PDA

View Full Version : Pushing dragons

celena324
05-18-12, 02:23 AM
Does anyone here know how long this heavy handed advertising for the dragon game will last? I don't want it and I'm so tired of having to decline it over and over! If this is going to go on for a while I'll just delete the game because this is beyond annoying.

sunstorm01
05-18-12, 02:28 AM
About a month they usually last. I love the new " tricked you into loading dragon story! Haha" goal on bakery. I'm usually quick- that one even got me. Great job marketing team.. You're getting good . * rolls eyes and heads off to delete dragon story*

maguar
05-18-12, 02:46 AM
If it's come through as a goal I'd install it. On the other games you get 6 gems. You can then delete it

queentina3
05-18-12, 10:51 AM
You get 30 gems for installing DS and building the room that is required for the 2-step goal. IMO, even if I wasn't actively playing DS already, I'd do the goal just for the gems.

sweetstuff525
05-18-12, 11:14 AM
Yeah I dont pass on any free gems

kooky panda
05-18-12, 11:28 AM
I even went to all ipad and itouch where I have backup games I do not play and went and got the free gems

queentina3
05-18-12, 01:28 PM
I even went to all ipad and itouch where I have backup games I do not play and went and got the free gems

LOL, you would! hahaha

I actually got lucky because the part of the goal that required you to build the room was instantly passed since the room I'd been waiting on 2 days decoration came due about 1 hour before I woke up this AM. All I had to do was click the goal box, click the room, then click the goal box again, and voila, 30 instant gems. FANTASTIC!

sparks229
05-20-12, 06:25 PM

Omg me too! Great minds think alike :p