3GS, version 5.1.1. Regular Dragon Story, I believe.

KeraJakov
01-11-13, 01:05 AM
Ever since crafting the Ruby dragon, my Spell Shop has been nonfunctional. When I try to craft, the dialog closes as if it were successful, but no progress bar appears. I can immediately reopen the dialog and pick a new recipe with the same results. I have tried:
- Visiting a neighbor, then returning home.
- Waiting a day.
- Force closing the app.
- Force restarting. (Power button plus main button.)
- Deleting and reinstalling.
- Force closing all apps, disabling notifications, deleting Dragon Story, force restarting, reinstalling, running with no other apps, visiting another island and returning home.

I'm at a loss as for what to do. I'm on an iPhone running v5.1.1, and my Storm8 ID is KeraJakov.

r361e
01-13-13, 10:11 AM
I want to report bugs, i think i cannot use other buildings, like the portal and the building with books on top of it. My device is samsung galaxy note 10.1, and also most of my friend says that they haven't received gold from me, i don't know whether there's something wrong with the gift option in my device or the others' device. And also everytimes i got a level up, i can only unlock the fire habitat, and nothins has added to any of my building or decoration or dragons.... i cannot also buy habitat for the pink dragon... i don't know why...
Is there any limit for receiving gifts? Because i can only get gold from the neighbour max 4 gold everyday? Is that how it's suppose to be. Right now my dragon story level is 32, but i don't see any different option Or unlock things from the level up....
And this week none of my notification are on, on the option menu, they all are on, but, no notification shows at all... not only dragon story, but also, my others story games... please help.... if i uninstall and install the dragon story again, will i still have my level or i have to start over again?
Thanks,
Regards, r361e....

kooky panda
01-13-13, 10:42 AM
I want to report bugs, i think i cannot use other buildings, like the portal and the building with books on top of it. My device is samsung galaxy note 10.1, and also most of my friend says that they haven't received gold from me, i don't know whether there's something wrong with the gift option in my device or the others' device. And also everytimes i got a level up, i can only unlock the fire habitat, and nothins has added to any of my building or decoration or dragons.... i cannot also buy habitat for the pink dragon... i don't know why...
Is there any limit for receiving gifts? Because i can only get gold from the neighbour max 4 gold everyday? Is that how it's suppose to be. Right now my dragon story level is 32, but i don't see any different option Or unlock things from the level up....
And this week none of my notification are on, on the option menu, they all are on, but, no notification shows at all... not only dragon story, but also, my others story games... please help.... if i uninstall and install the dragon story again, will i still have my level or i have to start over again?
Thanks,
Regards, r361e....
wow you have tons of issues. Okay
First off, the crafting buildings ( trade portal and spell shop) and pink Dragons and pink habitants are currently not available for android devices.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41720-New-Crafting-Buildings&p=480195&viewfull=1#post480195

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43551-Android-update&p=507527&viewfull=1#post507527

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!&p=491549&viewfull=1#post491549

I am not sure what you saying about buying habitants? You should be able to buy more than the fire habitant.
Can you buy green one? Can you give more details on this?

If you uninstall and install the game, your progress is safe. You games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID.

You can only send out three gold per day to your neighbors. You can accept up to 20 gold per day.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28896-Gifting

galaxykeyz
01-15-13, 07:36 AM
I like this suggestion. I try not to visit the greedy neighbours of mine with no social eggs so to have the active players come up first in my list of 100 neighbours would be cool.

galaxykeyz
01-15-13, 08:06 AM
I want to report an abuse I have noticed that is exploiting an issue with the sorting of neighbors. Neighbors are listed in alphabetical order and the list is reset to the top of the list every day. This gives people with island names starting with letters near the beginning of the alphabet a major advantage in the number of visits they get. People are now abusing this by picking island names with leading spaces in the names so they get sorted BEFORE the letter A.

Suggestions on how to fix:
1) Stop resetting the list each day. Let the list pick up wherever you left off from the previous day.
2) Better option: Sort the list by SOCIAL RATING instead of by island name, giving the advantage to players who are actively visiting other players islands on a regular basis, and giving people an incentive to keep their social rating high.
3) Best option (IMHO): Sort the list by SOCIAL RATING, but start the list with players who have visited your island in the past 24 hours.

Thanks,
Valloren

I like this suggestion. I try not to visit the greedy neighbours of mine with no social eggs so to have the active players come up first in my list of 100 neighbours would be cool.

codenamezebra
01-15-13, 03:03 PM
1.0.5.4 version of dragon story
Samsung galaxy sIII
Island krimsonZen
My daily log in bonuses do not work ... i can log in 2 days in a row and maybe get it but as soon as third day it starts me over. I also play monster story at same times I log into that after dragon story...everytime. when i log into monstet story I am getting daily bonuses. Additionally bonuses do not ever appear anymore on my bakery. Restaurant. Fashion either.

NoahDaHorsey
01-16-13, 04:16 AM
I want to craft green gems. I hatched a common green forest dragon just to trade and it isn't showing up on my trading menu. Why?

kooky panda
01-16-13, 06:35 AM
I want to craft green gems. I hatched a common green forest dragon just to trade and it isn't showing up on my trading menu. Why?
You cannot trade the dragons that you can purchase with coins.

rrr666999
01-16-13, 09:14 PM
Hi today morning I was crafting for the Ruby dragon, it showed me 16 hours now when I was checking it is not crafting and when I check my inventory my spell scroll is missing, I crafted 6th spell scroll yesterday.

pls help, I have traded lot of rare dragons to get this. Appreciate your reply and help on this.

ivanazagreb
01-17-13, 06:50 AM
Hi!
I have a SonyEricsson Xperia Arc S, Android 4.0.4, Model LT18i, Game Version is 1.0.5.4.2. DS New Dawn, my ID ivanazagreb.
Every time I enter the game a dialog box apears saying that the aplication isn't functioning and I have to wait, Force shut down or Close. I cklick wait and than manage to open the game. I restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleaned the device and it still happens every time I enter the game. I can play but I would really like to resolve this issue so than you for your help.

wifeyslefey
01-22-13, 05:00 AM
I don't know if anyone has this problem but my dragons are dissapearing I had a Titan dragon level 9 and a magic dragon lvl8 also a few firestorm dragons and they are all gone pls help I have an ipad thanks

kooky panda
01-22-13, 06:33 AM
I don't know if anyone has this problem but my dragons are dissapearing I had a Titan dragon level 9 and a magic dragon lvl8 also a few firestorm dragons and they are all gone pls help I have an ipad thanks

Have you been trading them? If you trade a dragon, you will get gems, and other items, but you will also lose their dragon .

