PDA

View Full Version : How often do you have to feed yr dragons

ogerriz
05-18-12, 08:05 AM
When I first started, it kept on warning me that my dragons were hungry and may eat other things. I now have enough food but want to know will my dragons get hungry again if I don't feed them regularly or do you just feed them to make them grow and generate more coins?

apec714
05-18-12, 09:10 AM
If you don't feed them nothing will happen they will stay the same lvl they won't run away or die or eat other dragons to survive so you have nothing to worry about

queentina3
05-18-12, 10:44 AM
If you don't feed them nothing will happen they will stay the same lvl they won't run away or die or eat other dragons to survive so you have nothing to worry about

I think you covered everything but them chewing off their own leg to survive. :p

Side note, your reply had me LMAO and now my neighbor thinks I'm nuts. :)

sehana
05-18-12, 10:54 AM
LOL Hilarious!!

I remember the incident with someone protesting the Pet & Zoo games because of Animal rights or something.
But I really don't think TL will make a game where an animal will eat other animals or where the dragons will start eating buildings and burning down the place :)

Still LMBO!! :D

apec714
05-18-12, 11:10 AM
Hehe it's my morning humor TGIF

jonnypopins
05-18-12, 03:46 PM
It would be a cool addition though. Have a hungry and po'd fire dragon fly around and torch a few farms. Then you'd have to spend a few coins to rebuild it.

mudpievivi
05-19-12, 02:21 AM
I think you covered everything but them chewing off their own leg to survive. :p

Side note, your reply had me LMAO and now my neighbor thinks I'm nuts. :)

ROFL You are such humourous and witty people in the forum!

Velcro31
06-04-13, 04:38 AM
Laughed my head off on this one, well done guys!