PDA

View Full Version : Sign In Message

Unregistered
11-08-10, 07:54 PM
Hi,
I just downloaded the updates from itunes for Restaurant, Farm and City, as well as downloading Empire Story.

Since doing that I have been receiving a pop up message asking me to sign in to my account with a password. I always just press on "cancel" and nothing happens, the message just disappears. The message comes up when I open up any of the 4 apps, and several times during game play. I dont even remember creating a password, so I wouldn't be able to enter one anyway.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I get rid of it, cos it's kind of annoying?
Thanks

Jacob
11-08-10, 09:28 PM
Hi,
I just downloaded the updates from itunes for Restaurant, Farm and City, as well as downloading Empire Story.

Since doing that I have been receiving a pop up message asking me to sign in to my account with a password. I always just press on "cancel" and nothing happens, the message just disappears. The message comes up when I open up any of the 4 apps, and several times during game play. I dont even remember creating a password, so I wouldn't be able to enter one anyway.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I get rid of it, cos it's kind of annoying?
Thanks
Just make an account so you can add neighbors and post on walls and that's the only way.

Johnny
11-08-10, 09:42 PM
I just got a new iPhone. I synced my phone from my last backup on iTunes. My app was restored, but not my actual restaurant. Is there a way to sign in to my old account and get everything back, or do I have to start over?

Unregistered
11-08-10, 10:14 PM
Just make an account so you can add neighbors and post on walls and that's the only way.

I am not a new player. I am level 60 on both Farm and City, so I don't understand why I am getting this message now. Also, when I did get my storm 8 Id (months and months ago) I cant remember creating a password.