PDA

View Full Version : Where are the quests???

tracyc888
05-18-12, 03:01 AM
I started playing about a week ago got the first few quests up to getting breeding cave within a couple of days and since then nothing not a single quest, is that it is there only 3 or 4 quests to the game???

ButterPanda
05-19-12, 05:24 PM
the quests were temporarily turned off this week, but they were turned back on. If you dont see them yet, force close your game app and restart your device. If you still dont see them, uninstall and reinstall the game from the app store.

izumii842
06-20-12, 06:52 PM
New dragon elements? C;

Hello. I've been playing dragon story for five days now and I'm enjoying it. However, I feel that the elements that are present right now are rather limited. If possible, maybe team lava could introduce more elements? Like add more elemental colors, such as black or white- there could be something like yin yang dragon, blizzard dragon, dark dragon etc. just suggesting! :)

TurtleGirlSloan
06-23-12, 03:06 AM
If possible, maybe team lava could introduce more elements? Like add more elemental colors, such as black or white- there could be something like yin yang dragon, blizzard dragon, dark dragon etc. just suggesting! :)

Team Lava has been adding additional dragons at a significant rate - this is an interesting idea and these dragons sound very cool!
The white "ice" dragons would have a snowy habitats..... What would black be? Smoke? Midnight dragons? Oh the possibilities!!!!
Excellent suggestions!