PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggest New Items and Themes

greygull
05-16-12, 07:47 PM
Please suggest new items and themes you would like to see in RS!

Recipes, decor, etc :)

breezedash
05-17-12, 03:49 AM
Add Greek salad please) and some dishes from Russian cuisine,borsch for example)

27Redd
05-17-12, 05:30 AM
I would love a circus or zoo theme of some sort. I also think a Vegas theme and camping or campground theme would be fun. How about amusement park theme? Hmmmm..........a Birthday party theme might be fun too.

awong3
05-17-12, 06:01 AM
Greek salad would be great. Also, steak & baked potato, caesar salad, fried shrimp, calamari, barbeque chicken, & snow crab legs.

27Redd
05-17-12, 06:44 AM
A greek mythology theme would be fun. A country theme would be cool with a mechanical bull, horses, cowboy and cowgirl themed items. :)

Branston73
05-17-12, 06:53 AM
An Olympic theme!

Decor:
Olympic Rings wallpaper,
Olympic Rings floor,
The Olympic Torch,
2012 poster.

Food
Olympic Cookies (inn the shape of the Olympic Rings).
Olympic cake.

max12add
05-17-12, 08:31 AM
So far Team Lava has impressed me with the last update. The items that cost coins were not too expensive to buy. The items that cost gems...was also not too expensive to buy. I'm very impressed by it. If they continue doing this...I REALLY HOPE THEY DO A LAS VEGAS THEME. If they do. I'll most definetely purchase more cash for gems. BUT I WON'T OPEN ANY BOXES THAT COST 24 GEMS.

MissMoppets
05-17-12, 09:09 AM
i would like to see Leather sofa's, Wood table's, Leather Chairs' Wood plants, Wood lamps, Wood windows, Wood Counters, Wood floor, same kind of colour and wood like the renissance table. A bar with cocktails ect.

Branston73
05-17-12, 04:10 PM
i would like to see Leather sofa's, Wood table's, Leather Chairs' Wood plants, Wood lamps, Wood windows, Wood Counters, Wood floor, same kind of colour and wood like the renissance table. A bar with cocktails ect.

Great Ideas! I want to see them all. LOL!

starsbakery99
05-18-12, 03:45 AM
Ideas:
Hotdog display,
Fireworks display,
Flower arrangement red white blue,
Blue and white star chairs,
Red and white ******d tables,
Flag wall decor,
Macaroni salad,
Grilled chicken breasts,
Red n white n blue cupcakes,
Strawberries n cream cake,
Red white blue balloons,
Ice cream,
Deep fryer (shrimp, onion rings, fries, pickles, Ect),
Rice cooker,
Stuffed baked potatoes,
Ice cream cake,
Breakfast sandwich,
Pasta bake,
asparagus ,
Fried chicken,
BBQ display,
Fish tank display or lobsters,
Bar,
Open sign.

mymummy789
05-18-12, 03:48 AM
An Olympic theme!

Decor:
Olympic Rings wallpaper,
Olympic Rings floor,
The Olympic Torch,
2012 poster.

Food
Olympic cake.

I second this idea!!

maguar
05-18-12, 04:20 AM
Functional booth
Pot belly stove
Open fire place
Large mirror or picture (width a couple of wall pieces)
Tacky wall souvenirs
Wall bookshelf with cookbooks
Floor rugs/runners

celshark
05-18-12, 05:26 AM
How about a comic book theme?

Comic book pages for wallpaper. Statues or Avatars of comic book looking heroes (no copyright infringment) maybe a Team Lava Super Hero Squad? Mods and Devs get their own superhero alter ego avatar.

Floor tiles could look like broken pavement (like the Hulk's footprints)

So comic books or super hero theme would interest me.

momlovesme
05-18-12, 09:12 AM
I absolutely love the asian theme. It would be awesome to have a Geisha waitress like the Irish waitress in Bakery Story!!

Mpr102
05-18-12, 09:51 AM
Food
Grape Leaves

Branston73
05-18-12, 01:27 PM
I second this idea!!

Thank You! :-)

ariesblu
05-18-12, 01:35 PM
An Olympic theme!

Decor:
Olympic Rings wallpaper,
Olympic Rings floor,
The Olympic Torch,
2012 poster.

