PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Suggest New Items

kooky panda
05-16-12, 12:30 PM
Suggest new items you would like to see come to Fashion Story.

Simran888
05-16-12, 12:52 PM
I'd like to see an outfit that's beaded:) like a beaded clutch and a beaded dress! And also some new hair!

kattybell
05-16-12, 12:55 PM
I'd like to see new hair, such as curly hair and braids. I would also like to suggest some black flats and some summer dresses. Could be a flowing pink dress or blue. And some tank tops please. :D

jojopeanut
05-16-12, 01:04 PM
Okay here it goes some things have been rquested before

White Floor Tiles
Palm trees (really need 2 to complete my beach area)
I would like dresses also maxi type..I'm over blue think we have enough pink, orange would be great, green,
Also a catalog with denium jeans like the ones are avatar can wear. Or Capris would be cure too
Thats it for now. Sure I'll think of more.

jojopeanut
05-16-12, 01:07 PM
Oh some lingere type sleep wear maybe something similar to the V-day catalog one we had

dri2011
05-16-12, 01:57 PM
I'd like to see (for now):
- Any new makeup catalog;
- A white or orange summer dress;
- A deep pink night dress with crystal accessories;
I also support the suggested:
- Palm trees;
- Lingerie.

MizCricket
05-16-12, 02:18 PM
tennis outfit
resort wear - Sundress or beach coverup, straw hat, sandals, shell earrings or necklace
changing rooms for coins
modern coffee table in black, black/white, or silver
modern couch
slipper chair
asian themed decor

Ditto:
white floor tiles
palm trees
a summer dress in an orange print
sleepwear

dalula
05-16-12, 03:21 PM
Makeup catalog
White floor tiles (definitely)
Jeans (besides skinny)
More boots ;)
Some outfits people have made on the Fashion Doll designers thread (some would look very cute on the game) :D

dalula
05-16-12, 03:21 PM
Makeup catalog
White floor tiles (definitely)
Jeans (besides skinny)
More boots ;)
Some outfits people have made on the Fashion Doll designers thread (some would look very cute on the game) :D

*IN * sorry.

hushkat
05-16-12, 05:41 PM
New gift items!!

augusta5
05-17-12, 07:41 AM
A beaded roaring 20s outfit would be cool! Also new gifts for neighbors

bellabreez
05-17-12, 08:03 AM
White summer pants
Black tank top- in fact, more black tops in different styles
Black skirts in different styles
Twenties outfit is a great suggestion!
More hair styles
Nude and cream shoes in more styles
Leopard shoes

lilobrat05
05-17-12, 08:04 AM
I would love to see some new gifts too! I would also like to see some if not all of these hair styles for out avatars! I love long hair and I love curly hair so I would like to see some of both styles!

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/hairbump.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo5-2.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo4-1.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo3-1.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo1-1.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo5.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo3.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo4.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo2.png

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/lilobrat05/photo1.png

ForeverLadyGrey
05-17-12, 08:04 AM
More animal prints- I'm dying for a pair of peep toe leopard sling backs!
More fasinators
More hair choices
White pants
White skirt
Upscale runway styles
Totally agree with the 20's theme
Beaded anything
Something in a pretty deep peacock blue- Ooooh! With a peacock feather fasinator!! Lol! And leopard peep toe sling backs!! I would pay gems for that for my avatar!! :)
Satin "old Hollywood style" evening gown

That's all I can think of for now...

lilobrat05
05-17-12, 08:05 AM
A Rapunzel theme would be really cute! We could have an avatar with really long hair and then there could be a tower for our store and some other things. It would add to our fairy tale collection.

TizMellyMel
05-17-12, 09:52 AM
I would lovvvvvvvveee more gift ideas too! While I realize these are FREEBIES, it would be nice to have something else to choose from. Also, curly or wavy african american hairstyles would be nice. Lingerie would wonderful too!!

eve11432
05-17-12, 11:55 AM
Id like to see a confirmation option before were about to loose all our gems

maggieyyli
05-17-12, 12:07 PM
I am not sure if this is a right channel to express in this thread. But surely some new features, rather than new catalogs, helps to bring some fun in game!

