PDA

View Full Version : How about if TL let us store the Pet Rooms?

yummyjoey
05-15-12, 07:21 AM
I love all the Pet rooms in Pet Hotel Story.
Because the hotel space is very limited, it is difficult to display them all especially if you just started.

It would be nice if we can store the Pet Rooms so we can buy them all eventually (I don't have enough coins at this mo 😝) and display them whenever we like.
TL will make good business with this idea 😊 because the players will able to buy what they like and as many rooms as they want 😃

If you guys like this idea, please join this topic and hopefully TL will let us have it soon 😃

Thank you🌸

💓I am accepting new neighbours who can understand if I can't visit daily but I will Gift and Accept requests daily, sorry, I am a working mum 😊
Pet Hotel Story level 19 ( desperate to have neighbours who will become my daily gems gift partner 😊)
Farm level 93, Fashion level 95, Bakery level 96, Restaurant level 97😃

yummyjoey
05-15-12, 07:24 AM
Sorry, I don't know why suddenly some numbers showed up above #128541 and 128522??
Where did they come from?

piggiful
05-15-12, 07:34 AM
It kinda make sense.....the more we store, the more we buy.....it's a win win situation.I do see TL making that work. It's a profitable feature. However, I also see you losing soulmate and baby when you store pet rooms...if it gets implemented.

MiniLaura
05-15-12, 09:12 AM
Please post in this thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28351-Please-let-us-store-pet-rooms

TL says that they read the suggestions in that forum.

yummyjoey
05-16-12, 03:31 PM
Thanks Piggiful, I know... Just like food/clothes missing in the other games story.
I hope TL will come up with some storage hi tech �� so we won't losing soulmate and baby.

Thanks MiniLaura, sorry I didn't know you've done it first.
Hope TL will do it soon ��