Food
Olympic cake.
The Olympics is trademarked. So is the symbol.

ariesblu
05-18-12, 01:36 PM

Comic book pages for wallpaper. Statues or Avatars of comic book looking heroes (no copyright infringment) maybe a Team Lava Super Hero Squad? Mods and Devs get their own superhero alter ego avatar.

Comic book theme would be pretty awesome. Good idea.

shondasweets
05-18-12, 01:50 PM
Please suggest new items and themes you would like to see in RS!

Recipes, decor, etc :)I would like to see some food 4rm New Orleans like Gumbo,shrimp po boys,kingcakes,crawfish,beignets,etc

max12add
05-18-12, 01:54 PM
Bring Las Vegas theme!

ButterPanda
05-18-12, 03:10 PM
alot of cool and good ideas. keep them coming. all will be passed on to the devs

ariesblu
05-20-12, 08:45 PM
I would like to see some food 4rm New Orleans like Gumbo,shrimp po boys,kingcakes,crawfish,beignets,etc
That would be awesome. We need more of a variety of food.

AcesBaking
05-22-12, 02:15 AM
Fruit themed decor would be fun tied to more fruit inspired foods. Lebanese and Ethiopian and Thai foods too as I love these foods in real life. :)

t8a8s0h6a
05-22-12, 05:25 AM
Birthday party theme would be awesome!

t8a8s0h6a
05-22-12, 05:28 AM
Birthday party theme would be awesome!

Wedding, Las Vegas, Amusement Park.

Birthday Cake, Wedding Cake,

Brissygirl
05-22-12, 07:40 PM
An Australian theme would be fantastic! Australia day is January 26, it may clash with the Christmas goals/challenges but you would make a lot of players very happy

Suggested items:
Australian Flag
Pavlova
Anzac Biscuits
Peach Melba
Cricket/Beach Cricket
Swagman statue with a wide brim cork hat, thongs/flip flops on their feet & his swag/bed rolled up & tied behind his back
Boxing Kangaroo flag/statue/wallpaper/tiles
Fireworks display
Prawns/shrimp on a bbq (maybe use the outdoor grill)
hamburgers (with pineapple & beetroot its not aussie without it)
Southern Cross tiles/wallpaper/counters/tables/cookies/oven
Banana & Pineapple fritters sprinkled with sugar
Emu/Kangaroo/Crocodile steaks
Koala sitting in a tree

That's all I can think of at the moment, if I think of more I will come back and add them. :)

kimeliciouse
05-22-12, 07:51 PM
nicely said brissygirl... love all your ideas :)

Brissygirl
05-22-12, 08:28 PM
I can't believe I forgot the LAMINGTONS!!!

ellywin
05-22-12, 10:00 PM
Great Ideas there Brissygal. How about a downunder Xmas theme. As you know theres no snow here in summer so it could have a summer feel, maybe even Aussie flag patterned tables or tables that look like lamingtons. That would be easy for the devolopers to make. A chocolate brown cube with white flakes sprinkled over it. Of course the Australian Flag would need to be there as well.

ariesblu
05-22-12, 10:16 PM
I would like to see some food 4rm New Orleans like Gumbo,shrimp po boys,kingcakes,crawfish,beignets,etc
That would be awesome to bring to RS.

talia110
05-22-12, 11:10 PM
I like the olympic theme too, just make sure it caters for all

8troy8
05-22-12, 11:28 PM
Australian flag, kangaroos,

maguar
05-23-12, 03:08 AM
I think both bakery and restaurant would benefit from having tables and chairs you can paint.

freshfoods
05-23-12, 04:02 AM
normal restaurant stuff

kooky panda
05-23-12, 05:02 AM
Ok kooky panda... I have voted on the pole, but it is for farm story, we would like an Aussie flag in RS plse......

post from another thread.

blbarb11
05-23-12, 08:33 AM
Australian theme pls. I was thinking the Aussie flag in honor of my wonderful nbrs down under, but after reading the above posts it would be awesome to bring a little of Australia to memes cafe. My dream is to one day visit Australia. Thanks TL I know Aussie items are so to be available xxx

yiayia8
05-23-12, 05:21 PM
An Australian flag. Use the one in City Story. But I repeat myself, endlessly and to no avail.

yunchbox
05-23-12, 05:47 PM
I have an appliance to suggest. How about a salad bar? Recipes could include crab salad, cole slaw, pasta salad, Caesar salad, southwest chicken salad, caprese salad, three bean salad, tropical fruit salad, ambrosia, marinated mushrooms, Chinese chicken salad, broccoli salad, curried chicken salad with peppers, etc.

tmh690
05-23-12, 06:41 PM
The salad bar idea is excellent!

dancingsnickerdoodle
05-23-12, 07:21 PM
I love the Olympic & patriotic ideas! With summer around the corner, those would both be perfect.