Just recap some suggested ideas before:

1. Better display for some accessories items such as hat/cap, scarf and jewelry. Some suggested to have a flexible mannequin for selling all kind of items (including clothes)
2. If that kind of mannequin is not easy to carry out, please at least give us a mannequin to dress up from our avatar or catalog. (It is just an usual practice of every boutique!)
3. New gift! New gift! New gift!
4. Glad to see new makeup counter tomorrow! Hope there is a new accessory counter such that we can increase the accessory varieties
5. Android parity with iOS!
6. Remove the bouncing stars and coins when collecting likes! They are so annoying! :mad:

cubsrock1908
05-17-12, 12:11 PM
1. The suprise boxes for coins
2. Dog lover catalog ( Dog t shirt, Paw print skirt, dog eared head band and paw shoes)
3. Avatar for the cashier person

maggieyyli
05-17-12, 12:28 PM
2. Dog lover catalog ( Dog t shirt, Paw print skirt, dog eared head band and paw shoes)

Oh, I like this!

cubsrock1908
05-17-12, 12:40 PM
Oh, I like this!

Thx! I thought it would be cute and plus I love dogs! :D

lilobrat05
05-17-12, 07:17 PM
Oh I like that! It would be so cool to be able to use our own avatar in the store! Then we can see our outfit choices. I want the bouncing stars gone and a confirmation for purchasing items with gems! Love the animal theme suggestion!

ariesblu
05-17-12, 07:21 PM
More hair of different textures
More hair that isn't blond
New eyes and lips of different colors
A hoodie
70s style glam outfit and decor
A fanny pack

ariesblu
05-17-12, 07:24 PM
1. The suprise boxes for coins
Good idea. Not sure I could ever see this happening, but the boxes could be for maybe 100k each or something.

3. Avatar for the cashier person
A previously suggested idea, but still a great one. Would love to see this happen.

starsbakery99
05-17-12, 09:38 PM
More boots,
Makeup,
Sports,
Animal print,
Rings,
Crowns,
Lingerie,
Swin suits (2 pieces),
Hats,
Perfume,
Sunglasses,

And expansions
Please and thank you!

Ic3e
05-18-12, 12:28 AM
I totally go against some of these suggestions. Like lingerie and 2-pieced swimsuits. Little girls play this game as well and you want the girls ranging from 5-10 years old to look at their semi-nude avatars? Seriously think that through. And no more Fairy Tale stuff, we've already burned that idea last...month? I think it was last month (mind correcting me if I'm wrong?)

Aside from those I'd like to get moving and do Runway please. 70s Glamour. Floppy Hats please. Spring Scarves. etc. Also more complicated patterned items, not just ******s or dots, I want plaid, geometric prints, etc.

starsbakery99
05-18-12, 02:35 AM
Derby?
Floppy hats,
Derby dresses,
Horse display,
Mannequin of derby outfit ,
Big sunglasses,
Pink n black skull wallpaper to match tables,
Green n black vine wallpaper,
Nail polish,
Fake eyelashes,
Glitter,
Lip gloss,
Head bands,
Hair flowers,
Princess themed dresses & items,
Pj's.

darlinlildeb
05-18-12, 04:56 AM
White pants
new makeup
white marble floor tiles
pjs
some new colors...periwinkle, jade, jewel tones, etc...
new neighbor gifts
allow us to delete pending neighbor requests
scarves and head bands
perfume counter (similar to the make up counter...where we could order different perfumes...)
basic black top
red dress

FunFlair
05-18-12, 07:03 AM
I would definitely live to see new items to send as gifts. And goals for android users

FunFlair
05-18-12, 07:03 AM
Love, not live. Lol. Gotta love auto correct!

FunFlair
05-18-12, 07:09 AM
I totally go against some of these suggestions. Like lingerie and 2-pieced swimsuits. Little girls play this game as well and you want the girls ranging from 5-10 years old to look at their semi-nude avatars? Seriously think that through. And no more Fairy Tale stuff, we've already burned that idea last...month? I think it was last month (mind correcting me if I'm wrong?)

Aside from those I'd like to get moving and do Runway please. 70s Glamour. Floppy Hats please. Spring Scarves. etc. Also more complicated patterned items, not just ******s or dots, I want plaid, geometric prints, etc.

I agree with most of what you said, but as for the lingerie and bikinis, well, leave that up for rhetorically kids parents to worry about. Let all of us old enough to play have fun. Seriously

FunFlair
05-18-12, 07:10 AM
And I don't know what my auto correct is thinking. Idk where rhetorically came from. Sorry

dri2011
05-18-12, 07:52 AM
And I don't know what my auto correct is thinking. Idk where rhetorically came from. Sorry

No matter what it's thinking it's kinda making sense and funny... LOL!!