Crumbles99
01-22-13, 03:11 PM
I am having a problem with expansions: when i go to expand usually the areas around ones that have already been unlocked are highlighted so i can just choose an areato expand, but on two of my islands there is one lonely area that i cant expand onto. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch? I really wanted to clear one whole area before moving on to the next but i cant.

kooky panda
01-22-13, 03:20 PM
I am having a problem with expansions: when i go to expand usually the areas around ones that have already been unlocked are highlighted so i can just choose an areato expand, but on two of my islands there is one lonely area that i cant expand onto. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch? I really wanted to clear one whole area before moving on to the next but i cant.
There are areas that you cannot expand . Not a glitch.

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

WebPhantom
01-22-13, 06:01 PM
I love this game, but its unfair for android users.... Tablets ppl can have other items than android cant have.
Plase Guys, update the game for Android.... I can't buy pink dragon and other buildings that you are talking here.... The buildings for craft dragons and other things like nether portal, the building with a book on, pink dragon.... and other.
Thks

Im using Tmn Smartphone A7 with Android Os.

WebPhantom
01-22-13, 06:06 PM
Hi!.........Game Version is 1.0.5.4.2. DS New Dawn. Every time I enter the game a dialog box apears saying that the aplication isn't functioning and I have to wait, Force shut down or Close. I cklick wait and than manage to open the game. I restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleaned the device and it still happens every time I enter the game. I can play but I would really like to resolve this issue so than you for your help.

I have same problem, and i heard that android version isnt full... I can't find pink habitat on market, don't have the crafting 8buildings and some other items that ppl lower than me have.... im lvl 58, almost 59 and still havent them :(

MicsPlace
01-23-13, 11:56 AM
I am using an Android phone-Gingerbread version and every time I try to go in and play with neighbors dragons it force closes on me. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for it? I'm playing the New Dawn version but it did it on the other version as well. Pls help as this is very frustrating. :(((( MicsPlace

06hunter
01-25-13, 12:56 AM
I am using an Android phone-Gingerbread version and every time I try to go in and play with neighbors dragons it force closes on me. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for it? I'm playing the New Dawn version but it did it on the other version as well. Pls help as this is very frustrating. :(((( MicsPlace

I am using Kindle fire and I have the same problem. whenever I visit some level 94 Islands the game starts acting funny. it gets real slow to where I can't move around the Island then it force closes on me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I cleared the cache and it still does it everyday. it doesn't happen to all level 94 Islands, only certain ones and it's always the same Islands. I'm beginning to wonder if those Islands have been jail broken. it just seems strange that it's always the same Islands.

kyrasain
01-26-13, 12:25 PM
I am on an android tablet and am using the latest version of dragon story I have made to level 18 and now when I try to log in it keeps telling me I have no internet connection I have turned off and back on my wifi , restarted my tablet, and uninstalled, reinstalled the game , and cleared the cache, what else can I do

rebekah787
01-27-13, 03:06 PM
I have an ipod 3rd gen, never problems before, but now i can't open Dragon Story. It gives me this message of needs internet access when i have internet access. I can open facebook and all that, but Dragon Story refuses to acknowledge it. HELP!

rebekah787
01-29-13, 09:14 AM
Okay i think i fixed it. I deleted the app. Downloaded it, rebooted device and opened the app. it opened without problem.

codenamezebra
01-30-13, 04:52 PM
I submitted a report before but issue still not resolved....no credit for daily log on....I might see it once a week and it is always at one day.... my other games like nightclub story that feature works properly...

msjasminek
01-30-13, 05:15 PM
I bought forest fire dragon egg unintentionally few hours ago and it's not there anymore i bought it for 435 gold which I have been saving for weeks now I don't see that egg in the nest what's going on? Do I get back the egg or gold? That's really disappointing I don't want to delete this app in ever had this problem before plz fix it. I am using iPhone 4.

kooky panda
01-30-13, 06:50 PM
I submitted a report before but issue still not resolved....no credit for daily log on....I might see it once a week and it is always at one day.... my other games like nightclub story that feature works properly...

I have been watching my game and I am getting daily bonus coins.
What device do you play on? Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are still getting the coins. You may want to write down your coin total before you quit for the night, then in the morning before you collect anything check your coin total to see if coins were added .

I bought forest fire dragon egg unintentionally few hours ago and it's not there anymore i bought it for 435 gold which I have been saving for weeks now I don't see that egg in the nest what's going on? Do I get back the egg or gold? That's really disappointing I don't want to delete this app in ever had this problem before plz fix it. I am using iPhone 4.

Try restarting your device. If the egg is still missing and your gems are gone, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

msjasminek
01-30-13, 10:17 PM
I just restarted my device the egg is still missing my gold is fine. Thanks for the advise.

Dewa802
01-31-13, 05:04 AM
id Dewa802
island name : apple island
version : 1.0.5.4.2

when i gave gift only 3 neighbors of 60 .
the game say i gave gift all my neighbors

shewar
01-31-13, 07:09 PM
Even though I had not posted in this thread about my problem with the DS keep restarting with the latest update with the new dragon I had posted in another thread - just to say that it is now working for me now in the updated DS version.

May not be relevant but now but I am currently using Android 4.0.3 ICS.

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 01:51 AM
I have been watching my game and I am getting daily bonus coins.
What device do you play on? Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are still getting the coins. You may want to write down your coin total before you quit for the night, then in the morning before you collect anything check your coin total to see if coins were added .

I have. Its not. 2nd time reporting... I am on samsung galaxy s3 ...

