PDA

View Full Version : Question about new counters

lilkeeks
05-17-12, 07:25 PM
I love the new counters and I am planning on slowly replacing all of my counters with these...I just have to wait for thousands upon thousands of plates to sell LOL

Either way, my question is...What are the chances that TL will change the new counters from being purchased with coins to being purchased with gems? If there is a chance of this happening then I'd like to know so I can purchase the counters now and store them

I wish I could just transfer food :(

AnnasCoffee
05-17-12, 07:33 PM
I think they have only changed an item from coin to gem once (the orange table, I believe, was coin when it first came out).

I would be more worried that they will just take it out of the design tab and you won't be able to purchase them anymore. This probably wont happen for at least a few months. The shamrock counter is still available. But the valentine counter is gone.

I bought 12 of the new granite counters today. :) I will probably get at least 4 more this week.

lilkeeks
05-17-12, 07:44 PM
I think they have only changed an item from coin to gem once (the orange table, I believe, was coin when it first came out).

I would be more worried that they will just take it out of the design tab and you won't be able to purchase them anymore. This probably wont happen for at least a few months. The shamrock counter is still available. But the valentine counter is gone.

I bought 12 of the new granite counters today. :) I will probably get at least 4 more this week.
I bought one and I started a recipe which I didnt have on my counters, my strategy is going to be to let all of the rest of the food on my counters sell and just cook new recipes or recipes that I havent mastered for the new granite counters. This will take months though :(

catgirl477
05-17-12, 08:52 PM
No one would know except the modS

kooky panda
05-17-12, 08:57 PM
If it is something I really like, I go ahead and buy and store them just in case. I have 4 and will probably get a few more tomorrow.

lilkeeks
05-17-12, 09:10 PM
If it is something I really like, I go ahead and buy and store them just in case. I have 4 and will probably get a few more tomorrow.

Yes, you are right....better safe than sorry :)