Anyway I was thinking about lingerie sleep wear like someone said, we had a red one from the Valentines catalog and a light blue one from Secret Bag. I wish there was a permanent version in a new catalog... I think it's called nightgown? (sorry, I'm non english speaker) And it's so beautiful...

chinatownchic
05-18-12, 04:45 PM
1,Avatar item
Black Bob haircut
White Blond 20s wave haircut
2,pet
3,new sexy swim wear
4,shoe collection
5,long floor length gown
6, wedding gown collection
Anything new every week!!!

Zee_Zatara
05-18-12, 07:45 PM

Little girls have been dressing up and stripping down their Barbies for decades, and Barbie has long had lingerie and 2-pieced swimsuits available. How are the flat paper-doll avatars in the game any worse? You can't even strip them past their skivvies anyway. I really don't see the big deal.

Moreta76
05-19-12, 02:19 AM
More fitting rooms of any theme that I don't have to spend gems on. :/ please.

luvnit1212
05-19-12, 02:55 PM
Leather jacket
Leather boots
Jean shorts
Grey silk shirt
~~~~~~~~
Perfume & Makeup
Nail polish set
Lingerie
~~~~~~~~
Turquoise maxi dress
White watch
White leather hobo purse
White gladiator sandals
~~~~~~~~
Bikini
Matching towel
Beach Bag
Flip flops
~~~~~~~~

New gift items
New changing rooms that you can buy with coins
Black leather sofa
Palm Tree

msbossldy
05-19-12, 07:42 PM
I would like to see a catalog that just have accessories and also more gift options for our neighbors. Some more night clothes, shorts, tees, and jeans. I would like to see some red , white, and blue items. One more other thing. We need more 2-5 hr dresses and outfits

kasia2011
05-19-12, 11:32 PM
Dear Team Lava,

Please add more gift items that we can send to our sweet neighbours. I think many of us users are getting bored of the same 4 gifts:( Also, please create items such as lingerie, more makeup (that we can obtain without the makeup counter), some dresses for summer and shorts, two-piece swimwear as well, and summer sandal stilettos or platforms please.

I like the idea of palm trees the girls mentioned previously in this thread! Please design some beautiful palm trees that we can buy with coins.

Sincerely,

Kasia

tracyturnblad
05-21-12, 05:49 AM
GRAND SLAM:
White Tennis dress
Tennis Racket
White Sun Visor Cap
White sneakers

JACKIE O:
Geometric print headscarf
Big Jackie O sunglasses
Paisley Tunic Top
White Capri Pants

MORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR MAKE UP COUNTER:
SPF Lotion
Bronzer
Hairspray : )
Blue hair wigs on foam display heads

coolgirl1908
05-21-12, 07:53 AM
GRAND SLAM:
White Tennis dress
Tennis Racket
White Sun Visor Cap
White sneakers

JACKIE O:
Geometric print headscarf
Big Jackie O sunglasses
Paisley Tunic Top
White Capri Pants

MORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR MAKE UP COUNTER:
SPF Lotion
Bronzer
Hairspray : )
Blue hair wigs on foam display heads

I was Jackie O. On year for Halloween! Good thing this kid I didn't really like was JFK :p

chuckthespy
05-21-12, 01:51 PM
new changing room that doe not cost gems

kharma3
05-21-12, 06:09 PM
I would love to see new gift items & more animals in the magic box such as dog in carrier , little kittens and birds...also more discount opportunities for gems! Thanks so much!

quadwelly
05-21-12, 07:53 PM
Love the ultra glam and pin-up ideas but we need more animal prints! Want some Jackie O glasses with a new zebra dress... Please give us more gifts options and put in a are you sure you want to buy this for gems.. If I could only tell you how many extra slots I inadvertently purchased for 25 gems.. Sad days
I'd like a carpet looking tile to make rugs and silver metal tables.
New hair color a darker blonde longer hair..

Ic3e
05-22-12, 02:45 AM
Little girls have been dressing up and stripping down their Barbies for decades, and Barbie has long had lingerie and 2-pieced swimsuits available. How are the flat paper-doll avatars in the game any worse? You can't even strip them past their skivvies anyway. I really don't see the big deal.

Do you really want the girls of the future to get anymore {}than they already are today? Yes or no?

aurum2012
05-22-12, 06:37 AM
I'd like to see something about the gothic theme! Some new clothes in gothic lolita style, skull wallpaper, floor, some black decorations (candles, tables...).
Or something in rockabilly style! More polka dots (wallpaper, floor, dressroom) and sweet clothes, petticoats...!
Or new designer fashion, from chanel, burberry, dolce and gabbana... More haute couture!
And very important: new gift items!!!