Earth2Table
05-24-12, 03:10 PM
Let's have a Father's Day Theme. I love my Mother, more than anyone. Gold Bless her Soul. But, Father's Day is so often overlooked.

Perhaps for a food item a nice Dagwood Sandwich, or a 3ft Sub Sandwich, or both??

Have some nice golf clubs as a special floor item, to set in one corner, so dad always can just pick up and go golfing?

The Restaurant could have a nice Recliner as a floor prize, too, and the ''customers" could actually sit in the chair, and eat, while relaxing in front of one of those big screen TV's that are already available.

A Special Wall item: a Plaque: "World's Greatest Father"' maybe even code it so that a player can insert the name of their father in the plaque details. ???

For a dessert, my dad loves Ice Cream! Maybe add a Father's Day Flavor of IceCream to the same machine that makes the root beer floats.

Steak & Eggs Father's Day Meal could be cool, too.

Maybe some other players have some more options for this great day.

Zetra
05-25-12, 04:50 AM
Why don't make a summer recipe?Like Popsicle,Beach Sausage,Summer Cone,Wave Juice etc.and summer theme Decoration:Beach umbrella,Beach tile,Palm tree,Hanging Sun,Wooden Door.

kittycountess
05-26-12, 07:33 PM
How about a Middle Eastern theme? I don't remember any and we already had two Asian themes. Could include Persian carpets and magic lamps and for recipes perhaps Falafel and Shawarma.

nomnomdx
05-27-12, 11:02 PM
I love the futuristic theme! I'd like to see a futuristic dj as well as a futuristic juke box. But not in the gift boxes...those aren't worth the gems (sorry Team Lava).

haleydaily
05-27-12, 11:54 PM
new drinks. how about root beer or mountain dew, ginger ale, lemonade, milk, juice

shish kabob
baked ziti
hashbrowns
sausage
pancakes
fish and chips
fried dough
oatmeal

kimeliciouse
05-29-12, 06:47 AM
kimeliciouse
Ok "TL Development team" the Aussie flag came second in your poll by under 1%... Are we considered worthy now?

newlife02
05-31-12, 09:45 PM
Why don't make a summer recipe?Like Popsicle,Beach Sausage,Summer Cone,Wave Juice etc.and summer theme Decoration:Beach umbrella,Beach tile,Palm tree,Hanging Sun,Wooden Door.

Great idea!! I live in St Augustine Beach so I love this idea, definitely a bar...maybe a singer for entertainment. Would be amazing if we could have outside seating...that where I'd place my singer!! Tiki torches!! Oh yeah!!!

connets5
06-01-12, 07:17 AM
Australian theme pls. I was thinking the Aussie flag in honor of my wonderful nbrs down under, but after reading the above posts it would be awesome to bring a little of Australia to memes cafe. My dream is to one day visit Australia. Thanks TL I know Aussie items are so to be available xxx

i would love that!

connets5
06-01-12, 07:18 AM

oooh pub leather style theme, come on teamlava!

connets5
06-01-12, 07:21 AM
i want to see icecream van tables with umbrellas on top a bbq theme, fish theme so like fish wallpeper something to go with the new fish counter, wood floors, glass theme so like glass counters, glass chairs, glass bar ect make it retro style yeah baby! lol

Fuzzwuzz1
06-02-12, 02:02 PM
I'd like to see corn dogs, more tables and chairs that don't cost gems, an Australian flag, and oceanic/beach items.

jayfirefly
06-02-12, 08:15 PM
Been watching the Hatfield&McCoy show on history channel. Would be so great to see a Western theme! Saloon doors would be excellent.

Horseshoes could be a wall decoration.

Food items: biscuits, fritters, Chili, Goulash, beans, etc.

twin1186
06-02-12, 09:16 PM
I absolutely love the asian theme. It would be awesome to have a Geisha waitress like the Irish waitress in Bakery Story!!
I agree. I have a mostly asian rs. How about more asian dishes
Mongolian B-B-Q counter, japanese steakhouse chef at a grill table. Fried rice, wok station.

