ladyj0y
05-18-12, 01:35 AM
More Dragons and Habitats ;P

maguar
05-18-12, 03:00 AM
More breeding dens and evolution temples

kahlan531
05-18-12, 10:30 AM
The ability to gift all neighbors; if not gold, then maybe food. Or perhaps magic spells that could be collected and used to clear vegetation.

MAPPIE22
05-18-12, 10:32 AM
I would really love a gold dragon, but gifting nbrs something would be great I fell mean just gifting three

kahlan531
05-18-12, 11:12 AM
I would also like to be able to get directly back to my wall messages from a neighbor's isle without having to go home first.

viviansmo
05-18-12, 11:57 AM
Gifting food to neighbors would be nice. I like that idea! I also feel bad just gifting three neighbors each day, although I get that TL doesn't want to give away too much gold.

Limaxa
05-18-12, 12:10 PM
More dragons! More decoration!

ButterPanda
05-18-12, 04:18 PM
good suggestions so far. ill pass these on to our devs

pumpkita
05-18-12, 04:41 PM
Coin dragons

apec714
05-18-12, 04:51 PM
I'd say the last one to reduce time is a little unlikely but the rest are good IMO

87642andme
05-18-12, 05:01 PM
How about something to turn off comments? and I agree with APEC714

gdoldcat
05-18-12, 05:24 PM
I would also like to be able to get directly back to my wall messages from a neighbor's isle without having to go home first.

Agreed. Just like B.S and R.S.

gdoldcat
05-18-12, 05:27 PM
The ability to gift all neighbors; if not gold, then maybe food. Or perhaps magic spells that could be collected and used to clear vegetation.

Agreed. Only  nbrs can receive my gift is too less. I want all my nbr happy.

87642andme
05-18-12, 06:25 PM
Agreed. Just like B.S and R.S.

U don't have to go home, social/tab right/news feed

87642andme
05-18-12, 06:32 PM
I mean tab left...sorry...

rottnk9s
05-18-12, 09:05 PM
I would love more dragons. I have them all. Except for diamond. And I wonder how long it will ve before I get bored of the same dragons over and over

apec714
05-18-12, 09:14 PM
I would love more dragons. I have them all. Except for diamond. And I wonder how long it will ve before I get bored of the same dragons over and over

Instead of half time on everything well call that slot new dragons!!

shawa13
05-18-12, 10:16 PM
The ability to store decorations and habitats

jonnypopins
05-19-12, 08:41 AM
Ability to store items.
And gifting more items. Food maybe. Or a "dog bowl" item they can sell like farm story. So we can send a money item, a food item, or gold.
And rather than limit the amount of gold gifts I can send, limit the times I can send it. Maybe every other day etc. I have a lot of friends.

meteor7
05-19-12, 07:19 PM

I second this!

meteor7
05-19-12, 07:19 PM
We need to be able to inventory items!!!!!!

aydslay
05-19-12, 09:17 PM
It would be nice to have the option to sell or trash an egg.

NicisCafe
05-20-12, 01:27 AM

Yes. Please, like in other Storys. I don't want to make a detour after each visit. And I want to be able to recocnize if the visited isle is a neighbor or not. And I want to see if I have still played with these dragons/this isle. And I wanna know with how many dragons can I play?

CampingTime
05-20-12, 07:46 AM
Players definitely need to be able to gift more than three players. Not being able to gift all neighbors minimalizes the advantages of having neighbors in this game.

mcgee22
05-21-12, 07:35 AM
Totally agree, I think the gifting needs to be addressed ASAP. What is the incentive of having nbrs then? Can somebody explain?

RotomGuy
05-21-12, 08:35 AM
I would like to be able to dispose of unwanted eggs. Not sell, dispose. Get rid of them. I have Firestorms clogging up my nests right now. :(

qpmomma
05-21-12, 03:49 PM
More draggons, more gifts, being able to build more than one breeder and temple

j_halo7
05-21-12, 09:13 PM
Totally agree, I think the gifting needs to be addressed ASAP. What is the incentive of having nbrs then? Can somebody explain?

You'll need to request mystic maps from your neighbors to expand. I saw from maguar's list that the later stages of expansion requires like 48 pieces of the map per expansion! That's when having a lot of neighbors come in handy.

sunstorm01
05-21-12, 09:41 PM
Oo oo oo ... Gem sales!!

roxydiana
05-21-12, 09:50 PM
I really want to be able to store inventory. It I'd almost impossible to rearrange without storing. And gift my friends!!! Also, I've purchased an item, and then did not have room to place it. Had to cancel but it still took my money. That needs to be changed.

Purplum
05-22-12, 08:59 AM
You'll need to request mystic maps from your neighbors to expand. I saw from maguar's list that the later stages of expansion requires like 48 pieces of the map per expansion! That's when having a lot of neighbors come in handy.