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 02:05 AM
also posted a thread about valentines android update missing quests... if quests are not in quest book you can not breed the heart dragons...just wasted much much gold on this till I realized its the exact same thing that ceasar did to me earlier in the day.... popped up available but no quests mean no possibilty of breeding... lost over 500 gold all together today between ceasar launch glitch and now this glitch with android valentines launch....Is there supposed to be pink quests also????. if so ... I have none. Which would indicate I cant breed them either. So I have not even tried.

julea11358
02-01-13, 05:54 AM
So I downloades DS: Valentines Edition on my Samsung Galaxy Ace (so: Android) and I'm also missing the quests.
Despite that, it's pretty hard to navigate on my island. For example, if I wanna take a look at my left upper part of the island I have to move around, like I would like to take a look at the right sight of the screen - either this or I can't move around at all. That's a tiny bit annoying :-). Could TL please fix this - Thank you!

kooky panda
02-01-13, 09:26 AM
Hey Hey!!! For all who do not know yet, there is a New Valentine Dragon game in the google market for you to download.

version 1.0.6.5

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9DtT2KU23cJ18iH3bqgWs-5TfBaYEGaKVR71OhFyaqSrH110rAw

You heard me, head to marketplace!!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-01-13, 10:43 AM
So I downloades DS: Valentines Edition on my Samsung Galaxy Ace (so: Android) and I'm also missing the quests.
Despite that, it's pretty hard to navigate on my island. For example, if I wanna take a look at my left upper part of the island I have to move around, like I would like to take a look at the right sight of the screen - either this or I can't move around at all. That's a tiny bit annoying :-). Could TL please fix this - Thank you!

Similar for me. Sluggish and has delays when moving around. Never experienced this before. Also no goals for Valentine's app, but TL, I've read, is working on the fix?

codenamezebra
02-01-13, 12:42 PM
Hey Hey!!! For all who do not know yet, there is a New Valentine Dragon game in the google market for you to download.

version 1.0.6.5

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9DtT2KU23cJ18iH3bqgWs-5TfBaYEGaKVR71OhFyaqSrH110rAw

Feel free BUT DO NOT SPEND GOLD ON BREEDING UNLESS GOALS APPEAR IN QUEST BOOK YOU CANNOT BREED PINKS OR hEARTS! THERE IS A GLITCH....SEE MY THREAD IN BUGS VALENTINES GLITCH.... why is everyone ignoring me please see android parity thread and bug report thread I started in bug reports!!!!!!
Copy and paste again!!!!!
dont think so. usually a moderator will post that it has been fixed...no quests as of now :(

Ive been on here in 4 different threads in the last 30 minutes and I see the say no quests but they have not made it clear THAT ONE CAN NOT BREED QUEST RELATED DRAGONS WITHOUT THE ASSOCIATED QUEST. ..SO DONT SPEND GOLD....please feel free to try but dont spend gold like I did....I feel this trap had not been conmunicated effectively....which appears to be deceptive at this hour since this has been going on since about midnight MST....I reported it....see below as I am now just copying and pasting. .........
Read my posts on pages 9-11 or so of the android parity discussion thread..i still have not bred a pink or a heart ...I also did not get quests/goals...I also did and have not got 30 gold prompt...I have addressed food.... I can not breed pinks or hearts without a quest in the book....just as I could not breed ceasar without a quest and then they fixed it ....I dumped a hundred gold into ceasar who was not available to me during at least half the 2 hours I tried for him..... my dumb a $$ didnt even think to check for the quests in the quedt book (not the same as the pop ups for the dragons that link you to market) I figured since they launched ceasar and fixed him ...they would have dealt with any similar issues and I had saved gold just for breeding pinks and le's what not ...so I got excited and then bammmm another 400 gold gone..... then someone kindly pointed out to me that heart dragons are as common as magic and charm and that is alllll I got .....stopped at super dragon..... SOOOO HAS ANYONE ON ANDROID SUCCESS FULLY BRED A HEART DRAGON?? HAS TL FIXED THIS? IF THEY HAVENT THEN WHY? AND WHY DONT I SEE SOMETHING LIKE A NEW THREAD WARNING ANDROIDS...NO GOAL NO BREED DONT BLOW YOUR GOLD TILL ITS FIXED!!! any ways I really do love the pink got my habitsts and all ready :)

kiwiroxy
02-01-13, 06:12 PM
Help. I crafted sapphire dragon from dragon story & received nothing. Now the option to craft has also disappeared any suggestions

Magikot
02-02-13, 12:07 PM
Copied from another thread...

One thing I'm finding with the new valentines edition, is moving around islands isn't as smooth as in New Dawn or even the original DS. I go to scroll through an island to tap habitats on my Android tablet and it doesn't move barely at all. New Dawn, same device, no problems so I think it's a bug/issue in the Valentines edition.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Yes! I can't even move around my island, let alone others. I went to a heavy decorated ios neighbor's island this morning, usually it just lags really bad but I can move around slowly on my pos phone. (So close to upgrading, yet so far away!) Anyway, this morning it caused me to force close. I've given up playing in Valentine's first now, I do my breeding then go back to nd finish everything else.

I also get errors when trying to accept or give neighbor invites. However, the invite will disappear and when I load nd it shows the person on my friends list.

emergRN
02-02-13, 01:35 PM
i as well am having a sligt more difficult time moving around my island. also, when i go to the breeding den and am choosing the two parents the colours on the dragons gems flicker on and off...depending on which dragons i select.

emergRN
02-02-13, 01:37 PM

version 1.0.6.5

i always wondered where my dragon's poop went on the island!! now i understand why we have that ginormous rainbow in the valentines version lol...ps LOVE THE VALENTINES DS!!!!

Alliekookie
02-03-13, 10:18 AM
First, I just want to say that TeamLava rocks! Thanks for creating the Dragon Story games that bring so much entertainment into a crazy world. I am amazed how well you track my id through different games and changes. Comment: I understand that the necessity to clear one island before getting to move to another one is probably relating to programming and storage, etc., far beyond what I can understand. I just wish that we didn't have to cut down all the forest to be able to expand and keep having new dragons. I think it sends a bad precedent and message to the younger users in a world where that happens too often. I really look forward to a Spell Shop update for androids!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-03-13, 11:26 AM
I mentioned, along with some other players, that moving around our island and that of others is sluggish. Still is, but once in a while, it's better. I've now been hit with game out of sync and with the game closing with a popup. Just wanted to let you know.

karff
02-05-13, 04:24 PM
Does it really cost 4000 food per level 9 feeding to upgrade the Genie dragon now? Last I saw which was yesterday it was a mere 1000 food. I had three of them because of the one quest, but I have sold one and now I'm working on other things. Also I am having a problem. After leaving the game and them coming back in I get 1/2 of the amount of food I used. So if I used 4000 food when I come back I will have an additional 2000 without having to do anything. It's a bonus for me and I'm taking advantage of it, but I thought I should let someone know.

foxyfresh
02-06-13, 03:50 AM
My Id is foxy fresh I am an android user on the nexus 7 tablet. I am playing the newest version of dragon story valentines edition.