ZooAmericaUSA
06-04-12, 04:40 PM
This doesn't have to with food or themes or anything, but I think there should be like, an outdoor part of the restaraunt. You could put chairs there, and maybe it could overloook the water. Wouldn't that be cool?

goleon2
06-07-12, 08:04 PM
A popcorn machine
New doors

Danwold
06-08-12, 03:01 PM
How about fantasy theme? - Unicorns, fairies and giants etc magical creatures such as griffins.

goodsnyummies
06-09-12, 08:21 AM
Gem Confirmation button :D

trinityblaze
06-10-12, 03:43 PM
I'd love to see a fairy tale theme, Alice in Wonderland or an Egyptian theme. All with tiles, wallpapers, tables, chairs, register, hostess and related recipes. :D

kofekat
06-10-12, 07:25 PM
Keep adding to the summer theme, beach chairs, ice chest, beach ball, beach fire pit, surf board, tiki torches, sand tiles, sea shell tiles, grass-shack wall paper, tiki bar, fish net wall hanging....
I also like the western theme & you could blend it with camping (dutch oven food, lanterns, camp stove, fishing pole) & tex mex (enchiladas, chips & salsa, fajitas, re-fried beans, sombrero wall hanging, Mexican blanket)

kofekat
06-10-12, 07:26 PM
Oh, and please don't forget the Aussie Flag, Oi Oi Oi !

gilsan
06-12-12, 03:36 AM
I would like more nature themed things like ponds, gardens and things. Wall gardens would begreat. There are not that many nice wall things i think. Also more food displays that you can buy with ordinary money.

samcho1
06-12-12, 05:12 AM
Theme: elegant style, franch style, expensive restaurant style
Wine rack, refrigerator, white piano, dessert display, sweet bar, cheese display, bread display

emichan437
06-14-12, 11:49 AM
A Vegas update!

A Vegas theme With slot machines for people who are visiting/tipping their neighbors. (in addition to a bunch of cool items that could be made available for gold and gems like a special buffet counter!)

What do you think?

retro71
06-14-12, 03:15 PM
Shoji screens as dividers, originally I was thinking if they were the same height as the pillars, you could arrange them in a million cool ways. I could settle for the divider height currently used, but to create certain illusions or 3D effects this would require more floor space.
Additionally,I would be crushed if they were only available for lots of gems, would hope rather for something in the range of the cost of pillars or dividers that go for coins or earnable gem quantities.

:-)

retro71
06-14-12, 03:25 PM
I think both bakery and restaurant would benefit from having tables and chairs you can paint.

very cool idea! Would not have thought of it, but I'd love that option, too! Sign us up:-)

ArtsyTartsy1
06-14-12, 04:35 PM
ALTERNATIVE CHEF AVATARS
A WOOD/BROWN DOOR or ANY OTHER NORMAL COLOR
AN ALL GLASS ENTRY DOOR
Sliding patio doors
Stocked pantry with box and canned items
A shiny black square or octagon table
NEON "ON VACATION" SIGN

P.S. I'm an artist and will be glad to submit sketches, especially for gems, coins and or the actual item that you release :-)

ArtsyTartsy1
06-14-12, 04:36 PM
I love the shoji screen idea, especially to be used as simulated walls.

cityerror
06-15-12, 02:23 PM
I was thinking maybe awnings as part of wall decoration.

max12add
06-15-12, 03:41 PM
Las Vegas theme please!

coolgirl1908
06-15-12, 03:45 PM
Baseball Cake! A cake that looks like a baseball

retro71
06-15-12, 06:13 PM
with something that has a Vegas Sized Marquis. Love it!

ifurita
06-16-12, 12:40 PM
More recipes in general for existing one-shot appliances that are still available for purchase (e.g., Smoker Pit):

Smoker Pit:
- Smoked Oysters
- Planked Halibut
- Pulled Pork

Nacho Machine:
- Chili Nachos (nachos topped w chili)
- Hawaiian fusion nachos (topped w Kalua pork and pineapple)
- guacamole nachos (topped w guac n avocado garnish)

