PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving daily bonuses

dria_91
05-16-12, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to know if anybody else is having this problem. The last time I received a daily bonus was the day before yesterday. I want to know why I'm not receiving them. I play RS and BS and I get my bonuses on those games every morning I wake up. But like right now, I'm still waiting for my bonus on pet hotel story and it's 10:00! When I first started playing and at the beginning of the goals there was a goal that said I had to get 4 bonuses! I wasn't even getting my bonuses correctly then and had to use gems to skip the goal! Plz help!

nmishii
05-16-12, 08:05 PM
You'll get your bonus the first time to start up the game after 12:00 am pacific time. It won't show up after that.

Its possible that you had a couple of extra taps in the startup screens and it showed up and disappeared before you could see it.

dria_91
05-16-12, 08:07 PM
I'll have to pay attention next time then. Because I didn't see a screen for my bonus yesterday morning or this morning. So idl what's going on

kooky panda
05-16-12, 08:11 PM
I'll have to pay attention next time then. Because I didn't see a screen for my bonus yesterday morning or this morning. So idl what's going on

Before you go to bed, make sure you restart your device so in the morning, you game will be fresh. I have found that when I do not do this, I have to restart my device in the morning, to get my bonus screen to come up.

queentina3
05-16-12, 08:11 PM
dria, you're using 1.0.2 version of the game correct? I've been getting mine, so the only thing I could think of for why you may not be getting them, if in fact you're not missing them the first time you log in, would be because you haven't updated to the newest version of the game.

dria_91
05-16-12, 08:18 PM
dria, you're using 1.0.2 version of the game correct? I've been getting mine, so the only thing I could think of for why you may not be getting them, if in fact you're not missing them the first time you log in, would be because you haven't updated to the newest version of the game.

I guess I got the newest version because I got this game like two weeks ago and I don't see an update in the app store

dria_91
05-16-12, 08:20 PM
Before you go to bed, make sure you restart your device so in the morning, you game will be fresh. I have found that when I do not do this, I have to restart my device in the morning, to get my bonus screen to come up.

Thanks. I'll try this because it's 10pm and I haven't gotten anything today