Lezlie74
05-22-12, 10:56 AM
New changing rooms u can buy w coins would be very nice and the new gift item. They should put a few more gift items it gets boring sending the same stuff over and over!

tracyturnblad
05-22-12, 01:25 PM
Do you really want the girls of the future to get anymore {}than they already are today? Yes or no?

Let us not forget this forum is for a game. Although I respect your concerns, not sure this is the place to vent on social issues. It is not like anyone is suggesting avatars go topless.

MzIan
05-22-12, 03:21 PM
I would like to see a patterned maxi dress, more belt colors for waists besides black. One color maxi dresses would be nice as well.

For the avatars, how about the above options, as well as the ability to change you nail polish color and a few more hair styles (long, wavy hair). Is it possible to add highlights to hair color?

Thanks!

PS New gift items would be nice. They are getting old very quickly!

Zee_Zatara
05-23-12, 07:45 AM

Please explain how a cartoon non-posable two-dimensional paper doll image wearing a cartoon 2-piece swimsuit is going to be any worse than thousands of other things little girls are already well aware of? In fact, no matter what the FS avatars are wearing, it is bound to be FAR more tame than thousands of things little girls are already well aware of. You are determined to make a mountain out of nothing and I'm really not sure why.

And you've never played with Barbies before, have you?

kooky panda
05-23-12, 07:48 AM
Okay guys lets get back on topic. Any more suggestions of new items or themes for Fashion?

cubsrock1908
05-23-12, 08:43 AM
The Taylor Swift Catalog (Short white dress, Knee high cowgirl boots, Guitar and Studded belt)

jojopeanut
05-23-12, 09:57 PM
Someone suggested black leather sofa I second that. Even a sectional sofa modern squared off at the back unlike the curved blue one we have currently. Just think with the new black and white items how upscale the look would be.

rubifamous
05-25-12, 04:15 PM
a holiday paradise catalouge with...
a braided hair
a sarong (blue)
a pair of purple bikinis
a big straw hat

rubifamous
05-25-12, 04:17 PM
a gift item plz like...,
a pair of stilletos
a pink tank top
orange shorts

xElisax
05-25-12, 09:24 PM
More hair of different textures
More hair that isn't blond
New eyes and lips of different colors
A hoodie
70s style glam outfit and decor
A fanny pack

YES! We need a hoodie! Definitely!

rubifamous
05-26-12, 05:03 PM
http://www.newyorkdress.com/Sherri_Hill/1476SH.html
http://www.justbemagazine.com/beauty/summer-hair-care/
http://www.thisnext.com/browse/new-year's-dress/
http://www.newyorkdress.com/Sherri_Hill/2762SH.html
http://www.newyorkdress.com/Tiffany/16536.html

extraextraodinary
05-27-12, 08:53 AM
Red carpet dresses
More hairstyles
More in the makeup catalog
Headphones as accessories
Tattoos
MIre designs for doors
Nail polish
M

extraextraodinary
05-27-12, 08:54 AM
Red carpet dresses
More hairstyles
More in the makeup catalog
Headphones as accessories
Tattoos
MIre designs for doors
Nail polish
M

Oopsies meant more designs for doors!! Lol

extraextraodinary
05-27-12, 08:55 AM
Ooooooh I second that!

KatyThemm
05-27-12, 05:19 PM
White floor tiles would be awesome! Some different options for doors would be cool, and the ability to add/earn more make up slots and new make up items but without having to buy another make up counter.

KatyThemm
05-27-12, 05:40 PM
Also like a "cruise" outfit or something like that with either white capris or turquoise with a turquoise and white patterned shirt, sun hat and done cute matching flats. Some more sun hats would be cool.

yupiyupigumgum
05-27-12, 08:05 PM
Men clothes. Clothes for fat people. They need 'fashion' too you know. And foreign country traditional clothes like kimono, cheong sam, hanbok etc. To much to ask? Yes, it is.

