PDA

View Full Version : new to petshop story and have a few questions...pls help

bethb6228
05-15-12, 08:58 AM
I play BS, FS, RS, Fashion, and now Petshop Story. As frustrating it is to deal with the coin bug, the gem traps, and all the other random bugs..I 'll admit I 'm addicted to TL games.

I just started playing PSS, and unlike the other Story games, there doesn't seem to be a thread that explains how to play or advise on the best tactics. Well, obviously the game isn't hard to grasp, but there are a few things that I would like explained.

First, what are the random items that I find throughout my shop? Such as the letter? When I collect them I notice I get xp but I 'm not sure what purpose they serve. Sorry, I cant think offhand what the other items are.

Second, do the "breeding beds" get unlocked as my level increases? Right now I have just one and to unlock a second TL is asking for a rediculous amount of gems. I 'm hoping you get more beds as the game progresses.

And seriously TL, putting a "skip for 12 gems" button next to a goal that requires you to spend a hundred or so dollars? I have to give you credit for the millions of ways you try to get us to buy/lose gems.

I am happy to see that there are goals for me in this game though. Being as I play on a kindle I don't have goals for any of my other Story games.

So back to my original topic...has anyone created a guide/Faq for PSS yet? And if so, where can I find it?

Can anyone give me advise, tips, hints or ideas on how to play PSS? its much appreciated :)

kattybell
05-15-12, 09:03 AM
The purses, etc are just extra xp's if you collect them. The only way to get another breeding bed is to unlock it by gems.

kattybell
05-15-12, 09:03 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25225-Breed-Information-Database

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23135-Times-and-coins-collecting-pets

bethb6228
05-15-12, 10:45 AM
The purses, etc are just extra xp's if you collect them. The only way to get another breeding bed is to unlock it by gems.

Really??!! But it cost over a hundred gems for another bed! Good Lord, TL, you sure know how to design the perfect FREE game...

I have another question, hopefully you can answer... There are a ton of gifts in the gifting menu...can you tell me what most of them are used for and which gifts are the best to give/receive? Thanks so much for your help :)

bethb6228
05-15-12, 10:46 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25225-Breed-Information-Database

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23135-Times-and-coins-collecting-pets

kattybell
05-15-12, 10:54 AM
Really??!! But it cost over a hundred gems for another bed! Good Lord, TL, you sure know how to design the perfect FREE game...

I have another question, hopefully you can answer... There are a ton of gifts in the gifting menu...can you tell me what most of them are used for and which gifts are the best to give/receive? Thanks so much for your help :)

I'm not sure about that, you'd have to look at construable items and build a list. I'm not sure if there is one.

Denel31
05-15-12, 04:03 PM

The gifts in the gifting list are use by all players at some level or point throught the game. This gifts are"construable" items to finish up pens and or decorative items like a waterfountain. All players will need them at any given point during the game. Sometimes we get new pets that require a specific item to complete the pen or a decoration.

The best way to figure out which gift is more useful is to take a look around you neighbor's shop when you visit and look for any incomplete pen or by paying attention to your neighbor's material request. I tend to visit and gift same item requested, that way you neighbor can finish pen faster.
Overall all gifts are welcome by players because like I said before sooner or later they will need it. And giving is FREE so you feel good anyways!

Hope this helps!