I was so happy to see that you finally ported over the dragons that I bought $20 worth of gold. But I keep getting illogical breeding combos and I don't think its fair.

I bred blue + purple+ green dragon with a light dragon.
I did this multiple times and ended up getting 2 love dragon and 2 tusker dragons.
Those are both red and white combos and I think its bugged.... I hate that I spent nearly all my gold and got illogical combos. Can you help me out please , I spend a lot of money on the game and I think I deserve to know why my money was eaten....

But I did get the 3 vday dragons all on my first try... So I'm not horribly displeased.

Also I am sure you are aware but all team lava games glitch out when you tab out on the nexus 7. I have like 8 of your games and they all do it.

adarra23
02-06-13, 11:50 AM
I set up a family memeber to play this game and she choose her ID to Patrica1941, but every time is goes to post it so people can add her the game states her message contains inappropriate words. Please enter a new message. Her ID is her name, so I do not know what is inappropriate about it. But how can she change her ID, so she can play this game?

kking0511
02-07-13, 06:15 PM
I have been playing Dragon Story for a little while now and finally talked my husband into playing. He downloaded and entered the game and was only able to get to the first accomplished goal and his game froze up. We have now tried unistall/reinstall and also turning device on and off. It is still at the same spot of the game and just force closes everytime. He is anxious to play and I could use the extra neighbor. Please help!

NightFury68
02-08-13, 09:50 AM
Hello,

I've got an iPad 4, iOS 6.1. Game version is 1.2.2

Here's the problem: I want to upgrade my farm, but the game is telling me there's not enough money. Problem is that there IS enough, and the game will not recognize it. Suggestions?

NightFury68
02-08-13, 09:53 AM
Never mind -- I've found the issue. Grrr...

lolii12
02-09-13, 06:45 PM
My dragon story valentine is keeping crashing and crashing, when I want to buy a decoration I bought them without any problem then when I want to buy path I just put them and I was trying to move a path, it won't move, and my game crashed , then I log in dragon story again , some decorations I bought them disappeared, can any one help me?

I'm using IOS 6.1 iPad 2

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:29 PM
My dragon story valentine is keeping crashing and crashing, when I want to buy a decoration I bought them without any problem then when I want to buy path I just put them and I was trying to move a path, it won't move, and my game crashed , then I log in dragon story again , some decorations I bought them disappeared, can any one help me?

I'm using IOS 6.1 iPad 2
Try restarting your device. If still issues, make sure you close out any applications running in the background.

If you are still missing items you have purchased, try deleting and redownloading the game.
If they are still missing, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Lienyty
02-13-13, 03:22 PM
Here is my problem - when I post on my wall, I got this notification, that somebody wrote on my wall... I come To check, and it's only mine message!

kooky panda
02-14-13, 11:50 AM
Here is my problem - when I post on my wall, I got this notification, that somebody wrote on my wall... I come To check, and it's only mine message!
Sounds like you went offline. Try restarting your device.

ZombeeKat
02-15-13, 12:12 AM
I have messages that say I received gold gifts from neighbors, but the accept option is faded out and I can't gather them :( Already tried restarting device. (I have a Le Pan tc970)

kooky panda
02-15-13, 06:01 AM
I have messages that say I received gold gifts from neighbors, but the accept option is faded out and I can't gather them :( Already tried restarting device. (I have a Le Pan tc970)
You will see a list of gold sent today, but also have a list of gold that was sent to the previous days(that you already accepted days before). You can look at the time sent to see some of them are from the previous day.

helen54
02-15-13, 02:52 PM
Hi I seem to have a problem
I'm getting double charged when purchasing gold did not realise at first
Have emailed but you want copies of emails from iTunes proving purchase that I accidentally deleted
How can I stop getting double charged is it some kind of glitch

kooky panda
02-15-13, 03:28 PM
Hi I seem to have a problem
I'm getting double charged when purchasing gold did not realise at first
Have emailed but you want copies of emails from iTunes proving purchase that I accidentally deleted
How can I stop getting double charged is it some kind of glitch
You will need to send copies of your receipts to support@teamlava.com . They will be able to help you with this.
Please do not post your receipts on the forum.

lucythompson
02-15-13, 03:55 PM
Am I the only one who has problems sending gold to their neighbors???? I am constantly told that I already sent a gift or that my neighbors have received maximum gift....no matter what time I attempt to send the gold. I do not have this problem with any of the other Team Lava games I play...I enjoy sending gifts and also receiving gift...but not on Dragon Story New Dawn or Valentine's Edition.

Also why is there no storage for items purchased in this game....or have I not found it?

Melodies4Life
02-16-13, 05:33 PM
Am I the only one who has problems sending gold to their neighbors???? I am constantly told that I already sent a gift or that my neighbors have received maximum gift....no matter what time I attempt to send the gold. I do not have this problem with any of the other Team Lava games I play...I enjoy sending gifts and also receiving gift...but not on Dragon Story New Dawn or Valentine's Edition.

Also why is there no storage for items purchased in this game....or have I not found it?

I thought it was just me. I've been trying to send gold and other gifts but the gift option is grayed out. This has been going on (to my knowledge) since yesterday. ��

Melodies4Life
02-16-13, 05:35 PM
Not sure if you found storage chest yet, but if you click on the item then delect move the storage option pops up as well.

biznee
02-19-13, 02:00 AM
Same issue I had a list of gift notifications I gifted back three and the list disappeared, didn't receive any gifts and the list of neighbors requests disappeared also. Just happened 10 minutes ago.

JeremyS64
02-19-13, 04:12 PM
I have an iPhone, and my wife has a Galaxy siii. I recently started playing dragon story rather often, but we noticed some thing strange today. In my game, I have an album in the game, she doesn't. I also have two buildings available to me when I turn level 8 which she doesn't have even though she's level 22. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks

emergRN
02-19-13, 05:19 PM
I have an iPhone, and my wife has a Galaxy siii. I recently started playing dragon story rather often, but we noticed some thing strange today. In my game, I have an album in the game, she doesn't. I also have two buildings available to me when I turn level 8 which she doesn't have even though she's level 22. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks

those two features are not available for androids, only to ios at this time.