Outdoor Grill:
- shish kebabs
- salmon burger
- grilled romaine salad

eat0here
06-16-12, 11:09 PM
on the appliances that have only 1 or a few items that can be made it would be great to add more recipies to those over time.
outdoor grill could do sausages maybe, grilled vegies, BLT
Shamrock oven could maybe make potato bake, chocolate coins, black pudding
pretzals would be a cool dish probably from the oven (even though it already does heaps)
more drinks from the drink machine - lemonade, slushie, juice
steam punk oven could make cheesy gear-lick bread (garlic bread), drain pipe custard (chocolate custard, or traditional custard with macaroni in it)
gingerbread men would be a nice idea for Christmas too

I missed the candy & chocolate makers - it would be great to get an appliance that did candy/chocolate/icecreams...

that's my wish list

enjoy playing everyone :)

eat0here
06-16-12, 11:11 PM
oh I just saw ifruita's post requesting more dishes from the appliances that only do 1 or a few - agree totally

nacho machine could also do mini tacos or burritios

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:13 PM

I like these ideas :-)

sourlicorice2
06-16-12, 11:15 PM

I loved the Asian theme to and would have liked more (I'm not Asian. I just like the decor). One of those revolving sushi counters would have been nice. By the way I hate sushi but would have liked this for restaurant.

aszfarm
06-18-12, 01:56 AM
I don't care to much which item or dish you add. But I would appreciate a more consistent policy. The items already there should be regrouped and then each line completed before adding new themes. You have an appetizer, entree, main course, and dessert. For each you have a few choices. When you add a theme make the line complete. Not necessarily in one time but in the recipes that are released you can easily do this. Also by sometimes using existing appliances. Summertime would be ideal tp complete a full line for outside BBQ.

Zetra
06-20-12, 04:45 AM
Restroom,We DEFINTLY NEED ONE OF THESE.

max12add
06-20-12, 10:02 AM
More recipes in general for existing one-shot appliances that are still available for purchase (e.g., Smoker Pit):

Smoker Pit:
- Smoked Oysters
- Planked Halibut
- Pulled Pork

Nacho Machine:
- Chili Nachos (nachos topped w chili)
- Hawaiian fusion nachos (topped w Kalua pork and pineapple)
- guacamole nachos (topped w guac n avocado garnish)

Outdoor Grill:
- shish kebabs
- salmon burger
- grilled romaine salad I love your Nacho Machine: IDEA...Same with the rest...Team Lava...hope you are reading these

ElegantMarwa
06-20-12, 03:23 PM
Only this RS do the andriod too

ArtsyTartsy1
06-20-12, 05:19 PM
I love the ideas presented by ifuriti!
The nacho machine should also make chicken nachos, turkey, bean, pulled pork, veggie protein (yep, it's a call for vegans...lol).. MORE RECIPES - SHORT AND LONG COOK TIMES.

wdwjean
06-20-12, 08:02 PM
Please keep adding the Hawaiian and beach themed items to BOTH restaurant and bakery! And please make them available for COINS!!!

rudipreciousmocha
06-21-12, 02:23 PM
A way to signal that we are on vacation or having trouble that is something other than our wall. Text across our restaurant or something?

LadyKade
06-21-12, 02:43 PM
I agree ... more recipes for the Smoker Pit and Outdoor Grill; also 4th of July and summer theme recipes:

Smoker Pit:
* Smoked Brisket
* Pulled Pork sandwiches / cole slaw side
* wood grilled (plank) shrimp
* St Louis style ribs
* Beef ribs with bourbon rub

Outdoor Grill:
* grilled vegtables
* all american hot dogs
* beer can chicken
* grilled steaks

4th of July and summer:
* steamed maryland crabs
* potato salad
* macaroni salad
* flag cake made with strawberries and blueberries
* red white and blue snow cones
* Seafood boil: crabs, clams, shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes
* waffle ice cream sandwiches
* Lemon Ade
* Peach ice tea
* Kiwi Strawbeerry fruit drink

counters to seperate the appliances for decoration only... no function

Doctorsam88
06-23-12, 12:51 AM
Something Olympic themed as it will only be here ( UK ) once and might not return for a hundred years!!!!!!
We have to have it because it's a big thing all over the world!

