PDA

View Full Version : Block Button & Invite List

sipsup
05-14-12, 06:35 PM
Hello Team Lava!

I still have a lot if Pending Invites in my Invites List..... Most if the people I have added (mainly on BS) have not accepted my invite, and are inactive players. They also have a 0 star rating (since they supposedly quit)... It would be very helpful to have the ability to delete the people just sitting and clogging up my invites list that never accept or answer my request..

Also, there are some pesky people who are bullies who may possibly from time to time post or spam my wall which I take pride in. It would be extremely helpful if you could add a block button. This feature would be very helpful. 😊

Thanks for listening!

Love,
zimmy (aka Sip Sup) 😘

FOR ALL RESTAURANT, PET HOTEL, & FASHION STORY PLAYERS:
🆔sipsup🆔 if you would like to add! I try to keep my star rating up! 😊 i am currently not adding any neighbors on BS since I have too many! 😘 xoxo

pinkster73
05-14-12, 07:17 PM
Both of these have been requested forever.

lexiexanga
06-07-12, 10:54 AM
Yes there should be a block button because some players are annoying or inappropriate.Some of them are happy because they do this to people.Ive seen people put 1 bad post about someone else and that person gets their friends to harass that person for a long time.Plus people say others are bullies and how they have been crying and the next day they go and put something worse on that persons wall making them the bully.It would be nice and peaceful if we could block AND unblock people on those games.Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider it

sparks229
06-07-12, 11:36 PM
We might get this when we get a gem confirmation button. And that's sooooo likely going to happen

bobbyrae
06-08-12, 06:28 AM
We might get this when we get a gem confirmation button. And that's sooooo likely going to happen

When android players get goals, the same daily bonuses and all features that ios players have and when we have a gem confirmation button, then, maybe, the ability to delete pending invites might be put on the table for discussion.
Maybe.