PDA

View Full Version : Mastery Gem Stolen

bigbux3
05-16-12, 04:00 PM
Oh, TeamLava is so funny... except this joke wasn't laughable. I mastered Chocolate Covered Pretzels with a 2nd chef hat and got a pop-up for +1 gem. I pressed okay and my amount of 49 gems increased to 50. Then literally a second later, it was back to 49! No glitch or refresh, just gone. GONE!!! IRK!
Refund time TeamLava.

nmishii
05-16-12, 04:16 PM
Are you sure you had 49 gems before you mastered level 2? A few times I saw my gem count increase by 2 when I mastered L2 or L4, and then correct itself and decrease by one.

Isn't it funny how TL can recognize when they give us an extra gem and take it away, but not the other way around?

queentina3
05-16-12, 06:10 PM
This may or may not apply, but when getting rare collectibles I've noticed the past few months that I get 2 instead of 1 when they are picked up. I then wait, go to a neighbors, or log out of the game then back in and the amount for that collectible has now gone back to 1, as it should've stated, then I can claim the prize without getting an "out of sync" and taking the actual one I got away from me.

That may be what is happening here, but can't know for sure. However, any rare collectible you get, make sure it only shows a 1 and not a 2 in it's slot before trying to claim it, otherwise both will be taken away instead of the dupe that got logged on your game.

pinkster73
05-16-12, 06:17 PM
Maybe its a bug like nmishii and queentina said. If not I'll find my Kleenex for you.

bigbux3
05-16-12, 06:31 PM
They told me to restart the app and it should work-nope- they also said they wouldn't refund (for their mistake... THIS IS CRAZY!) I'm still a victim.

nmishii
05-16-12, 06:35 PM
bigbux - you've been on the forum long enough. It shouldn't surprise you that they wouldn't give you the gem.

bigbux3
05-16-12, 06:39 PM
bigbux - you've been on the forum long enough. It shouldn't surprise you that they wouldn't give you the gem.

Oh it doesn't, it's just that it's VERY ashame that they expect good reviews (really, they ask for them) and can't even refund something that they messed up! It's crazy!

queentina3
05-16-12, 06:41 PM
They told me to restart the app and it should work-nope- they also said they wouldn't refund (for their mistake... THIS IS CRAZY!) I'm still a victim.

Restarting won't work, and never does, if you've already lost the prize. It only works if you haven't attempted to claim it yet. What probably happened was you got 2 chef jackets (I'm assuming that was the collectible that dropped for you) instead of 1, and when you went to claim it you went out of sync and it took both jackets away. The one you actually got and the dupe that got added by mistake. Next time you get a rare collectible, check the number before claiming. If it is more than 1, force close then go back in and you should see only 1 collectible. If you don't, claim with caution as you could've missed when you actually got one or it didn't resolve itself yet.

Also, you know they never give back gems, no matter whose fault it was, you've been on the boards long enough to have seen the threads about that. Sorry. :(

pinkster73
05-16-12, 06:52 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1337219425192.png

bigbux3
05-16-12, 07:29 PM
Restarting won't work, and never does, if you've already lost the prize. It only works if you haven't attempted to claim it yet. What probably happened was you got 2 chef jackets (I'm assuming that was the collectible that dropped for you) instead of 1, and when you went to claim it you went out of sync and it took both jackets away. The one you actually got and the dupe that got added by mistake. Next time you get a rare collectible, check the number before claiming. If it is more than 1, force close then go back in and you should see only 1 collectible. If you don't, claim with caution as you could've missed when you actually got one or it didn't resolve itself yet.

Also, you know they never give back gems, no matter whose fault it was, you've been on the boards long enough to have seen the threads about that. Sorry. :(

Not a chef jacket... at HAT! I mastered a dish and got a gem. Then without a system refresh or anything, they took it away. I'M SO TIRED OF THESE GAMES TEAMLAVA! I'M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH YOU!!!!

bigbux3
05-16-12, 07:30 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1337219425192.png
Thanks. You're really good at photo manipulation.

nmishii
05-16-12, 07:38 PM
Not a chef jacket... at HAT! I mastered a dish and got a gem. Then without a system refresh or anything, they took it away. I'M SO TIRED OF THESE GAMES TEAMLAVA! I'M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH YOU!!!!

Maybe you should ask TL how many gems you had before you mastered the dish. If you had 48, then it was probably just correcting itself for accidentally giving you two for mastering the dish. Or have them explain what happened if you had 49.

And you've been on the forum long enough to know that TL doesn't care if people quit because they lost gems. There's more new people playing their games everyday who they can get more gems from.

bigbux3
05-16-12, 07:44 PM
Maybe you should ask TL how many gems you had before you mastered the dish. If you had 48, then it was probably just correcting itself for accidentally giving you two for mastering the dish. Or have them explain what happened if you had 49.

And you've been on the forum long enough to know that TL doesn't care if people quit because they lost gems. There's more new people playing their games everyday who they can get more gems from.

No, I did have 49. And they know I had 49 because they told me to try and fix it myself. Then they added we cannot add gems to your account. Why not though? They make the gems, therefore they have them themselves. So... when people win contests and get gems credited to the game they chose, where do those gems come from?

nmishii
05-16-12, 07:49 PM
No, I did have 49. And they know I had 49 because they told me to try and fix it myself. Then they added we cannot add gems to your account. Why not though? They make the gems, therefore they have them themselves. So... when people win contests and get gems credited to the game they chose, where do those gems come from?

They CAN add gems to your account. They WON'T add gems to your account when they don't want to.

bigbux3
05-16-12, 08:25 PM
They CAN add gems to your account. They WON'T add gems to your account when they don't want to.

Well that SUCKS. If they want to have good customer satisfaction they need to own up to their mistakes. I know that a TL Mod has viewed this (sooner or later) so please pass this on to your colleagues if you still want to actually HAVE CUSTOMERS!