PDA

View Full Version : No notifications in latest version

cityfan
05-14-12, 04:11 PM
Hi,

I amplaying the latest version of FS on my IPad 1 & IPhone 4S. I do not get any notifications when my orders are completed or when neighbors visit my shop. I have the setting correct.

Is this a known bug? I do get notifications from Valentines version, but they say that's no longer supported.

I was hoping the latest update would havea fix for this issue, but unfortunately it's still happening on both my devices.

Thanks.

cityfan

kooky panda
05-14-12, 04:31 PM
check the setting on your device. turn them off then on. also turn off the notifications for the valentine version on your devices.
Then restart your device.

cityfan
05-15-12, 10:53 AM
Kooky, I tried everything you suggested, but it still didn't work....

kooky panda
05-15-12, 10:55 AM
Try deleting the regular game and redownloading from the app store.

If you still do not have them, email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

seanboals
05-26-12, 04:45 PM
I have done all of that and for the same reasons. It does not fix that problem at all.

The 'clothing ready' notification only appears once I open the catalog. Once the catalog is open it will remain visible if I have completed orders and close the catalog.

Another bug is I can see and verify that there are 'likes' on my page but they do not display. As many as three-five users clearly display on my wall, have liked multiple items in my shop, but the likes do not display. After minutes pass or sometimes if I visit several other shops then return, the likes will then finally appear.

Layers intermittently do not display. For example, I am ordering in the catalog and then slide to another set of slots to order more. The background and some foreground colors then drop out. Sometimes they return but more often the game crashes entirely and has to be restart. In some cases the select layer sweet spot on the catalog becomes unusuable and instead when I am trying to order the screen pushes through to the shop layout and then the shop will move as though the catalog layer is not up at all. Only by doing a shut down of the iPhone do the normal layer/functions return. This happens between two to three times per hour of play.

Each time the game crashes and restarts or each time I drop connection on data I get to go through all of the splash screens then the welcoming Dragon Story Zombie to remind me that this release is very unstable. This is separately from the four other places in the game that the Dragon Story is advertised, which I am reminded of every time the game crashes.

It would be huge of you to fix the bugs. But if you can't fix the bugs, it would also be nice to have a smidgen of all the advertising redacted so that, every time it does crash, I'm not reminded of the other games you are presumably working hard on. Do they play any better than this one does?