PDA

View Full Version : New Goal???

Snapenath
05-18-12, 12:22 AM
Hi All,

Are we having new goals?

I have one that has just appeared. It has asked me to download a new game first..

Snapenath
05-18-12, 12:37 AM
Huh huh... Good start... it says you need to install and launch the new game, which I have done, and gooing back to Farm Story, the progress bar is still showing 0%...

beertjeanita
05-18-12, 12:43 AM
for my idea the new goals in the game is only to let you install the dragon story.
Probibly they get money for every new install and you get gems or anything else back.
The goals are so Super Simple allmost childish....#fail
So i install the game and delete it a.s.a.p.

jamalo
05-18-12, 12:45 AM
Same here.. installed it and hoped there were new goals after the installation but progress bar still 0%. Do you know if there are "real" goals after this first step Kooky? Or is it just a new way of advertising??

janibany
05-18-12, 12:58 AM
The same is happening in fashion. I wish people could understand that I will play the games I want to play and that this way of marketing/advertising is just annoying

kitthecat
05-18-12, 01:13 AM
Same here.. installed it and hoped there were new goals after the installation but progress bar still 0%. Do you know if there are "real" goals after this first step Kooky? Or is it just a new way of advertising??

Thx for sharing that, I was wondering whether i shd install it just to retrieve the nx goal. Since there is nothing, not going to do it. So lame.... Oh ya, seem like this "goal" is in almost every story game with goals: RS, BS, FS, Fashion, Pet2.

GroupMagma
05-18-12, 01:15 AM
Yep, thanks for the reports guys. We're currently working to fix this issue as fast as possible.

ariesblu
05-18-12, 01:21 AM
The same is happening in fashion. I wish people could understand that I will play the games I want to play and that this way of marketing/advertising is just annoying
Awesome and truthful point that they don't care to comprehend.

GroupMagma
05-18-12, 01:29 AM
The bug should now be fixed; restarting your devices should fix this issue right away if you're still experiencing the bug.

jtm101
05-18-12, 01:43 AM
What is the reward on offer? I still dont see one...

janibany
05-18-12, 01:46 AM
Somebody sais in fashion that after downloaded you get another step like "buy one chicken" and then your reward is six gems... I guess they were thinking it was better to make it appear like a goal that just offering six gems for downloading?

janibany
05-18-12, 01:46 AM
Somebody sais in fashion that after downloaded you get another step like "buy one chicken" and then your reward is six gems... I guess they were thinking it was better to make it appear like a goal that just offering six gems for downloading?
Somebody says*

Snapenath
05-18-12, 01:50 AM
oh yeah I see!!! Now the goal has disappeared, so that was just an advirtising to have us download it....

Well I'd better shut up rather than say what I think..

jtm101
05-18-12, 01:50 AM
Oooh, that sounds good.

Are we finally getting gem rewards again for installing apps?

Found a way around the Apple ban eh? Great work!

Snapenath
05-18-12, 01:52 AM
Oooh, that sounds good.

Are we finally getting gem rewards again for installing apps?

Found a way around the Apple ban eh? Great work!

Nope, as I said the goal has disappeared now, and no gem reward... just another trap.

jtm101
05-18-12, 02:09 AM
My FS goal disappeared, but appeared in BS. So i installed the app and then had to buy 1 table.

Reward 6 gems and 3xp.... Score!!!

GroupMagma
05-18-12, 02:12 AM
Make sure you're on the most recent versions of the app; part of the issue is that the Goals were showing up on versions that did not support them.

moda999
05-18-12, 02:18 AM
mmm...... but now there are no other goals. Are others coming or was this a ploy to get us to believe further goals would be unlocked. So far nothing except in bakery. Let us know TL.

GroupMagma
05-18-12, 02:20 AM
mmm...... but now there are no other goals. Are others coming or was this a ploy to get us to believe further goals would be unlocked. So far nothing except in bakery. Let us know TL.

As for that, I'm not sure when more Goals will be coming.

trace35
05-18-12, 02:20 AM
You have to instal it and then complete the tutorial part of the game. Then yo will get another goal eg buy a chicken which u get 6 gems to complete( which were added to my gem total) and thats the end of the goals. Wish it would be the end of the "please install" popups as well!

jtm101
05-18-12, 04:13 AM
6 gems isnt worthwhile updating FS...