Not if we're still limited to 20 requested items a day. I went to expand this morning, had only one map left over from my last expansion and needed 32 total. I then requested maps from all of my neighbors and am now sitting on 21 maps and have been for the last several hours. So having 200 neighbors doesn't help when you can only recieve 20 items a day. Kinda starting to think I would prefer to have only 30ish neighbors max, at least then I could rotate them all so everyone could gold fairly regularly.

Superyalda
05-22-12, 12:47 PM
When visiting neighbors, you can easily get back to the list since there's a Social tab at the bottom, but if I want to visit people on my newsfeed or from my wall, I have to go home-menu-news.

Can they add a button (like the social button) at the bottom which matches the list you came from?

For example, if I'm on my wall, and I visit someone there, the button on the bottom should say Wall, same with newsfeed.

Did I explain that ok?

NikkiKaeliShree
05-22-12, 04:29 PM
A delete option for accidentally making an egg you didn't want. Then having
No choice to wait multiple hours for it to hatch.

myweedpatch
05-22-12, 05:02 PM
MODS:

I would really like to get rid of eggs that I don't want or need instead of having to wait 9 hours for it to hatch. I keep getting the same egg over and over, each time having to wait hours before I can get rid of it. Can something be done about this?

Also, If I have and maintain 175 neighbors, I should be able to gift more than 3 gold gifts and receive more too. Have and keeping neighbors is important to the game. This should be addressed.

One more thing: feeding takes way too much time. Crops should be reasonable in price and time to harvest so we can feed the dragons. My poor dragons are starving!

myweedpatch
05-22-12, 05:04 PM
Oh! One more thing....

Ability to put items purchased in storage!!!!!

shawa13
05-22-12, 05:41 PM
Because we have to visit so many neighbors before we find dragons that aren't too tired to play, it would really help if the default visit zoom was controllable, the way it is in RS, BS and other Story games. Right now, when I visit, I see 2-3 habitats and have to zoom out or scroll to see if there are other dragons available. That gets old really fast. With a player-controlled default zoom, those who like the distant-but-see-all can quickly see if there are any available dragons to play with, and those that like to admire the detail of other's decor can have their preference.

hokix
05-22-12, 05:59 PM
MODS:

I would really like to get rid of eggs that I don't want or need instead of having to wait 9 hours for it to hatch. I keep getting the same egg over and over, each time having to wait hours before I can get rid of it. Can something be done about this?

Also, If I have and maintain 175 neighbors, I should be able to gift more than 3 gold gifts and receive more too. Have and keeping neighbors is important to the game. This should be addressed.

One more thing: feeding takes way too much time. Crops should be reasonable in price and time to harvest so we can feed the dragons. My poor dragons are starving!

I have got 5 Mist in a row, each for 16 hrs to breed, 16 hrs to hatch.

Higher price for selling a rare dragon/egg.

LeelooMultipass
05-22-12, 07:02 PM
1) Would like to disable auto-zoom-in when arriving at a new island. Zooming back out every island is tedious.
2) Would like to disable auto-center-screen each time I collect coins froma habitat, the screen jerking hurts my eyes and I have to suffer it 11 times, one for each habitat I have....more if I miss my mark.
3) I'm actually cool with the timers on most things, this game would be too easy without them. However, I think the timers on the farms are messed up. Food with longer grow times should return a LOT more units than currently offered...like 2-3 times more.
4) Expansions should be to any adjacent square, not some arcane must-go-NW-SW-SE to circle back around to that one square where the land turns left 90 degrees. This is hard to explain without a map, sorry. Letting us jump up to a higher point sooner would be nice, too. Oh, and get rid of that ugly EXPAND sign near my starter waterfall, it's an eyesore!

All in all, devs, you've done a great job. Game needs only minor tweaks at this point. RARRR!!!

piperazine
05-22-12, 11:51 PM
Definitely the ability to store items and habitats.

mymummy789
05-23-12, 03:07 AM
I would also like to be able to store items - it would make it so much easier to reorganise after an expansion, especially if that expansion is across the water!! I also agree with being able to gift food to the non-gold receiving neighbours. A delete option for unwanted eggs BEFORE they hatch and also some trees as decorative items!! Some of the ones that have to be removed after expansion are quite nice, but are usually in the wrong place.

Blownapart
05-23-12, 05:51 AM
1) Would like to disable auto-zoom-in when arriving at a new island. Zooming back out every island is tedious.
2) Would like to disable auto-center-screen each time I collect coins froma habitat, the screen jerking hurts my eyes and I have to suffer it 11 times, one for each habitat I have....more if I miss my mark.
3) I'm actually cool with the timers on most things, this game would be too easy without them. However, I think the timers on the farms are messed up. Food with longer grow times should return a LOT more units than currently offered...like 2-3 times more.
4) Expansions should be to any adjacent square, not some arcane must-go-NW-SW-SE to circle back around to that one square where the land turns left 90 degrees. This is hard to explain without a map, sorry. Letting us jump up to a higher point sooner would be nice, too. Oh, and get rid of that ugly EXPAND sign near my starter waterfall, it's an eyesore!

