PDA

View Full Version : No, thank you I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hote.

joecotta
05-14-12, 08:40 PM
Guys, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. Ask me again in 5 minutes. No, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. Again, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't need to be interrupted dozens of times a day to tell you I don't want to install Pet Hotel. If I wanted to install and play any of your games, I can do so without prodding. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel

This goes for every game you offer. I don't want to be asked AT ALL. I would sette for one such questioning per day. Not per login, as I play multiple games.

Oh, did I mention I don't want to install Pet Hotel!

Anyone else?

ThorVII
05-14-12, 09:41 PM
Best thing about KF. TL dosent care about our apps. We have no update 2.0 or this.

catgirl477
05-14-12, 09:56 PM
I Just install the app, see if i like it (sOmetimes I do sometimes I don't) and then delete it! And poof! No more adds for the app!

saintlover
05-14-12, 10:42 PM
I Just install the app, see if i like it (sOmetimes I do sometimes I don't) and then delete it! And poof! No more adds for the app!

Didnt work for me... I still get the pop ups! And if Im not tapping for a few minutes the pop up rears its ugly little head yet again. I thought the Slots popup campaign was bad.... The hotel one makes it look like a rookie. Its driving me BONKERS!

KingKG
05-15-12, 09:32 PM
Guys, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. Ask me again in 5 minutes. No, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. Again, I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't need to be interrupted dozens of times a day to tell you I don't want to install Pet Hotel. If I wanted to install and play any of your games, I can do so without prodding. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel. I don't want to install Pet Hotel

This goes for every game you offer. I don't want to be asked AT ALL. I would sette for one such questioning per day. Not per login, as I play multiple games.

Anyone else?

Hahaha. Agree!!!! They will not listen though!

pinkster73
05-15-12, 09:36 PM

Anyone else?

How about now? Do you want to install pet hotel now?

:p:p

pika4ever88
05-16-12, 11:17 PM
How about now? Do you want to install pet hotel now?

:p:p

No, I think s/he wants to install it now after I ask... [Insert question in question.] ;>.

catgirl477
05-16-12, 11:21 PM
Didnt work for me... I still get the pop ups! And if Im not tapping for a few minutes the pop up rears its ugly little head yet again. I thought the Slots popup campaign was bad.... The hotel one makes it look like a rookie. Its driving me BONKERS!

Humm.... And you go into the app and play for a couple of minuets before you delete??

pika4ever88
05-19-12, 06:18 AM
No, I think s/he wants to install it now after I ask... [Insert question in question.] ;>.

Latest news: The real reason joecotta didn't want to install Pet Hotel... cause s/he wants to install Dragon Story instead. ^.~.