Snapenath
05-18-12, 04:22 AM
Make sure you're on the most recent versions of the app; part of the issue is that the Goals were showing up on versions that did not support them.

So now we're there lol

This is what TL found to get IOS players to download the app update with the tap to manage box?
Hahaha no way! I am not going to install the app update to win 6 gems with one goal when I may lose 20 gems by accidentally fertilizing my farm :D

I may change my mind if we are to get some new real goals like the Valentine ones.... maybe...

trace35
05-18-12, 02:13 PM
6 gems isnt worthwhile updating FS...

Good point.

mattyboo1
05-18-12, 06:38 PM
HOW is it a problem when goals show up on versions that don't support them

MiniLaura
05-18-12, 07:21 PM
HOW is it a problem when goals show up on versions that don't support them

If you have a goal on a version that doesn't support it, you won't be able to do that goal.

mattyboo1
05-18-12, 07:27 PM
If you have a goal on a version that doesn't support it, you won't be able to do that goal.

Oh ok I have the goal on pet shop but checked zoo 2 and it's not there I knew I had an app store update I just didn't bother to update but I just updated and the goals appears yay 6 free gems

ginerp
05-19-12, 11:31 AM
I installed Dragon Story and played several levels. I have to admit, it's super cute, and my 11 year old loves it. Then, like someone else said, I got a new goal and just had to buy a chicken to get six gems. Totally worth it!

ginerp
05-19-12, 11:35 AM
Oh and get this - I also got a new goal in Fashion after installing Dragon, and just had to display two fashions in order to get the six gems there too. I'm pretty happy with that reward.

Snapenath
05-23-12, 10:40 PM
Well, it looks like they fixed the problem. This morning I had the goal back, it said I had installed the new game and needed to buy a chicken and I got the 6 gems.
And I am still on the previous version of the app..

moda999
05-24-12, 12:54 AM
me too as refused to update but goal showed up this morning on my old farm version and 6 gems are mow mine

dyesce
06-01-12, 03:06 AM
Why aren't the goals game oiriented anymore? I liked the goals when they belonged to FS, not advertising more games. I will decide myself whether and when I wish do download another game. The button where I can see all TL games is right there in the right upper corner, always.

Very annoying and together with the loss of 20 gems in the manage crops gem trap I'm very sure I don't want to play more of those games, which is exactly the opposite of what advertising should do.
I like my neighbors though so I'll stay with FS.
As long as there don't gather even more annoying traps and ads.

koala23farm
06-01-12, 04:14 AM
I'm happy to get the 6 gems

auntmichel
06-01-12, 02:01 PM
Goals should be related to the game being played.

bbieprnc
06-03-12, 01:03 PM
Hmm, I'm going to try it again - maybe it will take ..... How about goals for Android?

shawnamarie0509
06-05-12, 06:36 AM
I like the goals, it's nice to have an opportunity to get different things. Especially when it's game related. This last goal wasn't really worth it. Only 3 gems to get to level six in that boring Slots game? I wish I hadn't wasted my time :(

3cala
06-05-12, 06:52 AM
good to know Shawna. I couldn't figure out the slots game and was afraid it would charge real money so I deleted it.

mamareader02
06-05-12, 07:37 AM
I am on level 5 of the slots, not showing any progress percentage in goal box, restarted device, still nothing

shawnamarie0509
06-05-12, 07:48 AM
I am on level 5 of the slots, not showing any progress percentage in goal box, restarted device, still nothing

It won't show it in the percentage box. Once you hit level six in slots go into farm story and the little goal guy will pop up with your next goal (buy a decoration), once you do that you'll get the three gems.

mamareader02
06-05-12, 08:02 AM
Thanks so much! Almost there, so I hope you're right!

resiperle
06-05-12, 08:19 AM
Anyone any idea where the sense in that stupid slots game is?!

You can choose line and bet, and then you tick "Spin".

Where's the fun in that game? I don't get it. In every story game I got the goal to install it, so I did. I thought, as long as I did'nt have to play it, I don't care.
But now the story games are telling me, I have to get to lvl 6 to reach another goal.

I can't see why TL is doing this to us - this is so NOT fun and just very, very annoying. :(

shawnamarie0509
06-05-12, 08:35 AM
If you hit auto spin and set it for forty and just leave it running it goes a lot faster. You have to check it every once in a while though because random things do pop up some times. The game is really boring though, I'm not sure why anyone would want to play it for fun!