JeremyS64
02-19-13, 05:41 PM
Hmmm that's unfortunate. Any idea for an eta hen those features will come to android?

lionscafe
02-19-13, 07:17 PM
Why doesn't the kindle and some aneroid devicesnot have the portalnor the albums. Also whennwill the kindle get the valentine edition. I can't get pink until I get the updated version

JeremyS64
02-19-13, 07:37 PM
Look a couple posts up. I just asked this same question, and they answered it. Android is an afterthought unforunately. I would still love to hear when they plan on giving these things to the Android

lucythompson
02-20-13, 10:20 AM
Not sure if you found storage chest yet, but if you click on the item then select move the storage option pops up as well.

I tired that and all I get is X - Cancel Rotate Place. I can't find the find the storage opition. :(

kooky panda
02-20-13, 12:02 PM

I tired that and all I get is X - Cancel Rotate Place. I can't find the find the storage opition. :(

Only IOS(apple devices) have the storage option.

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 02:01 PM
To me this is a bug: when writing on a wall, if an iOs user accidentally taps outside the text field, the text we were writing disappears.
It doesn't on Android. Any way to fix that?

Dadoue89
02-21-13, 08:27 AM
I thought it was just me. I've been trying to send gold and other gifts but the gift option is grayed out. This has been going on (to my knowledge) since yesterday. ��

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem, since last week.
Not found any answer yet.
Device: android, samsung galaxy tab

fattom19
02-22-13, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry if this was already discussed, but I'm an adroid player and I'm currently using dragon story Valentines edition and I got the pop up about the rose dragon but since then I'm not getting pop ups! I didn't get a pop up letting us know that the chocolate dragon was released along with not getting a pop up about the contest. It seems like I havent been getting a lot of pop ups, and the weird thing is, is that my gf has the same phone as me and also plays on android and she recieved the pop ups about the chocolate dragon but I didn't. The only thing I can think of is that I updated my version on vday edition and she didn't so I don't know if it is a glitch or something. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it didn't work, so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

klocee
02-22-13, 11:39 AM
I have an IPad 2. And dragon valentine. I can craft sapphire ruby topaz etc... But they are not available for me in my breeding den. My ruby and Passion dragon is also not in the list to breed. Is this a bug? I was able to use them for breeding in the old version( new dawn )

kooky panda
02-22-13, 11:55 AM
I have an IPad 2. And dragon valentine. I can craft sapphire ruby topaz etc... But they are not available for me in my breeding den. My ruby and Passion dragon is also not in the list to breed. Is this a bug? I was able to use them for breeding in the old version( new dawn )
You can no longer use the crafted dragons to breed in the IOS valentine game.
You can still use them in the regular game.

klocee
02-22-13, 10:10 PM
You can no longer use the crafted dragons to breed in the IOS valentine game.
You can still use them in the regular game.

Okay. But what about the passion dragon? It's not a crafted dragon

maguar
02-22-13, 11:23 PM
Okay. But what about the passion dragon? It's not a crafted dragon

TL has said this is by design.

This is by design. The Passion Dragon is not intended to be used to breed other Dragons.

klocee
02-23-13, 07:30 AM
It was breeding too many diamonds ��. Thanks for your help

HKTeam
02-26-13, 11:53 PM
Every time I try to hatch my Caesar dragon, the game stops. No message about a force close, just back to the main screen. When I go back in, the egg is still in the nest. I have deleted data, uninstalled/reinstalled the game, cleared the cache, restarted the phone and hard restarted the phone. Nothing is resolving the issue. With this and all the usual force closing, I an getting very frustrated. I am on a MyTouch 4g, gingerbread os. Thank you for any assistance.

HKTeam
02-27-13, 01:54 AM
Update: tried using the New Dawn version. Got a notice that I leveled up, the game stopped and when I went back in, the egg was still in the nest and I wasnt leveled up. Do I have to sell the egg to get out of this loop? That would be extremely disappointing since I won't be able to complete the quest or get the cool dragon and the experience points.

msjasminek
02-27-13, 02:23 PM
Id: msjasminek island: jasminek island
iPhone version: 6.0.1
Dragon story : 1.2.1

My topaz dragon is level 10 since last night. I collected from it in the morning and its only giving me 960. The max level amount is 1786. I even have the booster but still giving me 960. It's by itself no other dragon. Please fix this issue. I don't know what's wrong.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n505/msjasminek/6ead2b54-4a26-4aae-8892-b1d47ed6a6d4_zps566d671d.jpg

Plus I have been trying to get a Cupid dragon since it came new I haven't gotten it its been more than two weeks. I don't know if its a bug or that's how it is. Help plz.

tess84tess
03-01-13, 01:18 AM
I'm using the latest edition of DS, and my game is bugging like crazy! It just shuts down for no apparent reason, ALL THE TIME, and completely randomly - when I try to plant or harvest crops, when I collect coins, when I use the trading portal, when I try placing an egg, when I finish a breeding to put the egg in the nest, when I enter the market... in short, whenever I try to do ANYTHING! And when I open the game again, the previous action, and sometimes several things I've just done, are restored, which means I have to double, tripple, quadruple-check that everything gets done and sometimes I still miss something - it's getting really annoying! Anyone else having the same problem or could it be something with my phone? I'm on iPhone 4.

angellahg
03-02-13, 03:50 PM
I don't receive notification, a pop-up, about contests. For example, I didn't get a pop-up about the current goblin dragon contest. I have deleted & reinstalled the game and shutdown my device.
ID: Angellahg
Device: Ipad mini

angellahg
03-02-13, 03:51 PM
Does that mean I am not entered into the contests?

opanugie
03-02-13, 04:01 PM
Is there something wrong with my DS? I tried to get Cruzader from Infinity and fire the result hundreds of Fire, cause i get bored, then i change to get others diamond hybrids, i tried Infinity and Forest, Infinity and Sapphire, BUT THE RESULT ONLY FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE, team lava please fix this, thanks

kooky panda
03-02-13, 08:20 PM
Id: msjasminek island: jasminek island
iPhone version: 6.0.1
Dragon story : 1.2.1

My topaz dragon is level 10 since last night. I collected from it in the morning and its only giving me 960. The max level amount is 1786. I even have the booster but still giving me 960. It's by itself no other dragon. Please fix this issue. I don't know what's wrong.

Plus I have been trying to get a Cupid dragon since it came new I haven't gotten it its been more than two weeks. I don't know if its a bug or that's how it is. Help plz.

