PDA

View Full Version : Standardized rates and time

atsixes
05-14-12, 06:37 PM
As we all know, the price of rooms in gems and the time it takes for each expansion has been different across players. Seems this is a marketing reserch technique to find the optimal pricing. It has however been close to a month since the game was launched worldwide. Do you think it is possible for TL to come up with the standards soon? It is beginning to feel like a psychology experiment in understanding the human's reactions and behaviors in the face of discrimination. :p

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

atsixes
05-16-12, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the reply. I wonder when will we be seeing the changes? Is there a triggering factor, like achieving certain levels or buying certain rooms? I am already at level 28, and the highest level is 30 for now, right? My rooms still cost twice as much and the expansions are taking four days. I believe there are many who are in the same bracket as me, and all of us are wondering when.

It would be nice to know, so that we can have something to look forward to.

Cheers!

queentina3
05-16-12, 03:19 AM
Standard TL response. :(

This is getting ridiculous. I'm now stuck again with nothing to do but collect. I just started another expansion, which will take 4 days. The 2 rooms I purchased when my last expansion finished are now taking 2 days to decorate. This game is going to get very boring if all I can do is wait, wait, wait and collect the whole time. :(

These times need to be lowered, as waiting 2 days for a room to decorate or 4 days for an expansion is extrememly excessive.

mattyboo1
05-17-12, 04:10 PM
Now the honeycomb room doubled in price

chanelbarry
06-21-12, 08:13 PM
Game is lame my rooms cost 3 to 4 times more than any of my friends

MattsBakeryShop
06-22-12, 05:52 AM
Has anyone else notice that the amount of money certain rooms produce have been cut in half?

cast1532
06-22-12, 06:24 AM
Has anyone else notice that the amount of money certain rooms produce have been cut in half?

What do you mean? You get two notifications in the game. One notification is for the midpoint and the second is when it's completely done. Maybe you are collecting at half time.