PDA

View Full Version : Is level 30 already reach the limit?

hertry
05-16-12, 01:22 PM
Is this game max at lvl 30 only? That would be boring

sweetstuff525
05-16-12, 01:24 PM
I'm on level 30 don't know if it's the max... Haven't seen higher yet....but my own goal is to fully expand but with 4 days expansions its getting boring

CuddlyDragon
05-16-12, 01:25 PM
Hi hertry,

Pet Hotel Story is still a very new game.

I'm sure the level cap will be raised slowly so you can continue to enjoy the game. :)

Branston73
05-16-12, 01:27 PM
I Hope Not! I really like this game!

queentina3
05-16-12, 01:35 PM
Eventually the levels will be increased, and when they do, you'll automatically be jumped up to the new levels depending on the amount of XP you have and what amount each level needs for XP. This is what has happened in the other games that had their levels capped when they first started. The same happened when they raised the levels from 96 in BS/RS etc.....Those that had enough XP to get them to the new levels, automatically jumped up to those levels, some went to 98 and 99 immediately.

Just be patient, eventually we'll get more levels. Now if only TL would lower the times for expansions................................:(

piggiful
05-16-12, 02:03 PM
Is that why some of my neighbors are stuck at 30? I guess I will be stuck at 30 by tomorrow as well. It's not like levels are giving us any perks. If the expansion is faster with level or rooms are cheaper if you are higher level, than I'd be all over it...but it's rather meaningless. So 30 is as good as any!

hertry
05-17-12, 05:21 AM
Im still level 26 and is still running up with full power trying catch other player. I hope they will release more level and more interesting goal.
I hope TL know goal is very important, without goal the game get bore very fast.
I quitter BS becoz no goal for long time

queentina3
05-17-12, 05:33 AM
Is that why some of my neighbors are stuck at 30? I guess I will be stuck at 30 by tomorrow as well. It's not like levels are giving us any perks. If the expansion is faster with level or rooms are cheaper if you are higher level, than I'd be all over it...but it's rather meaningless. So 30 is as good as any!

The only thing I can see that leveling up has given us is the extra coin amount when sending pets to a Fun Room. I'm now getting the highest amount, $3,000, whereas before we were only getting $2,200, $1,800, and etc.......Hopefully when they do increase the levels, they'll continue to increase the amount we get when sending pets over to them. :)

piggiful
05-17-12, 07:52 AM
Im still level 26 and is still running up with full power trying catch other player. I hope they will release more level and more interesting goal.
I hope TL know goal is very important, without goal the game get bore very fast.
I quitter BS becoz no goal for long time

I ignore goals for the most part. The icon just sits there taunting me.

piggiful
05-17-12, 07:55 AM
The only thing I can see that leveling up has given us is the extra coin amount when sending pets to a Fun Room. I'm now getting the highest amount, $3,000, whereas before we were only getting $2,200, $1,800, and etc.......Hopefully when they do increase the levels, they'll continue to increase the amount we get when sending pets over to them. :)

Yup.....pet's naughty thought for fun room is actually the most profitable part of the game.
At about 1 minute per naughty thought, that's 3000X60 per hour. That's 4.32 million coins you can get in 24 hours if you don't take your eyes off the device. It beats out any room individually by a mile:)

Purplum
05-17-12, 01:13 PM
Yup.....pet's naughty thought for fun room is actually the most profitable part of the game.
At about 1 minute per naughty thought, that's 3000X60 per hour. That's 4.32 million coins you can get in 24 hours if you don't take your eyes off the device. It beats out any room individually by a mile:)

Hehe, careful what you say ... Next thing we know tapping a pet to a fun room is going to net us only 20 coins! Or they'll only dream of fun rooms once an hour. My bet is on the smaller coin value though. (I know, I know, I tell myself to stop being so cynical...)

piggiful
05-17-12, 01:45 PM
Hehe, careful what you say ... Next thing we know tapping a pet to a fun room is going to net us only 20 coins! Or they'll only dream of fun rooms once an hour. My bet is on the smaller coin value though. (I know, I know, I tell myself to stop being so cynical...)

If you actually check for a pet (actually not that easy when the hotel is this big and this zoomed out) every 45-60 seconds for 24 hours straight. You might get a seizure or even die from it. It's not even feasible.
Unless you hire 3 people to do it round the clock. That can get expensive. I pay my cleaning ladies 25 bucks an hour per person. That would cost me $600 a day to earn 4.32 million coins.

hertry
05-25-12, 10:04 AM
��Tip10: ��pet want a fun room ��every 20 sec and it last for 15 sec you got enuf time ��to switch ▶ fun room��