You have to wait the full time before collecting to get the max coins.
The Cupid Dragon has been hard for alot of players due to its rarity.

I'm using the latest edition of DS, and my game is bugging like crazy! It just shuts down for no apparent reason, ALL THE TIME, and completely randomly - when I try to plant or harvest crops, when I collect coins, when I use the trading portal, when I try placing an egg, when I finish a breeding to put the egg in the nest, when I enter the market... in short, whenever I try to do ANYTHING! And when I open the game again, the previous action, and sometimes several things I've just done, are restored, which means I have to double, tripple, quadruple-check that everything gets done and sometimes I still miss something - it's getting really annoying! Anyone else having the same problem or could it be something with my phone? I'm on iPhone 4.
Make sure you are playing on the most current version. The Valentine game. You can try deleting and redownloading the game.

I don't receive notification, a pop-up, about contests. For example, I didn't get a pop-up about the current goblin dragon contest. I have deleted & reinstalled the game and shutdown my device.
ID: Angellahg
Device: Ipad mini

Does that mean I am not entered into the contests?

Once you breed and hatch your dragon, you will be automatically entered. You do not need to have the pop up in the game
to be entered.

Is there something wrong with my DS? I tried to get Cruzader from Infinity and fire the result hundreds of Fire, cause i get bored, then i change to get others diamond hybrids, i tried Infinity and Forest, Infinity and Sapphire, BUT THE RESULT ONLY FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE, team lava please fix this, thanks

[SIZE="5"] In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

msjasminek
03-03-13, 08:17 AM
I just collected after 3 hrs. The amount is still the 960 not 1786. Do I contact the support team?

kooky panda
03-03-13, 09:37 AM
I just collected after 3 hrs. The amount is still the 960 not 1786. Do I contact the support team?
Yes, contact support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

lobius
03-03-13, 04:30 PM
my game continues to crash or freeze daily i can still play but i have to repeatedly restart the game 2-3 times a day just to play ive tried unistalling and re-installing what should i do. Mostly happening with D.S. Vday edition but its also happend several times with D.S. reg and D.S. new dawn.

angellahg
03-03-13, 08:44 PM
Thanks so much for answering!

lobius
03-04-13, 11:08 AM
my neighbors keep sending me gold but it dosnt show up in my game it keeps happening and what should i do. ive been trying to save my gold but now i cant cuz it gone had 6 ppl send me gold today and it hasnt showed up.

And3ri
03-05-13, 07:15 PM
hi i'm using android 4.0.3 and i finished the quests from night and passion dragons but didnt get the items what can i do ???

chagler4
03-06-13, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know of any known bugs/issues with Droid RAZR? My dragon story stops on me about 10 times per day...It shuts down when leveling up, sending gold, requesting help from neighbors, etc...

kooky panda
03-06-13, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know of any known bugs/issues with Droid RAZR? My dragon story stops on me about 10 times per day...It shuts down when leveling up, sending gold, requesting help from neighbors, etc...
Motorla Droid Razr Maxx??

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47464-Frequent-Crashes-on-Motorola-Droid-Razr-Maxx&p=559357&viewfull=1#post559357

kooky panda
03-06-13, 12:00 PM
hi i'm using android 4.0.3 and i finished the quests from night and passion dragons but didnt get the items what can i do ???
What items? The goal Prizes?

chagler4
03-06-13, 01:09 PM
Motorla Droid Razr Maxx??

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47464-Frequent-Crashes-on-Motorola-Droid-Razr-Maxx&p=559357&viewfull=1#post559357

No I have the Droid Razr - Not the Maxx...This started after the last bug fix when the notifications weren't coming to my phone...I play many other TeamLava games and don't have this issue...Just with Dragon Story?

kooky panda
03-06-13, 03:25 PM
No I have the Droid Razr - Not the Maxx...This started after the last bug fix when the notifications weren't coming to my phone...I play many other TeamLava games and don't have this issue...Just with Dragon Story?

Have you tried moving the game to your SD card ?
Also using a task ****er to close out all apps running in the background?

And3ri
03-06-13, 04:22 PM
yes the goal prizes

lenleny
03-06-13, 05:39 PM
iOS version 6.1, DS version 1.2.1
My quetzal dragon isn't moving. I have to click on the habitat, then the dragon's profile for it to move. Within a few seconds it will be frozen again. I've tired restarting but it doesn't fix the issue.

TIA for helping!

kooky panda
03-06-13, 07:35 PM
yes the goal prizes
You will need to email support to have your goal przies placed.
See these threads for instructions
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47212-Android-Kindle-Dragon-Story-Valentine-s-Day-How-to-claim-the-Gem-Cluster!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45490-Android-Dragon-Story-Valentine-s-Day-How-to-claim-the-Rose-Archway&p=532215&viewfull=1#post532215

iOS version 6.1, DS version 1.2.1
My quetzal dragon isn't moving. I have to click on the habitat, then the dragon's profile for it to move. Within a few seconds it will be frozen again. I've tired restarting but it doesn't fix the issue.

TIA for helping!

The most current version to be playing the the Dragon regular game version 1.3.
check itunes for the version update.

SharonLes
03-06-13, 08:15 PM
my daily game take keeps resetting to day 1 after 2 or 3 days then back to day 1 again i play everyday and visit every one of my friends daily i have not missed a day since i started playing i enjoy the game but a few things have me frustrated 1) can only ask for expansion maps every other day or about 35 hrs apart which is frustrating also 2) why cant we have 2 evolution nest 3) what's up with everything taking more then 8 hrs to do something there's no need to make us wait for days,,16,18 ,21 24 hrs are a bit excessive wait times just to find out you need to build a new nest that takes another 20 hrs to build at which point your nest is now tied up for 2 days just for 1 egg and the evolotion nest is just as bad you spend 21 hrs evolving a dragon just to be feeding others having them ready to evolve so now your evotion nest is way backed up i am currently sitting on 14 dragons that need to be evolved and so far my shorted 1 has been 12 hrs unless i use gold to speed it up lets do something about giving us a 2nd 1 i'm sure i'm not the only 1 complaining about this thanks Les

kooky panda
03-06-13, 08:56 PM
New IOS update in itunes store. Regular Dragon game. version 1.3 . This is the most current IOS version.

lenleny
03-06-13, 09:09 PM
I updated DS and iOS to the most recent release but the quetzal dragon still freezes, and is the only one that is freezing. Any other suggestions? :)

kooky panda
03-06-13, 09:13 PM
I updated DS and iOS to the most recent release but the quetzal dragon still freezes, and is the only one that is freezing. Any other suggestions? :)
Do you have room to move him to a different habitant? If so try moving him to see if you still have the same problem.

lenleny
03-06-13, 09:14 PM
Yup, tried that and it still freezes after a few seconds.

kooky panda
03-06-13, 09:15 PM
Yup, tried that and it still freezes after a few seconds.
I am stumped. I checked and mine is jumping all over the place.
You can try sending an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

lenleny
03-06-13, 09:16 PM
Ok, will do. Thanks!

