PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Goal Love Is In The Air pt.10 Fashion Story

ibek10
05-16-12, 11:20 PM
I'm playing Fashion Story and now I have goal Love is in the air pt. 10. There is a bug in this goal when buying 10 counters. At first I bought 2 table counters and the number is 2 out of 10. After that I bought 8 clothes counters and the number is changing into 8 out of 10. In total I have bought 10 counters (2 tables and 8 clothes). I'm already finished the other action which is visit 10 neighbors. But the goal wont completed. So I'm tried to buy more counters but still nothing happen. Now I have buy 4 table counters and 10 clothes counters and the goal still won't completed. The number for buying counters is 4 out of 10. Please help me to finish this goal and maybe cancel the counters buying...

I already sent email to support@teamlava.com from 4-5 days ago and got the ticket number but there is no response from the support team

I also tried to search within this forum maybe there is a solution for this bug but I found nothing...

Maybe there is someone else who can help me about this bug

Thx

ibek10
05-16-12, 11:30 PM
My Device IOS 5.0.1 - Fashion Story 1.5.1

princessbella99
05-16-12, 11:42 PM
the reply comes quite a while later depending on how many emails they are receiving. good luck!

kooky panda
05-21-12, 10:10 AM
I'm playing Fashion Story and now I have goal Love is in the air pt. 10. There is a bug in this goal when buying 10 counters. At first I bought 2 table counters and the number is 2 out of 10. After that I bought 8 clothes counters and the number is changing into 8 out of 10. In total I have bought 10 counters (2 tables and 8 clothes). I'm already finished the other action which is visit 10 neighbors. But the goal wont completed. So I'm tried to buy more counters but still nothing happen. Now I have buy 4 table counters and 10 clothes counters and the goal still won't completed. The number for buying counters is 4 out of 10. Please help me to finish this goal and maybe cancel the counters buying...

I already sent email to support@teamlava.com from 4-5 days ago and got the ticket number but there is no response from the support team

I also tried to search within this forum maybe there is a solution for this bug but I found nothing...

Maybe there is someone else who can help me about this bug

Thx

Make you did not already have some of these in storage. If so , you will need to place all the ones you have in storage first, then buy the extra ones you need to complete the goal.

ibek10
05-22-12, 12:29 AM
Make you did not already have some of these in storage.
Sorry what do you mean by that?

I try to buy more clothes counter n the number isn't changing...
For this goal I already spend much money but still nothings happen

kooky panda
05-22-12, 04:58 AM
Sorry what do you mean by that?

I try to buy more clothes counter n the number isn't changing...
For this goal I already spend much money but still nothings happen

in your inventory if you say already have 4 counters you will see a little number that you have 4 in storage. You have to place on 4 out, then you can buy a new one.
To complete the goal, you cannot just place out ones you already own, you will need to buy new ones.