PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous GEM SALE!!

jhlee86
05-14-12, 10:36 AM
I cannot understand the hidden object for the GEM SALE!
It is really unfair that a person who gets the 30-40% gem sale but others get 10-20% or NONE.
TL said it is randomly distributed for all users, but I don't think so.

I purchased tones of gems and the percentage is getting down; 40% to 10%.
I argued about why I have only 10% several timel email and forum, and now they put 20%.

But other bakeries I have, never puchared gem and stayed in 30% still.
So ridiculous system EVER!!
I never seen games which sell the items or things with different money value.

From their perspective, a person who purchases more gems will buy again even the percentage is decreased no matter what.
They ONLY care about what they earn but not users AT ALL!!

I think EVERYONE has a right to get GEM SALE EQUALLY!!! :mad:

ButterPanda
05-14-12, 11:27 AM
it is random for each user in each game. it has nothing to do with how often you do or do not purchase.

Chabrinou
05-14-12, 11:32 AM
in my games, it's still -20%...... All the time, since I have played, approximately 2 years... :( Never, never -30 or -40%.........

Emenae
05-15-12, 03:09 AM
Mines always 20-30% off I think...

Except on Black Friday!
xD

caesarslaw
05-15-12, 09:46 AM
I rarely buy gems, can count on one hand how many times i've bought, and I stopped buying a long time ago because of gem traps. I noticed that my sales are consistently 20, 30, several times I've had 40, and I have a sale right now - the are very often too, every week before the updates.

Take it with a grain of salt over the randomness, but if you buy gems often and will get them everytime, why would it be in TL's interest to have those prices low? They're guaranteed that you will pay money because you have in the past, so they will not give you a good sale. For players like I, TL may be trying to "entice" me to buy, even if they lose a bit money by the sale.

Obviously though, the official word is that the sales are random - fine, but right now I have a gem sale and had another one over the weekend.

sunstorm01
05-17-12, 02:20 AM
I'd be happy with any sale- still nothing. I've been waiting months and months and months.. And a few more..

theredchilly
05-17-12, 04:18 AM
In the voice of team lava staff "gem sales are random, if you don't receive one now, you all receive one next time, it. Does not have anything to do with how often you buy"
I'd be happy with any sale- still nothing. I've been waiting months and months and months.. And a few more..

queentina3
05-17-12, 04:57 AM
it is random for each user in each game. it has nothing to do with how often you do or do not purchase.

I truly believe this needs to be looked into further BP. I've never received a gem sale on my iPad 2 games, and they are my original ones that I ported from my Android device back at the end of January. I've never had a gem sale for these games, even when they were on my Android.

My new Android games that I started after the port has had a gem sale daily for months, but I don't play them, they are just back-up games for gifting/tipping.

So, if it IS random, then why have I NEVER received a gem sale on the iPad 2, and even when these games were on my Android they also never received one? That makes 0 sense.

3 months now and my back-up games have daily gem sales. DAILY
5-6 months and my iPad 2 has NEVER had a gem sale. NEVER has these games had one.

2 different Storm ID's, one has daily gem sale, one never has one. That isn't random, no matter what you guys want to state. This needs to be looked into, as something is seriously wrong with your randomizer otherwise.

mattyboo1
05-17-12, 05:02 AM
I truly believe this needs to be looked into further BP. I've never received a gem sale on my iPad 2 games, and they are my original ones that I ported from my Android device back at the end of January. I've never had a gem sale for these games, even when they were on my Android.

My new Android games that I started after the port has had a gem sale daily for months, but I don't play them, they are just back-up games for gifting/tipping.

So, if it IS random, then why have I NEVER received a gem sale on the iPad 2, and even when these games were on my Android they also never received one? That makes 0 sense.

3 months now and my back-up games have daily gem sales. DAILY
5-6 months and my iPad 2 has NEVER had a gem sale. NEVER has these games had one.

2 different Storm ID's, one has daily gem sale, one never has one. That isn't random, no matter what you guys want to state. This needs to be looked into, as something is seriously wrong with your randomizer otherwise.

I AGREE WITH YOU I get almost daily sales in bakery mostly 20% sometimes 30% I want sales in rs on re I have had a couple of 20% and one 30% in the last month

awong3
05-17-12, 05:19 AM
It would be really nice to see 40%. I keep getting 20%. Thx