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 03:42 PM
A few days ago I lost some food, I saw them going down while I was on Coral checking out how much coins he gets.. it went from 18805 to 18078, so I lost 727... They didn't come back. Hsthis happened to anyone else?

magenta444
03-07-13, 05:37 PM
1. Your device: iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2
2. Your games version: 1.2.2
3. A description of the problem: I was notified that I had earned a dragon in the album. I clicked on it and was told I was awarded a Lightning Dragon. I accepted it, but both my nests were full. So I paid the gold to hatch one. But when I went back into the album, it said I had collected all existing Album Rewards. I already restarted my device and deleted the game and reloaded it and it had the checkmark on the album icon. When I went in, there was nothing about the award.

Can you fix this please? I've been having so much trouble hatching any of the new dragons, it was nice to see I was going to be awarded something new. Thanks.

maguar
03-07-13, 05:58 PM
1. Your device: iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2
2. Your games version: 1.2.2
3. A description of the problem: I was notified that I had earned a dragon in the album. I clicked on it and was told I was awarded a Lightning Dragon. I accepted it, but both my nests were full. So I paid the gold to hatch one. But when I went back into the album, it said I had collected all existing Album Rewards. I already restarted my device and deleted the game and reloaded it and it had the checkmark on the album icon. When I went in, there was nothing about the award.

Can you fix this please? I've been having so much trouble hatching any of the new dragons, it was nice to see I was going to be awarded something new. Thanks.

Go menu, then storage. Scroll through your storage till you find it.

magenta444
03-07-13, 05:59 PM
Go menu, then storage. Scroll through your storage till you find it.

Oh my gosh, so simple. lol Thank you!

maguar
03-07-13, 06:04 PM
Oh my gosh, so simple. lol Thank you!

Simple is good if it gives you the result :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-07-13, 08:06 PM
A few days ago I lost some food, I saw them going down while I was on Coral checking out how much coins he gets.. it went from 18805 to 18078, so I lost 727... They didn't come back. Hsthis happened to anyone else?

Yeah this happened to me last year. My situation was the same. I can't remember completely but I just thought maybe the server hadn't connected properly from an earlier feed. So when it did finally connect.... it took the food that was owed.

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 08:45 PM
Yeah this happened to me last year. My situation was the same. I can't remember completely but I just thought maybe the server hadn't connected properly from an earlier feed. So when it did finally connect.... it took the food that was owed.

ok, when I first saw the numbers moving I thought the food was increasing lol

chagler4
03-08-13, 07:07 AM
Have you tried moving the game to your SD card ?
Also using a task ****er to close out all apps running in the background?

Moved it and will let you know if that works! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Hueter
03-08-13, 10:57 AM
I have installed DragonStory 1.0.5.4 today. It seems to be a good Game, but everytime, I want to click Mainmenu-->Settings (for changing Gender and Username), it seems to end up the "GooglePlayStore" and crashes. Same thing happens, if I want to buy anything with gold. Is there a Bug with GooglePlayStore? But FarmStory runs properly.
My System is Android 4.0.4.
Please help me

kooky panda
03-09-13, 12:54 PM
Update in google play for Android- regular Dragon game. Version 1.0.7
This is the most current version to be playing for android devices.

03-10-13, 03:26 AM
Mine wont load, says there is no Internet. My other games work

maguar
03-10-13, 03:30 AM
Mine wont load, says there is no Internet. My other games work

Games are down for maintainance. See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47789-Scheduled-Maintenance-3-10-2013) for info.

03-10-13, 03:38 AM
Thank you

cookiewishes
03-10-13, 11:43 AM
ID: cookiewishes Level:21 Current version of game. I only have 1 large farm when trying to buy another one for an achievement it says I have reached my limit of large farms. It also says that I have reached my limit for enchanted farms and I don't have any of those. Thanks for your help!

cookiewishes
03-10-13, 01:48 PM
I have the game on a kindle fire.

kooky panda
03-10-13, 01:49 PM
ID: cookiewishes Level:21 Current version of game. I only have 1 large farm when trying to buy another one for an achievement it says I have reached my limit of large farms. It also says that I have reached my limit for enchanted farms and I don't have any of those. Thanks for your help!
You can only have a certain number of farms. This includes both the small and large farms. The max number is 6 farms.
Check under your profile and it will tell you the max farms you can have at your level.

dalexxx
03-10-13, 04:26 PM
Hi teamlava i M playing ds valentines edition. Ver 1.0.6.5 id dalexxx
Ios 2.2 dell venue
I have reformatted my phone as my phone memory is full and reinstalled ds but when i go to market to see the list of dragons and habitats, the only tab left is the "all" tab. I have lost all other tabs where you can just tap the specific type/color youwanted to see. Have tried reinstalling and clearing cache few timez already. Please advise thank you

kooky panda
03-10-13, 05:24 PM
Hi teamlava i M playing ds valentines edition. Ver 1.0.6.5 id dalexxx
Ios 2.2 dell venue
I have reformatted my phone as my phone memory is full and reinstalled ds but when i go to market to see the list of dragons and habitats, the only tab left is the "all" tab. I have lost all other tabs where you can just tap the specific type/color youwanted to see. Have tried reinstalling and clearing cache few timez already. Please advise thank you
The most current version of the game is thre regular Dragon story game. Download the regular dragon game. If you already have it on your device, check the market for an update.

Hueter
03-16-13, 09:11 AM
After update the Android Game Version to 1.7, it works, but after a few minutes, and every time I want to add someone, it does the same like before. It crashes after adding the Person, and ends up the googleplaystore...
---
Please Help

DragonTan1
03-17-13, 02:11 AM
I've noticed that after collecting the daily coin bonus it is not adding to my coin balance.... Is anyone else having this problem? I've noticed this for a few days now and I'll check tomorrow to be a 100% sure.