Doctorsam88
06-23-12, 12:52 AM
They should have an Olympic Oven that cooks healthy things for athletes!!

cutiepieml
06-23-12, 10:25 PM
cute theme,lots of pink!!more cupcakes!

a pink appliance that makes all pink food
pink cupcakes,
candyfloss
pink mousse,
strawberries and cream
raspberry muffins
pink cookies (would be great for bakery story too!)

more cute girly decorations....
dessert bar

Tempete8
06-23-12, 10:33 PM
cute theme,lots of pink!!more cupcakes!

a pink appliance that makes all pink food
pink cupcakes,
candyfloss
pink mousse,
strawberries and cream
raspberry muffins
pink cookies (would be great for bakery story too!)

more cute girly decorations....
dessert bar

You sound like pinkster lol.

soxbearsbulls
06-24-12, 08:23 AM
Id have too say a fair theme would be cool for summer. The appliance could be a deep fryer. Food could be corn dogs, funnel cakes, deep fried oreos, lemonade, cotton candy. Faris wheel, dunk tanks or carnival games!

jayfirefly
06-27-12, 05:16 PM
Id have too say a fair theme would be cool for summer. The appliance could be a deep fryer. Food could be corn dogs, funnel cakes, deep fried oreos, lemonade, cotton candy. Faris wheel, dunk tanks or carnival games!

I agree this sounds excellent. If I could have a ferris wheel in my restaurant I'd die. And corn dogs!! RS seriously needs some corn dogs, haha.

timray109
06-29-12, 04:48 PM
Animate some of the things, like the waiter/waitress, food preperation etc

timray109
06-30-12, 05:01 PM
Also, create new goals!!!! There is goals in bakery but not rs

evilkitty16
07-01-12, 12:47 PM
make a way that we could open and close the restaurant without having to block doors. it would be nice if there was something that would let you gift and accept things with just one click

sissybevins
07-02-12, 03:12 PM
I would like 2 see more wall decorations 4 my Irish theme.

ShelesSweets
07-02-12, 03:15 PM
How about some beach wallpaper? Are you waiting until Christmas to roll out the wallpaper? I prefer a reasonably realistic restaurant, but can't do outdoor water scene with indoor wallpaper.

IsisGarden
07-03-12, 09:01 AM
I like starsbakery99 ideas. Would really like to see a red, white, & blue theme going on. That baked potatoe sounds good as well.

dougdec25
07-04-12, 07:14 AM
Deep fryer (shrimp, onion rings, fries, pickles,fried chicken)
southern food ( cornbread, grits, soup beans, collard greens,etc)

dougdec25
07-04-12, 08:00 AM
I agree ... more recipes for the Smoker Pit and Outdoor Grill; also 4th of July and summer theme recipes:

Smoker Pit:
* Smoked Brisket
* Pulled Pork sandwiches / cole slaw side
* wood grilled (plank) shrimp
* St Louis style ribs
* Beef ribs with bourbon rub

Outdoor Grill:
* grilled vegtables
* all american hot dogs
* beer can chicken
* grilled steaks

connets5
07-04-12, 01:38 PM
i would like to see leather theme so like leather chairs leather sofa coffee table to go with the sofa's because you sometimes see that in pubs/resturants. glow in the dark lamp, some more plant pots but bigger ones, maybe some rugs? and some expansions keep wanting to expand my resturant!!

chuckthespy
07-04-12, 03:57 PM
i think a 1970's disco theme would be nice. and also a 1960's theme also.

kimeliciouse
07-06-12, 12:38 AM
Australian flag

333paddington
07-06-12, 07:34 PM
I would like to see pastel colors, like in bakery.

Musical instruments, and people playing them, like a guy playing a black grand piano, a lounge singer with a band, a string quartet and a jazz band.

A lily theme, with tables and chairs, lily flowers, lily table cloths.

A monster theme would be cool, outside of haloween, maybe add some zombies.

A magical theme, with witches and wizards.

How about an Australian theme, with kangaroos and koalas. Aboriginal waiters, kookaburras, emus, didgeridoo band, barbecues.

pauline126
07-07-12, 04:43 PM
Only a small thing but I'm surprised neither RS or BS have rugs for the floors or maybe a welcome mat

ShelesSweets
07-08-12, 01:07 PM
Beach or outdoor wallpaper for the restaurant. You already offer it for the Bakery, so it's not like you have to create something new. Just offer the same thing for the restaurant.

LadyKade
07-11-12, 01:58 PM
Select the counter you want to put the food on..... similar to FS where you select the rack for the clothes.

Zetra
07-11-12, 04:15 PM
An Indoor Door,Openable inside,and it's use to make Diffrent rooms inside restaurant.

ritz131
07-12-12, 09:23 PM
Can U do some Indian recipes as well?

connets5
07-16-12, 02:40 PM
I would like to see leather chairs, leather sofa's wood counters, glass one, more plants ect..