Limaxa
05-28-12, 10:26 AM
I don't Know if we already have that in one of the boxes, but i would Love to have it in my Boutique :
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q504/Limaxa/79b07c0a.jpg

ariesblu
05-29-12, 02:54 PM
YES! We need a hoodie! Definitely!
I know right! Too bad it wasn't in the poll.

cubsrock1908
05-30-12, 04:26 PM
Two of my suggestions are in the poll! Vote for dog lovers and Taylor Swift catalog! Thx :p

yunchbox
05-30-12, 06:43 PM
A beaded roaring 20s outfit would be cool! Also new gifts for neighbors

I agree!! 👍

missdeluxe
05-31-12, 05:13 AM
Would like to see:
- men- and kids fashion
- new makeup catalog
- new gift items

fashionina
05-31-12, 08:47 AM
definitly great would be new gifts, a red dress, golden shoes, jeans skirt, head bands or bandanas

but most important: the option to rotate ALL items 90?/180?/270?/360? ! especially chairs and changing rooms... PLEASE!!! :-)

Dabag
05-31-12, 05:35 PM
A T-Shirt Catalog same T-shirt different colors Plain

Red White Blue White with Star Decal

Bet we would see some Flags across the Shoppes

Dabag
05-31-12, 05:37 PM
and maybe pushing my luck but for next Fall/Winter would like to see a Catalog of just Robes. different colors-same catalog

kharma3
06-01-12, 12:05 AM
New hair curly all colors, cute accessories more bracelet & necklaces, hats & purses...more dogs,cats and birds as pets! More entry door options!

ctrsummer
06-01-12, 01:47 AM
Vintage ball cap with beads, diamonds or flower or Patches

rubifamous
06-01-12, 06:38 PM
whats a lingerie

Ic3e
06-01-12, 06:43 PM
Summer Haze:
Peach Tunic
White Jeans
Silver Stilettos
Rose Aviators (or Peach Tote, your choice)

B&W:
B&W Checkered Box Dress
White Open-Toed Heels
Disco Ball Earrings
B&W Bangles

Roam the Palace:
Boat-Neck Top
Blue Buckle Belt
Grey Slacks
Blue Heels

Hipsters Unite:
Long Sleeve Denim Dress
Leather Belt
Denim Flats
Leather Fingerless-Gloves

Ic3e
06-01-12, 06:44 PM
whats a lingerie

Lingerie is womens underwear...think Victoria's Secret.

abcdefglynis
06-02-12, 08:27 AM
More make up for the make-up counter.

Ombre and dipdye hair for closet!

Ic3e
06-02-12, 09:30 AM
Where's the Asian influence?!

****er Kimono:
Blue and Purple Floral Kimono
Red Sash
Blue and Purple Platform Sandals
Flower Hair Accesories (or Chopsticks :P)

Boho Punk:
Black Boat-Neck Top
Geometric Printed Shorts
Ankle Boots (not heeled)
Bohemian Necklace

Tokyo Rocker:
Frayed Yellow Top w/Black Leather Waistcoat
Fade-to-Black Skinny's
Yellow Platform Boots
Studded Cuffs

Pretty Girly:
Purple Floral Top w/Pink Blazer
White Bubble Skirt w/Pink Hems
Neon Bangles
White Ankle Boots w/Socks (heeled)

Bubblegum Beaut:
Bubble Corset
Pink Teacup Skirt
Pink Glass Cutouts
Bubble Earrings

Just some Loli, Gothic Loli, everyday Tokyo wear, 80s influence, and Bohomiean mixed with Punk.

Ic3e
06-02-12, 09:31 AM
And yes it's supposed to be just 'Beaut' not 'Beauty'

Brendi9885
06-02-12, 04:05 PM
I would love to see the following come to Fashion Story:

1920s clothing. Roaring 20s. That is really when fashion started to revolutionize. Like the development of the flapper dress created by Coco Chanel. Along with the famous Victoria machine that came along with jazzy music.

White tiles, white tiles, white tiles!! We have been asking for white tiles for over a year. I don't know what the issue is, unless there is a problem with the graphics team.

Brendi9885
06-02-12, 04:06 PM
I meant to type "Victrola"

rubifamous
06-02-12, 04:16 PM
i really want to know what a lingerie is

Ic3e
06-02-12, 09:07 PM
i really want to know what a lingerie is

You didn't see my explanation?

Lingerie is womens underwear...think Victoria's Secret.

katsevek
06-03-12, 05:22 AM
Tip gar so we don't get full and clothes that acually make us money so we can expand.. And quests that do not expire when you are 90% done...

katsevek
06-03-12, 05:23 AM
If you are serious it is a nitegown for adults..

cathyalan00
06-03-12, 09:40 PM
Tip gar so we don't get full and clothes that acually make us money so we can expand.. And quests that do not expire when you are 90% done...

