PDA

View Full Version : Just got owned by a gem trap

HyperNova1986
05-15-12, 12:04 AM
As i thought i was playing these story games very carefully all these months, i finally hit multiple times one recepie and hit the cook all recies instantly in mere fraction of a second i would say and i hear this beautiful sound that dropped my jaws. I lost 45 - 50 maybe more gems... :(

shaninshine
05-15-12, 04:30 AM
It's not a surprise, sorry....

dmodegirl
05-15-12, 01:11 PM
I feel your pain. Sorry it happened.

scubatig
05-15-12, 03:46 PM
Wow! I thought the 10 I lost the other day was bad. :( Feeling your pain too.

Luckikun
05-16-12, 03:35 PM
i litterally just lost 50+ coins by accidently clicking instant finish! this isnt the first time this has happened to me.. i swear its a deliberately incorperated into the game every so often so scam you of your gems!! even somtimes when i am careful about clicking on my stoves i still get the popup come up but luckily most of the time i dont click near the finish button.. but still it is a friggin scam! otherise why would the instant finish be directly in the center of the screen when the window pops up.. i want my {} gems back... anybody know how i can contact teamlava??

sweetstuff525
05-16-12, 04:36 PM
i litterally just lost 50+ coins by accidently clicking instant finish! this isnt the first time this has happened to me.. i swear its a deliberately incorperated into the game every so often so scam you of your gems!! even somtimes when i am careful about clicking on my stoves i still get the popup come up but luckily most of the time i dont click near the finish button.. but still it is a friggin scam! otherise why would the instant finish be directly in the center of the screen when the window pops up.. i want my {} gems back... anybody know how i can contact teamlava??

Wow 50 I just lost 10 and I m mad I feel your pain

Ughhhhh I'm madddddxx I just. "bought" 120,000 coins for 10 gems. Don't get why this button just popped up ...and why it even exists since. Nobody out of their own will would buy coins with gems ughh

Hate that gem trap

nmishii
05-16-12, 04:43 PM

email support@teamlava.com. Their policy is to not return gems, even on accidental purchases, so you won't get your gems back.

sparks229
05-16-12, 05:55 PM
I think we all have....

mattyboo1
05-16-12, 07:07 PM
I LOST 100 gems to 100000 coins in the new rs gem trap