Lia1618
03-18-13, 08:45 AM
Device: iOS ipad 2
Dragon story 1.3v
ID: Lia1618

I am not able to build a spell shop. When I do it stays for 10 or 20 seconds takes away the task money and then says progressing and the spell shop is removed. I've tried to build the shop in 3 different levels 7 8 and 9. I've restarted my ipad normally and hard start. I've also removed and reinstalled. This is an issue for other people to because I've seen other threads.i think this issue needs to be reported if it hasn't already.

Thanks.

CraftyCatSnides
03-18-13, 01:01 PM
I have this problem too, among others. I accept gifts of gold that do not show up in the total amount of gold I have. Additionally, a couple days ago, I had 20 gold bars that changed to 2 while I was playing. I was intentionally saving them and had not purchased anything that required the gold.
My bigger problem, however, is that I have made repeated attempts to purchase the spell shop for 600 coins... It shows up, I place it & accept the rewards for doing so, but moments later I receive a "processing" message & it disappears along with all new goals. I have repeatedly restarted my ipad 5, made sure my operating system is up to date, and have deleted & reloaded dragon story a few times as well... All to no avail... Please help.

annbluebird
03-18-13, 09:29 PM
notice that the game forced close when we try to visit neighbors? I have this problem since somes days now, I'm sure that i m not the only one.

annbluebird
03-18-13, 09:31 PM
i have those problem too on my phone but the one im talking about is really not same as usual. I didnt have problems with my tab before even on <heavy> islands.

brendaqian
03-18-13, 09:33 PM
Hi there,I did transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, all the rest teamlava either,however the notification still pushed to my new iphone5 that said I have hatched a new dragon,what should I do now? Needs help,thanks

annbluebird
03-18-13, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=annbluebird;572500]i have those problem too on my phone but the one im talking about is really not same as usual. I didnt have problems with my tab before even on <heavy> islands.[/QUOTE

This make me think that it could come from the update. I m an Android DS user

annbluebird
03-18-13, 09:36 PM
Hi there,I did transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, all the rest teamlava either,however the notification still pushed to my new iphone5 that said I have hatched a new dragon,what should I do now? Needs help,thanks

Same for me with new dawn, had to install another DS version

brendaqian
03-18-13, 09:46 PM
Same for me with new dawn, had to install another DS version

did it work?

annbluebird
03-18-13, 09:49 PM
did it work?

Yes, sorry.

Hueter
03-19-13, 03:03 AM
I've noticed, that adding a Neighbor without crashing the game is only possible, if I visit him and click there on the social button. On my Home-Island it causes a crash after adding. Daily reward is shown, but not added. Sending a Gift will always crash the game after sending. After earning Coins from my Habitats, I'm unable to enter my Wall, because tapping on Overview Menu causes crash.

angela3737
03-19-13, 03:29 AM
Valentines version crashed often ( maybe every 15 minutes ) but could play.but past week crashes constantly .. Tried bsck to updated orginal version with new features like breed boost.... Now crashes every few seconds ..can't fully plant or collect or trade or breed without a guaranteed crash .playing on ios iPad first generation

kooky panda
03-19-13, 05:12 AM
Make sure you are playing the most current versions of the game.

IOS - 1.3-Regular game

Android - 1.0.7.1 - Regular game

Kindle Fire - 1.0.5.5 regular game

Hueter
03-19-13, 05:33 AM
Its already the most current Version of the regular Game. In previous Version I couldn't tap on anything of Mainmenu without crash. It was impossible to set a Gender, or name for my Island.

This is now possible, but it still crash very often with a Report: googleplaystore was ended.

CraftyCatSnides
03-19-13, 11:54 AM
I was finally able to obtain the spell shop & have it stay. I just kept retrying. Nothing else has changed.
BTW, I like the dragon quests so far.

annbluebird
03-19-13, 07:07 PM
same here. got the three DS versions. always force close i try to visit, force close to collect etc.. Even in the last android game version. it s hard to play with those conditions

03-19-13, 07:17 PM
Is there anyone out there that plays on an iPad and has a blank gem screen? I have had this problem for awhile now,I have uninstalled and reinstalled Farm Story and Resturant Story,I have tried forcing them closed and logged in and out of iTunes still no gem amounts on the gem screen.Any advice?Thanks😊

Nany614
03-19-13, 08:13 PM
I play Vday edition but it force close after 5 minutes, dont let me play! I download the Original version and its the same thing. What i can do? I love it i dont want to erase it.

Nany614
03-19-13, 08:15 PM
Oh i play dragon story. But the same thing with petshop.

annbluebird
03-19-13, 08:33 PM
Oh i play dragon story. But the same thing with petshop.

same with bubbles too

maguar
03-20-13, 01:33 AM
Is there anyone out there that plays on an iPad and has a blank gem screen? I have had this problem for awhile now,I have uninstalled and reinstalled Farm Story and Resturant Story,I have tried forcing them closed and logged in and out of iTunes still no gem amounts on the gem screen.Any advice?Thanks😊

You could try looking at this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices).

stiktoch
03-21-13, 12:59 AM
Since tl released ios beta to some users, there are 2 neighbours I am unable to visit. Their island names are balakeeran and Harry Potter. While loading their island the game will forceclose. I play android, ICS, latest regular game on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Any other neighbour I visit cause no problems.

annbluebird
03-21-13, 01:40 AM
Since tl released ios beta to some users, there are 2 neighbours I am unable to visit. Their island names are balakeeran and Harry Potter. While loading their island the game will forceclose. I play android, ICS, latest regular game on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Any other neighbour I visit cause no problems.

Have a look there:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48196-Game-crashing

You have to update DS regular. Problem should be fixed.

superbishop
03-21-13, 02:33 AM
i had use this link http://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php to transfer my account from iphone to iphone. how long does it take to transfer? i had waited for nearly 1 - 2 hrs .

Hueter
03-21-13, 02:49 AM
Im unable to send Gifts from Neighbormenu. Im always told I have send something today, but i did not. When I gift back it works, but crashes if I check more than one Neighbor.

annbluebird
03-21-13, 04:52 AM
Im unable to send Gifts from Neighbormenu. Im always told I have send something today, but i did not. When I gift back it works, but crashes if I check more than one Neighbor.

I had the same issues before I update the game. Update Dragon Story original edition in playstore.