i'd like a tip jar too. so my friends can lend me $ for expansion :D

fashion1007
06-04-12, 11:51 AM
Egyptian catalogue:
Golden dress
Silver sandals
Golden tiles
Black and Gold wallpaper
Black Eye makeup
I'd also like to see some new hair!
Prom catalogue:
Short purple prom dress
Midnight blue heels
Sapphire headpiece
Wall chandeliers
Silver wall drapery
Silver couches
Bar area (Limited Edition)

cubsrock1908
06-04-12, 12:05 PM
Katy perry catalog! Should look like: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f148/limegreenlvr/katy_perry.jpg with these shoes: http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz81/Thunder_Struck/hyper%20link%20pics/katy-perry-shoes.jpg

cubsrock1908
06-11-12, 11:11 PM
This Selena Gomez outfit: http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/zanessa030597/selena-gomez-purple-shoes-1.jpg those shoes r to die for!

sugerstix
06-13-12, 01:44 PM
For make up counter I wish they could also produce nail polish colors

TeaberryCafe
06-16-12, 07:12 AM
Amen! The choices we have are ridiculous. I also play Bakery and Restaurant and have too many choices. What do I need with 15,000 pair of black shoes!

nance26
06-17-12, 06:03 PM
I'd like to see lingerie and sleepwear similar to the Valentine catalog- pretty nightgowns, sleep sets, cute slippers and I LOVED the perfume! Would love to see pretty perfume bottles!! 💗

amicacordis
06-18-12, 11:22 AM
1) styled redish-brown or dark brown tiles - matching light brown tiles
2) dark brown leather chair
3) Autumn colors wall lamp
This could be a great idea for your Autumn collection

PinkyJune13
06-22-12, 02:03 PM
New hair styles: long hair. Braids a nice bun.
New make up catalogs: nail polish?
Yeah I love some new boots!! :D

rubifamous
06-22-12, 03:49 PM
A island box with ... palm tree display , sand display , Green tankini , green flip flops , shell jewerly
strandedd island catalouge... Lilac bikinis , light blue sarong , shell flip flops , blue and pink frangipani flower
beach cruise catalouge... Cyan cowgirl hat , cyan tank top , demin short shorts ,
decoration , blue water floor , beach display , surfboard display , picture of the beach , blue walls ,
gifts... purfume , lipgloss , teal hats , leopard pring shawl

jojopeanut
06-23-12, 12:26 AM
A island box with ... palm tree display , sand display , Green tankini , green flip flops , shell jewerly
strandedd island catalouge... Lilac bikinis , light blue sarong , shell flip flops , blue and pink frangipani flower
beach cruise catalouge... Cyan cowgirl hat , cyan tank top , demin short shorts ,
decoration , blue water floor , beach display , surfboard display , picture of the beach , blue walls ,
gifts... purfume , lipgloss , teal hats , leopard pring shawl
I love all this just add a tiki bar ;)

caljean
06-27-12, 04:12 PM
Make up catalog. For one of the cashier to look like my avatar please. Please. Different display for jewelry- so we can hang our necklaces. Summer stuff for our avatar.

chapparita
06-27-12, 06:22 PM
I agree with the idea of new gift items!

fastandfurious999
07-01-12, 03:35 AM
I'd like more GOALS!!!! It is so booooooooring without the goals!

Zee_Zatara
07-01-12, 10:43 AM
I'd like more GOALS!!!! It is so booooooooring without the goals!

You don't like the new "Bubble Mania" goals? :rolleyes:

ricciolo
07-01-12, 10:51 AM
I'd like to see a new catalog, Pin Up😘

kooky panda
07-01-12, 01:04 PM
I'd like to see a new catalog, Pin Up��

what type of items would you suggest for this catalog?

mcgee22
07-06-12, 11:13 AM
More stuff for the makeup counter. I think 1 catalogue doesn't make up for it being 36gems.

jackieramirez
07-06-12, 02:28 PM
I would like to see more kinds of hair to buy with coins

RnkittyVu
07-06-12, 05:32 PM
Someone mentioned peacock stuff...I think if we did a Rio theme that incorporates colors like red yellow and blue, peacocks would fit nicely in there....maybe a peacock couch, peacock dress, head band, feather extension for hair, earrings, pillows, etc. I also like the dog lovers theme, things with paw prints, a little puppy or kitty bed, pet collars and accessories. Pets in a mystery box that will be shown next to our avatars? More animal prints, or jungle theme, banana or coconut trees to go with our beach or island theme, then transition to jungle theme...chic jaguar or big cat statues, zebra print purses, etc. Oh, and cosmetic counter catalog...can we do like a day spa thing? Facial counter? Or in store manicure booths.? Massage chairs? Our customers can sit down on the chairs like restaurant story and we can earn money.

