PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take for teamlava to fix /help with a problem?

beccawt
05-15-12, 09:51 AM
Just wondering how long it takes to get any help.

Branston73
05-15-12, 09:53 AM
It usually takes them a while. Like the gem traps. People are losing loads of gems and TL still haven't done anything.

pinkster73
05-15-12, 09:56 AM
How long? For some issues its infinite. No fix.

kooky panda
05-15-12, 10:15 AM
Post from DW on this topic.

Unfortunately, some bugs are more difficult to resolve than others, so they may take more time to address. Not only do the engineers have to locate the cause of the bug, but once a fix is implemented, they have to check that the fix did not cause any new bugs. And they have to do this three times. One for each different game version (iOS, Android, Amazon).

beccawt
05-15-12, 10:26 AM
I lost farm story afew days ago.was told it could be fixed in a couple of minutes, but still waiting.!!

kooky panda
05-15-12, 10:27 AM
I lost farm story afew days ago.was told it could be fixed in a couple of minutes, but still waiting.!!

It can take 3-5 business days for support to answer your email. When did you send your email?

DerGelbeKaiser
05-15-12, 02:21 PM
I couldn't sign onto the forum at first and then I could no longer add neighbours. It took about 5 or 6 weeks with a generic reply about how to fix my problem every second week or so (mind you, i didn't always write back immediately othewise it would have been quicker, I guess) until someone took my concern seriously. I think her name was squirrel something? Anyway, once I had managed to convince someone that I did indeed have a problem and wasn't just a bit stupid the issue was solved in about a week.

DRL23411
05-15-12, 08:55 PM
How long? For some issues its infinite. No fix.

No fix, your must have a android/

pinkster73
05-15-12, 08:55 PM
No fix, your must have a android/

As a matter of fact I do :p

trace35
05-16-12, 04:57 AM
But do u want to install pet hotel?

RoseMeyer
05-16-12, 11:32 AM
well let you know when something gets fixed....

bbieprnc
05-16-12, 12:27 PM
I couldn't sign onto the forum at first and then I could no longer add neighbours. It took about 5 or 6 weeks with a generic reply about how to fix my problem every second week or so (mind you, i didn't always write back immediately othewise it would have been quicker, I guess) until someone took my concern seriously. I think her name was squirrel something? Anyway, once I had managed to convince someone that I did indeed have a problem and wasn't just a bit stupid the issue was solved in about a week.

I've had good luck with support when it comes to real issues - switching devices took an hour; but on others - just a generic message that it will be send to development team and they will see.

nmishii
05-16-12, 12:32 PM
If you want to change devices or are on Android and want to know your part count is RS and/or BS, the response is quick. I haven't had the need to do this, but I think if you had questions on missing or accidentally spent gems, that your answer is quick.

But for real problems, they are passed on to the developers. Sometimes eventually you'll see a change in the game, usually you never hear from them again.

DAmanding
05-17-12, 07:33 PM
Problems with people harassing you on your walls typically takes 2-3 days.