All in all, devs, you've done a great job. Game needs only minor tweaks at this point. RARRR!!!

^^^^. All the above are awesome points and probably easily doable..

In addition I would like to see a wider variety of types of bred dragons. Rather than have just 2 color slots + rarity determine the dragon, somehow have 4 colour slots + rarity. In a similar way the diamond dragon is made up of all four colors, it would be cool to have a red/red/blue/green dragon, and a yellow/yellow/yellow/purple dragon. This would of course add tons more dragons, but I'm sure the surge in gold usage to collect them all would more than cover the design and programming costs, right? :)

ccflorida
05-23-12, 06:51 AM
Ability to zoom out more and stay there when visiting nbrs and coming back home.

crystalrayn3
05-23-12, 08:07 AM
1. Shorter Breeding/Hatching/Evolution Times
2. A Crop With A Harvest Time Between the Existing 1 & 5 Hour Options such as a 30 Min Crop
3. Food Added to Gifting Options
4. More Decoration Options

NikkiKaeliShree
05-23-12, 01:58 PM
I would really like to have something where, if someone accidentally makes a egg they didn't want or breeded the wrong thing, there would be a delete option for them to stop the breeding and stop the egg to hatch. It isn't pleasant to have to wait 10 hours for them to breed(when you didn't want them to buy accidentally did it) then have to wait 10 or more hours or it to hatch. So it would be nice to have a delete option-especially with me, I accidentally do a lot of things then I'm like, "wow." haha
Thanks!

bellabreez
05-24-12, 11:21 AM
It's hard to take out trees, but it's difficult to know where you can leave one and it not be in the way of arranging things around. So, I have to clear them to be on the safe side- at least this early in the game where space is limited. It would be great to see some trees in the decor box. How about a firefly tree! A pretty tree lit up by fireflies is something I would love to have!

ForeverLadyGrey
05-24-12, 11:26 AM
Ooooooh!!! A firefly tree is a brilliant idea!! Pun intended! Lol! Seriously though, I do love the idea. Very fairy/dragon land like!!

bellabreez
05-24-12, 11:26 AM
Just wanted to add that I consider the light tree we now have, a lantern! Lol

Annasfarmville
05-24-12, 11:40 AM
Be able to gift all my neighbors, if not gold, something else. Food would be a great idea.

Purplum
05-24-12, 11:43 AM
I'd like to be able to receive more than 20 maps per day, since that's the only thing holding me back from expanding as often as I'd like.

New decorations would also be nice! I love the little hedges, and would love more plants and things.

mayfl001
05-24-12, 03:21 PM
Be able to gift gold to more people. I think that this woiuld encourage the social nature of the game and more people would use the function. In addition to this I would ike it if there was the ability to have more than one breeding den. And If the waits weren't so loong, I think that if the waits stay as long it will only be a matter of time before people get bored.

patisu
05-24-12, 04:37 PM
It would be nice to be able to edit the dragon's names (like the pets in Pet Hotel). I agree with Leeloo about the food. It makes more sense to use longer times to yield more food/hr so that it costs less, not more, per unit.

NikkiKaeliShree
05-24-12, 10:49 PM
I would REALLY appreciate of you could make a "delete" button for accidental breeding and egg hatching. So If I made a breed with the wrong things I could stop it instead of waiting for 12 hours.

DragonTauro
05-25-12, 06:24 AM
Gift more gold
Less gold needed to buy/speed up things
An option to gift food or maps

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 06:51 AM
The old gold system.

smsheartsu
05-25-12, 08:43 AM
If we get an egg we don't want to hatch, we should have an option to scramble it or use it as food to feed to the dragons. :)

Branston73
05-25-12, 09:00 AM
The old gold system.

I agree! :-)

Branston73
05-25-12, 09:01 AM
I would like to see a quicker way to earn XP.

spiralraindrop
08-09-12, 04:49 PM
I am impatient when it comes to dragon hatching/breeding/evolving. So a decrease in the time to wait would be brilliant.

nymsmommie
08-09-12, 10:05 PM
If we get an egg we don't want to hatch, we should have an option to scramble it or use it as food to feed to the dragons. :)

Yes I agree! Maybe we can sell the egg before it hatches :-)

grondai
08-09-12, 10:15 PM
No we should never be able to sell eggs before they hatch. Allowing this would eliminate the need to spend gold to speed breeding up and everyone would have every rare dragon. A penalty is needed for finishing breeding early, the game would be ruined without it.
Why is everyone voting for decreased times? This is a time based game for people who have jobs and go to school all day not for people who want an action based game.

khanine
08-09-12, 10:33 PM
More habitats please especially with the new diamond hybrids that are coming out~

11sweetz11
08-10-12, 04:57 PM
Easier to get certain dragons