ShelesSweets
07-16-12, 08:20 PM
Why does BS get such cool updates while RS gets ugly stuff? BS gets a full line up of beach & pool decor while RS doesn't even get outdoor wallpaper to go with the resort tables. BS gets a really cool line up of Olympic decor while BS gets ugly brown wallpaper. What gives? I have $4.5 million & 40 gems to redecorate RS, but can't find anything worth spending the money on. Why not give both the same stuff? That way we can design each in a different way, but as equally cool. RS is not cool.

strawberriejr
07-17-12, 07:03 AM
Plz add more more food for the regular stove..

Gypsy_Cat
07-17-12, 01:44 PM
I love, love, love the idea of deep fried foods like mozzarella sticks, french fries; potato skins; jalape?o poppers. Also, how about tuna melts, wraps of all kinds, "hoagies" (a.k.a. subs) such as Italian, ham & cheese, roast beef, etc.

Open faced sandwiches like roast beef & turkey with mashed potatoes, more pasta dishes like lasagna, stuffed shells, etc (served with garlic bread). Grilled chicken sandwiches; chicken, veal or eggplant parm; more soups like chicken noodle or vegetable beef. Stromboli, sausage & pepper sandwiches, meatball subs. How about a really nice/expensive Filet Mignon with roasted asparagus for dinner? Also, really pricey seafood dishes.

For breakfast; I second the idea of breakfast sandwiches - on croissants, English muffins, biscuits or bagels. Peppers & eggs on a roll. All served with hash browns or home fries.

An appetizer station would be pretty cool too. It could have selections that cook quick like in real life. Even with a sampler dish (could work with the deep fryer too).

Whew, didn?t know how much I thought about it until now!

acbdghj
07-17-12, 05:20 PM
Ideas:
Hotdog display,
Fireworks display,
Flag wall decor,
Macaroni salad,
Grilled chicken breasts,
Red white blue balloons,
Ice cream,
Rice cooker,
Stuffed baked potatoes,
Ice cream cake,
Breakfast sandwich,
Pasta bake,
asparagus ,
Fried chicken,
BBQ display,
Bar,
Open sign.

I like your idea. It is very creative.

cast1532
07-17-12, 05:26 PM
I want what we have in City Story, Farm Story, and Empire Story, and that is an 5% increase everytime when complete the fourth stage.

PRECIOUSGEM12
07-17-12, 06:03 PM
Ideas:
Hotdog display,
Fireworks display,
Flag wall decor,
Macaroni salad,
Grilled chicken breasts,
Red white blue balloons,
Ice cream,
Rice cooker,
Stuffed baked potatoes,
Ice cream cake,
Breakfast sandwich,
Pasta bake,
asparagus ,
Fried chicken,
BBQ display,
Bar,
Open sign.

Everything this person said great ideas 😊😊

tsa17
07-18-12, 09:44 AM
Fried pickles!!!

Gypsy_Cat
07-18-12, 09:46 AM
Two more meal ideas: Meatloaf & Stuffed Peppers

For decor; how about an Italian style theme with gondolas, wine casks, ivy wall paper (think Olive Garden)

jayfirefly
07-18-12, 08:58 PM
Cheese fondue!

pattypopo
07-19-12, 09:27 PM
Beach or outdoor wallpaper for the restaurant. You already offer it for the Bakery, so it's not like you have to create something new. Just offer the same thing for the restaurant.

I would love some beach wallpaper also. My outdoor pool area looks kind of pathetic with orange wallpaper. It's almost embarrasing. I keep expecting it with every update. Pretty please!

gr8ates
07-21-12, 03:07 AM
Beach! There are a few great items now, but how about some lounge chairs and beach toys?

tdogwombiechef
07-21-12, 05:17 PM
Australian flag, Australian theme, Australian food....!!

madbiochemist
07-21-12, 10:13 PM
An Aussie theme- a BBQ, prawns, meat pie, lamingtons, gum tree, Pavlova, crocodile hunter :-), southern cross wallpaper, chef with safari suit and cork hat xxx

3squares
07-21-12, 10:58 PM
I want what we have in City Story, Farm Story, and Empire Story, and that is an 5% increase everytime when complete the fourth stage.

You get a 5% increase in ... Yields? Whatever! Great idea.

hungryhunter
07-22-12, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=greygull;308894]Please suggest new items and themes you would like to see in RS!