RnkittyVu
07-06-12, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah, pin up era swim suits, sailor dresses, cute little gloves, fishnet stockings, etc...

cathyalan00
07-06-12, 07:28 PM
Someone mentioned peacock stuff...I think if we did a Rio theme that incorporates colors like red yellow and blue, peacocks would fit nicely in there....maybe a peacock couch, peacock dress, head band, feather extension for hair, earrings, pillows, etc. I also like the dog lovers theme, things with paw prints, a little puppy or kitty bed, pet collars and accessories. Pets in a mystery box that will be shown next to our avatars? More animal prints, or jungle theme, banana or coconut trees to go with our beach or island theme, then transition to jungle theme...chic jaguar or big cat statues, zebra print purses, etc. Oh, and cosmetic counter catalog...can we do like a day spa thing? Facial counter? Or in store manicure booths.? Massage chairs? Our customers can sit down on the chairs like restaurant story and we can earn money.

i like the peacock dress idea

jackieramirez
07-06-12, 08:30 PM
Colorful layered dresses would be nice!
Glitter jeans would be perfect!
You could add boys. And after you add boys you can also add tuxedos.

ben781
07-10-12, 11:19 AM
I don't know if it has been suggested before but I think we need a PERFUME COUNTER. It is just like the make-up counter but instead of make-ups, we order perfumes.

alejandra512
07-10-12, 11:35 AM
I would like to see....
?Hula girl
?Sports girl (soccer,basketball,tennis,ect)
?Party girl
?prom girl
?Mall girl
? Babysitter

cathyalan00
07-10-12, 01:44 PM
white tiles! white tiles! white tiles! (l__l)
red wallpaper! red wallpaper! red wallpaper! (>.<)

kimikayyz
07-12-12, 12:01 PM
Something steampunk please! :D

Ic3e
07-13-12, 07:00 PM
Something steampunk please! :D

I second this!

Make-up Counter catalog ideas:

Latte Lovely:
Latte Lipstick
Cocoa Eyeshadow
Cocoa Eyeliner
Mascara

Summer Sweet:
Sun Tan Lotion
Chapstick
Strawberry Lipgloss

Urban Giesha:
White Powder
Blossom Blush
Steamy Eyeliner
Cherry Bomb Lipstick

greygull
07-13-12, 07:02 PM
@Ic3e - for your 4th item for Summer Sweet:
Body Glitter Design :)

panda_mania
07-13-12, 07:19 PM
I hope that team lava can create a collection of different ethic clothes in the catalog. It will be fun and nice knowing what the traditional outfits of people from other countries are!
I also supported the suggested:
While floor tiles
New makeup

Thank you!:)

Ic3e
07-13-12, 07:49 PM
Two more!

Art Deco:
Vintage Floral Compact
Rose Lipstick
Lip Liner
French Tips

80s Pop:
Neon Eyeshadow
Neon Swirls Nail Polish
Hot Pink Lipstick
Fake Eyelashes

54starr
07-13-12, 08:51 PM
Something new....hmm....what about a new box! The items would be all super cute hair styles!! It could be called, "Salon Surprise". It could be filled with a bunch of super cute hair styles! I'd love it!!

Cameraz
07-15-12, 01:54 AM
Something new....hmm....what about a new box! The items would be all super cute hair styles!! It could be called, "Salon Surprise". It could be filled with a bunch of super cute hair styles! I'd love it!!

Love the idea! Some styles i would like;

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/abd840cd.jpg

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/d7c8eeca.jpg

jessica_six
07-15-12, 04:03 PM
Makeup counter on Android device!
More hair styles for our avatars! Long, flowing and braided styles would be awesome!
Clothes: BLACK flats, LINGERIE!!
Medieval/castle/fantasy like settings would be great too.

panda_mania
07-20-12, 09:19 PM
New outfits:
Snorkelling Gear
-googles
-swimsuit
-oxygen tank
-flippers

Maybe animal mascots?

ImGodsTreasure
07-21-12, 04:08 AM
I would like to see new gifts. We've been gifting the same things forever. It would be nice to give something different.

cpebbles73
07-21-12, 09:32 PM
Will love to see new hair bored with then same ones, like feathered or layers, really long hair straight and curly, buns, curls, wavy hair, braids one and two, bobs, two pony tails, French braids, hair styles with bangs etc.

4chunia
07-23-12, 08:46 PM
I would like to see a hat display or a boa display as a limited offer. Perhaps a ballerina tutu outfit. Red heels would be nice.

