PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

glllllbear
05-15-12, 11:59 PM
I love this game so I'm here.

I played restaurant story ver1.3.6.04 with Android

things i don't like:
1) receive the stars n coins one by one

When i have to collect a huge amount of stars n coins.I need to collect each of them with one tap.One By One.This is very inconvenient.i hope that they can treated as one group to collect with one tap like the iOS restaurant did.

2)gems is too easily spent by accident.

A text box with "Yes or No"should be appear before any decisions rely to gems.Ensure you are willing to spend those gems.I'm sure i am not the first one to talk about this,this issue had been posted a long time ago,but i can't see team lava achieve it in every last version.I'm disappointed.

glllllbear
05-18-12, 07:09 AM
{}no one answering

DAmanding
05-18-12, 07:38 AM
These features have been requested endlessly. They don't care and will probably never implement them. The forum users probably just haven't answered because we're all burned out on the endless begging from all of us to fix these things and the terrible responses we get for it. If you had any hopes that the company cares, might as well dash them now. Sorry but I figure its better to hear the ugly news up front rather than get your hopes up. I hope you get to see this.

RoseMeyer
05-18-12, 08:23 AM
{}no one answering

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
huh?

Oh yeah, ITA.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

trace35
05-19-12, 10:40 PM
Btw, you don't have to collect them one buy one, you have three options
1/ wait until you have tapped on all the tips then tap on a star and all the stars and coins touching that one will be collected also.
2/ after tapping all the tips, go to the social screen and they will all be collected immediately at once.
3/ don't do anything! After tapping on all the tips, just wait and they will all disappear automatically! :-)