Recipes, decor, etc :)[/QUOTE

Add more person playing instrument

mattyboo1
07-22-12, 10:49 AM
I would love to see garlic bread

nell74
07-23-12, 07:51 AM
Ideas.....take those annoying adds off. N put some goals regarding the restaurant not regarding the download of other games. Sick tired of these pop ups. N if in the goal its written u have 3 days to download this game .......THEN AFTER 3 DAYS TAKE IT OFF instead of keeping bullying us with those adds. Jeeee does it take a university degree (which obviously TL folks dont have) to do it n understand it? I am seriously considering to close up among with most of my neighbours. You have to realize that when people are already up to level 90 plus is because they have been playing this game at least for a year already n if you dont give us something to keep us occupied we get bored n we close up. N also my neighbours n i have decided to not spend a single cent on this game anymore as it has become abs ridicoulus how expensive items are. This is no game for kids n u gotta have a thick wallet if u are into decorating. Bit of decency please!!!! Makes me sick how much money hungry u are.

nell74
07-23-12, 07:54 AM
And give us this australian flag.... How long do you want us to keep on begging for? Has been a year already! Bit of respect please!!!

kittyboo45
07-28-12, 05:28 PM
Black tables just like the white ones

yorba
07-30-12, 12:37 PM

Love this idea!

yorba
07-30-12, 12:50 PM
BS gets a really cool line up of Olympic decor while BS gets ugly brown wallpaper.
The wallpaper looks like a seventies basement! Please no more brown stuff. Most of my neighbors have brown restaurants. I'm so tired of brown. I want red and pink floor tiles that do not cost gems. Purple, pink, true green, and red tables. Orange, purple, true green, blue, and pink chairs.

yorba
07-30-12, 01:09 PM
Oops ok there's some pink tables. And a red one, but it costs 3 gems. There's a black and red too. I have a bad memory lol. I guess I want regular square tables available in all colors with matching chairs.

wdwjean
07-31-12, 01:31 PM
I want to see either more appliances with several recipes or new recipes added to the appliances that only have one recipe!

scorpiomaj28
08-02-12, 08:39 AM
Smoker - pork loin, smoked beef sticks, beef jerky

Espresso machine - cappucino, double shots, mocha, etc

Barista for a greeter

Olympic diving board

House telephone for on the wall

Wall speakers

MP3 player

Wifi sign

Hibachi table (decorative)

Hibachi table appliance - kung pow chicken, fried rice, some type of steak

Let us BUY the Mighty Appliances

Glass patio table

White/chalk board that says "Specials" for the wall

Soft pretzel machine (appliance or decorative)

Fryer - buffalo wings (multiple varieties), french fries, jalepeno poppers, deep fried cheeseburger, mozzerella sticks

Sushi counter - hand rolls (the cone shaped things)

Ice cream machine - more varieties, waffle cone, ice cream flavors, fried ice cream

Stove - peirogies, gyros, italian sausage

Mexican grill - soft tacos, hard tacos, chimichangas, tamales

Nacho machine - nachos supreme, salsa and chips, and chili and chips, mexican hotdog (pico and cheese)

That's enough for now....
-jason

monea22
08-02-12, 09:04 AM
IDEAS
More Sushi choices
club sandwiches
types of pasta
More choices for the outdoor grill
Just way more foodd .

aaronksy
08-04-12, 10:37 PM
How about bringing back some of the appliances that were available for a limited time... I would like to get my hands on turducken fryer, chestnut roaster, etc...

tdogwombiechef
08-05-12, 01:50 AM
Australian flag to celebrate the Olympics!!!!

juilet0420
08-05-12, 04:50 PM
I was thinking that the ability to send walls and tiles and tables and chairs and decor as a gift request would be good. also after afew levels I've noticed that when my restraunt gets busy the door way tends to get congested with people I think there should be away that a second door can be added after expansion to help restraunt business and customer flow. also I think there should be the option of hiring your neighbours to do work in the restraunt and vice versa it would keep the game going and if accepted work request you would get xp and some coins. These are my suggestions. Thanks :)

Gypsy_Cat
08-07-12, 11:38 AM
How about bringing back some of the appliances that were available for a limited time... I would like to get my hands on turducken fryer, chestnut roaster, etc...

So much WORD! I would even pay gems for those appliances.