PDA

View Full Version : Lost 94k in coins. Tired of this! If tl doesn't fix this I might quit!

dmodegirl
05-15-12, 12:59 PM
About twice a week I lose coins. I had 8,556,000 coins which was + my nightly coin earnings which was 94k. Then a few seconds later it was down to 8,461,000. Where did my coins to and why? Like I said, this happens at least a couple times a week. Of all the updates and things to add to the game (ie all the items THEY make $ off of) why in the world don't they fix this???
And MY wifi works just fine!
I'm so upset I'm seriously considering deleting this app. This is extremely unfair for a game I've spent $ on to ***** me so very much and so very often!!!!

pinkster73
05-15-12, 01:21 PM
My coins in pet story do this too. Every day.

chuchulovestore
05-15-12, 04:39 PM
If this happens to me, i delete the app. If TL don't fix this problems every user gonna leave the game on day. This and the gems traps... a shame

RoseMeyer
05-15-12, 05:46 PM
It goes down when you serve food
it goes down when you collect tips

bigbux3
05-15-12, 06:12 PM

You're kidding? Right?

nmishii
05-15-12, 06:17 PM
You're kidding? Right?

No she's not. It used to happen to me.

otakuAera
05-15-12, 06:18 PM

Well, down when you serve food, yeah, but collecting tips should make your coins go up, shouldn't it?

One thing I never understood was how the tipping works - if you tip your neighbors, do you pay to put down tips...? As in, does it cost you a coin or two to put down a tip, which then turns into 20 coins and 1 experience point for the person collecting them?

nmishii
05-15-12, 06:20 PM
When you get into the game, close out all popups without acting on them. Wait for the customers to come in and start eating, to give the game time to sync up. Then close the app and come back in. You should have earned a small amount for the time you were out. You're in sync with the server and all should be okay after that.

nmishii
05-15-12, 06:22 PM
You're kidding? Right?

Well, down when you serve food, yeah, but collecting tips should make your coins go up, shouldn't it?

One thing I never understood was how the tipping works - if you tip your neighbors, do you pay to put down tips...? As in, does it cost you a coin or two to put down a tip, which then turns into 20 coins and 1 experience point for the person collecting them?

Its because of the bug described in the first post.

nmishii
05-15-12, 06:23 PM

Tipping doesn't cost you anything except your time. Same with gifting and accepting material requests.

RoseMeyer
05-16-12, 07:38 AM
?

SERVING food, not cooking it. You pay for the food when you cook it. When its done, they shouldnt take anymore coins from you.

:(

Branston73
05-16-12, 07:40 AM
Why aren't TeamLava doing anything about this?

RoseMeyer
05-16-12, 07:42 AM
multiple choices:
a: dont care
b: dont know how, too many devices, too many variables to track
c: they think we dont know how to add
d: its "cosmetic"

nmishii
05-16-12, 07:57 AM
e: they don't have the time, since they're busy working on the next gem trap

Branston73
05-16-12, 07:58 AM
multiple choices:
a: dont care
b: dont know how, too many devices, too many variables to track
c: they think we dont know how to add
d: its "cosmetic"

They probably don't care. But I hope they do care when people start leaving their games.