4chunia
07-24-12, 01:41 PM
new gift items and Palm trees....

4chunia
07-24-12, 01:44 PM
Mew gift items and Palm trees...

SavvyKisses2
07-24-12, 03:39 PM
New gift items!!

I keep posting that we really need new gift items!!! The current ones are boring!!! I don't gift nymore coz it takes too much time and many don't want the gifts!!!
I've also suggest a registry of sorts, where we can choose which gifts we want...

Also, is there a way to see our avatar walk into the other stores??? I've seen it in other fashion games I've played and it's really fun.

pattypopo
07-25-12, 10:37 AM
The flooring choices are very limited. Would like some pretty tiles, like in BS.

kooky panda
07-25-12, 10:59 AM
The flooring choices are very limited. Would like some pretty tiles, like in BS.

what color and types of tiles would you like?

dalmatians7
07-25-12, 11:53 AM
The olympics are coming I think we should get olympics stuf like gold, silver and bronze medals! And I totally agree we should have more gift items for gifting!:)

07-25-12, 01:20 PM
**** i think i speak for all the ladies on android when i say team lava needs to focus on the request of the game itself & not new catalogs. When r we going to have goals , the game is getting boring & new clothes in a store i can't expand is the focus , what's the point. Try harder on this daily request from numerous players , thank you ! *****

lioness9073
07-26-12, 10:09 PM
I'd like to see new hair, such as curly hair and braids. I would also like to suggest some black flats and some summer dresses. Could be a flowing pink dress or blue. And some tank tops please. :D

New gift items!!
Yes please!!!

lioness9073
07-26-12, 10:10 PM
New gifts
New gifts
New gifts!!!

BeYaaz
07-30-12, 12:02 AM
New gift ideas
More make up
A better reward when you master a level
Newer items
Bigger expansions for cheaper

Brendi9885
07-30-12, 08:06 AM
Roaring 20s theme!

newmoonfashion
07-30-12, 11:31 AM
Clothes:
Dark blue denim jeans
White capris or 3/4 lenght jeans
White tank top
Black t-shirt w white skull
White 50s dress with cherries
Lilac cocktail dress
Light pink dress
Checketed dress like the polka dot one in b/w or red/white
Checkered shirt
Grey pumps
Scarfs
Lingerie & nighties
Purple clothes
Knee lenght skirts
Black feminine leatherjacket
Black pearl earrings
More two piece suits

Decorations:
Black racks
White counters in marple
Lilac dress room
White marple tiles
Bigger counter desks like in real shops*
More plants & flowers - cherrie blossom branches in vase?
More statues
Mannequins - what if you could dress them up with clothes from catalogue?
Scarf hanger display

newmoonfashion
07-30-12, 11:58 AM
Clothes:
Dark blue denim jeans
White capris or 3/4 lenght jeans
White tank top
Black t-shirt w white skull
White 50s dress with cherries
Lilac cocktail dress
Light pink dress
Checketed dress like the polka dot one in b/w or red/white
Checkered shirt
Grey pumps
Scarfs
Lingerie & nighties
Purple clothes
Knee lenght skirts
Black feminine leatherjacket
Black pearl earrings
More two piece suits

Decorations:
Black racks
White counters in marple
Lilac dress room
White marple tiles
Bigger counter desks like in real shops*
More plants & flowers - cherrie blossom branches in vase?
More statues
Mannequins - what if you could dress them up with clothes from catalogue?
Scarf hanger display

I meant marble counters and tiles

ckhalfblood
08-01-12, 10:22 AM
White floor tiles!!! (but please don't make them cost gems!) and a back to school type catalog? ex. Blazer, Jeans, flat/toms style shoes, and a backpack as a bag?

Ic3e
08-06-12, 08:00 PM
White floor tiles!!! (but please don't make them cost gems!) and a back to school type catalog? ex. Blazer, Jeans, flat/toms style shoes, and a backpack as a bag?

Dont we already have Preppy Student?

amberk12
08-07-12, 07:24 AM
Ok not a new item but a new idea ,you know hoe you get 2,3,4 of the same prize box an you can only use so many it would be nice to gift it to your neighbors ???
Just a though ,
Outfits civil service workers cops,firefighter ect
Cheerleaders Pom poms,las Vegas theme VIP treatment,I'm sure I'll think of more later oh ad me for pet shop

virgoblu
08-07-12, 08:20 AM
Yes, New gift items!!
goal requests for android players!!
white shag rug tiles!!
more items like the makeup brushes & love potion perfume!!